A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Share | 

Assassin's Creed: The Apple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child

PostSubject: Assassin's Creed: The Apple   Fri May 14, 2010 1:05 pm

War. It's been a central theme of the entire world for aeons, since the first men walked the Earth. But there is a war even now that people are unaware of. A war between two factions; one that seeks to bring the world to its knees through force, and one that seeks peace in all things even if by murder. They are the Templars and the Assassins, groups that have fought each other for hundreds of years.

The Templars have found artifacts of great power, called Apples of Eden. These Apples give them strange, unique abilities comparable to even the gods. With their might growing stronger, the Assassins are being driven into a corner. Can they stop the Templars before they enslave the world? Or will they be annihilated?

As an Assassin, you are equipped with skills in stealth tactics, espionage, spying, and the art of the silent kill. Your weapons are poison, the sword, the dagger, throwing weapons such as knives or shuriken, and the infamous hidden blade. You walk in the shadows, you are a blade in the crowds. Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember Nothing is true. Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember Everything is permitted. You work in the dark, to serve the light.

As a Templar, your goal is total domination, by any means necessary. Be warned that the Assassins may be few, but they are still powerful adversaries. You outmatch them in numbers, but they are still willling to fight to protect the old world. Will you show them the way to truth, or will you be obliterated by blades in the crowds? May the Father of Understanding guide you.

In these dark times, people are ever being recruited into the ranks of each faction. Which will you join, and how high in the ranks will you go? To arms!

Character sheet:
*=Optional

Name:
Current Faction (Templar, Assassin, Civilian):
Assassin Rank (Novice, Fledgeling, Expert, Bird of Prey, Master):
Templar Rank (Novice, Captain, Commander, Inquisitor, Grand Master):
Job (Be it banker, bartender, whatever you like):
Class (Peasant, Middle Class, Noble):
*Personality:
*Bio:

Let the battle begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wulfgar1218
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Im very interested    Wed May 02, 2012 5:49 am

Let me work on a character sheet and i would love to do this. I absolutely love Assassins Creed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://l-l-a-t-a.blogspot.com
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar

PostSubject: I am interested as well   Wed May 02, 2012 5:56 am

I just need to make a character Sheet first...

“Hurt spreads and grows and reaches out to break what’s good. Time heals all wounds, but often it’s only by the application of the grave, and while we live some hurts live with us, burning, making us twist and turn to escape them. And as we twist, we turn into other men.”

Drink counter
DrRandom owes: 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: The Apple   

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: The Apple
Page 1 of 1