The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A prison of legends

Go down 
+2
Avalon
Thepsycoman
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

A prison of legends Empty
PostSubject: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:45 pm

The government has found you and they have captured you, They are not so stupid that they think they can hold you in a normal human prison so they send you to bermuda prison.
Bermuda prison is located in sky at the center of the bermuda triangle and is the governments biggest secret for what it holds, The prisoners are not the only top secret thing on the sky island for the prison is set inside a huge forest that is full of some of the most deadly and evil creatures of myth.
The prison has no walls to keep you in or the creatures out but it does have some defenses against the monsters, A system of wards is set around the prison making a protective sphere against those creatures.

A prison of legends Untitl12
1. Kitchen/cafeteria. 2. Library/games room (Board and card games ect). 3/4. Cells (Unmarked to stop limitations of prisoners).

around the shown main building is a garden that goes until it meets the wards, Around each ward is a watch tower used to fend off both monsters and prisoners there is 12 in total, spotted though the garden are a total of 30 guard houses each housing up to 3 guards

In the last couple years things have been changing, Monster attacks have increased dramatically and that has freaked out the guards even when they have been told that the wards will hold and freaked out guards means temperamental and dangerous guards, Guards have become know for random acts of brutality and have at the peek of it killed prisoners for nearly no reason

Oh i nearly forgot the year is 2012

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So does this interest anyone Question Question

OOC is up: https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/ooc-f85/a-prison-of-legends-t217.htm#5421

Last edited by Thepsycoman on Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Seems interesting. What is the range of mythical beings your character can be?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:17 pm

Well they have to be a known myth and kind of humanoid, so far the only myths i have outlawed are angels and demons because of the huge amount of power they carry, But in saying that i will accept half breeds of them except for an Angel/Demon combo, I personally play a warlock so that is a Human/Demon combo.

So really most of it will be things like vampires, Werewolves, Gifted, Half breeds and other myths but i of course expect people to know what is stupid and not do that.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm

When you say demons, does this include such species as the Succubus or Incubus, imps, goblins, orcs, and such things as those?

Other than that, the "no angels" also includes deities, correct?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:53 pm

I would really prefer no demons because they are part of the plot and normally demons have a limited time they can stay on earth without the devils company. By the way the biggest hint of the plot i have given is the year this is set in i think you will realize why i don't want demons in the prison..... yet.

As for Goblins and Orcs i do not count these as demons as they tend to be controlled by demons so these are free to play as long as they are not in full alliance with the devil.

I hope this still interests you.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm

1012? What's significant about that?

I'm used to orcs and such being counted as demons, but oh well. It doesn't really matter to me.

Perhaps I'll take the noble vampire, or the mighty werewolf, maybe even the loyal ghoul...So many choices!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:07 pm

1012?? Oh crap it was ment to be 2012 sorry slip of the fingers ill go and edit now.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:47 pm

As we say in my country...Fail.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Yeah sorry about that, So this is really a judgement day roleplay.

I don't really get how i failed other then forgot to look properly at the year.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Oh, that's the fail, actually. End of the World Date fail...Don't mind it.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 pm

I don't believe in it but it makes a good rp plot, And the thing to this is that they got the year right but it wasn't on the day they said, So everyone is nerves for "judgement day" and that day comes and goes until the real judgement day and nobody is ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:45 pm

I suppose I'll be a vampire, then.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Awesome now all we need is more people.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Advertise it. Go ask others to join. Nobody hardly ever joins my ideas.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:48 pm

I have pmed some ppl and added this to my signature.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 11:31 am

How many more people are you looking for? I might be able to join; some of my roleplays are kind of slow at the moment. I'd probably like to play the gorgon Stheno.

In response to your picture question in the first post, there's a button above the text screen when you post that says 'Host an Image'. You can use that to post pics that you have saved on your computer. :3
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Thank you. As for how many people I'm looking for i could use a minimum of about 4 and a maximum of about 5, I have noticed with some roleplays I have been in that if there is a lot of people the roleplay goes really fast and you end up losing a lot of people
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Well, that's why you establish posting order and not let anyone post out of it so nobody gets left behind.

That said, I might join in this. I'll take a better look over the plot and see if I'm interested later.
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 pm

And now we wait.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Thank you.

I must admit i have never heard of a posting order so if you get the time would you mind explaining it to me?.

I hope you end up with us Syldorian.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Basically, we just decide the order that the people participating post in. For example, Syl, Me, Psy, Ava. And nobody posts out of that order. That way, people don't get left behind.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Ok sounds good.

I will set up an OOC tomorrow for people to post their characters.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:52 pm

OOC is up: https://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/ooc-f85/a-prison-of-legends-t217.htm#5421
Please post your characters when ever your ready
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Do you have a specific skeleton you'd like us to use?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Its in the OOC above my character, Some people might need to change it a bit because of different races
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A prison of legends   A prison of legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A prison of legends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next