The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A Cage of Blind Birds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

Location : The city of Sha'atri... the place where the birds can fly

A Cage of Blind Birds Empty
PostSubject: A Cage of Blind Birds   A Cage of Blind Birds Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I guess this is where I'll have my character descriptions ^^. I will only update when I have the full description and a corresponding picture I will draw because my brain can act on only one character during my creativity spikes.
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

PostSubject: Re: A Cage of Blind Birds   A Cage of Blind Birds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:43 am

Yay!! My first character! Enjoy reading this! I spent a long time thinking about it ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Faidēa Nekras

Species: Human/dragon hybrid

Classification: Sun God and Pure Blood Dragon

Homeland: The Land of Rusted Blood

Power: Originates from the Five Halos of the Sun

Typical Attack Methods:
Able to manipulate her target’s blood if the 'Bloodlust' ritual has been completed. She often drops her opponent’s blood pressure down to a below resting state before letting it quickly rise back up to normal to cause her opponent to faint. She rarely performs lethal rituals and has only done so once, and even then it was a quick and painless death.

Weapons:
- Close Combat: She scratches with her claws which are not very effective and are used to scare away creepers or give a warning to her opponents
- Medium Range: Lashes at her opponents with her five tails which can also wrap around her victim. She can also create a large gust of wind by flapping her wings to disorientate her opponent.
- Long Range: Staff of Repenting Ichor, which can shrink and be worn as a necklace. It is the most used weapon of her arsenal. She uses the blood from those who have already died to fill in the incantations and ritual circles of her main attacks. There are six rituals she can complete, but normally she only uses the least lethal of them to fight with. Not only that, she can beat you with the damn staff as well. No one else is allowed to hold her staff, since it is her very immortal being, so those who try to steal it from her will have their blood drained away by it.

Typical Defense Methods: Incapacitate opponent and/or fly away. She has never had to use the 'Albineus' ritual to protect herself.

Backstory: (novel time!!!)
Faidēa was not born of normal means, if you call a birth of a human and dragon hybrid normal at all. But her beginnings were designed to mess with her mind. Her ‘birth mother’ was Alune Zucara, who was a very pivotal member of the cult named Shiva’s Tear. This cult was obsessed over the belief that the world could only be at peace if they brought Judgment Day to the world themselves rather than think that God would do so. In order to this, they had to give birth to a new, physical god that would carry out the deed rather than hang onto other religion’s more spiritual one. With this belief they created the spirit of their God.

Then the members of the cult took in the young orphan Alune Zucara and subjected her to the ways of the cult as well as various emotional, mental, and physical torture. With this, they festered an intense hatred of the world within Alune which attracted the spirit of the God into her. After the completing the very gruesome 'Ritual of the Recreation' on Alune in the Land of the Rusted Blood, was Faidēa born, who had manifested herself into her half human/half dragon God form. With the distorted memories of Alune’s torture in her mind, Faidēa wholeheartedly supported the cult. Then began the long and tedious 'Ritual of Five-Hundred Endings' in which the members of the cult sacrificed countless of individuals and their blood to feed Faidēa for five hundred years before she could harness the power of the Five Halos of the Sun and carry out Judgment Day.

But after such a long amount of time, Faidēa’s memories of her tortured mother became clearer and she began to understand the cult was the one at fault for her mother’s suffering instead of the world itself. Five years before the ritual could be completed, Faidēa drained herself of her immortal blood and created the Staff of Repenting Ichor and slaughtered everyone of the cult. Realizing that she had become the murderer the cult wanted her to be, Faidēa vowed to help heal the world in the memory of her mother rather than burn it all away. Because of this, Faidēa has taken on a less lethal fighting style and does not use all of her power in a fight.

Unfortunately, because she was born out of the cult’s ideals, she still has to feast on human blood in order to live and it has to be relatively fresh as well. Also, because she is now mortal she is expected to die in a hundred more years A weakness she has is one of her five tails, which harness the power of one of the Halos of the Sun, since she did not fully complete the 'Ritual of Five-Hundred Endings'. Her most powerful spell is one created after separating her immortal blood to make the staff, which would be the 'Divine Ritual of Solar Capacity' in which she gives her life to carry out what would be Judgment Day, but of course, this is never to be used.

Personality:
Faidēa is a lighthearted and cheerful person and enjoys doing flight shows for people, but especially children. She is seen doing charity events and hosting days for people to just have fun. She is a bit stubborn however and sticks with her opinions no matter how much persuasion there is (you’d expect her to have very strong ones). She is very supportive and seems to have no end to her patience when listening to someone’s problems. She feels that her existence is regretful but necessary. Whenever her past is brought up, she’ll try to change the subject for as long as she can but if the matter is pressed she often becomes ‘possessed’ and looks up to the sky mumbling as if she is talking to her mother. Any contact with her in this state will result in the person getting smacked and her flying away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A super badass drawing of her will be posted within a week or two! Will be complete with her Staff as well as each of the five circles she uses for her ritual/spell attacks. Tell me what you think of her!
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

PostSubject: Re: A Cage of Blind Birds   A Cage of Blind Birds Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:37 am

Well... drawing out Faidēa is taking a while so I thought I'd just put a little description here so you guys can get an idea of what she looks like.

Height: 5"6
Hair Color: Silver/Light Blue
Eye Color: Ruby
Special Characteristics: Has two sets of dragon wings, one larger than the other. Has two horns growing from the side of her head. Has five, four feet long tails with sharp tips (yes they can cut you). Has one inch claws.
Outfit: Starts with a white dress that is lined by crimson red and splits in half from her hip. Over that is a short red skirt accompanied by belts and chains. She also wears a cape that clamps around her shoulders and her waist before it flows out behind her. The necklace version of her staff is held by a small chain from a black choker. She also has those.... shoulderless sleeve things.... I don't know what they're called, black mid-thigh leggings, and leather boots (with no heels though, can't walk in those).

So yeah, I suck at describing things. That's why I draw...
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

PostSubject: Re: A Cage of Blind Birds   A Cage of Blind Birds Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:24 am

Well this took a lot longer than I had hoped. :\ But nonetheless, I have finished drawing and it is available for your viewing pleasure! ^^ Hope you enjoy. (P.S. Sorry if it isn't that good quality you know how the internet is)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/17/68/91/52/faidea14.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cage of Blind Birds   A Cage of Blind Birds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Cage of Blind Birds
Page 1 of 1