The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Also, I made a side comic for the Nuzlocke after somebody made a DMC reference. I'm working on the next full one, but I got distracted.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Dantem
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 12:27 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Episode4

Spoiler: You don't find out the answer to either question.

http://syldoran.deviantart.com/#/d42d4l6
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:34 pm

If I could draw basically my whole thing would be made up of things like that. Someone or something attacks *whammo!* and then somewhere near the end I would run into a really big pokemon or Marchamp or something and been like "Oh shiz, maybe I should of trained something."

Also love the idea of pokemon attacking people.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Heh, yeah, the comic's not going to be as kid-friendly. Pokemon attacking people, language, all that. Makes it much more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 pm

I drew Taiju as a girl.

Sorry, dude.

(File's bigger than I thought it was so http://syldoran.deviantart.com/#/d468j5i )
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Aww, Taiju's cute. xD
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:52 pm

My best friend's birthday is tomorrow and I am continuing my tradition of making stupid cards.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Scardr
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 am

Next Nuzlocke is finally done. x_x Little shorter because I was trying to get something out and there's no good breaks for awhile. Doesn't really feel like my best work, so hopefully I'll improve with the next one.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img228/9813/nuzlocke5copy.png
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:36 am

I love the gym leader's reaction. I always felt a little bad in the games when I'd go in an destroy the whole gym with a single pokemon. ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Yeah, it always seemed a little unfair. Then that one Pokemon levels past all your other ones and it takes forever to even it out . . .
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:20 pm

I think that's why there's our character's Dad's gym in Sapphire/Ruby and the First Gym from Black/White. Your either against Pokemon that have better stats or will flatten your starter better than you can flatten them.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:25 pm

I'm really scared of the Petalburg (Dad's) gym. I've never beaten it without any problems. ;___; I'm really afraid I'm going to get there and completely wipe . . .

Though that would make for an interesting bit of story.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:40 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Redsuitcopy

Something that always bothered me in the Phoenix Wright games was the insistence by every canon character that Edgey's suit was red when it was clearly magenta.

So I drew him in a red suit.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 9:27 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Iwouldmakeabadassassin

I got a smartphone a couple weeks ago or so, and while I really don't need the internet function all that much, it DOES have its uses--such as opening a picture of Ezio when I don't have my laptop on hand so I can draw myself in ACII clothing when suddenly struck by inspiration to draw.

Enjoy the notes. I might make a clean version of this in SAI later, but for now, just blue ballpoint pen is good.

(If you can't get the image to show up (since I can't): http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2447759/ )
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:26 am

Haha, that is epic!

When have you been playing AC?
Just a couple weeks ago I brought number 2 and brotherhood for my PS3...
So bloody good!!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:33 am

I played the first Assassin's Creed some time ago, borrowed from a friend. The second one I've been playing intermittently whenever I was at a different friend's house; she has a Playstation 3 and I have an Xbox, so I sadly couldn't borrow the game from her. (And the game was borrowed by someone else from the first people before I could get it. ;__; ) Can't finish it now, since I moved. augh

But yes. Absolutely fantastic. I don't love Ezio as much as everyone's making it sound like I should, but that's okay because Leo.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 2:15 am

O.O
XBOXER!!! *Imagine that in the same voice someone might scream murderer.*

I think Ezio is brilliant. I am part Italian so I might be a little biased.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:15 am

Bah! If you twisted my arm, I'd go for the PS3. Otherwise, a decent PC will provide enough games to keep one happy. After all, the PC is, in many ways, 'The Everything Console'.

Anyhoo, I'll nip out and carry on with my writing...
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 am

Hey, I like my Xbox. :U I sort of miss it. I didn't get to take it with me.

Ezio's alright, but I just haven't latched onto him yet, I guess. There's this huuuuuge hype about him and I guess I just haven't gotten far enough to appreciate it or something. I don't know. Leo, on the other hand . . . l3

And I don't really like PC gaming. Bleh. I prefer my consoles. I'll play MMOs on a PC, and I did play Mass Effect on my mom's computer, but overall definitely prefer consoles. Just a lot more comfortable for me.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:40 am

My only problem with computers is that games never want to work right for me. Ether it isn't Mac compatible or I barely have enough RAM or the graphics cards is a bit too small. Where in a console all you have to do is get the disk. Graphics are as good as your weakest link and normally that doesn't effect the game at all.

Yeah probably. How far did you get into it? Like, how far after Ezio's father and brothers being hung?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 am

The graphics card on my laptop is terrible. I can barely play Minecraft on it. >: That's another reason I don't do as much PC gaming. Makes everything lag if it'll even start at all.

As for how far I got . . . hrm. I think I just took back Venice with the thieves. Had about four assassin tombs explored and a large handful of the glyphs found.

I hate finding glyphs.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 11:59 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Raneandtaiju1000px

Commissioooonnnnnn

I've had the same friend give me four commissions. I have another one I need to do, but after it took me so long to get this one done, I'm taking a break for personal ventures.

Taiju there (his outfit is still only semi-set) and Rane, who is my friend's character in our roleplay. Watching them fumble through romance and yet still do it better than Joey ever has is highly amusing.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Ilikemynewhat

I just got a new hat, don't mind me.

My hair is stupid, don't mind that either. This is why I don't wear it down no matter how many people say it's pretty.

I made a hat from Phoenix Wright what have I become
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:07 am

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Srequest2

Art request for someone over on SA. I asked my watchers to give me suggestions of things to draw because I want to practice art things. tl;dr version: my art is boring, it makes me depressed, I am practicing artsy things. I was to practice lighting with this request, so here we go.

Next up, posing and inking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: