The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Love is Blind.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:31 pm

No matter how many times that he said that he loves you, it makes her heart glows with love for only him. A pale blush came over her cheeks as he kiss her cheek and the squeeze of her hand. She look into his endless blue eyes and knows he is her other half. 

She kiss him like there would not be a tomorrow. She put her whole heart into the kiss to show how much she loves him. She pulls back so he can breath, she put her forehead  on his and with her free hand holds the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:35 pm

He kissed her back, filled with passion, he could feel the slight blush on his cheeks and he smiled when she pulled away. He took a breath, and kissed her again, causing them to fall over onto the shore.

The sun had just barely started to peek over the treetops, and the early birds were starting to wake up. An owl hooted in the distance. Back home he knew his family would just be waking up.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:26 pm

As they fall into the sand Lilith giggles softly while kissing the one she loves the most in the world. She is on the bottom while his on top and she moves her arms to hold his neck. It seems that this world enjoys seeing their love. There is no place in this world she wants to be, but in Lucas's arms. Her chilly skin is slowly being warmed by her beloved. She broke the kiss and place her head on his shoulder, knowing she can hear his heart beating fast.

She knows that her family is starting to go to sleep, by the time the sun comes up. She wish they can run off together, but they are to bonded to their duties to leave it all behind.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 pm

He looks down at her with a smile, and kisses her again. He smiled as she listened to his heartbeat. "It beats only for you." He told her with a smile. He laid with her and was happy. He wished he could stay here forever. With her.

"Lillith.. What will happen to you, if there's war?" He asked, the fear in his voice apparent. He did not want to lose her...
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 1:13 am

She look up at him with her forest green eyes and only smile at him. She thought that was very sweet of him to say. She wishes that her own heart had a beat to match with his.

"I will be sent to the Capitol of the vampiric kingdom, to be trained in the art of war. Then after a few months and proven my skills as a leader I will be on the field of war. I don't want to fight. Why can't we have peace?" the young vampire said with a frown. 

Lilith move out from under him and lay on her side. She holds his face in her hands, and kiss his forehead. "I am stronger than I look, my dear. I will be fine." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:15 pm

He looked at her as she held his face and kissed his forehead. He kissed her softly and looked into her eyes. He could get lost in them as easily as he could the forest they were colored after.

"I don't want you to go..." He whispered to her. Fearing that she would have to leave him.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:43 am

"I don't want to go. I would not willingly leave you." she said after the soft kiss. 

Lilith eyes starts to tear up at the thought him dieing on the battlefield without her. She knows that he will die one day, but she may out live him many more years.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:49 am

He gently wipes her tears away and looks at her. "Please don't cry.." He hugged her tightly, holding her against him. He never wanted to let her go, and if he had his way, he wouldn't. Not for his family, or for hers. He didn't care about the consequences, he just wanted to be with the woman he loved.

He kissed her again, while holding her. "Cmon, smile" He said with the best forced smile he could manage. He wanted her to smile, and be happy. No matter what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:05 pm

She lean into his hands as he wipe away her tears. Lilith melt in his strong and loving arms. There is no other place she wants to be. She want only be with him. It breaks her heart to leaving him behind, even with their bracelet. 

She kiss him back lightly. The red haired vampire smile softly for him. Knowing that they both want the other happy.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:25 pm

He wraps his arms around her neck and kisses her again. He held her and smiled. "I love you" He told her, and he couldn't have meant it any more. He held her and looked into her eyes. Never wanting to let go, wanting to lose himself in her. He kissed her again, and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:02 pm

"Love you, more than all the stars in the sky." she said with light blush on her cheeks. Lilith kiss him back knowing that she have to be back. She don't want to leaves his warmth. He always is her golden knight, and she is his silver lady.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 am

He held her tightly, not wanting to let go, he didnt look at the sky, he didn't want to see how much time remained. He just wanted to stay here, with her. No war, no worries, no fear, no family. Just his beautiful lady. He looked at her, unable to come up with any words, so he merely leaned in and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm

She found her soulmate in a mortal man. Lilith didn't care about the world right now. This is her piece of heaven, and nothing would change that. The memories she made here will stay with her.

She kiss him back. After a long make out she pull back and look into his endless blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 11:28 pm

As he looked into her beautiful green eyes, he started to notice that the sun was beginning to rise. It was starting to peek over the trees, and the birds and other animals were moving around in the forest, and he knew she would have to be leaving soon.

He kissed her again and just looked at her, unable to find words. He knew his father had planned to leave with both him and his brother, there was a war coming and his father was honor bound to join. He just didn't know the exact day. 'If I dont see you again Lilith..... Just know, I love you.' He holds her hand to his heart, to let her feel it beat as he sat with his beautiful vampire.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Lilith started to cry softly as she feels his heart beat under her hands. She knows that they will be apart very soon, the war was bond to happen sooner or later. All she want is him in her arms, and his sweetness on her lips.

"I know, and know that I love you." she said softly.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:25 pm

He gently kisses her tears away. 'Don't cry, I'll come back to you, no matter what.' He pulls her into an embrace and holds her tightly so she can't see the tears forming in his eyes. He held her, feeling her chill against him. He kissed her again and intertwines their fingers together. 'I promise...'
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 am

Her tears only wanting to fall because his kisses. She hold on her love if everything like a dream, and to tell herself that he is real. She hears his tears, even if he tries to hid it. Lilith kiss him and weave her hands with his. "I promise I will always be waiting for you." the lady said softly so she not to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 8:52 pm

"I promise to come back to you" The sun was well into the sky by now, peeking over the trees. It was silent for a time, with only the water and birds making any sounds. He looked at her, knowing she would have to go soon. "My father means for me and my brother to leave with him today to join the army..." He looked away as he said this. Not wanting to see her reaction. He didn't want to leave. Would've given anything to stay. But he had no choice, and he would have to leave soon... He kissed her, softly at first, and then more forcefully. "I love you Lillith, I swear I will return to you." He said to her, meaning it with all that he could. "Even if it is the last thing I do."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:48 pm

She known that he will have to fight. Her face fall at his comment, but Lillith didn't cry. She knows that she have to be strong for him. The vampire sees that he didn't want to leave. She kisses back with all her heart. "I know. Goddess willing we will see one another again." the lady said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:11 pm

He held her hands for a moment, then let them go. "Goodbye..." He had to return home and he was about to lose his composure so he left, and took a long way back home. Letting the sights of the forest blur with his tears. He cursed his father, cursed the war, he had found his happiness and now may never see it again. By the time he was home he had recomposed himself and went to his father. He and his brother were already packed and armed, so they were waiting for him. He gathered his stuff, his leather armor and his weapon and they set out.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Lilith feels her hands lonely without his holding hers. "Goodbye." she whisper into the wind. She pulls her hands to her chest like she is trying to keep his warmth on her skin. But it starts to fade away like sand through her fingers.

She walks home with her face being mask like. It is a wall so she would not break a million pieces. Once the vampire got home, nearly all her home is packed to leave. She curse the everything that took away her one piece of heaven.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 8:11 pm

The trip was hard, and cold, but they had made it to the rest of the army, all of the "volunteers" from his village. They were lined up and sent into different groups, his father and brother were put into one division, and he dismayed when he was put into a different one. They looked at each other, he and his brother not saying a word. His father looked at him "Be careful" was all he said. 'You too.' the only response. Then they were off.

He met his new comrades, talked with them, feeling alone and depressed all the while. Missing Lillith, and hoping he would survive the soon coming fight.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:13 pm

Lilith trip to her home in the capital of the vampire kingdom. Missing her human love all the way there. But her face has a fake smile for her family. She meet the king and he place her unit under there leader. She change into her uniform. She hope that the war would end soon.

She walk to the room in the place where is her unite is. She meets her people who would work under her. She keeps her face stone cold, but inside she is longing him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3