The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Love is Blind.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Lilith quietly leaves her home in the early morning light to get away from her overbearing family. She stops at her weeping willow to sit down and enjoy her book in peace and quiet. Her long wavy red hair is pulled into a low ponytail. Her white sun dress is polled at her feet. She also wearing a dark red hoody over her face to keep the sun out.

Her dark green eye slowly read over the pages of her book. She loves her time away from her family because they push her too hard. She wish that they will give her a break once in awhile.

Last edited by Rosegurl1 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:34 pm

Lucas smiled to himself as he takes a walk through the forest. His mottled green and brown cloak traling his feet, he was exploring the familiar woods just for some alone time. He often struggled for that at home, with an older brother, and a younger brother and sister, he took any chance he could get. He took in the familiar sights, sounds, and smells. He decided he would go on a bit farther than he normally did, he let the hood on his cloak fall down, letting his long brown hair catch in the wind and the sun to shine on his face.

He walked along the edge of a river he knew ran from the town all the way down to a large lake, and he kept to it, following his old self made path.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Lilith hears the birds singing through the early morning air. She bookmark her page in her book and she put it way in a hidden pocket in her hoody. She gets up an push the leaves away. Her willow is by a lake and walk to shore. Her forest green watches the waves coming in, it calms her down. Nature always helps her to get away from the world.

She wishes that her people see how pretty the world is. But they are so wrap up in themselfs a lot of the time. Very few people she knows are like that in her life.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Lucas walked along the edge of the river, listening to the water running by, and the birds singing. He walked along the edge of the river until it started to widen, then he walked in the water a bit. When the river widened more into the lake Lucas smiled and sat on the shore. The sun shone in the sky but it wasn't directly over his head yet, the day had only barely begun. He laid back on the shore and let the heat from the sun flow through him.

As he lay there he wondered what he was going to do with the day. He knew his parents would probably be angry with him if he didn't return with game of some sort, as that was his excuse to go into the forest. The people in their town had many stories about the forest, none of which Lucas really believed. Yet maybe that's why he always came here, he knew there was little chance of anyone but his older brother following him out there. He smiled more as he lay in the sun and pulled his cloak aside, and he closed his eyes. He had all day to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:31 pm

Lilith starts to walk the shore of the lake, knowing that she have to be back before midday. But she has sometime before than. She pulls her hood down, so she can feel the soft wind on her face. After a while she sees someone laying down on the shore, she pulls back up her hood. The young woman didn't think anyone would be out here this time of day.

"Hello." Lilith said quietly as she came close to the man. To her, he has the most earth brown hair that she thought was pretty in a unkept way.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:37 pm

Lucas opened his eyes at the sound of the voice and almost thought he was dreaming. He sat up and smiled at the woman who was in front of him. "Hello, I didn't know anyone else lived around here." He stood up and bowed, 'My name is Lucas, and yours?' He had never seen this person before and was truly surprised, he wondered where she was from.

He brushed a bit of the hair out of his face and looked at the woman. She had eyes that reminded him of the leaves during spring, and hair that was a brilliant red. He was certain he had never seen this woman before.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:59 am

"It is nice to meet you, Lucas. My name is Lilith." the young woman said shyly.

She notice that he doesn't smell like a vampire to her. Maybe he is from another race, but she don't want him to hate her because of what she is. It would be nice to have a friend that is not power hungry and using her. So the young woman in the white sundress sit next the boy.

" I never thought that someone would be using this place. You must think I am silly." she said with half smile, so she didn't show off her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:46 am

Lucas smiled as he sat back down."No, I don't think you're silly, I love it out here"

He lays back down and stares at the sky, he also looks at Lilith, she really does look different, something about her feels off. Yet not necessarily bad. He looks away before she thinks he's weird for staring, she's definitely not from his home, her hair, and dress would be far out of place there. So he couldn't help wondering more about her.

"I didn't know anyone else would be out here, where are you from?" He asked almost nervously.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:49 am

She pointed to vampire controlled side of this forest. She giggles lightly into her hand, because she finds it funny that they are both nervous. Her laugh sounds like rain on a dark night. " I love this place to get away from my Mother who is trying to marry me off. This is the only time I can get out." Lilith said with a light sigh.

Her pale skin seems so out of place in brown and green around her. She looks at Lucas and sees how easily he fits to the place around here. He smell like smoke and sweet earth. She wish he was the type that her mother will marry her off to.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:34 am

He smiled as he heard her laugh, and looked where she was pointing. "I didn't know anyone lived out there." He wondered as he lay on the shore, the day was starting to get hotter, and the birds chirping had quieted down, leaving the river as the ambient sound. "Your mother is trying to marry you off? Are you royalty or something?" His nervousness only increased as he spoke to her.

She did look really out of place here. He couldn't help but wonder about her and her family, trying to marry her off. That's a shame, she was too beautiful to be married off to some random person. Granted he doubted he ever would have a chance anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:54 am

"I am only a minor noble. My Mother wants to rub with the higher ups." she said with a sad smile. Lilith pats his hand calmly, to ease his mind. He is warm like summer day.

"My family has a manor a little pased of the weeping willow. I wish I can live out here. I don't want to be noble." the red haired vampire said while looking at waves.

She wants to marry someone she loves all her heart, but she knows that will never happen. The young woman looks at Lucas and wonders about his life. He seems to be sweet and a good hearted person. He seems a good catch for any lucky girl.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:40 pm

"Oh, that must be horrible." Her hand was cold, but it was not unpleasant, he saw her sad smile and wished he could help.

"My family lives in a village back that way." He pointed towards the river. "And i know how you feel. about wanting to live out here anyways, I've thought about it before, but I'm needed back there." His smile had faded away as he remembered how he had to be the one to hunt for the family while his father and older brother worked.

He sat up so he was right by her, and moved his hand on hers and gave it a light squeeze. Something about her was bewitching, more so than anyone back home.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:18 pm

She smile gently and squeeze his hand back. Lilith was right about him being a sweetheart. Her forest green looks into his and her eyes light up. "I will be alright as long if you would be my friend." she said sweetly. The young woman feels almost normal by his side. She wonders why is feels the way with and not with her own people.

To her he smells of life and new growth. She feels oddly happy and safe holding his hand. She wish that this will last forever.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:31 pm

He smiles as he looks into her eyes, "How could I deny such a pretty face?" he said as he looked at her with his deep blue eyes. 'I'd love to be your friend.' He couldn't say no. Any sadness he was feeling before was gone, and he couldn't help but smile. This bewitching lady had almost magically appeared before him, and now they were friends, he almost couldn't believe it. He gently squeezed her hand again.

As strange and out of place she may seem, he couldn't help but wish the moment would last. He sat beside his new friend under the sun.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Lilith gives Lucas a hug when he agree to be her friend. "Thank you. You made my day." she said while she pull back from the hug. She glad that he is her friend for now. The young woman almost disbelieving that he is here with her. She knows that time will always flying away from them. The sun gentle warm her chilly skin.

She smile happily being with him. She notice that the sun is at the noon in the sky. She knows that she has to go back, but she don't want to leave. "I have to go, but I want to stay." the young vampire said a little quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:39 pm

He hugs her back and smiles with a bit of blush touching his face. "You're welcome, glad I could make your day." He noticed she was cold to the touch but really didn't take the time to care. He was happy that she was here with him.

He frowned a bit when she said she had to go. "Will you come back?" he asked her almost nervously. He really didn't want her to go, but he knew he'd have to do at least a bit of hunting for the day lest he be scolded at home, and the sun was already at the top of the sky signalling midday. Yet he couldn't help but want to spend more time with his new friend.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:09 am

"I will back same time tomorrow. I may bring something back with me." she said seeing his face fall. Knowing that it will how much he wants her to stay, but she have to go. She gives him one last hug before she gets up. She hates to sees his beautiful blue eyes sad, because she feels that will break her heart.

"You will find deers in the high meadow about this time. I hope this would help your family out a bit." Lilith said softly. She bows and winks at her new found friend before leaving. Once she got home she cleaned up and took a nap before her folks woke up. She dreams of him in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:56 am

"Okay, see you then." He replied to her, she looked sad, and he wondered if she was as sorry to go as he was. He remembered her green eyes fondly as he went towards the high meadows hunting.

It was evening by the time he got home, a deer in tow. His family didn't ask what he had been doing, they didn't really care as he returned with the deer. That night as he lay to go to sleep, he thought of her again, and drifted off to sleep. His dreams containing that deep red hair and the forest green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:57 am

Lilith again leave her home behind her with butterflies in her belly. Today she is wearing a dark green dress with her normal red hoody. Hidden in the pockets is something for her friend Lucas. She let her hair down and flowing around her head.

She found the spot that she first meet him. Hopfully he will be here soon.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Lucas left his house the next morning with a nervous feeling in his gut. He had worn his green and brown cloak again, over a dark brown shirt and lighter pants. Today he had his hair ponytailed behind him and his hood down to feel the rays of the morning sun.

He walked down the river returning to where they had met and smiled when he saw her there.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Lilith watching the sun coming up over the water. She let herself sit down waiting for him in the early morning light. Her hair comes out the side of hood, and she gently play with her hair. She sees Lucas coming her way and she let go of her hair. The young vampire wave at the young man.
She knows that it been only a night, but she did miss him.

Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:28 pm

He waved back to her and smiled a large and bright smile as he walked to sit next to her. Even though it had only been one night, he had missed her greatly. He took off his cloak and sat down beside her and kept smiling. "Good morning." He said as he looked at her.

The morning had only barely begun with the sun just slightly peeking over the trees. The birds were just starting to wake up and begin their morning song, and the grass around them was wet with dew.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:10 am

"Good Morning" she said with a happy smile on her face.

He look so a part of element of the oncoming day, that she thought that he is not real. Almost like her knight in shiny armor. Lilith knows that he is a part of the day, while she is of the night. She wants it to work out for them. She gently holds his hand, hoping one day that she can show him what night is like for her.

"Lucas, do you know what I am?" she ask.

She knows that things has been going south again with all different races. She hopes that there will not be a war, and the young man next the her will not hate her because she is a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:33 am

"I know that you are very beautiful. But what do you mean Lilith?" He said as he looked at her. The sun shone off her raid hair, making it appear brighter. He wondered what she meant. He knew that she was different, bewitching, and very beaitiful, but she didn't appear to me that different.

He sat there looking at her, wondering what she meant. And he laid his hand on hers, he also wondered if there was something possible for them.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:50 am

"That is very kind of you to say. " Lilith said with squeeze of his warm hand.

She takes a deep breath in and out to find the right words to say. She don't want to lose his, somehow she knows that it will break her heart into many little pieces that she would never be put back together again.

"I mean my Dear Lucas, that I am not human. I am a vampire." she said so softly.

She look into his endless blue eyes to see if pull away from her. She hopes that he will not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love is Blind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next