The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Dark Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

The Dark Rose - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 am

She left when, she didn't see Ian. Lillith knows he is busy with his own his duties. So she walk back home, and got on to the road to the Elven kingdom. She sighs light alone in the carrge. She wonders how her blue eyed lord is doing.

Three days before she got to the elven palace a note came thru her bracelet. 'I am doing fine. I know that you are busy with your own duties. I will see you soon and I miss you too.' she writes back. She quietly smiling to herself, knowing that she is not lieing. She wonders how he going to react to her coming.

Three days pass so long, and it was night when she got to the elven palace. They stopped before the palace so she can change into something pretty for the king and queen of the Elves. She got out wearing a midnight blue so dark that is almost black and her is up in elegnt bun. The only jewelry she is wearing is a dark blue stone around her neck.

"Lady Lillith Nightroad, Amstnder of the vampire kingdom." the page said when she came into the throne room. She walk across the room and bow deeply to the king and queen. "Your Magteas, thank you for having me here. I have some gifts for the royal family." she said after she was wave back up. When she came into the throne room she didn't see Ian and his beautiful blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:33 am

Ian had gotten Lilliath's criptic message and gotten no more from her. As the approach of the 'visitor' came nearer Ian was working harder than he ever had and still no one told him anything...hell he had to threaten a maid to get it was someone coming to visite.

The day had come and Ian was in his best suit. He was besides bing the queen's younger brother a very decorated man of the royal service and well known for giving riding lessons to the children in Avalon and helping during harvest time with the farmers. But today was special, everyone wearing there best and the palace looking cleaner than it ever has. He was stuck with more peper work as apperently from the gossip was a woman from afar from what the servents spoke. But he would know till the ball that evening. For now he was busy making preporations for a guest he hadn't met.

The vampyer woman that would noe be living in the palace as the ambasador of both lands woas given the east wing of the royal palace. With the lighting dimmer and the drapes closed and her slepping schedule considered the King and Queen welcomed here with open arms. They where a bit suprised that the King Vampyer had adheaded tot here request so quickly sending her but nto a complaint but meerly a compliment. The room was decorated in a soft gothic beauity with hand carved furnature made of deep purples and reds. The queen herself showed lady Lillith around and let her know if anything was not to her liking to speak to the queen personally, no expenice would be spaired for there now house guest that they hoped to call family. The queen also gushed about how her own little brother had carved ever stitch of furinature in the room from the headboard to the lamps and dresser.

Lady Lillith would get to meet him later at the ball and later get elecution lessons from him to learn ther elven tounge first hand from an elf. There was a quick tour of the palace and Lasy Lillith was introduced to her ladies in waiting before given her leave to rest for the ball that evening.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 am

"For the queen the gift of Midnight Roses." she said as they are shown to the royaly. The roses are the color of pure white but the vains of the flowers are pale blue. "For the prince a set of toys." Lillith said with slight smile knowing that the Iassk will love them. "For the king our finest blood opals from our mines." she said nicely.

Then the Queen herself show her to the east wing that she will be using. The red haired vampire sees all the wonderful wood work and she smile deeper when she heard it is Ian's handywork. She said to the Queen this is beautiful, and thank you for all the hard work. With a quick tour of the palace, and getting told that she will have someone help her with her elven.

After that she meets her ladies in waiting, she went back to her room to rest before the ball. She touch the wood on her bed and she can feel the love that went into it. An hour before the ball, with the help of her ladies she change into a ball gown. Then color is deep red, and she wears a pair of blood opal earings. She fix her hair, and when she is done the ball is about to start.

She walk into the ballroom, hoping to see Ian. She knows that Iassk is sleeping and she will get to meet the prince later. She put the fan in front of her face and laugh lightly into it, because she already knows the prince and Lord Ian.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:41 am

The queen raved about her roses, there beauity, there rarity and then the stones given. The king had them put in the royal jewerly storage and Lillith was the talk of the ball. All eyes where on her, and all lipps where wispering her name. The queen took her time to friendly introduse lady Lillith to the courts and all nobles. No one could stop speaking to or about her.

Ian who was dressed in his royal dress blues and sliver boots with his family crest in his cap and sword at his hip like all men of station or noble attending the festivities but unlike most he had no wish to really go to the ball, he was upstaires reading his nephew a good night book. As Isaak called it. He was on his third when the boy finally went to sleep. The maids where happy to have time to clean where the little future king had distroyed. With his horse under his arm the little elf was fast asleep.

Ian had to rush takign all the secrect passage ways in the palace. Playing with his nephew he'd lost track of time and it was well past 10 when he was in the hall. If he missed the evening of the new ambasadors dabut His sister would see him burried under work for months as punishment. Hair in place and sword back on his hip Ian slid into the ball unnoticed. He mingled cooly before the corner of his eye caught red hair. Ian truned but saw nothing, when his brother in law gave a speech of two kingdomes coming together for peace...he stopped breathing... there standing and looking like a vision was Lillith, his fanged beauity. The crowd clapped as the king kissed her hand in a bow and Ian made his way forward untill the music started and everyone went to the floor to dance. The king and queen talking to her but Ian didn't care as he stood to her side. "So this was your suprise? Come here and nto tell me...you are a sly fox my dear." The elf said taking her hand and kissing it. But not mistaking the look of suprise and confusion on his sister and brother-in-laws face.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:08 pm

She gently smile as she talks to the nobles of the elven court and bowed deeply after the king made his speech and kiss her hand. She holds her red haired head high as the music starts to play.

Lillith smell Ian coming before he starts to speak. "Yes. I maybe a sly fox, but you are wolf, my dear." she said with a light laugh and looking in his blue eyes that she missed a lot. She turn to see the King and Queen shocked look on their faces, even if they try to hid it.

"Your Majeticies. I usually walk or read near the forest of our kingdoms meet, and I happen to meet Lord Ian. Then we became friends." she said with a light smile and she have keep out the Iassk of it. She didn't wanted Ian to get in tromble.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Ian smiled and the queen laughed. "I see so that's where he's been hinding out so often. It makes sence." Ian blushed, his sister was reading to much into this and he was getting nervious. "Would you like to dance Lady Ambasidor?" He asked sweeking her off her feet to the dance floor, the music still playing and Ian sighed. "I will be the talk of my sisters tea parties for months now...You do not knwo what you have done littl fox." He stated with a grin holding her to close to be friendly as they danced. "But I am glad you are well and here, I can see you as I wish now and my nephew doesnt have to leave home to see you." Ian smiled wide at the thought the woman he found so wonderful and attreacitve would be here. "What you must tell me is how you came about this position? And being so far from home...dare I be happy and say you are not longer betrothed?" The elf was egar to hear her tale but that was most importent. Did he have a chance or was he doomed to be just a friend...
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:21 pm

"Of course I will like to dance." she said following him on to the dance. She only laugh at him going be talking about during his sister's tea time. Lillith glad his warm touch while they dance slowly around and around. "Which is a wonderful thing, but we have to be careful that the prince will blow our cover." she said with a light laugh with a coy smile.

"Well I got a letter from my king telling me that the prince got married to a woman that he loves. Because I was going to marry him, the king thought it be a good idea for me to become a ambasidor. Oh, my mother was crying for nights, and told me that I have to come back with a husman." she said with a small smile. All males her age are married, and there always a need for a husman.

She dearly wants to lay her head on his shoulder, but she will have to later when they are alone. She is glad that there is a chance with one other, and the shock on her mother's face was going to be priceless. The song ended to soon and she bow at the end of the dance. Then some of the nobles starts to dance with her, but they are not Ian. What seems to be hours on the dance floor she quietly when no one is looking out to the side door into the rose garden.

She takes a deep breath of night air to calm her mind, and get the smell of some nobles out of her nose. The green eyed vampire sees that the midnight roses are planted rightly, and they are from her own family garden. A lot people say that she smells like them. The other roses are still pretty close to sleep under night sky.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Ian smiled as he listend to her beautiful voice, he was so glad she would be here. They could see more of eachother now and it would be great.

When the dance ended they where bonbarded with noblemen wanting to dance with the mysterious lady of the night. Ian was rudly shuffled off and trying not to kill the hord of testostorone he just let the lady dance with who she pleased. When she saw her slip out to the garden he followed close behind. The gare=deners had already started to plant a few of the most exquiside flowers but no flower held to Liliath. Walking slowly he came up and gently scooped up her hand and kissed it. "It seems we are alone now...finally" He said with a wink. The elf put her hand in his arm and they started walking again. "You my lady are a vision, Are you enjoying the evening? Not to cold for you is it?" He asked actually concerned if she was to cold.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Lillith smiles softly with a light blush over her pale cheeks as he kiss her hand. She let Ian lead her around the garden. "Yes, finally. I miss you a lot." she said with playful smile on her lips.

The green eyed vampire is glad that they alone, so she lays her head on his shoulder. "It is a wonderful party, but I am not made for dealing with a lot of people. I am not cold, but really warm with you by my side." she said with light laugh. Lillith feels safe in his arms, and she never wants to leave them.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:10 am

Ian smiled, "Well I am glad to have you all to myself now." He lead her threw the garden to a small bench outlooking the rest of the large very beautiful landscape with a water foutain and fruit trees. "The party should start winding down now so give it a few more minutes and then I can walk you to your room." He looked back threw the glass doors seeing people still milling around and hoped they would leave soon. The back to the beautiful vampyer, "So how are you liking it here so far? No problems, everyones treating you well enough?" He was egar to know if the liked his home, and if anyone was giving her greif, he would set them stright.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Lillith only smile as he talks and lead her to a stone bench the over looks the whole garden. She gently sit down, so her red ball gown will not get ruin. The half moonlight gently falls over the garden, and it beautiful.

"The Queen is lovely but some of the older elves gives me looks, maybe because they still think that all of my kind is the same. Other that it is wonderful and the woodwork in my room is done with love." she said while looking at Ian's blue eyes. The green eyed vampire wants everyone goes away so he be alone with her longer. She can see the longing in thoughs blue eyes, and hopes that he sees it in her own eyes.

She gently grab his hand, with a light smile. Under the moonlight she finally feel peace that she so long for in her life, but she knows that is short. Tomorrow will be buzy and full of things to do, but she have be conted for now with a man that she grown to care about next to her.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 am

"The older elves will look and act as they do. Some don't let go of history as others do. The young noble ladies find you fasinating so do not be suprised if you have dinner requests or tea...or any of those odd things I try to avoid with my life. They wish to welcome you and make you a friend of the court. My sister loves anything out of the elven norm so do not be suprised if she is the leader of the pack with odd questions and so on. The king will want to have a business luchen with you sometime this week to sign treties and other important documents to be sent to your king and to be filed into the hall of records but other than that your social life will be more busy than you business one trust me."

She liked it, his home his family, she liked it all and it did nothint but make his heart sore hearing that. When she scooped up his hand he grinned before standing, "Come, I can excort you back to your room without so much as a servent knowing." He helped her up and they walked further into the garden, knowing the castle as he knew his blade or horse. With her harnd in the coork of his bent arm he was on cloud nine.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 pm

"I know I am going to be busy, but tonight I feel peaceful for the first time in a very long time." she said with a peaceful smile on her face when she let him lead her to her room. Lillith stay as close as she can to Ian, because she wish to be by his side.

Once they are out of sight of others, the red haired vampire gently kiss the blue eyed elf. He taste like warm summer days, and sweet berries of the earth. She pull away from the kiss with a blush playing on her cheeks. "I hope you like that." she said with a coy smile. Deep down that she knows that he does, and she wanted to do that since the first time they talked.

Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:19 am

Ian smiled "I feel the same way of you Lady Lilith." Deep into the garden now she stopped and kissed him. Ian felt light headed and dizzy when he felt her lips. They where cool like fresh lake water and as pale as the moon themselves. Whe she pulled away he was blushing and the tips of his upswept ears where red. He grinned looking away, before turning back to kiss her again. Just as soft but he puller her body to his feeling her feminin curves in her bodice, and the feel of her slow heart beat rediat threw his ears. THe kiss lasted longer this time and he was panting when they pulled away. "I have wanted to kiss you for so long." He panted out his eyes look to shift in the light from a deep sapphire to a shiny midnight blue then back. The elf smiled wide and stupid before taking her hand, "Come before we are the talk of gossip." He mumrmered into her ear closer than nessary.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:55 pm

When he kiss her again Lillith move closer to feel his body fitting with hers. His heart beating fast under her hand, that makes her kiss him more passiont. Then they move away from the kiss, she sees to her delight that he is panting lighty and smiling. "Me too." she said lightly with smile.

"We don't want that." the green eyed vampire said with a laughing tone in her eyes. She sees that his eyes change to a deeper blue for her, and she glad that kiss him. She move to his side and gently lean on him like the kisses will never do. Lillith shocked herself by kiss him first. It feels right to be in his arms, no matter how short it is.

Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 pm

They walked to the end of the garden where there looked to be ivy growing on a fence. Pulling away to grabe what looked like a skeleton key from a pocket in hsi cloak he grinned. "Only the royal family know if this way so you are to keep this a secrect my lady." He say jokingly. When the finly oiled latched opened with a click Ian looked about before pushing the door open. Flames burst to life alighting a stair way. He stepped in the warm passage then lead her in and closed the door. The decended for a bit before comign to the ground, the elf pulled the vampyress close to him loving her scent and the closeness as they walked down the two person hall. "I must confess, you are by far the most becautiful creature I have ever had the honor of seeing." He stated boldy, as the noble elf continued to hold Liliath close for them to walk. There was a fork and they went left then right, up more staires before he stopped and pulle dout the same key and unlocked another door. "If I may be so bold my lady could I call apon you sometime soon?" Ian could see in Lilliaths eye's she was happy but he could also see something a bit deeper. Hunger maybe, wich he would be only too happy to offer his blood but he wasn't sure how that could be interpreted so he remained quite on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:30 pm

"I will keep it a secret." she said with happy tone in her voice as she stay close to him thru hidden passage. "You are the sweetest man I have ever meet." Lillith said with loving smile. This vampire is more then happy to be hold by her elf as they walked thru passage.

"Of course, anytime. My Lord." the green eyed vampire said with flirtly smile. His scent, and the warmth makes her feel safe. In his blue eyes it shows that Ian is also happy with her, and she sees a hidden hunger that is not for food. Before stepping out of passage way she kiss him on the neck and she can feel his blood flowing thru his vains. She stop herself from bitting him, because it may lead to others things that she wants to do later with him. Then she pull away from him with a wicked smile before leave the passage way, but still holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:48 am

Ian groaned feeling those soft lips on his neck and the flirty smiles where causing things to knot his gut liek never before. But when she pulle dhim out of the hall and into her dimly lit room his blushed lightly, he'd not been uncomfortable about it when they appreaed from behind a large picture of the royal family in the last century. Ian closed the passage way with one hand. What bother'ed him was he hadn't been to a womans room since he was 10 and that was his cousin who he dispised her and she just wanted him to have tea... Now he was much older with a very attractive woman well past midnight. Good decentsy would have driven him out, to not tarnish her reputation if not his own but he couldn't. He soft grip didn't hold his hand but his heard and he was like a love sick puppy being led about.

Lillitah's ladies in waiting had gone to bed which was a good thing as he kissed the hand that held him. "Well my lady your servents are in the bed and unless you wish me to tarnish both our good names I guess you have me captive...atleast for a few hours." The elf said in a mocking proper voice as he bowed still not letting go of her hand. "Would you wish to continue our banter or...did you have other activities in mind." Platnium Blond eyebrows wiggled at his own joke.

(Just how steamy do you want to get...I knwo for the sake of the fourm we should not be anyworse than PG-13 but if you like you can message me the rest...tillw e are in the clear. Or they could save that for another time...lol)
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:25 am

She giggles lightly as Ian has a look of a love sick puppy on his face before closing the hidden doorway that they went thru. Lillith blush lightly as he kiss her hand again knowing that it will not be the last time. "I can think of many things to do, but I will save them for later. Because I don't want my or yours to tarished one bit." she said while placing a finger on his lips and a giggle.

The red haired vampire can feel the dawn coming, and she will have a long, busy day ahead of her. Be a young vampire can be triedsome, but she still have the one man who is willing to be with her. "I must get some rest for tomorrow, and so do you. Maybe later that night we can talk more." she said with a smile and a wink.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 am

The blush on the bridge of the elfs nose and ears deepend but nodded as he kissed her finger. "You are indeed a wise woman when playing with a wolfish man. But as you wish I will call for you later in the evening. My sister is aware of your sleeping schedule so she will not call for you before tea time. Which is usually 4pm. So try not to kill your ladies when they come for you." Ian slid in close and looked intot he deep green eyes before kissing Liliath deeply and without much reserve. He could feel her fangs tucked away but still ever present, pulling away flushed and panting he bowed. "Untill tonight my lady." And turned back to the lagre paiting and disappered, the door closed with a 'click' and no one would be the wiser as to how Lady Lilith slipped away to her room unsee.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:39 pm

She is glad that he understand and she smiles brightly. "I will not kill them, but I may have them do something they hate, if they bug me too bad." she said with a slight, wicked smile. Then Ian's kiss her again without holding back, and she wrap her hands around his head. He still warm like a fire, to her cold night. Lillith laughs lightly as the blue eyed elf pull away from her and panting.

"Until later my lord." she said while bow to him. The red haired vampire watch her elf leave the way they came in, and the whole time with a small smile on her face. Before she open the door to her room Lillith lightly touch her lips like she wants him still be here.

She takes a deep breath before going in and only one of her ladys was up. The awake lady in waiting bowed, and help the vampire into her pjs. "What will I do today?" Lillith said gently on the bed and drinking blood. "My lady at 11 am you have a meeting with the King. Then at 4pm you will have tea with the queen and the prince. After that you have elvish lesson with Lord Ian. That is all I know for now." the lady said gently. "Thank you, and get some rest." she said with a light smile to her lady in waiting.

Once her lady leave her, Lillith lay down and sleep with dreams of a elf with blue eyes. It didn't seem very long that she had to wak up again. She got dress to meet the King. Her red hair is pull up in a bun, and wearing a black pinstarp pencilsuit. She is also is wearing her black sunglass in case of sun being to bright for her.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 am

Lady Lillith had three ladies, One maid that unpacked her clothes and kept up her room, one assistant who navigated the lady threw the large palace, and soon on the surrounding land. The last lady was both the maid and assistant who personally made sure the lady had her personal needs met, blood, sunscreen and anyother accomadations needed for the lady. The King made sure to schedule all his appointments with the Lady well after four, as last business of the day, his scribes had papers and treetied for her to sign as they both sipped herbal tea. The Queens tea (well blood fof Lillith) was in the library with the shades drawn sligthly. The Queen of Elves where just like her subjects, nice, very mannerable and courious of her ways traditions and thos of her people. And all and all tried to make her new guest as welcome as possible to her home.

Ian after having a long night with his beautiful lady Lillith had slipped threw the passage ways back to his quarters and being so wired from there shared kissed couldn't sleep till well into the morning, but his thoughts where always on her. He'd over slept and missed his riding lesson, scribbing sessions with the elders and, was very late for his fencing and swordplay lesson. He had to duck out of guards meeting to get a nap before seeing his beautiful lady for her lesson before dinner. The elf found out threw a maid she was in a closed door session with the king, Ian just hoped his brother -in-law was atleast attempting to be socialable. He could be quite stony at times. Thus why his bubbly wild sister made him a great mate. After a nice long nap, Ian found his nephew being entertained by his nanny in the garden. He was still holding dear to his horse and the older elf just smiled. Lillith had touched him and his nephew in such a loving way.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Lillith in a close door meeting with the King. The meeting last for a few hours, but she keeps a light smile on her face to keep the King from being too stony. She sign papers, and then bow lightly as she leave the King to change into something for the Queen's tea. It almost two hours before tea.

She follow her maid back to her room, and she change into a light blue, sweetheart neck dress. Her red hair is taken out of the bun, and it is like waves. The whole time she is thinking of Ian and his kisses. She had an hour before the tea, so she walk to the garden when she sees Ian and Iassk. "I know the way to garden. If I need help I will ask." she said to her maid before leaving her in the hall.

"Lord Ian and Prince Iassk." Lillith said with bow and light smile, before the prince came running over to her with arms wide open.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:31 am

Isaak was walking hand and hand with his uncle his other hand clutched to his toy horse as he spoke elven to his uncle asking about there pretty friend. Ian explained that she would now be in the castle and they would not need to go so far to see her. The cute prince smiled in his royal robes of powder blue with grass stains at the knee from running fron his nanny. Ian dredded in a deep green decided to give the woman a break and walk his nephew around the garden. They talked about there pretty red head friend 'Lilly.' As the prince called her and when he turned to see what his uncle was looking at squeeled and rushed off the to the woman. "Lilly" "LILLY"! Isaak exclamed ad Ian smiled the boy hugging the woman's wide dress.

She was vision of beauty, and given the chance Ian would have told anyone. He walked back seeing his nephew ingulphing Lady Lillith. "My lady." Ian bowed before kissing a hand."It seems I am late for our first lesson do forgive me." He stated with a smile, Isaak hugged his horse and the the lady as his uncle leered over the woman.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:00 am

Lillith laughs lightly at the silly young prince, but she still hug him. She sees that Iassk still holding the horse that she had given him. "I miss you too." she said in what little elven she had learned to the young boy in her arms.

"My Lord, You are not late. I am only early, and plus I still have tea with Queen in an hour." the green eyed vampire said with firty smile. He look handsome in green, and thought about the kisses they shared. She wonders if he got any sleep last night after their goodbyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Rose
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next