The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Ask a Character

Go down 
+6
Un Poco De
Thepsycoman
Tyro
Common Nonsense
Rosegurl1
Blackbird26
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

Ask a Character - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Ali: Water.

Crys: Hum... Air.

Annie: Earth.

Jo: FIRE! YEEEEEAAAAH *shoots fireballs aimlessly at every direction, laughing like a maniac.*

Ali: *Runs for cover, hides behind Annie and curls into a ball*

Annie: *Deflects them with a bored expression*

Crys: *giggles*

Q: What is the fastest way to anger you?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:19 am

James: Try and hack me.

Natalbera: Destroy any part of my forest.

Alan: Get between me and the girl.

Bella: Hmmm... I think I tend to destroy people before I get angry....

Madric: Trick me with one of those annoying zapping things.

Q. What are your thoughts on Alan?

"HEY!"

"Oh shut it."
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 am

Ali: ... They're called thoughts for a reason.

Crys: Don't have any.

Annie: Have I even met this person? (Annie needs to go out more. lol)

Jo: Lousy flirt. He does like fire magic, so... *winks*

Annie: *Tries to intrude on Ali's thoughts.*

Ali: *smacks Annie in the head* "Knock it off!"

Annie: *Giggles*

Q: You're in a bar... And a huge fight brakes out. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:57 am

Joey: Why the hell am I in a bar? I don't like people or alcohol enough to put them together.

Devon: Ignore it. Laugh a little because they're probably fighting for a pointless reason.

Zakuro: Probably move away, at least. They're probably fighting because they're drunk. :/

Taju: Sigh and ignore them. It isn't my business and you're bound to find drunken people at a bar.

Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 am

Ali: Dogs are much more faithful.

Crys: Wolves are somewhat dogs right? So... Yeah, dogs.

Annie: I love all furry cuddly things alike.

Jo: Kittens are usually more tasty. *nods*

Q: What would, without a doubt, put a smile on your face?
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 am

Zoe 'Quip' Elles: "Do I not have one now?"

Tyro: "A hotel room with a massive soft bed and a bathtub."

Leth: When your code complies without a hitch.

Dom: Teeth, tits and toes, baby!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Q. What is your favorite world/setting.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 pm

Sorry, keep forgetting...
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

Thepsycoman wrote:
Q. What is your favorite world/setting.

Ali: I don't really like to be too far from my forest... Although sometimes I'm not given much of a choice.

Crys: They all look the same, heh, so... Anywhere where there are no zombies. They smell.

Annie: Huh? *takes her eyes off a huge book.* Oh, I dunno.

Jo: I actually like places with guitars and motorcycles. And ice cream, if possible. *giggles*

Q: What is the one place you would never be found in??
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Joey: There are a lot of places you wouldn't find me, but foremost . . . um, I guess a church. Or a strip club.

Devon: *snorts* Heaven, probably.

What's your favorite kind of instrument just to hear?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Bella: "Does thousands of screaming souls count?"

Madric: "Anything classical, as in it doesn't use ELECTRICITY!"

Rhiana: "A strong drum beat. Or at least some sort of Heavy Metal."

Q. What is your favorite drink?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:01 am

Ali: Hum... Beer actually.

Crys: Wine, but I'm not allowed to have it anymore. *blushes* So, heh, tea maybe.

Annie: Herbal tea, mostly. Or milk.

Jo: Tequila... Vodka... Jet fuel... Anything with a kick.

Q: Who do you think is the greatest person in the world? (doesn't have to be someone you know)
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 am

Kyrios: Oh lemmie guess! You've come to me expecting my answer to be myself, right? Honestly, lame humour like this is what's keeping LOLCats going. At least they have actual puns. There's a level of unexpectedness the site has that this one has failed, repeatedly, to create. I watch from the sidelines, drowsy of the monotony of Alan and Bella for example. I can only do the devil jokes for so long...

Q:Your in a battle arena where you must fight to the death but your allowed an ally to back you up. Out of Alan Pericoloso, Devon, Roslina Dormwood or Tyro who will you choose and why?
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:06 am

Nickoi: Tyro. Because he is my girl's father and this maybe the only time we may meet.

Have you any fears that may stop you from saving someones life?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 am

Ali: Fire.

Crys: No, not really.

Annie: I'm afraid of lightning, so... Maybe that?

Jo: I'm not afraid of anything! I will, however, refuse to swim.

Q: Knowing you have only hours to live and there's nothing you can do about it... What would you do with that time?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:53 pm

Alan: Kill anyone who has annoyed me recently *Looks at Kyrios*

Bella: Same as normal... I'm immortal for Satan's sake.

James: Program my complete personality and knowledge into some sort of robot... Maybe into Denity... Then with the other three and a half hours I would HACK THE WORLD!

Q. List these characters in order of who you would like to verse from most wanting to verse to not wanting to verse.
Alan, Kyrios, Bella, Jo, Ali, Tyro, Madric.
Also give a brief explanation of the first and last.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Tyro: Am I allowed to fight myself? I'm not sure this question should come to me but all right: Me then, Ali, Jo, Madric, Kyrios, Alan, Bella.

I'm sure I could beat myself up! I mean! It would be me! I know my weaknesses and I could then deploy them. Easy! Although, my copy would try and use my weaknesses on me as well. Maybe I haven't thought this through enough....

I'm really apprehensive about taking on Alan and Bella. I arrived in a god-forsaken place where Alan had decidedly won a battle against an army of warrior Elves, leaving nothing but fire, brimstone and scorched earth. I never saw any of the remains of the army while I was there. While I'm confident I could survive something like that, he's kicking Kyrios' henchmen without breaking much of a sweat.

Hey! I'm enjoying this beach-side Peach Heaven cocktail for the both of us, man! I'll share the nap I have after that with Bella.

Bella's only higher than Alan because of what she did Leth. Dom may be an idiot when surrounded by women but sculpting Leth into a slavouring devotee is a little harsh, isn't it? We spent weeks trying to remove all that stuff and we still haven't managed all of it. Anyway, if she can do that: I'm fucked.

Kyrios: None are worth my time...

Smurphy Murphy: (in the voice of the Old Spice man) Ladies, Sea-faring Tigers and Quantum Quantity Surveyors, all will bow before the great, chiselled, ridiculously handsome power of Smurphy Murphy the Fedorious.

'cept Jo. He'll have to kiss my feet.

Q: You find yourself trapped within the Right To A Good Life, the time-altering machine from 'Three Fabulous Toys' and about to have your entire history swapped with someone elses: who, out of the other characters on the site, would you most want to have your life swapped with?
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Lilly: Other than you, Tyro. -sigh- Ummm, I thinking I would like trade with Bella. Because she is awesome with her powers, and smart to boot.

Nickoi: I don't know, everyone but Nimo is cool.

Nimo: Hey, that is not nice to say about your brother. I will go with Alan because he is powerful. -evil smile-

Roslina: I may have to go with Ali. I don't know why.

What animal you wish that you can turn into?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:08 am

Bella: *Is off topic*
"Lilly darling, I would have to lose at least a hundred IQ points to be considered 'smart'."

Alan: *Sighing at twin.*
"Well I guess some sort of bird, like an eagle.... Overall the one thing I can't do is fly..." *<< Doesn't seem to realise that there are many more things he can't do.* "Shut up.... Altough a turtle would also be fun... Just imagine me as one of those thing... It would be like a tank moving at the speed of a F1 car."

James: "I guess a computer virus doesn't count right?" *Sigh*

Q. Who on this site freaks you out the most. (Note that the character does not have to have been in an rp with the character they answer.)
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:53 am

Ali: That's... A though one. I'm quite easily freaked out. Hum... I'm thinking Bella though.

Crys: Bella, and I'm not that easily freaked out.

Annie: Why would anyone freak me out? Everyone here is so interesting. *smiles cheerfully*

Jo: *Looks at Ali* What the hell Allison? I thought I freaked you out the most! Anyway... I was going to say Madric, but after this I'd say it's definitely Annie.

Annie: *looks at Jo confused* Why? What did I do to freak you out?

Ali: Whatever it is, Annie... Keep it up.

Q: If you woke screaming from a horrid dream, who would you want there to hold you? (choose a character from the site and you don't have to explain why that person's there while you sleep)
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:53 am

Tyro: *giggles* I'm waiting for the day someone decides to write about that situation and having Kyrios appear next to me. Errrm...I dunno...err..

Toivo: Well, Nickoi.

Dom: Heh, heh! Devon. *cheeky grin*

Tyro: Errr....

Question: Is there a character you envy?

Tyro: Lilly maybe?

Last edited by Tyro on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:54 am

*cough* Question?*coughs*
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:19 pm

I did one, now answer it!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:40 pm

*Lol, I think that was a fail BB*

Madric: "In a way I envy Alan and Bella... But they also are kinda messed up in the head soooo..... Tyro... Maybe."

Rhiana: "Well possibly Rose.... I envy a few people...."

James: "Denity."

Denity: *Male*
"James!"

Both: "Hell yeah, thought high five."

(So did not forget a question.)

Q. If you were being chased/hunted by a character. Which character from the site would you most expect to be chasing you?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:26 pm

(O.O Oh, geez... *facepalms* I'm answering Tyro's question too, just because I like so much. Rolling Eyes)

Ali: I don't envy people. *does totally envy Rhiana for wielding that awesome bow*
Ali: *looks around all nervous* Why would someone need to chase me? Don't try to chase me! I'll hear you coming and shoot you in the head!

Crys: Hum... Don't think so. *shrugs*
Crys: I don't imagine people hunting me for any reasons. I'm a very boring individual.

Annie: There is. I will never tell who.
Annie: Well... Devon is the only one I can think off. One time I saw her she seemed somewhat willing to shoot me.

Jo: *Breaks down in laughter*
Jo: *smirks* Chase me. I dare you.

Q: If you could have an endless supply of only one item. What would it be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Character
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next