The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Yeah . . . I'm kinda annoyed at myself for chickening out, but oh well. I crossed my own moral line there and it bothered me too much to leave.

This probably roots itself firmly in my potential psychological problems . . .
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:32 am

Well at least you understood XD. I praise you for doing what you believed moral in the end.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:47 am

Haha, thank you.

On the plus side, it seems my creative muse has been returning in the past couple days, which is why I even did that comic, so maybe I'll be feeling a little more artsy~
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:00 am

Yay for the muse!! ^^ I hate it when it leaves me...
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:27 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Group

Or something like that.

Just a quick little group picture of myself and some friends. c: In my "I'm lazy" drawing style, which works out nicely on a tablet for some reason . . .

That blond color is my actual hair color. >_> I think I'll start drawing it that way from now on . . . I used to dye it, even though it was never green. I've pretty much given up on dye in hopes of eventually finding a job, so right now I've just got bleach growing out. Whee.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Also this.

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2221815/

Got a bright red swear word in the middle of it so I figured I wouldn't directly put it here. >3>; It's hard censoring myself.

But yeah. Vent artwork I did earlier today about that chick I don't like whom I'm sure you've all heard me rant about so many times now. Regardless of how it's been months, this is still healthier than going and punching her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

The sketching looks cool. ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

That vent artwork came out rather well for angry "I AM GOING TO KILL IF I DO NOT SCRIBBLE" work. XD Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 am

I needed to make a new ID for my art site, because I've had the same tag in that spot for, like, a year, promising I'd make a new ID and never doing so.

Tried out some new shading and highlighting techniques and I am pretty dang happy with how this came out. (Even if Photoshop hates me and wouldn't let me use the gradient tool right.) Also, suddenly I know how to do perspective.

Fun fact: my dyed parts of my hair are actually that blond color. I used to dye it actual colors, but gave up when I wanted to start looking for a job (which I no longer can do anyway) and realized I could not make a green work for some reason. I don't really want to dye my hair anymore, so I've got these bleached streaks that are growing out.

Crap, that means I need to make a new signature.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 PerspectiveIDcopy
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 pm

One word. Rockin'.

By the way, I stumbled across this comic and for some reason it sounded like something you would write

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Stonercomic

https://2img.net/h/i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff117/Sol-San/stonercomic.png

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 pm

It does seem similar to how I work. Use of expressions and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 am

("...now I am impressed..." said the goblin, adding "...this is unsung talent, I am liking this site more and more now...")

Last edited by fleamailman on Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:04 am

"Well, the art world is a competitive place," replied the artist from where she sat, a desk covered in various papers and art supplies. "I fight to get noticed, but I can't say it always works. Nonetheless, I thank you for the compliment, and am glad to see that you are more enjoying this site. It is a good place."
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:33 am

("...oh, I recognize your talent, you do not have to fight at all, you only have to exhibit in the right places, or should I say over many places at the same time, the trick is to both repost and having a uniform persona now..." said the goblin liking the artist very much)
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:03 am

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Samuscopy

Yeah I'm never going to finish this. I forgot to ramp up the image size before I started working and now the artwork's all gross, so I'll just leave it at flat color.

That said, on the comic:

I'm going to be very depressed if that turns out to be like that. :c

I mean, look at at that.

Rumors are floating about that that might not even be Samus. I don't know. I haven't been caught up on gaming news in forever. If not, I will be happy. Samus does not need triple-F breasts to be awesome. :v

Also: Screw you, Samus' Chozo biosuit, for being such a pain to draw.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 SavinFacecopy

The sub-quote that would have gone with that, would it not make the whole thing too wordy, was "Yes, you're a cute little lying shrew, aren't you? Yes you are~"
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:45 am

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Gray

Watch Jordan.

Watch Jordan emo.

Watch Jordan emo about nothing and then draw meaningless pictures that really have nothing to do with anything but end up having cool hair at least.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:53 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 RoziesCommission

Commission for someone I know of her and her boyfriend.

Derp.

Curious. If I advertised commissions here, would anyone buy one? I'm working on getting a Paypal set up so I can do commissions from people online . . .
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:55 pm

SKETCH DUMP

http://sheezyart.com/art/view/2227320/

I'd put it here except it's huge. And Photobucket resizes things so yeah. :l Go look there.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:46 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Crazyguycopy

I was watching Pokemon, and they did a couple of close-up shots on the bad guy while he had a smirk goin' on.

Inspiration, you come from such strange things.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:32 pm

I like your art as usual! Looks like you've been busy through all my hugging to death XD. Keep it up and I don't mind if you do commissions. I am skeptic of actually buying one unfortunately... hehe. I need my money since I am moving out of state right now.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Heh, money's tight for everyone. Frankly that's why I'm doing the commissions, though--need the money. >3>;

I've been feeling really creative lately. I actually like sitting down and working. It's really weird. My muse will probably run away soon, but until then~

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Sarisdorancopy
Dad's D&D elf character. I like the scar (inflicted by a dragon) out of all of this.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 WomaninCloakcopy
This character might become a permanent OC of my entourage. I started drawing her when I wanted to do a cloaked figure for a scratcher board project in art last trimester, and since then I've been doodling her a lot, giving her ideas (she has wings and scars and stuff) and yeah. So I might keep her. Any suggestions for names, though?

And a TIME WAAARP of basically myself from age eleven to now. I can't downsize it to put here without losing the words, so go to SA. http://sheezyart.com/art/view/2230381/
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:30 am

-blinks tiredly at screen. Body begs to go to sleep but for some reason I am still up and on path. Sorry for any randomness or odd posts I may make that make no sense.- I like the Time Warp thing. You changed quite a bit lol. I also liked the scar in your dad's D&D character. Now names.... uh... I could go crazy insane there or give you straight names.

Xendra
Sanrai
Ukani
Lavik
Norrin

More normal names: (Not really my cup o' tea)

Jasmin
Anna

(like I said, not really good with normal names.)

I could come up with more crazy names for ya. If she's got ze vings an' such, I am reckonin' she ain't exactly 'uman. I figure ze odd crazy names suit her better zen. lalalalalla blah. I need to sleep. I don't even know why I am up and now I am ranting on your art. My bad. Weeeeeeeeeeee "I swear to drunk I am not God". Gotta love that quote. Kinda reminds me of me right now... 'cept without the drinking or anything like that. Yay. I think I have been up for like...... twenty hours... yeah. Four in the morning to twelve midnight. Well.... 12:30 AM if ya want to go all technical on me. Okay. I think I am done. That's all folks!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 am

You're funny when you're sleep deprived.

That aside, I am looking for more unusual names for her. Being some sort of dragon demon thing that I haven't FULLY figured out yet she won't have much for a "normal" name. Not particularly fond of any of the names you gave, but they're ideas to work off of at least, so thanks. c:
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:19 pm

lol yeah.... sorry about that. -sweat drop-. I think it was more of I was lazy to go to bed so I was just roaming around hehe. Glad I gave you a jumping point with names though.

Here are a few more you can bounce off from:

Dyneai
Ravanel
Zafineal

(don't ask me how I got these.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next