The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Sucks I have to start this threat over here again.

Oh well.

*posts a couple of recent things*

I Likez Teh Artz Clueless-1

Joey's not very good at boyfriend things. Particularly public ones.

It's a miracle he has a girlfriend at all.

Decided to try coloring the outlines on this one. I'm really happy with how it came out. It makes it look so much cleaner than the black lines that I don't think I'll ever do anything with black outlines again.Now I need to find some way to do super awesome backgrounds when I can't draw them. >3>;

Anyway. Everyone in order, left to right: Jack, Zakuro, Damien, and Joey. Yaaay.

Damien and Jack (c) My friend. By the way.

I Likez Teh Artz JoeybeHorrible

Joey. All dressed up. I dare you to guess as who.

No, really. I'll put in a bunch of spaces in order to simulate waiting while you guess, it's okay.

Have you guessed yet?

Dr. Horrible. <3 I love that little show thing so much. I originally tried to draw myself, but it wound up looking like a boy by the time I got there, so I hacked off the hair and called it Joey. He's the guinea pig for all my crazy stuff anyway, so it's okay.

Not perfect, mostly with the goggles, but I had a lot of fun with it. The goggles gave me lots of little details to do while shading in the black and white.

PLZ 2 IGNORE BAD MARKER. My red marker died on me after I got past the collar. ;_; I tried smoothing it out with a magenta color, but it didn't really show up and all it did was make the red look shiny.

And also plz2ignore slight slant. I need to stop drawing with my sketchbook at an angle.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:53 pm

I Likez Teh Artz LittlePieceofHeaven
Basically an inside joke with my friend, in which our roleplay band performs "Little Piece of Heaven" by Avenged Sevenfold and makes a big thing out of it. Blood Ketchup for all.

It's a good song if you like rock music, humor, death, murder of loved ones, cannibalism, weddings in hell, zombies, necrophilia, and the deaths of innocents, all wrapped up in eight minutes with the occasional sprinkling of sarcasm. :3

It's probably not a good thing this is my favorite A7X song . . .

I AM NOW SICK OF LOOKING AT THIS. I messed it up because I saved at the wrong time and now I can't fix stuff but OH WELL I GUESS MY PRIDE WILL SUFFER AHAHAHA.

I Likez Teh Artz InsanePerformance
When the idea of our roleplay band playing A7X first came up, I realized that Joey would get pretty damn into it and have the creepiest expression ever.

I don't know how well I pulled that off but I tried and I had fun and this is actually some months older than everything, like before I knew as much about harsh shading and using Paint Shop to make things look prettier, so yeah.

Five-string bass guitar. <3
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:50 pm

I Likez Teh Artz Narrel

I drew Narrel. Or, at least, what I think she looks like. >_>

Although the gel-pen-for-eyes concept didn't work as well as it did on all my scrap papers . . . ah well. I tried.

Dunno where she got the cloak, come to think of it. It just seemed like a good addition because she looked so plain in just her shirt.

It's probably Taiju's. >_>

'Cause he was totally like "YOU LOOK COLD YOU SHOULD TAKE MY CLOAK"

then she was all like "BUT IT'S YOURS"

then he was all like "I'M MANLY I CAN STAND THE COLD NOW TAKE IT"

then she was like "OKAY BUT WHY ARE YOU BEING NICE TO ME"

then he was like "I DON'T KNOW BUT DON'T TELL CAL"

and Cal was totally in the background goin' "I HATE YOU QUIT HITTING ON MY NOT-GIRLFRIEND"

. . .

I think I have forever defiled this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:48 pm

maybe, but you made me laugh a lot. xDDDD

Good job, by the way. looks good
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Then I have fulfilled my purpose. :3

And thanks~
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:34 pm

I Likez Teh Artz Glomp
People around me are often under this strange impression that I like physical contact.

This is usually quickly remedied.

However, my best friend seems to believe that she has a right anyway. This makes having her watch me work on my laptop an interesting experience.

-----

Attempted some vector stuff. Or at least, I think this is vector. I'm vague on the use of the word.

Either way. I've always liked this style so I made an attempt. >3>
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:28 pm

I Likez Teh Artz JackandJoey

Stayin' up late with my best friend once and got bored.

For some reason, I thought that the law of the world should allow me to draw things using a laptop touch pad.

It amused me vaguely anyway.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Your art is really good Syl
way better then mine,
but I gotta say I draw a mean stick figure
lol
hope you keep getting better and better
who knows you might be the next Van Gogh or Picasso
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:20 am

Heh, well thanks. I dunno about Picasso or Van Gough (particularly since I fear paints like a phobia) but it's nice to think. :3

While I'm here . . .

I Likez Teh Artz EdCreepedOut

Yeah I don't even know.

This was actually going to be only half of a drawing that mourned my lack of Ed art in forever, but I hadn't even finished giving Ed legs when I got bored of the overall idea. :v So I have just Ed that I threw some color on, before I got bored of him too and left the drawing in my sketchbook for the rest of eternity.

Hooray laziness.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:35 pm

I Likez Teh Artz Fedora

So my mom bought me a fedora.

Love it.

Lots of fun doing the sharp shading here. And I love making green stand out against dark colors. Would've tried airbrushing the shadows, but it was just too time-consuming (read: I am lazy and impatient) to do.

So yeah. Think I'll make an ID out of this too.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:52 pm

I love it! Wonderfully drawn, even ignoring my complete and unrational love for all things hats. And fedora's are my personal favorite. Good job! x3
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:59 pm

:3 Thank you~

I normally dislike hats, myself, but fedoras are just plain awesome. There will always be a special place in my heart for fedoras.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:53 pm

I Likez Teh Artz TwilightSweethearts

WHY DO THIS TO A PERFECTLY GOOD CANDY.

Mom thought it'd be hi-larious to buy me these when she saw them at work. She wanted to witness the conflict I suffered between my disgust and my love of Sweethearts.

I haven't died from eating them yet, at least . . .

Also? They sparkle.

No kidding.

Also, I totally did not rip my contribution to the picture from my signature due to laziness.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:20 am

They. . . they really sparkle? I. . . I don't know what to say. I'm literally struck speechless by the sheer horridness of it all. I - I - O_O
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:37 pm

They really sparkle.

It depresses me greatly.

I mean, now our vampires and our candy sparkle. What wonderful thing will they make sparkle next? Bagels? Black clothing? Indoor plumbing?
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm

-sigh-

all of the above, probably. Stupid Meyers
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:29 pm

I Likez Teh Artz Kakeru

Kakeru is some sorta spider-dude. Dunno. Requested by somebody on SheezyArt. Flat-colored, though, because I only promised sketches to start with.

I Likez Teh Artz Jimmy

Some sorta demon thing. A nerokin, I think is what it was called. I dunno, but this one is named Jimmy and it was requested by someone, too. So yeah.

((Linked this one due to some profanity))
http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2168734/

My friendship life is all over the place right now but you don't care so I won't put all the details here too. c: Journals are for that.

The basic thing is that this was an actual conversation (minus a few other unimportant things that were said) that happened after my best friend and I broke it off. I deal with stress through comedy, so this happened during first period history. Might clean it up later and make a nice one. Or something.

LOOK AT THOSE SPEECH BUBBLES THEY'RE JUST EVERYWHERE AND MAKING NO SENSE
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:44 pm

Syldoran wrote:
Heh, well thanks. I dunno about Picasso or Van Gough (particularly since I fear paints like a phobia) but it's nice to think. :3

While I'm here . . .

I Likez Teh Artz EdCreepedOut

Yeah I don't even know.

This was actually going to be only half of a drawing that mourned my lack of Ed art in forever, but I hadn't even finished giving Ed legs when I got bored of the overall idea. :v So I have just Ed that I threw some color on, before I got bored of him too and left the drawing in my sketchbook for the rest of eternity.

Hooray laziness.

LAWL'ED

You should draw Alphonse.. With his little :3 face.

amaagawd.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 pm

Heheh, glad I made someone laugh.

I need to learn me some Alphonse drawin' techniques. I've tried to draw him a few times, but the best I can mange is tiny little doodles of him in the corners of my science tests because they make my teacher laugh.

He always does have the :3 face though, as Alphonses should.

Dang it, now I wanna draw Al.
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:56 pm

I should just hook up my tablet right now and have an all out art battle with you.

Don't know if you've ever had one of those, but they're freaking awesome sometimes..

Its like a comic in a way, you draw your actions, I draw my reactions, we back and forth battle it out.

Its even more fun when many people are involved.

Also funny when someones like

IMMA BE SUPER OVERPOWERED -Blows everything up-

lolwut
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:04 am

Ah, I've done one art battle before. So much fun. X3 It started out as bad internet memes; Pokemon-style Longcat vs. Mudkipz. Somewhere along the line it became roleplay characters against each other, and then one of my guys broke the fourth wall. The end of the universe was nigh when I left off. She hasn't replied since.

Yeah.

Favorite page right there. XD

Anyway, I'd love to do it right now, except I don't have a tablet, which means I have to draw things in pencil and scan them. 'X3 Normally not a problem, but it's 11:00 PM here and I can't get out to my scanner at the moment. Alas, a shame.
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:10 am

Ah wow. Yeah I just glanced at the clock and its around 2am
@ w @
Ah in our little art trade.. I'll try to do at least a torso image.. I'm really only good with headshots.. I may just have one real good picture then give you all the aftermath sketches.. I tend to do a lot of sketching. That is.. when I'm in the mood. For the winnnn!

Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:15 am

Heh, sounds all fine to me. I'll do my best to do a full-body shot with yours, but depending on how frustrated I get with the sketches (hopefully not too much so) it may end up being a torso-up shot. So yeah. :3

We really must do an art battle sometime, even if it has to get stretched out over days because of my use of a scanner and Photobucket. XD
Back to top Go down
Senpai
Hatchling
Hatchling
Senpai

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:17 am

lol.

I'm not even sure if my tablet is going to work with this computer.. and I have to ask the owner of the computer -- my boyfriend -- if I can even hook it up.. So I may be forced to draw by pen and paper and scan it up as well.. But eh, I'm not too used to my tablet atm.. so it may be better that way.

I'm already doing a small sketch up, making him out to be an anime character. xD

I should totally do a comic of him beating up the twilightfag.

I mean wat

>.>

<.<
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 am

Joey was originally conceived as an anime character. >3> Before I did many cartoons. I still have the original sketch --original accidental mullet and all-- on my wall.

Ooh, yeah, you should totally do that--

Uh, I mean, no. Violence is bad, kiddies, and you need to respect everyone's opinions, children. >_>;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Likez Teh Artz Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: