The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Midnight Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Midnight Rose - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:30 pm

"Tomorrow, when the moon is half. It usually lasts a few nights before the moon turns to new but it can last longer." Nickoi said with a light sigh. He really didn't want her to go but there is not other way. Most vampires go wild with delight and the blood flows like wine. There is nothing seem safe for her even if she is on the water.

He hold her paw gently, but there is fear in his eyes before he looks away from her to floor. His eye are covered by his dark hair, all because he fears for her safety with his own kind. He heard what some lower end vampires did during the last fastival and it was not pretty.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:24 pm

"Really? Shame I miss it every year. Sounds like one hell of a party." He said smiling until she noticed Nickoi's visible concern in the squeeze of her paw, the slumped stare at the floor. Toivo knew Nickoi seemed to have little ability to hide emotion, choosing the express it in a way similar to a child. He didn't seem to have the subtly down.
"Something up? I mean, we have a plan. We have a good case. We've got the edge, what could go wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:56 pm

"Nothing, but the lower end vampire seems like to go wild. They will go after anyone that seems fun and easy. From what I heard it is not pretty and that why nearly all non-vampire are moved to a safe place. I know that you can fight back, but it doesn't stop me from worrying." he said while looking up at her. He knows that he cannot hid his emotions from her no matter what form she takes.

But with everyelse he can hid his emotion under a smiling mask, but with her, he can be himself. Nickoi kiss her paw and only smile at her. He thinks of himself that he lucky to have her, but he will worry about until she is safe again.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:03 pm

"I can handle myself and you are such a gentleman." She said. With a swift dart for his cheek, she plants one there. She rises to her paws. "Don't be afraid of coming out that shell of yours. I see through it anyway." A sly smirk graced her face as she began to walk out of the room. Her hips swayed in the goddess costume she'd worn to intimidate Nimo. It was something she'd used before for the same thing but it was an entire town rather than one spoiled king. There are certain places in the worlds where stories of a white sorceress fox terrorises streets.
"Night-time snack, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Nickoi blush lightly over his cheeks, and change back into his brown haired, gray green butler look before Toivo leaves her room. He still don't want his own brother to know that he with her, for her safetly. He watch her body moves with a grace that no one will match.

"Why not, my Lady." he said with a playful smile on his lips as got up from her bed. The bulter who is really the prince quickly walk to her side. There is no other place in the world that he where be, but by her side until the next of time.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:11 am

The moon hangs over as a lantern, lighting the palace grounds. White bunting hung from trellises, mimicking the climbing plants in the garden. People waltz and swagger around, sloshing around like all the red liquids freely pouring. The music was keeping people moving, white flowers in all their button holes. The seemed to all be paying a tribute to the moon that sat over preceedings.

And Toivo could see it all as they approached slowly. The excess of the festival loud and perfectly proud.
"This should work" A quiet mutter to Nickoi, disguised as a servant again. She produces a perfume squirter, throwing puffs of the odd liquid on herself. An even coverage should do it. The thick, sticky feeling was quite uncomfortable.
"Masking a living scent should keep them away for a bit, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:50 pm

"Yes, my lady, for a bit." Nickoi said lightly as he carefully watch other vampires around him. He is wearing his butler suit with a white flower pen to his blood red tie. The brown haired man still acting like he never been a prince, so Toivo will be safe untill this all over. Then he sees his brother coming over to them and he quietly move behind his lady like he is waiting for commend.

Nimo sees a vision of beauty coming thru the crowd, so he walk to her with playful smile on his lips. "Lady Toivo, I am glad that you had come." he said with graces air. His blonde hair is pulled up out of his watery blue eyes. Also he is wearing a white suit with a white flower in one of its pockets.

He take no noictes of the butler behind her, because all nobles have servents come to these fasvitals. She look beautiful under the dim moonlight, and to him that she cannot be that fox witch. He guess that someone that uses her voice to make him think that is her.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

The Fox Witch immediately feels her heart sink the moment she is spotted arriving by her least favourite party companion. She keeps a hollow smile upon her face regardless and takes a glass of something red from her left which a waiter was offering to her on a platter. There was barely any consious thought into the act.
"Good evening Nimo." Toivo said, "I hope I arrived before the guest of honour arrives." Wow...that sounded like she was happy he was here. In this kingdom.

She takes a casual sip, bringing forth yet more requirement for her apparent acting talents. Even though blood isn't too bad for her - she is not a stranger to raw meat - human blood is not a taste she's used to. Resisting a grimace, she swallows her mouthful, making mental notes of good places to empty her glass.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:49 pm

"She will be coming in a few moments, Lady." he said with bright smile on his lips. Nimo didn't see that she don't really care for the blood in her drink. Then a girl about the age of eighteen comes walking out to the courtyard dress in white, with the darkest aursas rolling off of her. Every vampire starts to go to their knees as the priestiess walks by.

The girl moves to a table alone that is set up on the far end of the courtyard that has midnight roses bluming alround. "My childern the court of the goddess is open to whomever needs it. My vreicts is final, my childern of the night." the girl said with a dark and liting voice.

Nickoi gently smiles to himself because it seems that his brother is not noticing him. Then the priestiess came out and he was almost knock to the ground to by the dark auras of the goddess. He kneels when she past him, and he almost sees a small smile playing on those lips.

The gray green eyed man got back up after she sits down and said what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:47 pm

"Lillith of the Moon and Night. I require your court for tonight." Toivo said with stern, other worldly authority of her own. She begins to walk through the shuffling vampires that gave her looks of both bewilderment and dark surprise. Mainly, the question 'What does she want with the court?' hid behind every moon-glinting eye. Her heels clack on the stone slabs as she arrives before the Goddess bound to the Earth.
"I accuse Nimo Dormood for the murder of his Father."

A pin drop could have been heard as even the air lay silent...
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

"Of course child of the east. Will anyone else will be helping you in my court?" The goddess said thru the young woman. The goddess is pleased that Nimo will be hold to his actions. She also sees the true king behind the fox demon, and she only smile gently.

"That I will be me, my Goddess. I am Nickoi Dormood and the rightful king of this kingdom." he said while the shadows pool away from him to his true form. He stands next to Toivo with his head held high as the other vampires mouths drop in shock. He almost laugh the look on his brother's face.

Nimo's face almost drop at what she said. This woman of his dreams is going against him, and then his brother shows his face in court. Toivo's butler was his own brother, and his face drop for a moment before going back to the mask. He gives his own brother a look a pure vanom.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:11 pm

"Nickoi found scorch marks on on the body of the dead..." That didn't sound right..."body. There are no other signs of attack or possible causes of damage to the late king." Again, saying that the King of the Vampires was dead seemed sort of redundant. "The only possible culprit with reasonable motive is Nimo Dorwood the six-hundred-and-sixteenth. He is able to produce fire that could strike a vampire down and possibly kill. As a prince and second in line to the throne, the murder was pinned on Nickoi so that Nimo could rule."

You know, it sounded like a better case in her head....
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:46 pm

The woman only nods and wait for Toivo to finish. "Do you and Prince Nickoi have proof of Nimo did what you said?" she said with a light, but cold tone. The goddess knows that Nimo did this, but she have to work within the law of her childern.

Nickoi stand strong with his lady, because no one will. He let her take the lead on this and he thinks that she doing a great job. Then the dark haired former crown prince take out the proof that his brother is a tratior and a killer.

"I never have done anything they say. I been a good being and never once wanted anything." Nimo lieing thru his teeth. His ego never let him see that he is evil, and always wanted something that his not his in the first place.

(Sorry if this short, but I cannot think of anything more.)
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:17 am

"These are the charred parts of the robes the King was wearing at the time of his death." As confusing at the terms should be when applied to a vampire, getting on with business was more important. "Clearly, these flames were powerful enough to fatally wound such a man. Furthermore, its no secret that Nimo has wished to be king desperately."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:34 am

"My gift is the over shadows, they only cut. The shadows never burn anyone. Nimo, always wants anything that his not his, since the day I first meet him. His gift of over the power of light can, and will burn any vampire" Nickoi said with a calm tone. He no longer think of Nimo as his brother, but as a person that killed his father the king.

Nimo is wearing a mask of calmness, but inside he is yelling at his brother and Toivo for going aganist him. "It is true that my powers can burn, but I never uses it against anyone." he said with a lie again. But the look of that girl is giving him, is almost that she can see that he is lieing.

(You can play as pristess, because I cannot think of anything for her.)
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:58 pm

There was an odd sense of uncharacteristic....err...dominance and passive intimidation radiating from the priestess. She was lounging around in her throne. The look of contempt for Nimo's pathetic little whimpering that barely registered as excuses rather than lies was stoking a little bit of anger behind that poker face. She shifts in her seat to direct Nimo better.
"Nimo Dorwood, if you cannot back up your claims with evidence, take your accusations like a man." The tone was masking the anger rather well. "Please continue the case for the prosecution."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:47 pm

"My great lady, I have never wanted to take anything by force. Great many of people have seen that side of me. Nimo, my so called brother always try to take things or people by force. Like he trying to get the lovely Lady Toivo to marry him, that is only one of many things he did." Nickoi said in a calm tone, even if he wanted to kill his brother six ways to sunday. But he have to trust the Goddess make the right thing.

Nimo paled ever whiter when the Goddess told him to be quiet, if he has no poof. He look like a scared man, that is looking at his own death. But he tries to keep up the mask but failing badly.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:03 pm

(I'm really sorry about not replying earlier. Things get in the way.)

She shuffles her legs, changing their position as she stared at Nimo.
"Do you have proof of his lustful behaviour?" The Goddess said.
"We have a character witness." Toive answered.
"Who?"
"Me."
"Toivo Kitsune, I'm assuming that's the surname you like to band around, do you swear to tell the truth in my presence?"
"I do."
"Then please, what is your opinion of Nimo Dorwood?"
"A creepy, narcissistic, desperate, egotistic barstard."
"And you found his advances...?"
"Irritating, invasive and often misguided."
"Thank you, Miss Kitsune."

All the time, her eyes just watched Nimo, as though picking out the part of his forehead to throw lightning at.

"Nimo Dorwood, do you have anything to say in your defence? Judging by your sweat, I will have to settle for a nod or a shake."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:15 pm

(That is ok.)

Nimo is shaking like a leaf in a windstorm, that he can hardly move or talk for that matter. He thought that he would make it thru without anything getting in his way. Now he sees that his ego is going to be the death of him, but he will not go down without a fight.

Nickoi look at his former brother slowly dreaking down, and showing the whole court what he really is. The dark haired prince knows that it is wrong for him want Nimo to die, but he cannot help it. Both princes wait on what the goddess call about the fate of the bloune prince.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:33 pm

"It would seem that Nimo Dorwood has lost the ability to utilise the tongue inside his head, so I must conclude that he fears my wrath. If that is the case then the prosecution must be telling the truth." Still, the eyes of the possessed priestess bore into Nimo like drills made of heat. Finally, she lifts her stare to glance towards Toivo and Nickoi.
"Nickoi and fox-witch, do you have any closing statements? I believe I have heard everything I could need to." Lillith said. Toivo thought hard for a second for something clever or damning. Heck, maybe even childishly snide?
"No, I don't have anything to say."

Lillith nodded slowly before letting a great sigh propel her sights over to Nimo.
"Are you able to say anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Nimo try to say something but nothing is coming out of his mouth: so he close it and bow his head down. The watery blue eyed prince is not looking at the goddess, he can still feel her knowing eyes on him. He now know that he did something very wrong and trying to take control over the only family he had left. He should have been more like Nickoi, but his ego got in the way. So now before the Mother of all night beings he will take anything that she deems fiting for him.

"I have nothing more to say, Great Lady." Nickoi said with great resect to his goddess. The dark haired prince gently wrap one arm around Toivo, knowing that her by his side that he cannot lose. He has nothing to hid from the courts, or his own people.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 pm

"I got nothing else too." Toivo added. The Godness, bound to the mortal coil, stood.
"Nimo Dormwood. You have been accused of Regicide and Conspiracy. You have offered no credible evidence at all. In fact, you appear to have lost your ability to use your tongue. Therefore, I have no choice but to take the Crown from your head and place it into Nickoi's hands. Furthermore, I banish you from this kingdom as an outlaw and enemy of the state. I would simply kill you but I fear that would not be punishment enough. However, the penalty for entering these lands until 10,000 years have passed is high treason and death, to be decided by its current monarch." The sour, scalding face and authoritative tones seemed like a Mother telling of her child than a court sentence. She desended from her throne, walking up to Nimo. She stopped before the quibbling shell of a man, looming over him.
"Leave this place." Each word was like a powder keg exploding underwater. A heavy, ham-fisted smack through the air. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:38 am

With every word that the goddess, Nimo whimper quietly. When she said now to leave, and with a bowed head he leave everything he known. When he past Toivo and Nickoi and said, "You won."

The bloune haired man leave quietly with a broken spirit. He never want to step back into that kingdom ever again, and he was releved that he keep his life and powers. The nobles around him moves away like he is a plauge.

Nickoi heard what his former brother said, and know that he never playing against him. The dark haired prince knee in front of the flesh in respect, and didn't watch Nimo leave. "Great Lady. I will rule my people the best of my abillty. I hope that I will a kind King." he said with a quiet but powerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 3:29 pm

"And I'm gonna stick around for a bit too." Toivo said, her arm wrapping around Nickoi's middle. She gave him a good squeeze and a smile. The goddess gives a brief, blank look before looking to Nickoi.
"He has lost a part of himself today. Soon, he'll fill the hole with hatred and attempt to return. Keep him in exile." She looks over the loyal devotees to her.
"Do we have any other cases?"

Toivo swans into the Throne room, shoving the doors to the side with a massive bang on the wall. The moonlight continued to stream in white blocks in the dimness. She lead Nickoi by his arm through the room as the music outside continued as it had for about two hours now.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:02 am

Nickoi stand back up and nodded at what the goddess says about Nimo.

But he cannot think clearly when Tovio is holding on to him. The dark haired prince, that is now King let himself lead way by the only woman that ever hold his heart. "Thank you for everything and getting me out of the nosies outside. You were amazing out there." he said with a low purr and warm smile. A part of himself want to kiss her now, but he will let her deside the right time.

The gray-blue eyed vampire loves everything about her, and want her to be his mate for all time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Rose   Midnight Rose - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Rose
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next