The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:22 pm

For me, it ranged from "I just don't believe" to "Leave me alone" to "*smartass comment*". It's fun. :B Usually I just get dim-witted stares or really stupid questions.

In ninth grade, a group of eighth grade guys kept asking me stupid questions, even "So do you atheists, like, have cult meetings or something?"
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Syldoran wrote:
In ninth grade, a group of eighth grade guys kept asking me stupid questions, even "So do you atheists, like, have cult meetings or something?"

But... how... you have to...

*sigh*

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 5:31 pm

They uh . . . weren't the sharpest tools in the shed, so to say, which feels like an appropriate metaphor due to the fact they were in my wood shop class.

They also thought they were extraordinarily funny for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:52 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 SteppingJoey

I think I'm getting really good at drawing with the touch pad. c:

Converse are a pain to draw, though. Couldn't draw 'em with a pencil and it took ages to do this way.

But I like it now.

And I finally drew him wearing something that isn't a jacket. Yaaay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Good posts guys!
You have that talent.
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in.

The aim of every artist is to arrest motion, which is life, by artificial means and hold it fixed so that a hundred years later, when a stranger looks at it, it moves again since it is life.

----------------------
How intelligent are you?
Find out here: IQ Test || EQ Test
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Why thank you. c:

And now.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 AGCollage

Other stuff I've done on AG but never felt it worth putting up on its own.

I'm getting better with the touchpad. Yay. Still I hope for a tablet this Christmas but I don't dare ask.

From left to right, going down:

1. Taiju . . . who admittedly looks like Joey and I'm working on that. Fun fact: Taiju came before Joey. Anyway, I use him for roleplay. He's about ten years old there. And pale. I hate making skin tones on AG.

2. Damek, Taiju's father. Such a jerk. :l

3. Jordanchu is sort of an old joke. But oh well it was adorable at the time.

4. I draw in green on AG. c: I don't know who she is. I think I started drawing myself as a kid and got bored.

5. Some chick. Don't know. She's angry.

6. The result of a comment conversation with [DarkOmega] on that comic I wrote about the ex-atheist shirts. I forgot to make highlights on the shades but OH WELL.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm

xD

I love them. Tai looks about like I thought he would. Nice pic. ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Heh, well, Taiju's about twelve in this particular picture. I'll eventually get around to finishing an older one of him and you'll be able to have a better comparison. c:

And thank you.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:39 pm

SKETCH DUMP TIIIIIME

. . .

Actually, Photobucket resized it so you can't really see it all. :v Sooo:

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2190129/

There it is. Along with explanations for each picture.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Mercedes

Friend o' mine wanted a commission done. Cheap $3 commission, but I worked harder on it because she's a friend. c:

Ugh, I fail at anime again.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:21 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Anothertablet

I dunno.

Been playing with my tablet and the whole idea of pressure sensitivity controlling the hues is, like, amazing to me. [XD] So it's interesting to see what I can come up with. Lots of fun, although it's being a brat when I try to use it with Paint Shop Pro, so I have to struggle along with this demo of Corel Painter that came with the tablet.

. . . So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 WannaPlay

His hair's in there somewhere. Look for blue tint. >_>

Playing around with my tablet on Artgrounds some more instead of doing my work. Hahaha.

Coloring and shading with a tablet is FREAKING AWESOME. It's so much faster, and I can finally do airbrushing-like stuff without taking three hours. X_X Line art's still got a way to go, though. Kinda shaky. Need to practice more.

Also, I'm really starting to like drawing Cain.

Heeeeee~
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:47 pm

lol pretty good. Keep up the good art! I love the first one on the page. so mysterious and cool with the shadding. ^^ I can't shade XP.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Heh, shading is a pain in the butt sometimes. I still can't always get it. XD But thanks.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Friend asked me to draw a dinosaur shooting laser beams from its mouth while I was playing with my tablet the other day.

Yep.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Dinolaser
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:48 pm

And this too, because I'm too lazy to edit a post to put this in instead of making a new post.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Heart

A holiday comic I was working on. "Was" being the key word there.

I didn't get it done before Christmas like I intended, and nor will I now, at least not as it is. I screwed up a bunch of the artwork and layers and saved it by accident, and this was after I'd put in a bunch of work already.

So now you get to see the half-assed result of not finishing. I still have the original lineart floating around so I might go back some other time to redo it, but not right now. :v

In other news, I like drawing Cain. Even when he's happy his left eye squints and he looks insane.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Instead

This is pretty much how it's gone since getting my tablet on Christmas.

It's kinda fun to draw like this, I confess.

Also I'm getting better at incorporating weird faces into my work. Hooray.

One day I'll start finishing REAL artwork again, and the world will rejoice.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:22 pm

lol I loved your comics XD. I had a nice chuckle through out. The first one, when he said the present was a lung and a spleen, I started laughing and thought of charlie the unicorn. XP. Great art work!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:34 pm

Why thank you. c: I always hope that my comics will make people laugh (at my expense sometimes) and I'm glad to hear it.

And you know, Cain seems to generate a lot of Charlie responses. He would take someone's kidney if he wanted it . . .
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:08 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 CainBunny

Lookit gaiz, I drawed a kyoot little bunny! ^3^ <3 <3

Aww, and lookit that knife! Some1s been vileeeent~

LOLZ COMMENT PLZ!!1!11

----

There, SheezyArt. I drew something cute. And gave it a knife, so I'm, like, edgy and crap, and totally original. And I even did in half an hour, so I'm totally awesome. Can I be popular now?

I confess I did forget to resize it and I didn't save the work file, only the .png, so I apologize for the grittiness and large size.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Me thinks bloody knife holding bunnies calls for psychiatric help.

Otherwise, I like the flop of emo-fur over it's other eye.

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Heh, well, enough of the SA community thinks it's adorable for crappy artists who only draw this stuff to get popular, sooo . . . yeah.

Emo-fur! X3 It's supposed to be based off Cain, so that's where the hair over the eye came from.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:23 pm

You can has popular! I think it's cute. Did you do it with your tablet?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Yeah, I did it from sketch to finish on my tablet. It's a bit of an accomplishment for me, because normally I get frustrated just trying to fix things in lineart I scanned. This was surprisingly easy.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 TaijuFormal

Taiju!

In formal wear.

Because, you know, he totally has the spare cash to go around buying formal clothing.

If, for some reason, he had to dress up, he'd wear something like this, I think. But he'd hate it.

"What is the point of boots this high? If something happened, I'd be unable to run nearly as fast as I could in my soft leathers. This jacket is ridiculously stiff, how is one supposed to move comfortably? It's nearly impossible to fight . . ."

But I wanted to draw him in formals so there. :v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: