The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Learning to Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Learning to Love - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:07 pm

"Not really, no," Joey replied, the first words he had spoken all morning. Again, though, he didn't bother to lift his head to look at Michelle, or even move in the slightest. He wasn't sick, he was just tired . . . and he didn't feel like dealing with people or explaining himself.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Artemis wasn't speaking. He merely waved to Michelle once again, before standing up. "I'm so tired...I hate my games now..." He stood up a bit, walking over to Michelle before planting his face in her shoulder, hugging her. "Good morning." He managed to mumble, before turning away. As he walked back to his seat, he tripped on his bag, landing with his face planted again, this time into the table occupied by Aiko.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Michelle gave Artemis a mock-stern look as he gave her a hug.

"You shouldn't stay up so late on those," she scolded gently. He got up, but tripped over his bag. She tried to grab his shirt, but missed, and she watched him fall over onto a table. She recognized the girl as the same one that had been in the restaurant. She couldn't mistake that hair. She smiled up at the other girl, and turned her attention back towards Joey. She placed her head on her hands, bored.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:47 pm

"Ah!" Aiko jumped, startled. "A-are you okay?!" She marked her page and reached out to help Artemis get up. She noticed the girl smile at her and smiled back weakly as she sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Joey finally moved, lifting his head from his arms and pushing himself to his feet with his hands on the table. He kept his gaze downward, as if making an effort not to look anybody in the eye.

"'M just gonna go," he said quietly as he picked up his backpack. "Not worth sitting around . . ." He sighed and slung his bag over his shoulder before starting to walk away, apparently not noticing the commotion Artemis was causing.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:44 am

Grumbling, Artemis stood up, dusting himself off. "I think I'm alright." He looked to Joey and waved as he left. "We'll see you at lunch!" He called out, a phrase he never really said often.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:03 am

Michelle sighed as she watched Joey leave. She wished she knew what caused him to be so moody some days. She realized that she was sitting alone at the table now, so she scooted her chair over to where the foreign student was sitting. Since Artemis was still standing by the same table, she felt justified in the act.

She reached out a hand to the new girl.

"I'm Michelle," she said with a friendly smile. "I've seen you around a few times, but we've never really gotten a chance to speek."
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 am

Aiko smiled and shook Michelle's hand.
"I'm Aiko. Nice to meet you." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:01 am

Joey trudged off tiredly toward the library, where it was quiet and he was less likely to be bothered. Now he felt even worse because he left. He knew his own behavior was going to get him in trouble with his friends--it had before and there was no reason it wouldn't now. He'd have to tell them eventually, before he subconsciously made a bigger deal out of it than it was.

For now, though, he just wanted to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:28 pm

Artemis raised an eyebrow as Joey left without response, then sat down at the same table Aiko and Michelle were at. He took Aiko's other hand, kissing the brim of the knuckle. "Artemis Amaranth, at your service." He smiled a little before stretching. he was already tired.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Michelle smiled and released Aiko's hand.

"It's nice to meet you. I hope we can get along well," she replied with a smile.

She crossed her legs and leaned back in her chair, watching with a wry grin as Artemis introduced himself to Aiko. She was still bemused sometime's by his chivalrous actions. It was just so uncommon to see such politeness in today's world.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 am

"Me too." Aiko replied to Michelle. She was still blushing from Artemis kissing her hand. She had never met any one so courteous.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:22 am

((Go ahead and skip my turn. I can't really remember what I was doing with Joey ._. ))
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:25 am

(He was just wandering around, I think.)

Artemis stretched once more before flipping open a book, reading its contents with little care. "Day before yesterday, I saw a rabbit. Yesterday, a deer. Today, you..." He scratched his head. The book indeed had a few nice lines, but that was about the only thing it had going for it. Closing it, he looked up. "I suddenly had the idea to skip school...Is that good or bad?"
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:57 am

Michelle laughed, slapping the back of Arty's head lightly.

"Of course that's bad! What if you get caught?" Although she tried to keep her face straight, she couldn't keep a small smile from twitching on the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Aiko giggled. She liked how these two played around.
"Really bad. Even though..." She trailed off. She didn't say, but the idea did sound fun.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:20 pm

(I guess we just keep posting till Syl says it's her turn?)

Artemis clenched his head lightly for a moment before shrugging it off. "What I meant was, is that good or bad that I had the idea to skip school...?"
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:25 pm

((Go ahead with that. >.< I can't remember what I was going to have Joey do, exactly, so he's kinda out until they see him again at lunch or whatever.))
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:30 am

Michelle rolled her eyes with a smile. "Still bad! You know how important school is, silly! Speaking of which," she added, looking at her watch, "Five, four, three, two. . ." The bell rang, signaling the students to head to their first hour classes. "I'll see you two later!"
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Aiko groaned as the bell rang. She smiled sadly and waved goodbye to Michelle and Artemis. She stood and slung her bag over her shoulder. Suddenly, the zipper on her bag busted and about twelve books (four of which she had already finished) fell out, topped off with her Literature book, which in itself weighed about three pounds. Aiko kneeled down and started picking them all up, lovingly dusting them off as she went.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Artemis heard a clatter as he stood, looking to see Aiko knelt over her books. He wasn't sure whether to laugh or not, as he hurried over, helping to pick a few of the books up. "You should be careful. Sometimes, books drop on the floor and get picked up by alot of idiots who can't even read." He stood up, holding out 5 of the books to Aiko. "Here."
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Michelle heard Aiko's books drop, but a glance backwards told her that Artemis was already helping her. She continued towards her first class, her thoughts wandering to Joey. He had seemed so off this morning. She shook her head. She usually saw him at lunch; maybe she would be able to get some answers then.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:04 am

Aiko laughed at what Artemis said.
"Thank you." She said, taking the books and shoving them into her bag."I don't know what I'd do without you."
She tucked her hair behind her ear and picked up the last one, feeling very greatful for Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:51 am

Artemis shook his head. "It's not a problem. Just be careful, ok?" He reached out, patting her head as if he were petting a kitten, then moved on down the hall to his first class of the day, Music.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:02 am

Michelle yawned as she made her way through the halls. She was on her way to fourth period; the last class before lunch. At the thought of food her stomach grumbled a little, but she ignored it. Much more important in her mind was Joey. She hoped that he would be feeling a little more sociable by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning to Love   Learning to Love - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Learning to Love
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next