The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 pm

EDIT: Changed to link because I was annoyed by its page-stretching.

Progress shot!

https://2img.net/h/i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn54/Syldoran/ScreenHunter_01Nov0718.png

Psyco, I need you to tell me if anything's off with Rhiana before I can shade her. She'll have camo pants later when I'm not LAZY but no jacket because I'm still lazy.

Yep.

NOTES

Last edited by Syldoran on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:46 am

Nice.

I still haven't had any of my characters drawn by you, Syl. Although, Anthropomorphic is a little more difficult. Or at least weirder.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:46 am

Yeah that is right I think. Maybe a tiny bit more tan but it isn't important. If I wanted to be fussy I would say that she normally wears a dagger at her side... But honestly I don't care. Awesome pic Syl.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 am

Well, I can at least make her a little more tan. If the dagger's not important I'll leave it as is, simply because that would require erasing a bunch of linework and blah. But yay. C:

Also, Tyro, one day. I am really bad at animals and such. :X I wouldn't be so bad if I practiced them but I like drawing humans anyway so this is just kind of a circle of failure for me.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Well, I'll continue to nick characters and your likeness every so often for my work.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:51 pm

Work that I've never seen, apparently. :O
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 pm

DONE.

Now to work more on other things.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 JoeyRhianaVeronicahugcopy
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Friend and I have been doing little doodle art trades this evening. This is my half of the second one, which I like more than the first I did.

Particularly funny because they are all friends, I guess. Chris and Joey never act like it, however, despite the bromance that I'm sure exists.

https://2img.net/h/i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn54/Syldoran/SomeoneElse.png
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:36 am

This so makes me want to do a kinda teen/ high school rp. I cant think of anything for a plot... Also not sure if I would want to make it a fantasy one or a RL styled one.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 am

Well, I'd always be up for anything Fantasy. Romance tends to be a lesser known weakness in most characters I play. Especially stock ones. Most are clueless with anything more advanced than a normal conversation. I could be fun....

As for plot, ummmm.....A roleplay of mine recently bombed...we could recycle it. Basically, a Night Club has been constantly closing down and opening up a new venue throughout the North of England. They have now arrived in Cheshire. The place is called 'Chivalry is a Useless Trick'.

Inside is a place of abstract lunacy. Its fitting that they've set up shop in a place where the original Wonderland took inspiration. Inside, something warped everything. Some of the black rooms of this place have opened up onto a lurid place far bigger than the old Cinema is supposed to be. The other thing was that this place warps the personalities of anyone that walks in gains traits that they would usually look upon with scorn, turning back whenever they leave the small pockets of this world. The changes are Physical as well as Personality-wise.

I guess our characters have gone in to look for fun. With or without someone.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:36 am

I dunno but I'm always up for a high-school styled thing. Usually realistic but then there's no plot half the time which could be problematic.

Though I don't know if I'd use Joey like I usually do because I use him for everything.

Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:29 pm

I come up with this.

If you have read a book called Gone. And if not it is said to be like Lord of the Flies if steven king had wrote it.

It will kinda be a semi fantasy with a plot going towards the nuclear power plant more then an autistic little kid or some random radiation monster.

Anyway Ill set something up as an interest check.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Its not what I had in mind when we talked about romance. Although, mine doesn't really work, either. Maybe something simpler?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 DontBeSoAngrycopy

Rakk is insane.

Devon dislikes him.

Yep.

Rakk (c) Drrandom
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 pm

PERFECT . . . save for one bit of information that looks like its gonna be annoying as shit to add . . .

my version of insane eyes = eye white -> eye iris -> pure white pupal

XD you don't have to add it, but it adds the insane effect +20 lol

rating: 9.98/10 XD
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 pm

XD It wouldn't be too hard to add, but I never really draw pupils. I might add it in later. But glad ya like it. C:
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:51 am

Awesome as always Syl...

Hmmm... Do you want to start that project anytime soon... About the main rp?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:40 am

I can't even remember what it is.

*Nyoro~n*
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Basically just redoing path.

Like the background and the banner into something to do with our main rp.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 pm

ohyeah

I'm a little reluctant to do it about the main RP, mostly because interest seems to have been lost in the whole thing--myself included, honestly. But I'd be willing to help redesign stuff otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Yeah I know. If you can think of some other themes ill make a poll and we can all vote.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:33 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 IHateMarySuescopy

More like Sue-per powers amirite

I stole that joke. I'm sorry.

EDIT: Goddammit Photobucket why do you hate me. This is why I can't have nice things.

Fullview here at my not-oft-used dA: http://syldoran.deviantart.com/art/I-Hate-Mary-Sues-186109747
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 pm

LoL. died sue died. I really don't like mary sues, they take the fun out of any story they are in. I know that went I started out that I had a lot of mary sues but they where never very good.

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Mary Sues drive me up the wall. I don't think I ever really had a character who was one, since I was always interested in watching them suffer/do weird crap from the get-go. So I was lucky.

Other people just need to stop.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:17 pm

So true. Now I think that my characters that I work on are more like people then sues. ^-^ I read a lot of really bad fanfics with the most Mary sue characters and they want me pull my hair out. Also to yell at the writer for writting something so trash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: