The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Dark Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

The Dark Rose - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:25 pm

Isaak looked at his red haired friend before he continued babbling his ears teitching every so foten he talked do much, the toddler was nothing but energy hugging her neck. Ian walked up smoothly in his royal suite with a fagger at his left him and a sword at his right and his family crest proudly on his cape. "I see well if it pleases you my lady would you like to join the prince and I in a gentle stroll around the garden." His voice was respectful and proper before he winked, "It helps little ones with to much sugar plums in there system to calm down." The elf could not deny the smile he saw from the lady and althought he played it cool his upswept ears burned.

The kissed they shared the night before was so wild and passionate. The ladies in court where nice but usually a pain and no one had ever sturred a feeling in him like that ever. Isaak would never speak abotu the lady in any way but respectful but he thought if those beautiful lips could inflame his very skin, what else could she do. But Ian pushed the wicked thought to the back of his mind and offered his ungloved hand and smiled. "My lady, you look like a medow in the peek fo spring. May I have the honor of walking with you?"
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 pm

"I would love to walk with you. It would be a honor to walking with you." she said with a smile while holding Iassk in her arms. His kisses make her want fall deeper into the hole of love. She never feels this way about anyone before, and wonders what else that he would do.

A gentle blush overs her cheeks as she tries block out wicked, but loving thoughts out of her head. She gently lower the prince down and hold the child's hand, hiding her blush for a moment. Then Lillith gently wrap her other arm around his arm, and she started to hmm softly as they walk.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Ian, Lillith and Isaak walk the primetor of the garden talking lightly of the later day and of Isaak. He had grown a bit since the vampyr had seen the young boy last and he just spoke here and there of his growth. The late in the day winds picked up a bit and Isaak yawned. "Your dress is stunning my lady, tell me did you bring it from your home?" His tone still holding properties because there where soilders and gardners here and there. He would share his casual tone with here in privite. In all honesty he wanted to kiss her deeply and never let her go btu he figured it would not be rigth for this time of day ofcourse.

"Well if I had know she would be the one you find intrest with I would have sent the invite for her sooner." The soft almost sing song tone came from the left, Isaak right away rushed to his mommy with his hands streached out. The queen scooped up her son and kissed hin as Ian was fighting a dull blush. "My queen-" She waved him off, "Dear brother please...not that, I do hate that tone." He siged as the queen reached out her hand for Lillith. "My dear, You should know my little brother told me when he was ten and reveived his first sword there was never a use for a woman, but here now at the young age of 212 he finds a woman worth his time....Oh wait till I tell father." Ian gave the queen a hard eye. "Dont you have a party to arrange or something?" The elf's voice dead pan and quite irratated as she smiled. "No dear boy just coming to see Lady Lillith."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 pm

She enjoy the walk with the two guys, that she care about. Iassk had grown a little bigger since the last time she seen him. "Yes, and it is one of my favoite dresses." she said with a smile, because there is still to many people about to kiss him. Lillith turns to him and sees the same longing in Ian's eyes that she had in her heart.

Then she heard a sing song voice of a young woman. Iassk let go of her and it make her to look away from those blue eyes to the Queen. Being a good noble she bow and said, "Good day, your Highness." The red haired vampire barely hold in a laugh at Ian's blush as the Queen goes on about him. She can see that his sister is only picking on him like good sibling should. "Everyone has to grow up sometime. It is almost time for tea." she said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:40 am

Ian looking quite irratated and the queen with his nephew in her hands, he just sniffed and arranged his clothes, "You relised you can't poke fun at me anymore. I grew taller than you." She grneed looking up at here younger brother with the same expressive eyes, "Yes desr brother your as tall as an oak, but remember. I married the king." Ian rolled his eyes, "He would side with me, the king is a very intellegent man." The queen grinned stepping closer, "Indeed but I can do things for him you can not." Ian was about to retort smartly but his cheeks went a pale ping and the elf turned to Lillith. Taking her hand gently he kissed it and bowed. "Untill later." He bowed at them, "Ladies" and then departed quickly. The queen laughed gently, "All wasy been that stubborn he has, come my lady we must have tea and talk abit of treason." She said with a smile looking over at the vampyress.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Lillith only giggles lightly as two siblings go back and forth, because it is cute. She always want that type of sister or a brother to do that with. "Until later." she said with light bow as Ian leaves. The green eyed vampire knows that she will see him soon but her heart drops to her feet, but she keeps a smile on her face.

"Of course, My Lady." she said with a light laugh, while hidding her aching heart for a blue eyed lord. His kiss on her hand still feels warm, as she wants to hold it to her chest she cannot because of the Queen is looking at her. They walk to the libaray and started to talk for hours. She answered most of questions from the queen and her ladies. It took a few hours before they leave, so she can have her leson with Ian.

While she waits for her blue eyed elf, Lillith starts to read her book that Ian gives her.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:43 am

Besides his studies with the elders and mages the young prince had sword play studies, riding lessons and other things around the castle from minor emergencies to serious issues to quell causing him to have to change twice. Ian had watched the clock all day since he bid Lady Lillith good day. He had his studies, then spent some more time with his nephew with. Had a snack and before he knew it there was barage from one problem to the next that needed his attention. It was half past the 7th hour of the day before he had cleaned up and was litterly sprinting with his notes to the library. Once there he cought his breath, smoothed his clothes then walked in, looking about he found the sweet and very exotic vampyress huddled in a dark cool corner reading away. She was a vision but in his favorite place with a book he could just eat her up.

"My lady.." He stated smoothly with a bow. "Please forgive my tardyness. I seem to have been needed all over the castle for one thing or another. But now that I am here, shall we begin?" He offered a comfortable table with low chair like pillows and candles about giving off scents of flowers.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:24 pm

Lillith look from her book to the bluest eyes that melts her heart. "That is alright. Yes, my lord." she said with a firty smile as she got up from her spot to the low sitting chairs. The green eyed vampire sit down in the chair with a small pouf. Every since he left her with the Queen, she been thinking of him.

The scent of the flowery is not over powering, to cover up his scent from her. Once he sits close to her, she lean on to him like she miss him, but keep it chast evnfe that if anyone came in will only see good friends.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Ian didn't mind the casual setting or close proxcimity. Unlike any of the other younglings he taught, Lady Lillith was by far the only one he wanted to be this close to. The worked on pronounciation, with small words and phrases for a little over an hour he watched her make sounds and words in his native tounge with her mouth and it was mezmorising. He could watch her talk and speak all day. She had full soft lips and a bubble gum tounge that made him wish they could be alone. Aside for her look and charm, Lillith was smart as a whip getting into the lesson and trying her damest to pronounce words correctly the first or second time. Grammer and sentence structor wouldn't be to far ahead. From speech to reading and writing. And the two where like day and night, and it was common for many elves to speak well in there tounge but to spell poorly. But Ian had much confidence in his abilities and intellengence he wouldn't steer the beautiful woman wrong. After two hours of drills and work a servent came to remind them of dinner. Ian ended the lesson for the day giving the lady a few drill to do before bed and a passage to read from a small book for beginners.

The elf stood and helped the lady up and he lead her to the dinner hall but walked slowly so they could chat. "So aside from my dancing skills, how do I fare as a tutor?" He asked in a smooth yet low tone. The sliver white blong elf walked with his arm to hold her hand in a friendly mannor to outsiders but he wanted to be as close as possible to Lillith.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 pm

Lillith tries to get it right the first time, on every word that Ian gives her. Her tone even in this gentle langaue has a dark richness to it that is different from her tutor's. She watch him talk in his native tounge, and long for the night which no one can bug them as they do more then talk. His native tone is light, and airy like lost summer days, which is the different from hers.

Then a servent came in telling them it is dinner time, and her blue eyed elf give her some homework before she goes to bed. She gently got up from her chair and follow Ian to the dinner hall. "You are better then most." she said with a light wink, and a giggle. She gently holds his arm in a friendly way, but all she want is to be alone with him, and feel his warm lips on hers.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:00 am

Ian grinned as they walked then truned a corner free of anyone. He slowed before gently pulling Lillith close and kissed her gently. The elf knew such boldness would earn him a strong repromand or even a hard slap from Lillith but he couldn't help himself, smitten so hard by the beautiful maiden and proprities be damned he wanted to kiss her, to love her to be near her always. Her body pressed so closely to his he could smeel the beautiful flowers from her home still in her hair. Pulling back from the breath taking kiss he grinnes. "Please forgive my rude forwardness my lady, For your lips becconed me to deeds no elf should think to do. But I could not hold myself back." Ian still kept a firm grip of her waist but spoke looking in her eyes even if her chest was pressed so close to his.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 am

Lillith kiss back with a passion that has built in her chest. She is glad that Ian's hands are wrap around her, and his kiss are still sweet. The green eyed vampire only lightly giggle, and has a playful smile playing on her lips. "My dear Ian, I know the feeling. I wish that there where no rules to bind us, but we will always have our little moments to get us thru. You don't have to say a thing, I can see it in the way you act with me." Lillith said with a small smile. His blues look into her green and at that moment she knows that he cares for her deeply.

The young vampire gently cups her hand to his face and wonders if there would be a life for the both of them in this world. She knows that her heart will break if this elf that is holding her ever leaves.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Ian smiled widly before pulling her into a soft embrase. He wanted Lillith, knew it was the beginning of love and no matter what he would only love love her. Just her being here would open up so much to his world and people, the political ground was shaky but he was sure a wedding would solidify things and his sister wouldn't mind...he would need to talk to his broth-in-law though. But he would need to start now, it could take some time seeing as the council has mixed feeling of Lilith's stay but it would be worth it. Kissing her neck gently knowing that was a sign of deep intamasy the elf grinned. "So make me so impropper but around you I wish to be no other way." His ear wiggled a bit and he looked about, "Someones coming." Pulling back he put her hand back on his arm and they walked on, Ian was sure no one heard them but he would need to spell the space around them if they where to stop and talk like that again. But when they had some time alone he would wish to talk to her...more.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Lillith purr lightly in Ian's arms, and she long for more of his kisses. "My dear, I feel the same way." she said with a light flirtly smile playing on her lips. When she heard someone coming she move to his side like she is a friend, and not something more. She sigh light with a friendly smile, knowing it is to early for her to come out with her Lord.

The green eyed vampire wish that she can have more alone time with him.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:06 pm

Ian and Lillith where inseprable, wether him teaching her his language and history as a people or kissing her passionatly under the willow tree. Her lips where like a fine wine he couldn't get enough of and twice he had canclled there tutoring session to take her Avalon's secrect garden full of exotic trees from all parts of his homeland. He would read her poetry or gift her with a song from his guitar while they spent time together. It wasn't untill the two where late for dinner did the queen hand suspission but didn't voice them just took there excuse and bit them sit to eat. With everychance Ian showed off Lady Lillith's fast pace knowledge of there languge, understanding of there laws and so on. It was a few nights later when he ad a meeting with the king and Lillith had a meeting with the noble women and queen for a midnight tea party.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 am

Her days are fulled with songs and love from Ian. To Lillith his is her white knight, and her heart would overflow with love that she knows to be real. She when to the midnight tea and every noble woman was there, even the Queen. Most of the single noble woman is giving her the eye, because she is hanging out with Lord Ian most of the time.

The red haired vampire quietly laughs to herself, at the looks the woman are giving her. Because they don't know the half of it, but she longs to be in his arms again. She heard gossip alround her, so she when to the Queen with a light smile.

"Your Highness. What a beauitful night for a tea." she said in a gentle tone. Lillith got the feeling from the Queen that she knows, they were together. Luckly haven't said a thing about it. Then she drink her blood tea, with a hint of honey. It is night of the new moon and everything is quiet. A few moments a group of men in black masks with silver lines that looks like wings came walking in. Lillith's heart dropped in unknowing way to her, like she is going to lose something close to her.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Ian had excorted Lillith to the tea with his sister and all he could do was pace in his room. He had so much unsetteling energy it was maddening. Her hair, her eyes, her scent of passion and roses... The young prince couldn't if he wanted to get her...Lady Lillith out of his mind. It could be bordedline obsessive. His room was well lit with the fire roaring mirorroing his passion for the vampyess and the candles everywhere where lit as soft harp playing was in the background if there was no harp in his room. It wasn't untill his ear twitched did he hear the alarm sound, like a well trained soilder her grabbed his sheithed sword and cape before exploding out of his room. Servent's looked confused as soilders followed. Ian hadn't really it all it thinking it was a maybe a bad timed drill till he saw the king, he was completely dressed in battle attire and looked like he could melt rock just by looking at it... 'What wasd going on' The blod elf thought...
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Lillith move in front of the Queen, because of bad feeling she got from the men in the masks. She is wearing a off white elfen dress with red hem in shape of midnight roses. It is a gift from the Queen herself, but this is the first time wearing it. Ian love it on her, and she hopes he gets here soon. "So the Angel of Darkness is going to procet the Queen and all her ladies." said one fo the men in the masks. There is an arrgent tone in his voice and a slight smile on his face. It seems to her that he is the leader in this small group.

"Ladies stay behind me until the guards get here. I will not let you lay a finger on them, foul being." the red haired vampire said with a dark foces in her voice, praying in her head to the Goddess that her knight get here fast. While she was talking black shadow wings comes from her back and cover most of the ladies and the Queen. "Haha, don't make me laugh. Get her." the man yell at the others. They move way from the man, to her with weapons in their hands. She blink her eyes and they change from loveing green to blood red, while she made a katana of the shadows around her.

She cut them down wth a grace of a dancer, but when she got to the man who was talking to her earlier, he throw something that stop her in her tracks. A burning pain runs thru her neck, when she tries to pull it out it only burn her fingers. When the vampiress try to speak, only blood came out of her mouth. "Bless silver knife always work." the masked man said as he push her to the floor and about to put another knife in her heart, when someone stopped him. Her white dress started to sten red from blood.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:59 pm

If elves where nothing they where quick and great archers. A guard had taken out the leader quickly with a long range arrow as two other guards took down the masked man. The queen and ladies rushed to aid Lillith, the king and Ian reached the scean quickly the king giving orders to guards and then sheparding his wife and the other laides back into the safty of tha palace. Ian called a few healer elves and they began to work on the vampyress, the sliver having injured her deeply. They took care to carry her on the streacher and once she was in her chamber healers and nurses rused about to clean away the damaging sliver. Ian after some time was ushered out of her room and would be told of her progress in a few minutes time. But no elf hand known how to treat a sliver burn, because of it properties to magical beings it was rarely used and banned in some parts of the forest in it's purest state. Ian worried pacing back and forth infront of Lady Lillith's door. Guards where put on high alert and the palace would be shut down for the night and next day. Ian fent guilty for not taking the call seriously, he'd been so damn busy daydreaming he didn't protect the one woman besides his sister he held dear. Such remosre, guilt and pain racked him as the king walked up to Ian placing a strong hand on his shoulder. "She is strong... killing all the assissans, the leader is not dead but being questioned now." The blond elf looked at his black haired brother-in-law with the hardest of looks. "I wish to speak to him...once I know about Lady Lillith." The king nodded, "Then we await you." He said before leaving. Ian would nost certinly have words for the captor.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Lillith blackout when she saw the bloude hair of the Queen, knowing that she will be taking care of and everyone is alright. Her black shadow wings fade, and her eyes change back to the lovely green that Ian loves so much. By the time they got her to her room, the lady's hands heal from the silver burns, but her neck will take longer to heal even after the bless silver is out of it.

The red haired vampiress woke up in her bed with a nightgown on, with wraping around her neck in case it bleeds again. They had to cut that beautiful dress that the Queen gave her off her. There is a dull ache in her neck She lift her right hand and see that the bresslet is on it, and she wonders how it got on her wrist. With her nail she wrote a short note to Ian hoping that he is wearing his right now. 'My Dear, I heal fast and I will be up in no time. I love you, dearly. My white knight I cannot wait to feel and hear your voice soon. I hope that everyone is alright.' she writes with a small smile on her face. That is the first time that she wrote or even said I love you to the only men on earth that can move her heart.

Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Ian continued pacing the halls snapping at anyone who would cross his path but feeling bracelet warm the price looked down to see the scrolling and smiled. Ian wanted to rush in and scoop Lillith into a scorching kiss but thought better of it. He walked off telling the maid who was headed with a healer to keep the lady very well taken cared of and comfortable. He went off to handle the heathen that dared to come to his land and be disrespectful.

The price lingered int he shadows of the dank stone dungon. Only lite with torches unlike the rest of the palace which was lit by fae light. The man was beaten roughtly and now shackled by power eating chains and heavy metal. Stepping forwared the guards moved aside. It was said the price was not the one to cross with such abilities and now seeing furst hand his eyes glowing as a wild blue fire. Lifing his hand he raised the mans head without touch him and gave him a hard stare from those eyes. "Now you will tell me where you came from and what ill business you have here or I will take the answers from you vry painfully." Ian's words where hard but they spoke even the hardest truth.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Lillith falls asleep again after the healer give her blood. All she can see in her dream is Ian's blue eye look at her with love and caring. With an old human hymn called Amazing Grace, they start to dance to it in her dream. She always love how hymn has a quiet power that moves her heart.

Meanwhile down below the man that lead his men to their deaths only smile. His oak brown hair mated down with is own blood, but his eyes are the color of icy blue. He spit blood at the elven lord, and hits his boots. "I do the will of God. Heathens like you and that vampire will never know the true glory of Him." the maskless man said with a wild fever in thoughs icey blue eye like a cold fire.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:30 pm

The guard to the left punched the man hard as Ian was given a hankercheif to whipe the blood from his paler face. "A zelot human..." Looking to the guard on the right the elf spoke, "Tell the King to close the borders, and have all human travelers searched. There not the only ones and I will not have suprises." The guard nodded before leaving and the door closed behind him. The human looking up Ian slid off his gloves, "You bring this apon yourself." With that the long pale fingers ghosted and went right threw the mans head.

It was and acient myth that elves had the psychic strength to overcome ones mind. A gift said to have died over the genorations from lack of teaching but like all myths there was some truth. Ian was a trained warrior for his people, and would one day hold the office of being his nephews royal advisor, taught by the olest of mages and scholars Ian was able to navigate threw the most sickning and tortured minds and break the strongest of barriers. If need be he could kill, Right now he was taking great time and effort to extract all information needed at the time and anything that could be helpful in the future. The elf made sure it was not only painful but embaressing bring up the mans greatest fears, embaressing moments and secrets burried deep in his heart. Ian would get answers and the answers would determan this mans fate.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:08 pm

The man close his eyes and started to hmm an old hymn when Lord Ian going thru his mind. A memory from his childhood reading old tomes about seticen 13 and their holy war against anything that are not of this world. It tells where some of the blessed sliver is hidden and how they almost beat Alucard the most strongest vampire of the time. From that moment on he follow his path to make others see that God is with them, and kill every being that are not human.

He knows that his own mind will lead to his own death, but many people good belive. He curse the Vitcan being weak, and even had a vampire in their ranks at one point. Which was a Nightroad, which is why he try to take out that woman.

Lillith woke up a few hours with a dull ache, but she feels that her neck healed nicely. "Is everyone is alright?" she ask one of the healers. "Yes, my lady thanks to you. Lord Ian and his King is talking to leader of the men that attack you." one of the healers said in quiet tone. The young vampiress hopes that Ian will not be too hard on him. But she will like to see that man died in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:09 pm

After prying the information Ian pulled back his hand leaving the man to drool and look to go into convulsions. The guards looked in amazement as Ian signaled in a healer. "He's not dead....yet." Was all he said before he and the king left. Ian felt weak, dizzy and lightheaded. His own brother-in-law seeing this helped him up the staires out of the dungon and threw a secrect passage way. They where quickly in the kings study where Ian recounted everything he saw, there was so much death and blood it made Ian physically ill. To see these crazed humans killing his people and Lillith's people and even his own if they didn't believe. Ian massaged his hand and rested his head on the table. "Brother if they are this close this was just a message, we should dispatch a messanger to the vampyre relm at once and tell them. Ask them for there formal allengence and stamp out this threat."

Feeling quite tired his voice was a bit horse but Ian was not about to miss a war council meeting. It had been almost two millininum since the wast ended finally and here the frail humans wanted to fight...well silver or know they would have one hell of a fight. The king sighed and rubbed his head, "It is not all humans but with them killing unbelievers how could we give the good santuary? And they have sliver....that is quite a problem." Ian nodded wordlessly before setting up looking a bit gray. "We dispatch the messanger first, then we let the council decide. I do not wish for a war either brother but I will not have the woman I love blatenly attacked."

The king smiled at his brother's honesty before patting his shoulder strongly. "She would make you a good wife...every woman has fangs...atleast her's you can see." Ian huffed, "Don't speak of my sister that way." The king chuckled then waving off the comment. "None the less she would make a great lady of the court, she already carrys herself like a queen." Ian smiled but then frowned. "With the rumor of war on the wind it is hard to think of love and future." The king nodded but pat his shoulder again. "Be that as it may Ian if she is for you she will wait... she is a good true woman, whatever her kin is." With that comment Ian smiled wide, he would have lied if he said he wasn't worried about his brother-in-law and sister did not approve of his affection to lady Lillith. But he got the Kings vote, his sister would more than likely be the same. "Do not tell my sister. I wish to speak to Lillith first." The king nodded. "I am sending out the messangers, then holding a noble meeting along with a war council before a public speak. Everyone must know why the boarders have been closed and sealed till further notice. You will get some rest Romeo."

Ian made a face but he could just imagine what he looked like and he didn't want Lillith to be worried about him so he nodded, getting up slowly he trudged to his room for a few hours of sleep. The king promising to wait as long as he could for him to rest before the meetings. But before passing out he wrote Lillith a sweet letter and sent by maid with a white rose.

'My white Lilly, I am sorry I could not return to visit with you. The meeting was more than I first knew it would be, we are assembling council and sending word to your people of what we have found out. But aside from that I am happy you are well. I will see you after sunset...

All my Love,

Ian'

The elf knew it was risky to end a letter like that but he felt it was the right time to me more open about it. It was sealed with magic so no one could open it he just hoped she wouldn't be to taken aback by it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Rose
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next