The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:53 pm

Akira gave her a smile when she woke up but she didn’t smile back. In fact, she didn’t look happy at all. She didn’t even say good morning! She just looked at her clock to see something. Then she started to bombard him with questions about the alarm and how long he had been on her bed. He pouted at her suddenly feeling lonely again. She didn’t want him there. Had she forgotten that he would wake her up that morning? He had asked her and she said it was okay.

“I turned off your alarm. You said I could so I did. I woke you up instead. It is the time you asked to wake up. I wasn’t on your bed a long time either. I just sat there when I woke you up. If you don’t want me there I don’t have to come on the bed again…” he said and got off the bed. She sat down on the ground again and rested his head on the soft mattress he wasn’t allowed to lay on.

“Can I go to school with you? I don’t want to be all alone here. I want to be with you and do things for you,” he pleaded. “I promise I won’t get in the way. I want to learn with you. Do think they could teach me to?” he asked suddenly excited about the idea of going with her.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 pm

School? Why did that word sound familiar, oh crap that’s the place she had to be going to in a couple of hours. She mentally screamed in her head, why would she always be getting ready late.
“Akira, thanks, no you can go on the bed you just surprised me, and I guess you can come to school with me, about the alarm, we’ll talk about that later.” She hurried up and threw the sheets off of her then quickly made her bed. Making the bed was something she always had to do.

She grabbed some clothes and then ran into the bathroom, keeping in mind that Akira was watching her movements, which in itself was weird. She wasn’t used to having company over that would be a permanent resident. She was very thankful that she had a warm shower though, something she always loved and which was one of the things that made her late. It wasn’t that she spent hours shampooing and conditioning her hair, but she liked to sit and thing while in the shower. Sure that’s more of a thing for baths, but she liked it. It was a time for her to think and be alone, this time she had to be sure she was quick though.

As she got out, her hair was dripping wet, and she rung it out a couple of times, didn’t do much, it was still wet but not dripping. She quickly went to the kitchen and started cooking. She looked at Akira who genuinely looked interested on how she was cooking. She gave a sigh, do these guys even eat, she decided to ask the person himself, “You want some?”
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 pm

“Oh, okay!” he said with a smile and started to jump up and down. He was going to go to school! He couldn’t wait! What would it be like? Would he have fun? What would he learn? Would he learn all the objects that he didn’t understand? Would there be others like him there or would they just be humans? What was the huge difference anyway? They were almost the same. They did most things the same anyway. Maybe he would find out the difference.

He watched her make the bed and then run into the shower. He waited a second before he leapt onto the bed and started to jump up and down. He laughed and played like a normal human child and fell back on the bed giggling. He heard the shower turn off and gasped. He redid her bed for her and sat down on the floor pretending he hadn’t messed with anything. Then he followed her down the stairs and into the kitchen where she started to cook. He watched her interested. Why was she cooking? What would she do with the stuff she was making?

“I don’t know. What is it? What is its function?” he asked and followed her to the table where she placed the food on round things.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:49 pm

What is its function? She gave a sigh, it was seriously like talking to a two year old, but he did just wake up yesterday, and who knows what Chobits are really like, certainly not her. They weren’t that popular on the market right now, and she was more into Angelic Layer, the thing that created persecoms and ultimately Chobits.

“Food’s function huh? Well food is food, that’s all I can say about food, you can look it up if you want, but the function of eating food is to give the body sustenance so it can maintain itself and give it energy. I guess its like plugging a computer into a electrical socket but still a little bit different.” Kaiya joked with the computer bit, “it’s good though, and every person has their own taste on what tastes good or not. Since your human like you might be able to eat it and get the taste, I don’t know. It’s up to you though.”

She placed the scrambled eggs on the table before getting out ketchup, hot sauce, cheese, salt, pepper, and some milk out. She quickly poured herself a glass then put the milk up. She started to eat, she liked how she cooked it and it tasted fine. She just wondered what Akira would do, she looked at him slightly smiling, this was sort of an experiment, but then she remembered, if food got caught in his gears or didn’t go well, she would have to fix him up and clean him out. She watched, time consuming or not, she wanted to see how human like a Chobits could be.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Akira nodded and tilted his head as she explained the function of food. It was to give someone a source of power. How did that work? He understood recharging but how did you recharge from eating? He recharged through a socket or from the sun. Was that the same thing? He watched her add all the other sauces to it and poked it a little. How did you eat? He looked it up but it didn’t explain how you ate it. He looked up at her and watched her take a bite and started to chew it. He frowned and looked at the egg again and sighed.

He took the fork like she did and took a piece of the egg. He examined the egg on the ends and put it to his mouth slowly. He looked at her and watched again before putting it in his mouth. He didn’t taste anything. There was nothing. He moved his jaw and chewed it like she had. Again, there was nothing. Now what did he do with it? It was in his mouth. Did it just absorb?

“What du I du wiz it?” he asked through the mouth full. He moved his tongue through the food but it did nothing. He got it to the back of his throat but his throat closed up and he started to choke on the food. He tried to keep it in his mouth but he ended up chocking it out of his mouth and wiping his mouth. “Sorry…” he muttered and looked down.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Kaiya ended up laughing at how he reacted, it was funny; apparently he couldn’t taste it or anything. She walked over and told him to open up his mouth so she could see if any food got caught in there. He complied and saw that nothing got caught and everything was coughed up. She continued to giggle while she shook her head. So he wasn’t that human after all. He didn’t need to eat, which made her a bit happy that she didn’t have to cook for two, but also a little sad, mostly because when you cooked a meal it was meant for more than one person and so she ended up eating leftovers a lot.

Kaiya finished her meal and then started to clean the dishes while she saw Akira watch. So she smiled and asked him to wipe up his coughed up which he did so with a small skip. She stifled a laugh; she remembered seeing her younger brother like that once, and then he became a pre-teen, middle-schoolers, she sighed. She looked at Akira once more, though he had the body of a teenager, he had the mental capacity of a two year old, why because he could talk and walk so he couldn’t be a one year old or an infant.

When she finished she grabbed all of her books and started to head out the door telling Akira to come with her and to keep up, same as last time. It would take about twenty to thirty minutes to get to school, and she still had to see some of her friends. Let them know she was alive and all, they worried with her working in a busy place like Angelic Layer and Persecoms of the Piffle company. Also, it was a time for them just to relax and set up plans, which hopefully she could attend, like the one with the new movie coming out this weekend.

Last edited by SweetDreamer215 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 10:57 pm

Akira complied with her demands and opened his mouth for her. She just kept laughing at him. He didn’t know if he should laugh with her or feel hurt. Trapped between, he decided to do nothing about it. She was still giggling afterward and he pouted a little. He cleaned up his mess like she asked and then watched her wash the dishes and put them back where they belong.

Once that was all set up, he followed her out the door and smiled at her. He was going to school! The earlier embarrassment had vanished from his mind all together. He noticed she was thinking about something and wonder what it could be. Was she thinking about him, work, or school? Those were the only things that seemed plausible in his mind. He watched her a little while longer and almost walked into a pole. He yelped and walked around it. He blushed a little and decided to watch the road instead of her.

“What are we going to learn at school today?” he asked her after a while. “Will I have to go somewhere else since I am a computer? Do they even have separate classes? Will we learn different things? Are there other computers like me there?” he just kept firing the questions. He had so many he wanted answered.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:12 pm

She thought about what asked, “hmm, well I’ve seen persecoms in my classes before, not quite as big as you though, but the students mostly use them for taking notes. There’s classes on how to use persecoms but I don’t have one of those. Then there is regular computers, like the ones I usually use, but they are well, not like persecoms at all. Since your Chobits as well, only the rich and the ones who are enthusiasts of persecoms would have your kind. It’s a little hard to say who you’ll meet.” She said buying a ticket for the bullet train and a special persecom pass for Akira.

As they loaded onto the train and she grabbed a hand rail awaiting for the train to take off, it was a bullet train that could go up to two hundred kilometers per hour, she made sure that Akira was ready as well. She thought about her classes for the day, “Today I only have two classes, however ones a three hour class and the others an hour and a half class. The three hour class is History and my hour and a half class is a dance class, its my elective.” She really didn’t think he’d be needed, but if he helped with notes then she would bring him. Dancing though, she looked at the distracted blond ai, no chance.

She got off the train and looked at Akira, “Welcome to my college,” she said looking at the university. She pulled him to the cafeteria where she would meet her friends and soon get some details on what they were going to do, and also so they could talk about what classes they had today, and other random stuff. Girl chat, then just chat, she knew because their guy friends would always appear later. I wonder if anyone will notice Akira, she thought, before walking once more.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 pm

“Oh. Well it sounds good to! I want to learn like you! We can learn together. I will take notes for you!” he commented and smiled at her. He watched her get the train ticket and walked on board with her. He looked around on the inside and was tempted to run down the halls but followed his new master instead. He sat down beside her and looked out the window intrigued. He had never been in one of these things before. She made him sit properly but he didn’t want it. When the train started however, he was forced to stay down.

He wondered what they would be doing in class. She said her first one was history. What would they learn today in that class? Would he be welcome? She said that other computers were there but they were all different from him. Would he be shunned? Would he be forced to stay outside? He hoped he could come inside he started to swing his legs out and tried not to kick the seat in front of him. He started to sing random things under his breath and wished they were already at school.

Then the train finally stopped and Akira took a moment to unbuckle himself from the seat. He jumped around beside her until they finally got off the train. He looked up at her collage in stunned silence. It was huge! He gave her a smile and ran around her. “I can’t wait till we get in class!” he said excitedly and came back to her side. He beamed up at her and waited for her to lead him on into the college.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Kaiya just smiled at the bouncing bo- Chobits. She started to walk to her friends, they had small persecoms as well, more for phones and notes and stuff, small things, not like a house computer like hers would be, but then again Akira was Chobits and not really a persecom at all. Kaiya was sort of worried of what her friends would think, she knew that sometimes they asked for small favors from her work and sometimes she was able to get them, but more often then not she couldn’t. She worried that her friends would take Akira the wrong way, that she got something for herself when she couldn’t get these big things for them.

Her friends didn’t seem to mind though as she showed them to him. In fact they seemed more in awe of him as he was very strange. Actually as she watched them she saw some thought (and said) that he was good looking. She laughed as they embarrassed him through. It seemed strange to her herself that he had such a personality though, and she worked with persecom, some chobits models (that were different then him, he was a mystery), and angels. He acted like a child with an insatable curiosity, yet he also had an adult side to him while he was working. She didn’t know whether she liked that or not, having two sides that is. Kaiya smiled.

“Alright well sorry everyone but I got to take the “cutie” over hear to my history class, its about to start. I’ll see you in dance Risa?” she asked. Risa nodded and smiled. Kaiya stood up and called, “Akira, it’s time to go to class!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2