The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A story by Brandy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

A story by Brandy Empty
PostSubject: A story by Brandy   A story by Brandy Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Anja looked toward the sky at the setting sun. She longed for it to sink, longed for the moon to rise, and longed for the fireflies to emerge. And so it all happened, and the fireflies danced there flaming song around her. Anja held out her hand and a little firefly landed upon her outstretched palm. It sat, and the flame burned her hand. She winced, yet held her hand firm.

I'll post more later, my muse has left me.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

A story by Brandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story by Brandy   A story by Brandy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 pm

The little firefly left her hand and she watched it fly towards its friends. Anja sat down on the dewey grass and couldn't help but smile at the sky. It was lit red by the light of the fire. The cool night had turned warm, and Anja felt there was nothing better.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

A story by Brandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story by Brandy   A story by Brandy Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm

I have a suggestion really quick before your thread is overcome with a lot of short posts: You should write out your short story on a document first and once you have a good lengthy post, then put it up here for a better critique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A story by Brandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: A story by Brandy   A story by Brandy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story by Brandy
Page 1 of 1