The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Love is Blind.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

Love is Blind. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:00 am

He didn't know what to say at first, so he sat there holding her cool hand in his but he didn't look away from her. "Y... you're a vampire?" He couldn't believe it. But he squeezed her hand gently. "Lilith, I don't care what you are." He said as he smiled and looked into her forest green eyes.

He moved his other hand and stroked her red hair softly, he honestly didn't care if she was a vampire, it didn't change how he felt. To him it was just another small thing that was different about her. He ran his hand through her hair again as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:15 am

She start to cry happy tears, but her tears are the color of blood. With her free hand she wipe them away. She is glad that he didn't change his mind about her.

"You don't know how much that means to me." she said with a big smile.

Lilith lean into his hand on her head and almost purr in delight. Her heart is so full, and she almost want to kiss Lucas right then and there. But she remember her gift for him, that took her most of the night to make. With her free hand she pull out a pair of leather bracelets.

"I always keep my word. This bracelet is a part to mine own. If you write on it, I will get it on mine. The cool thing is that we are the only ones who can see the message." the young vampire in green said while put it on him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:26 am

He smiled as she put the bracelet on him. "Thank you, I'll treasure it." He couldn't stop smiling, and stroked her hair again. "I don't know what to say." He said with a stupid grin on his face. He was sitting by a lake, with a vampire girl who he was falling for. He almost wondered if he'd gone crazy. But as he felt her cool skin on his hand, he knew he was completely sane.

"I have a gift for you too, it's no magic bracelet but here." He reached into a pocket and pulled out a neclace with a pendant made of copper and bronze. In the center of it was a pearl. He had made it for her when he got home, with what metalworking he knew and a beautiful pearl he had found not long after they had parted yesterday. "I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:16 am

She smiles softly knowing that he loves her gift. She put on her bracelet, and then lean into his hand. It is odd that she fell in love this fast with a person she hardly know. She can tell he good person and the way he holding he loves her. Lucas is the only one she wants.

Lilith look at the simple necklace, and smiles even bigger. "It is lovely. It will wear it, always." the young vampire said. She pull down her hood and hold up her hair. " Would put it on me?" she ask sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:33 am

He smiled as he put the necklace around her neck and closed it, letting it hang down. He couldn't help but look into her eyes as they were this close to each other. He could smell her perfume and smiled. 'I'm glad you like it."

He leaned back and looked at her, the necklace looked beautiful, along with her pale skin. He was sitting in front of her now, closer to the water.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Once the necklace was on, she let down her hair. It has a nice weight to it and feels right for her to wear it. She look at him and smile knowing that she lost her heart to him. She wish that there was no time and they can be like this forever, but she knows that time doesn't wait on anyone.

Lilith lean in close and gently kiss his lips. He taste like wild honey and berries. She wrap her fingers through his lovely brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:36 pm

Lucas blushed as she kissed him, she tasted sweet, and she was cold, but it was pleasant. He kissed her back and was in pure bliss. He wanted this moment to last forever, wanted time to stop, in this moment he knew, he had lost his heart to her. He wanted to be with her. But deep down he wondered how that would be possible, he was human she was a vampire, even if that was changed, there was still the matter of their families. He didn't know what the future held, so he looked back to now.

He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair, and he pulled her closer to him, the day was starting to get warmer, yet he didn't even notice it. All he noticed was the beautiful vampire girl infront of him. And he was completely fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:02 am

She can hear his heart beating faster under chest. Lilith purr as he pull her closer, and playing with her red hair. His warmth lit a fire under her cold skin. She pull out of the kiss, so Lucas can breath. She lean her forehead on his, while her hands in his hair.

This young vampire wonders how they will make it. She knows that their world is full of hate,but there always their little bit of heaven very day. She wish that they can stay this way for all time.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:18 am

He stared into her eyes after she pulled back. They were such a beautiful green, like the leaves during the springtime, he stroked her hair for a moment as he looked at her. He knew he wanted to be hers, and he knew he would do whatever it takes to make that happen. It had only been a day but she had his heart under lock and key. It was hers.

He pulled her into another kiss, feeling their lips touch was blissful. She tasted even sweeter now, and he ran his fingers through her beautiful red hair again. He pulled her into an embrace and held the kiss. Not wanting this moment, this feeling, to end.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:42 am

Lilith purrs deeper as he kissed her again. She knows that they hold one another's hearts in their hands. She holds on to this feeling for dear life. This green eyed lady loves the young man holding her, and would do anything for him. She giggles in her head that she found love at first sight.

She break the kiss again so he can breath. She let go of his brown hair, and let her fingers trail to his back. The lady can feel how strong her love is under her light touches. "I love you, my dear Knight." she said softly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Lucas couldn't help but smile. "I love you too my fair lady" He had found his love at first sight, and couldn't be happier. He hugged her tight at that point, accidently falling over and onto the sand of the shore. He was blushing as he got up and held out his hand for her. "Sorry, I'm just a bit excited." He said with a big smile and red cheeks. He honestly couldn't have been happier at this moment.. He looked at her, and knew he was hers.

The birds had well awoken by this point and were happily chirping their song. The sun was well over the tree tops by now and illuminated the lake around them, making it sparkle brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Her dark heart glows brightly as the full moon, when he told her he loved her. Lilith smile ear to ear with joy. She hugged him back, before falling with him. He look so cute with his red cheeks, there is no way she loves him more. It is rare to find love outside someone's own race, but they have to make it.

"That is alright, my knight." she said with a laughing tone in her voice. She gently grab his hand, and was pulled up out of the sand. Looking at him smile so sweetly, she knows her heart is forever his. She sees the world around them glow more brightly as to say they are in the right.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Lucas pulled her into an embrace, feeling her cold skin against his made him feel happier. He leaned in and gently kissed her again as he held her. He looked into her beautiful eyes, and lost himself. He truly loved her, no matter what she was, no matter what consequence the future could hold.. He loved her.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 am

Lilith hold him back like a woman to a lifeboat. She knows that she have to leave soon, before the sun gets to high to burn her skin. But she doesn't want to leave this man, because she sees how she cannot live without him. To her he feels like a warm fire playing on her skin, and his kisses make her feel like she is melting into him.

"My heart, I am sorry I have to go. The sun is at noon point." the redhead vampire said softly after the last kiss.

Even when she said this she still holding him, knowing that it will break her heart to leave. But time is not on her side
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Lucas frowned as she told him she had to go, he looked and saw that it was getting close to noon. He knew she would be going home before the sun could burn her, he had almost asked if he could follow but knew it would be unwise. He doubted her family would take to well to him.

He hugged her tightly and kissed her again, "Goodbye milady, same time tomorrow?" He asked her, hoping she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 pm

"Of course, my knight." she said with a half hearted smile. Lilith hug and kiss him on last time before she got up to leave. She knows that this is going to be hard on both of them, but they have to make it some how. She makes sure her necklace and bracelet are on right. "Remember that you can use your bracelet to get a hold of me." the young lady said softly.

With on last kiss on his cheek, she leave her heart behind to the young man with brown hair. Once home she changed and sleep like the dead until nightfall. Her father told her that a fight will break out between humans and vampires soon, that may well lead to war. A war that they may lose everything, unless she can calm some human towns that lies with vampiric kingdom. He told her that she have to be ready in a week to go.

She took everything in and said yes to leave her home behind to stop a war, for her family and the man she loves. Her dark greens eyes are lost in thought as the sun slowly moves to the dawn at their place by the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Lucas watched her go, it took all of his will to not follow her. He looked down at the bracelet she had given him and smiled, knowing she wouldn't be too far away. When he could no longer see her he slowly started to walk back home. He took the long way, walking throught the forest, watching the leaves and the birds, and the other animals around.

It was a couple hours past midday before he got home, his younger brother asked where he was but he shrugged him off and just said he had been in town. He helped with some chores around the house, and he kept the bracelet hidden by a sleeve.

After the younger children had gone to bed, his father told him and his older brother about a fight brewing between vampires and humans, and how, if it got bad, they would probably be forced into helping being the able-bodied men that they were. Lucas slept that night with fear in his mind and love in his heart. As early as he could the next morning, before the sun had even crept up the horizon, he left his house, heading back to see his red-haired beauty.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Lilith pull her knees to her chest and hugs them. She is wearing a oak brown dress with her normal red hoody. She fears if a war breaks out that they would be on different sides. It would break her heart to choose between her family and the one person she loves. The young woman don't know how she would live without him.

She hears the birds start to sing to a new day. The green eyed vampire wish that she was one of them without a care in world.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Lucas walked down the side of the lake, and then he saw her sitting, her red hoody sticking out in the dark. He was wearing a dark red long sleeved shirt, and black pants and at the moment he had his long brown hair tied back into a ponytail. He smiled as he saw her and walked up to her and sat beside her.

"Hello my love." He said with a smile. As he looked at her his smile faded a bit.. "What's wrong?" He asked her nervously, afraid what her response would bring.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:05 am

"Hello, my Dear." she said with a small smile. Lilith looks up at him knowing that the looming war may tear them a part.

"The ill news of a rumor of war. I have fear of it, tearing everything I care about to pieces." the red haired woman said softly.

She still hugging her knees to her chest. She wonders if love can overcome a war between two different races.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:19 am

He frowned and moved to sit slightly behind her with her between him so he could wrap his arms around her. "It'll be okay my dear, I've heard the rumors too." He pulled her back into his embrace and held her tight. He lays his head on her neck. He could smell her perfume, and he smiled. She was cool to the touch as she always was.

"My father says if there's war they could force me and my brother too fight, but I don't think it will come to that. Our kind has always had problems haven't we?'

He held her against him, trying to reassure her, even though he himself wasn't overly confident about it.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:39 am

She let Lucas hold her in his warmth, like a fire playing on her skin. Lilith let go of her lags and embrace him. She knows that he fears the same as her but is willing to act strong for her. She smile lightly as she holds on to him knowing there may not be much time for them.

"Yes, because our people see in their black and white world. They don't see the shades of gray all around us. Fear breed hate." the young vampire said softly.

She feels safe in his arms, no one made her feel that way. The young woman wonders what it is liked to be married and have kids with the man in her arms. She knows that is wishful thinking on her part.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 pm

He held her tightly, he didn't really know what to say. So he just held her, he kissed her on the cheek. "It'll be okay." He whispered to her, not really believing it himself.

The sun was still below the trees, the light that did break through cast an eerie glow on their surroundings, and the birds were still well asleep. There was a slight chill in the air, combined with Lillith's natural chill he was almost cold. but he didn't mind it, he was here with her and wouldn't trade it for anything. Especially not to go fight in a war that wasn't his.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 8:37 pm

"Bye the Goddess I hopes so." Lilith said softly as she let him hold her.

There is a great need in her to hope for no war, but she knows that it more likely to happen soon ether than later. She knows in heart that they are stronger together than a part. She wishes that the world outside this lake would disappear so they can live out their days in peace. 

"No matter what, I still love you." the young vampire said with half smile.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:25 pm

"I love you too" He responded, with a tight hug. "No matter what."

He would not let war tear them apart. He wanted to make her happy, wanted to spend his days with her. And somehow, he would. 'If only the world beyond the lake could disappear' he thought to himself, then he could spend forever with her.

He kissed her on the cheek, and looked into her eyes. Their beautiful shade of green. He squeezed her hand gently, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Blind.   Love is Blind. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Blind.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next