The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Good Morrow

Go down 
+2
Thepsycoman
lady_blue_peach
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:15 am

Hello all, flower

I found this site threw I guess it's sister sire and thought I'd check it out. I have rolplayed for a little over 6 years but only threw e-mails on one on one bases. But need a new change of pace. All my partners seem flaky over very lazy, so I am looking for something new, a great fantasy plot I can really get into. To be honest I have a bit of a spelling problem but I try to use spell check, a dictionary, and whatever else to catch my mistakes. But hey no ones perfect. I have odd hours but like rp-ing during the day.

So that's it for now as I slip to sleep...again...Good Morrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:53 am

Hello Lady Blue.

I hope you get into the site.

The most active people on the site is myself and a member who's username is Syldoran, although she is much more reliable then me XD
y
Don't worry about your spelling. I'm much the same, although I also tend to have small grammar problems, and look, I'm an admin.

Don't worry, no body will ban or harass you over spelling mistakes. After all they have all put up with me since I was first trying to improve my spelling and grammar..

Remember to read the rules and if you have trouble with anything don't hesitate to PM me, a mod or most other members.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:38 am

Ohai. :3 Welcome to the Path. I'm sure we've seen worse spelling and what-have-you over time, so if you're making the effort, I'm sure you'll be fine. C:
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 am

Hum... I suddenly feel the urge to revive my "misspelling contest" idea... lol

Anyways... Welcome! Make yourself at home... Have a cookie! *offers cookie*

I'm pretty sure you'll have fun here. I know I do. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:20 am

Welcome. ^-^

Don't worry we don't bit. I am Rosegurl or even Rose will do. This a fun place to be. No one will give you a hard time about spelling and other stuff. I misspell a few word now and again, but they are cool with it.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:31 pm

flower Thank you all for such a wonderful welcome *Takes cookie* This place is so freindly... Very Happy But not over crowded. Thank you again Razz
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Yes.

You should enjoy the peace before the crowds are attracted by all the awesomeness. Cool
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:40 pm

I thought as much Wink
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 pm

Before it was a bit desolate, but then Rose and Blackbird joined and have stayed which has given us a good 7 people.

Myself, Syl, Night, Drrandom, Tyro, Puck, Blackbird and Rose. It is a good member base altough both Doc (Drrandom) and Night often have a lot of work on.

Tyro by the look of it has just been lazy. Laughing
Joking of course, we are mostly from different time zones.

Although the other member Puck I am worried about, she had stated before that she was in a flood prone part of Australia and to all those who don't know we are currently flooding badly.

The last stats I heard (Last night) was 12 dead, 43 missing with grave fears for 9 of the missing. But this is likely worse now since the water has just peeked today.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:20 pm

pale Oh no!!! I hope everyone is ok...
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:29 pm

O.O

I was wondering why Puck hadn't been on.

Hope she's alright.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:38 pm

I'm sure she is.

Most people have had their power cut so I think thats all it is. Anyway, she lives in NSW and QLD had been the most heavily hit. I don't think anyone is NSW had died or gone missing so I'm sure she is safe.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Howdy. I'm Tyro. I'm not the mascot, this isn't a costume. Ours is a drunk Russian anyway!

Hope you'll enjoy your time here. We're nuts, experienced if a little small. Your sure to fit right in!

If you'll look downwards at my signature, there are a couple of RPs to try and support. I'd like at least one more person to give interest before creating the IC for 'Four Fabulous Toys'. And Thepsy, I know I've forgotten about it too but are you going to make a character?

If not that, there's plenty more plugging to be done. Artwork and comics tend to pop us here curtsy of Syl.

The Multiverse bars where characters can interact is here, and the one where you yourself can jump in is here. But go here first to make a record of all your characters that will appear in the Multiverse area.

Aaaaand that should do it for the basics more or less. Anyone else got RP's to plug?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Ah crap. Sorry Tyro, things have been a bit strange in Australia and I completely forgot, I promise I will and try and post a character. No promises but since I might be going away to help flood victims.

Our official mascot is Azoroth, she is a mighty dragon! But don't go talk to her yet because I messed up and need to delete something. (I suck btw)

Me thinks Tyro is trying to get promoted to a mod Razz
Ah crap, that reminds me of something else I need to do.

My rp which I am to lazy to bring down to a 'here' tag with:
https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/t473-not-all-it-cracked-up-to-be
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm not really cutting the mustard here I dont think I want to go to another site...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Morrow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morrow   Good Morrow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morrow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: The Abstract :: Introductions-
Jump to: