The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Who would be interested in...

Go down 
+2
mysticaldragonmagic
Psycho
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho
Psycho

Location : Your Mind, Your Heart, Your Soul. Infecting You - Cell, By Cell.

Who would be interested in... Empty
PostSubject: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:24 pm

Hey there.

I dug up an OOC from my first ever successful role play called 'The Order'.

The Order was about people gaining strange powers that they would have to use in order to protect humanity from dangerous creatures. It spanned around 35 pages making it my longest going game, and I thought that I might be able to bring it back alive here.

It will, however, require a strong number of dedicated players. [Roughly 6-7]

you would also need to be familiar with controlling more than one character. [ Not ALL of you, but a select few.] Or we could arrange something...

Really, i would need around 7-8.

4 to play as the main characters, 1 to play as their starting mentor, and 3 for bad guys -- People who play bad guys WILL die, but as they do, will move onto different, more powerful baddies.

Any one interested?
Back to top Go down
mysticaldragonmagic
Critic
Critic
mysticaldragonmagic

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:29 pm

How strange is 'strange"?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:34 pm

I'm pretty interested. I'm actually more used to playing multiple characters than I am playing one. >_>;
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Strange as in... well...

This is what people came up with last time:

A guy that controlled fire [and often accidently set his body alight [without hurting himself, he was immune to burns] that was fuelled by the thoughts of his dead parents.]

A guy that stole powers from dead bodies.

A guy that gained strength from pain.

A guy that gained strength from being angry.

A girl that controlled shadows.

A guy that controlled elements.

A guy that was born out of shadows.

That's what kind of strange Razz

EDIT:

I just realised, my avatar is probably in the same place as yours Syl. Razz [[IE, behind the explosion. Not ... y'know. At the side.]]
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm

Bah. I'll have some trouble topping those powers. Guess I have a project for tomorrow during school, then. X3

((Your avatar was watching my character blow up a building full of Twilight fangirls? >_> That's the comic the panel came from . . .))
Back to top Go down
Psycho
Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Don't worry, you don't have to be too original.

The thing with 'gifted' people was that they all shared commonalities,

Super speed, strength, stuff like that, but the level they were at varied with each person. Sort of like intelligence or hand-size.

The thing with the rage-fuelled guy was that he was the last of his kind [Known as Rage warriors].

And the thing with the soul-sucker guy was that he could steal powers from dead bodies, but only if they had died reaaaallyyy recently, and he needed another to 'chase' the soul out. Which was another power given to an NPC that worked for him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Seer
Founder
Founder
Seer

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:06 pm

Oh boy. I can almost know for sure that this decision will come back and bite me in the a**. I will join XD. I am joining so many role-plays like this but I can't help it! This genre is right up my alley. I am deciding either to be one of the good guys or bad guy. Not sure yet. I have a bad guy in the works right now...
Back to top Go down
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com
Conway
Conway

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:04 pm

I will join. This sounds very interesting, but I warn you now that I have never really participated in a RP before. I am willing to do either a bad guy or a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Puck_midsummernightsdream
Infant
Infant
Puck_midsummernightsdream

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Okay so you seem to have thrown a rope around my neck and dragged me into this one, or maybe someone beckoned to me from beyond a portal, who knows, but i know one thing... I'm game for it Razz weird and wacky powers? That's right up my alley Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would be interested in...   Who would be interested in... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who would be interested in...
Page 1 of 1