The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Hey there can I have your organs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wulfgar1218
Hatchling
Hatchling
wulfgar1218

Hey there can I have your organs? Empty
PostSubject: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:38 am

My name is Jade and I'm just the girl next door. i have a few hobbies that most people find disturbing. For instance I am an organ theif. I don't know why I just enjoy the thrill. I am a completely normal teenage girl, who needs some friends. So feel free to friend me *evil laugh* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://l-l-a-t-a.blogspot.com
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:13 am

What the bloody hell?!
Back to top Go down
wulfgar1218
Hatchling
Hatchling
wulfgar1218

PostSubject: just a character    Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:08 pm

She is just a character i made up
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 pm

I see....Hi!
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Sorry, I'm being terribly rude. You threw me with all of that, it's a little bit strange to turn up and request organs.

Anyway, hi! I am Tyro and I am the critic here. Anything you'd like to tell us about yourself? Not your character, of course. There's plenty of other places for all the IC stuff.
Back to top Go down
wulfgar1218
Hatchling
Hatchling
wulfgar1218

PostSubject: Sure, I'd love too   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:57 pm

My real name is Kimberly I'm 18 and i love to write poetry, short stories, and songs. I'm very new to the role playing thing but I thought it would be fun. I am a black belt in Chito Ryu Yoshukai karate. I'm also Band Captain in my high school band. I play the flute and the guitar in my free time. I'm usually really easy get along with.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm

AWESOME! XD a music person, and a fighting person. Wow just realized how long its been since i had to write one of these >.>" sorry. Welcome to the path XD enjoy your stay and am pretty sure we are going to get along quite nicely while RPing.
Back to top Go down
wulfgar1218
Hatchling
Hatchling
wulfgar1218

PostSubject: I hope so :D   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 pm

I do hope we get along great, and I cant wait to get started. Thank you both for your introduction.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Sweet! I play guitar only. I have this really nice Les Paul that I should really play more often...

I also did Karate but I forget what kind. I ended up a Brown Belt if that means anything to you. Great skill and good fun to learn.

Well, we're happy to help if you ask for it while RPing. Sometimes its good to jump in with the big boys. Have you been writing short stories long? That could help you with your RP as it's the same principal only collectively done.
Back to top Go down
wulfgar1218
Hatchling
Hatchling
wulfgar1218

PostSubject: Thank you very much.   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Yes I have been writing short stories for as long as I can remember. I have all kinds of characters just stored up in my head ready to come out.

Gosh i would kill for a Les Paul. It's such a beautiful guitar.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 pm

An abundance of characters is something we both have XD

unfortunantly, I am a Bassist . . . a "Upright" Bassist . . . we should start a band for the group lol XD
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:39 pm

Agreed. Lovely guitar. It's an Epiphone though.

Well, having stuff ready to burst out is a good start.

Well, I got RP links in my signature but you probably out to go check out the forums.
Back to top Go down
wulfgar1218
Hatchling
Hatchling
wulfgar1218

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Yes, Drrandom255 maybe we should start a band for the group Very Happy

I think I'm going to stick to this site for now Tyro but once I get the hang of it I'll be sure to check out your sites first.

Thank you again for the courtesy, its greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there can I have your organs?   Hey there can I have your organs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there can I have your organs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: