The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Summerstory
Hatchling
Hatchling
Summerstory

Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art Empty
PostSubject: Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art   Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:45 am

SO.
I DO ART.
A LOT
ALL THE TIME
THE ART.

But mainly, I am trying to move away from an anime style and move into a more...my own/cartoony/disney/something style. I really look up to Syl's originality and flair, but obviously I want to do my own thang. I've been drawing since i can remember and I'm not afraid to say that i'm pretty okay at it. I'm not WONDERFUL, i have a hard time making any money off of it, but I'm OKAY.

However, I'd really like not only another place to dump my art, but a place where I can get people to be all like "Hay, thats nice, but how about trying this next time? It'd prolly make it look less anime."

So.
Thanks in advance!

NOW BE FED MY ARTS:

Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art Asdfasdfadsfadsf
Ignore that weird fat nerd guy in the background thar. >__>
This one I did for a couple of friends of mine on FurAffinity. (YES I'M A FURRY, YOU WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT? No? ...Son, I am disappoint.) It is a horrible photo of it, but I was super pleased with the way it turned out IRL.

Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art Adrean
Also this, which is in my journal thinger.

Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art 8
This is Jazz, my more in-use fursona. He's a goat. Actually, he has no gender. But he will work.

Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art WishItWasCold

Doodle of yours truly. When i did this, I was told that my 'character' was very cliche. I have no idea what that means since this is not a character, but rather a self portrait. Apparently I am a very cliche nerd. ._.;

Um.
Thats all I have recent thats on the computer really. >_> Most of my stuff is traditional lately because my tablet's buggin out on me. I really really re-he-heeallly need a new one. ._.;;

I might hook up my scanner though if i start getting as desperate as I have been.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/callmebyname
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art   Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:37 am

They look pretty cool. ^^ I love the first one and the third one. I actually thought Jazz was a girl until I red your description XD. But anyway, I am not much of an art person but on the second one is a little out of proportions. The head to me looks a little smaller than it should be, but hey, it's still pretty cool. In the last one, the scarf is a little to big. I think. Hope I helped a little. >.<
Back to top Go down
Summerstory
Hatchling
Hatchling
Summerstory

PostSubject: Re: Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art   Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:17 am

Haha, well the two that you specifically commented on were done on iscribble, which is a hard website to do really good art on.

>_> And his scarf is supposed to be oversized. BUT thank you for your time and your commetns, it really makes me happy to see someone taking interest. <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/callmebyname
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art   Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move Away From Anime~ Summer's Story Art
Page 1 of 1