The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Empty
PostSubject: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Kaiya stretched, pushing back from her computer and cracking her neck. She put her hands back on the lap top and brought up the dimensions of the new Angel she was working on. It would be a new series unlike the speed, heavy, and other angels that have been created. People could create similar ones but thing is it didn’t have a class, so first she needed a working prototype that wasn’t like the others. Too many times has she created one that was more like the Speed type or the Heavy type. She frowned. What would it be called?

“Kaiya-chan, did you finish your prototype, our pro would love to try it,” her boss crowned. He was too silly, so she laughed as he magically appeared.

“Almost boss, still getting some dimensions, thing is this has to be new and I haven’t figured out what its main point would be.” She said still working on the computer to finish the doll.

That’s the problem Kaiya, you haven’t decided what it would be, most of the speed type creators want ones that are fast or small. Heavy types want theirs to be a heavy hitter or a K.O. doll, you need to find out what you want your doll to do.” He sighed watching her frown and continue working, “Kaiya-chan, here can you take this to Storage 5B for me please, you’ll need my key.”

“Of course,” she took the item and the key. As she walked down the hall she couldn’t figure out what was wrong with the design. Maybe I just need to think what would I want in an Angel, maybe that was my problem. Gah, but I know what I want, I want one that is its own class, one that isn’t created yet I can’t seem to make one, she thought. She stomped her foot. She looked up. 5B, she looked at the small angel in her hand and saw how it was broken, it must be important to not have been thrown away. She walked in and put it down.

She was beginning to walk out though she saw something in the corner in lots of Bubble Wrap. Temptation too strong, she thought, must pop bubble wrap. She walked over and popped one of the bubbles. She gave a small giggle and started to pop the other bubbles. Then she saw it was covering something. Oh crap! She thought, it must have been protecting something important. She pushed the bubble wrap down and placed her finger in a hole to pull it out. She gasped, a persecom!
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 5:33 pm

A small click could be heard in the otherwise soundless room. A purr filled the air as an engine began to come alive. The bubble wrap around the persecom began to pop as it moved from its set position. Its entire body was wrapped tightly restricting its movements almost completely. Its long lashes that once had left shadows on his flawless cheek fluttered as he opened his eyes. The blue hues were glazed over as its CPU started loading. His long bangs fell off his shoulder as he moved his head up. Once the starting process was complete, he looked up at her with clear blue orbs.

He titled his head to the side and smiled up at her, not taking in account that he was wrapped up. “Hello!” he said in an almost childlike manner. “Are you my mama?” he asked her. His eyes were almost pleading like and could remind someone of those adopt a child television commercials. His model may have been that of a teenager or young adult but his manner of speaking were not. As any child, he was quickly distracted and he looked around the room that he had been trapped in for quite a while. A look of wonder passed his face.

The room itself was dark and dust littered most of the objects. There was limited space thanks to all the boxes and other items that had been stored there. They had once been important but now they were forgotten by their creators or forsaken for brand new invention. Most of the objects that rested there were older models of persecoms that were still used to create new chobit persecoms or angelic dolls whose parts could still be used and manufactured. He didn’t realize the significance of his occupation of his little corner but could care less at this point. He tried to move to get a better look at something, but was less than successful in his wrapping. He slid from the chair and fell onto the cold hard floor with a nice thud accompanied with a few pops from the bubble wrap.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:12 pm

Kaiya sat back on the ground. It was a persecom and she had brought it back to working condition. This storage were for the things that were broken and important. The question Are you my mama wrung in her head, was he trying to copy the book Are you my mother?

“No I’m not your mother,” she said a little frightened. Hoping the persecom wouldn’t escape its bubble wrap prison. Wait! The bubble wrap! She looked at the popped bubble wrap and let out a NO! Why? Bubble wrap, why couldn’t I poke the? She whined in her head. The blonde persecom titled its head looking at her. She had to say it looked really cute for a persecom. It’s blonde hair framed his face well and was short like a boys cut, blue eyes no longer glazed and the camera’s in the eyes actually looked like pupils unlike the first persecoms. Only problem was that his voice was more like a child’s then a teenager, also he was acting like a child too.

She slowly crawled over, and grabbed some scissors. She had to cut him loose from the bubble wrap, even though part of her wanted to keep him in there. She started to cut the tape that held the bubble wrap.

“Who are you?” she asked while cutting the bubble wrap, not wanting to look at the persecom. It was weird enough that a persecom was in the Angelic Layer section of the Piffel Company, especially that there was other persecom in the Angelic Layer storage. At least, this should be the Angelic Layer storage. She felt a yell welling up in her chest.

“BOSS!”
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:24 pm

He blinked a few times and looked up at the woman again and gave a small pout. She wasn’t his mother. If she wasn’t, who was? Did he have a mother? What about a father? Fear momentarily crept into his eyes and he wanted to panic. He didn’t like that feeling and he didn’t know what it was. He wanted to crawl away but he couldn’t move. That was another thing that finally caught his attention. He was trapped in some weird thing and he couldn’t get free! Then her question was thrown at him and he didn’t know what to say.

“I don’t know…” he said. “I don’t have a name. No one gave me a name. you first person I saw. I thought you were mommy. Who is my mommy?” he asked her. She knelt down beside him and she took out succors. He tensed a little unsure of her intentions or what the object in her hand was to begin with. Then she started cutting off the clear bubble thing and he could move. He sat up and moved his arms a little like he was stretching them. He gave her a smile and hugged her middle.

“Will you be my mommy?” he asked her with those pleading puppy dog eyes. He gave her that extended lip pout and hugged her tightly. “Please? I promise to be good! I won’t do anything bad! Please don’t leave me here alone…” Tears began to form at the edge of his eyes and he sniffled. Separation anxiety was already kicking in like his program dictated. He didn’t want to be shut off and he knew like any other persecom that being shut down was always a possibility.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:01 pm

She stopped moving when the persecom when he asked if she would be his mommy and hugged her in a backbone crushing hug. She coughed and pushed the persecom back. Dang it boss, she yelled in her head, “I can’t be your Mother, Sorry, but you’re a computer, and your also a persecom, there is no way I can be your mom.” The boy’s eyes still had tears. Persecoms never ceased to amaze her on how they can look and act so realistic, this one was even tearing up.

“Alright, alright, come with me, I’m not being your mom though!” she yelled as she walked out of the storage, and locked it up. She stormed down the hallway and went to her station, and yelled for her boss once more. He walked over and dropped what he had in his hand, “Kaiya, what, what have you done?”

“What have I done, I find this persecom and more in the Angelic Layer storage! This thing accidentally wakes up and calls me his mom and is now begging me to be its mom. I’m only nineteen, I can’t be a mom! I just got into Graduate School. I’m still working here as a product tester and designer.” She ranted, she sighed, “Fact of the matter, there is a persecon side and a Angelic Layer side, why was this Persecon in the Layer side!” Her boss was looking at the persecom in shock and then at her. What is going on?! She yelled in her head.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

The persecom wanted to hug her again when she pushed him aside. He reached his arms out for her until she stood up. She said he could go with her and that instantly brightened his face. The tears stopped and he wiped them away easily. He stood up and folded his hands behind his back and followed her out of the storage room. She wasn’t his mom, he would take note, but for now she was taking care of him.

As they walked into the hall, his eyes became the size of dinner plates. All the people and chobits that walked around amazed him. He wanted to ask so many questions but didn’t dare. She was already angry and he didn’t want to annoy her with anything. That would end badly for him. Instead he kept his excitement to himself and gawked at the scene even though it was all common place and shouldn’t have amazed anyone.

Once inside her office, he let himself look around and touch things. He went to her desk and picked up pens and erases, containers and a little cup. He but each to his mouth and bit down gently on them trying to categorize them in his head like a child learning the objects. He turned back to her and hugged her with a smile. Then another man walked into the room and he hid behind her, afraid of the new stranger, or maybe he was shy. He didn’t know. He clung to her shirt and looked up at her for guidance.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:27 pm

“Where did you find him?” Ichiro asked. She looked at him dumbstruck, “Boss, you sent me to put the angel in 5B that’s where I found him, are you forgetful or what!” Her boss looked at the persecom once more and then at her.

“How did you wake him up?” she looked at him a little amazed, “I was pulling him out of bubble wrap not knowing what was in there and I put my finger in a hole,” Kaiya answered. She felt the persecom hold on around her stomach once more. She rolled her eyes, “Little one, come here so my boss can see you a little better, he looks like a lecher right now.” The boy came around her once more. At the rate this was going she would have to report to her other boss on the persecom side of the piffle company. She scratched her head. What did she do to deserve this?

She thought over what her boss said, “What do you mean, what have I done?” that worried her. Was this persecom something dangerous, if anything it was inquisitive. It was looking around looking at pens, pencils, and once tried to eat her eraser. He was clinging to her like a small child. She remembered once reading about something like that, a persecom similar to it, what was its name? What happened to it? She looked back at the male persecom who was trying to back up to her. Why did this persecom show so much fear and interest in her boss?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:50 pm

He watched as the two talked and didn’t know if he should intervene or not. He didn’t want to show his face. He didn’t know if the man was dangerous or not. Why couldn’t he just hide till it was all over? Of course, she asked him to come out and show his face. He gave a small pout and looked up at her momentarily before he finally listened and came forward a little more. He still clung to her, but he was at least visible to the boss now. He hid his face in her shirt but then remembered that she wanted him to show himself so he looked at the boss again.

He didn’t seem too pleased to see him and he started to feel a little intimidated again. His master didn’t sound pleased either. Did he do something bad without meaning to? What could he have done? He had only followed her to her office. He hadn’t touched anything really. He didn’t break anything. He didn’t ask anything. His hold on her shirt tightened and he tried not to show his concern and looked down at the floor instead.

“Can I look at your stuff again?” he asked and looked up at her again. He wanted to know what the stuff was and maybe if he did that they wouldn’t watch him anymore. Without waiting for an answer he returned to the desk and sat down on the chair. He was still interested in the pens and erasers and things that littered the desk, but he didn’t want to ask her about it so he looked at the computer instead and tilted his head. He poked one of the numbers on the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 pm

“Ahh, Don’t touch the keyboard!” she said as a mother would reprimand a child. She looked at what he’d done. The angel’s status had changed a bit, not enough to completely change the doll but enough to give her an idea. She immediately went to the computer and started to work on the doll once more. A little bit lighter then what she had before. Tall, yet still fast, the extra length and speed would make the doll have more power. Also flexibility would have to be increased as well. She made adjustments in her head and typed them down quickly watching as the doll on the screen formed more of what she thought the doll should be like.

Her boss watched her too, he had never seen the girl type so fast nor seen her eyes move across the screen in such away. It was like when he found her. She had been playing angelic layer with a practice layer. Her doll was strange and then he figured out that it was based off of a persecom. Her original doll was a heavy type but was made to be very flexible. Then he was amazed and even now. She put her hands down from the keys after saving and opening a word document for the persecom to play with. All she had to do now was make it.

“Alright, Boss why are you so interested in this persecom?” she asked turning in her chair. Her boss looked at her shocked. He sighed, “This persecom was in the secret storage of the piffle company’s Angelic Layer and Persecom division. He was supposedly broken down a long time ago, he was also supposed to be the first of his kind.” Kaiya looked at the blonde persecom. That didn’t seem likely, it didn’t seem like he knew anything, but looks can be deceiving, she knew that with the angels she tested and fixed. She sighed, “Boss, it seems like he’s stuck to me, so can he be my persecom since it doesn’t seem like there’s anything wrong, and he’s just a persecom.” Her boss thought about it then nodded. This would be a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 pm

When she scolded him, he flinched and looked up at her unsure of how to react to these events. She pushed him out of the way and he fell onto the floor. He pouted up at her and rubbed his backside where he had fallen. What had he done wrong? He inched closer to her and rested his chin on the desk and watched her fingers fly on the key board. She looked so intense and passionate about whatever she was working on. What was it anyway, he wondered.

His eyes glazed and he recorded the moment with a bookmark on it. Whatever she was doing, it was important to her and he wanted to remember it for later. She cared about it so much. When she wad done with it, she brought up a word document for him to play on. He wasn't interesting in entertaining himself anymore though. He wanted to make her happy and provide her some service. He looked up at her but she wasn't paying attention to him anymore. She was still focused on the man and he was still watching.

He got closer to the computer and slowly pulled a connection cord from his ear compartment and plugged it into the USB port of the computer. He glanced at her one last time before his eyes glazed and he began to load. The computer screen changed to that of the intro home screen for a chobit before her work appeared on it and he began to load it onto his hard drive so she wouldn't loose her work if the computer froze or broke down on her.

"Download complete. Original copy now set and ready to retrieve," he announced in a more masculine computer tone. He disconnected himself and the file no longer resided on the old computer. Content with his duty to her, he started to type random letters on the document and tried to copy his master's fast typing skills.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:47 pm

“Download Complete?” she asked, as if her hearing failed her, “What did you just do?” She watched her persecom try to copy her fast writing and failing miserably, he didn’t have the write fingering position on the keyboard to do so. She saw that he was thinking about it though and getting closer and closer to the style of how she wrote, but it wasn’t as fast. How could a persecom do that though, they were just technology nothing more, besides a normal computer and a persecom don’t really match together, as in a persecom typing on a computer.

“Seriously, what did you just do to my file?” she asked once more. Then she brought out a small connecter cable from a drawer and plugged it in to the computer and then into a smaller handheld computer. Downloading Complete, she watched the screen say. She looked at all the files she had on the original computer. File, file, file, where is my file? She thought looking around for her file. She went to search and typed in what she named the file. File does not exist. No.

She dropped the small computer; her file was gone, taken away from her hard drive. She had worked so hard on that design for weeks now, and it was just gone! She felt anger rising up in her. She stamped her foot on the ground and cursed, “Damn it, why does it have to be gone!” Her boss gave a small chuckle, and then looked at the persecom.

“Alright, little one, what did you just do to my file?” she asked calmly, if her file was deleted, oh she would be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Akira looked up at his master with a smile. She didn’t really look pleased with him. Was it something he wrote? He couldn’t even understand what he had typed on the screen. He cocked his head to the side and watched her as she searched for something on the computer. At first, he couldn’t understand what it was that had frightened about or what she was frantically looking for on the computer. He crossed his arms and watched slowly getting bored.

Then she stamped her food and she looked angry. He pouted and he looked down. Was she angry at him for something? Was she angry that he had downloaded her file? She looked like she was going to yell and he didn’t want her to yell at him. He wanted to make her happy not angry. Tears welled in his eyes again and he scooted away from her. He made a mistake and now she wasn’t happy. He didn’t do anything right, did he? He rested his head on his knees and gazed up at her.

She turned to him and he could tell she was trying to hide her anger while she asked him the question. “I downloaded your file onto my hard drive…” he said in a low voice and started to make finger designs on the floor so he didn’t have to watch her. He heard the man laugh in the background but he couldn’t understand what was so funny. She was angry with him. “I didn’t mean to make you angry… I could put it back on that if you want. I thought you would be happy,” he explained.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:19 pm

“Hard…drive,” if she was a computer it would have said Error or probably just went to a blank screen. Kaiya looked at the small persecom in wonder he downloaded it, onto his hard drive. He downloaded her file, off of her computer, where the system should have stopped it from being downloaded unless there was a password, into his hard drive. This persecom passed through firewalls, security measures, and her own passwords to get into the file, and downloaded it to his hard drive. Like she thought before, if she was a computer it would say error.

“You downloaded my file, into your hard drive,” she said. The persecom nodded. She felt herself sink to her knees. Well at least this was a persecom. Reboot, reboot, she shook her head, “ok since you downloaded it to your hard drive can you just email a copy to my email address?” she asked not wanting any further trouble. She gave him her work address and home address so he’d send a copy to both of them…if he could, persecoms should be able to.

“That’s right!” her boss said, she looked at him, “you never had a persecom or a chobits before have you Kaiya-chan?” she looked at him incredulously.

“No, but what does this have anything to do with it, I’ve worked with them before and my parents owned one for themselves, but I never had one nor worked with one. What’s a chobits?” she asked.

“Chobits is a new program, only few are released and this lucky one is a chobits apparently. So you are lucky Kaiya-chan, he’s taken a liking to you which only chobits can do, they have emotions and such you see a little different then regular persecoms. So your request to keep this little one is granted, thing is you’ll have to name him. Got any ideas?” he joked around raising a brow and being his usual self. She looked at the boy robot, he seemed to be a stable type, once he got the hang of things that is, and he did get pass security, “Akira – intelligent, that’ll be his name.”
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Akira watched her with an unsure feeling inside of him. She was shocked; that much was obvious. She looked more than shocked. Maybe incredulous. Why did she look so stunned about him downloading a file? It wasn’t that hard to do. It was a basic function of his programming. Every computer or AI had it in their system. It was one of the first things programmed! She had to download files on the computer to. She should have known his capabilities. He cocked his head to the side and frowned. Was it really such a big deal?

He recorded her e-mails in a snap and pouted. He didn’t send the file to the e-mail. Why did she need it that way? He had it. She could use it directly if he was plugged into a screen like a tv or another computer. It was easy. “You can use the file while it is on my system to. You don’t need it on a computer, but if you really want to, I can send it.” She didn’t seem angry now, so he smiled at her and inched closer to her.

That’s when she finally gave him a name. He recorded it and beamed up at her. He hugged her again and tried not to squeeze her too tightly. He had remembered her reaction to it the first time. “My name is Akira! What should I call you? You told me not to call you mama,” he stated and let go of her and waited patiently for her response. Maybe that guy wasn’t so bad. He seemed to be on his side after all and let his master keep him.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm

“My name is Kaiya, call me that. I still want you to send it because say you gain a virus or something, or that file is accidentally deleted, I want a back up so by sending it to two other computers and having me back it up saves me time and effort instead of me trying to do the whole thing over again,” she said calmly. It was strange, she had a new program of persecom, if it was even that, her boss was acting a bit weird with the whole Chobits thing, and this Chobits had emotions. Like right now he seemed antsy, he was excited. Even though he was as tall her, if not taller, he jumped up and down the gave her a hug and acted like a child still. This would be a strange experience.

“Kaiya-chan, since your file is done might as well start creating it,” her boss sang. Silly boss, she thought a little peeved, I don’t have the freakin file on my computer so I can’t create the doll. She just picked up her doll and walked out of the workroom, her persecom following. Her boss chuckled knowing exactly where she was going. Kaiya walked down the hallways, knowing them like the back of her hand, well the ones she was used to that is. She opened a door of the Piffle company and turned on a small disc. The light went above it creating another disc, it asked for a setting but she said no that she didn’t want one. She quickly put on the headset.

“Mirror Yukimi,” she whispered while gently tossing in the doll. The doll immediately sprang to life before landing while standing in the layer. Yukimi gave a small smile before walking around the layer as if to check out the place. She did a quick back handspring then a back flip. Then more tumbles upon the layer. “Start music,” Kaiya said. The music played and she did the practice routine that she had invented. As long as she could picture what she wanted Yukimi to do in her mind, Yukimi would do it. Only in the layer though. Kaiya stood up and picked Yukimi up from the layer and took off her headset, she had finished practice. She looked at Akira and then at Yukimi. Her first Persecom, Chobits or not, and her first Angel, strange she would get them both at once.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:49 pm

Akira listened to her advice and nodded. Sending multiple copies would be the smart thing to do with such an important file. His eyes misted over slightly and he pulled up her e-mail and sent it to the places she asked him to. Within seconds he was done. He beamed up at her. “Finished,” he chimed. He went back to the computer and started to write randomly again. Was she pleased with his progress? He hoped she was. All he wanted was to make her happy and be of some use to her since there initial relationship didn’t sound too good.

When she got up, he stood up with her and left the document up. There were only random words there for the first two paragraphs, but then actual words began to appear. Of course they were all from his dictionary hardwired into his CPU and didn’t mean much to him. He folded his arms behind his back and walked after her. He tried to mirror her walk like a little chick would mimic his mother or someone who was trying to poke fun at their friends or parents by copying everything they did. He turned with her, stopped with her and even tried to walk with her place.

When they entered the Angelic Layer room, he stopped mimicking her and just looked around at everything since it was all so new for him. He heard her comment and watched as she through the Angel into the layer and started to practice. He titled his head and put a finger to his lips. How was the doll moving on its own? He glanced up at his master and pouted.

“How is it moving?” he asked as they walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Hmm, she looked over at her persecom, she shook her head, Akira, and saw he was wondering how Yukimi was moving.
“Well, Akira, this is an Angel, and the angel can only move on the layer, which is where she was at, when there I wear the headset which links my thoughts to her. So she does what I think so if I want her to look up, I just have to think look up and she looks up. The layer and the headset connects my thought to Yukimi. Angelic Layer, is a game where to angels are put in the ring and then they fight, the owner of the angel and who controls the angel is called a Duex. So what happened there I was training with Yukimi so I wouldn’t loose a touch with my doll.” She touched Yukimi’s head. Yukimi was still sitting in her arm.

I guess we should go to the persecom side of piffle, check out whether Akira is okay or not. How long was he in that storage anyway? She asked. She started to walk again, knowing her Chobits would follow. She walked fast, “We’re going to the persecom side of Piffle right now, we’re seeing your data and stats to see if you’r alright after being in storage for so long.” He looked a bit nervous, she sighed, “Don’t worry it’s not like anyone will hurt you there.”

She walked through the double doors of the persecom side. Persecoms everywhere working they’re intended jobs. They didn’t really bother when people came in, they would give a quick good day or something similar as people walked by. Some people looked over and gasped when the saw Akira following her. It wasn’t everyday that people saw a male persecom that looked like an older teenager. Heck even male persecoms where rare. That was why they had designers for persecoms; that was her job in this side. It was her job on both sides really, but dealing with Angels was a little more complex and simpler to deal with because persecoms needed way more attention then angels, also there wasn’t a lot of programs or codes to put into an Angel.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Akira tilted his head and tried to wrap his mind around that. Her thoughts went into the Angel. How were they connected? Did they have some input cord somewhere? He hadn’t seen one connecting them. Maybe he was thinking about it the wrong way. He didn’t want to annoy her so he didn’t ask a second time. He looked at the doll curiously. Maybe she wouldn’t mind if he played with it. It was a doll after all. Maybe he could figure out how it worked that way. It couldn’t be too hard after all. People had to be able to use it so it had to be simple. It was user friendly.

At the mention of an exam, he started to feel uneasy. What would they do to him? She said they wouldn’t hurt him, but he was still a little afraid. Would they plug other persecomes into him and have them look at his data? He didn’t like that idea either. They wouldn’t hurt him, but it would still feel like an intrusion to his privacy. They would see everything. Every thought, every emotion, every program, every memory laid bare for them and everyone else to see. He hugged himself a little but said nothing. She was his master and he would listen to her. He would do anything for her.

Once inside the room, he saw other persecoms sitting at desks or connected to computers and downloading files. Would he be told to do that to? He was a persecom after all and all of them working. Maybe he would be told to program something. He had slowed down to look around but realized he was falling behind and sped up to catch up with his master. He tugged at the sleeves of his shirt and tried to hide from the scientists who’s job was to manufacture things like him and modify them.

One of these men in white coats walked over with a smile and stretched. “Hey Kaiya! Haven’t seen you around here often. What brings you over here?” he glanced down at Akira and a look of surprise and astonishment crossed his face. She had a persecome and it looked so human like! He reached forward and touched Akira’s cheek before Akira flinched away and hid behind Kaiya. He clung to her shirt and his size didn’t offer much protection from the scientist’s eyes.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Kaiya smiled, “Hey Hiro-kun, been busy with the new Angel design.” Hiro nodded.

“Same here, we have a new persecom design coming out soon,” he laughed, “here let me show you. Bring out Persecom 523B6A.” A persecom came out, it looked beautiful. Kaiya frowned, “Hiro you idiot, who said you could use Aki’s design, boss is going to be mad since you didn’t ask.” Hiro scratched his head embarrassed. She laughed a bit and idea click, “Hiro-kun, this is my persecom Akira, he needs to be checked up a bit, can you do that for me really quick?” Hiro smiled, and crossed his arms before saying of course.

Akira was brought over to the new persecom, it was a way to try out the persecom as well as check Akira. He opened up Akira’s ear and plugged it in the new persecom’s ear as well. The persecom turned on and started to check Akira’s file. Kaiya noticed he looked a little frightened and scared so she held his hand, though it felt a little silly for her because he was a robot.

“What the…” she heard Hiro say, she looked over, the presecom was smoking and malfunctioning. Her eyes widened, Chobits, she thought once more, something was up with that word now. She pulled out the chord quick enough and the persecom fell to the floor. She took out her small computer and plugged in the persecom into her computer. Files about Hiro, there was none, however, there was a small trace around the disrupted files. She quickly typed in a few keys, bringing up the bad files. The files that showed up were a few main ones though. She gave a sigh of relief, the persecom would be alright, but the files would need to be replaced and redone, but the persecom wasn’t damaged to where it wouldn’t work at all.

She looked at Akira, Chobits huh, she smiled, a little mystery to figure out. There is a few chobits in this world, but they’re not that popular, and this one is supposed to be special.
“Sorry Hiro, I guess your persecom needs a little more work. I’ll ask another friend to help me see if Akira’s alright. Akira, we’re leaving now,” she said in a sing song voice.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:58 pm

Akira started ease up a little when they didn’t start talking about him right away. He made himself visible to Hiro but still clung to Kaiya’s sleeve. They started talking about a new persecom they had made and he listened a little interested. This perescom was new. Maybe it was like him. He gave a small smile. He liked the idea of meeting someone like himself. He let go of Kaiya and took a few steps towards the perescom that was off hoping to speak with it when the attention was drawn to him.

The Hiro person pulled the cord out of his ear and connected it to the new persecom. He frowned and looked at the two humans. What check up were they going to do? Instantly he felt the other computer begin search through his memories and break through his firewalls. He panicked. He didn’t want to reveal his memories or files to someone he didn’t know and didn’t trust. His eyes glazed over and he immediately attacked the other persecom. It still tried to hack through but this time wasn’t successful. Akira forced his way into the other computers systems and started to corrupt her files and programs until he was detached from her. His eyes cleared once more and he looked over the defeated computer.

He was glad when Kaiya took his hand and told him they were leaving. He gave Hiro a smile and gave a glare to the destroyed computer. He wouldn’t let anyone into his system without the password that was programmed into him. That way he was protected and no one could ruin it. Of course Akira himself, when he learned how, could manipulate his own data. Things would be different then, but until that day he was completely depended on Kaiya.

“Where are we going now?” he asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:22 pm

“Where are we going now?” she heard Akira ask. She looked at her watch, 9:35, she sighed. She looked at the beaming Akira, “Home,” she said quickly, “We’re going to my house so we can sleep. Well so I can sleep, I’m tired and I have class in the morning.” She walked to the Angelic Layer section and made him sit down at her cubical. She went to her locker and switched out the stuff she needed to. When she got back to her cubical she saw Akira spinning on the chair and she muffled a chuckle.

As they walked out she made sure to grab an Angel Egg so she could make the angel she had made today. She smiled at Akira and started to walk out, “Keep close Akira.” She walked in the outside and she knew that Akira was going to be overwhelmed with the sights and sounds. The faster she got home the faster she would get out of the cold. It was snowing and though she didn’t mind the snow most of the time, she didn’t like the cold it brought with it. She saw that the Christmas decorations were coming up already though, that made her smile; the lights were always something beautiful to see.

As they got on the bullet train she held on, and she felt the lull of the train. When her stop came about she got off and then went to her room and fell upon her bed. She remembered she had to lock the door. Dang, why couldn’t I lock it before I decided to lie down on my bed? She thought. Too lazy.
“Akira? Can you lock my door please?” she asked hoping he knew what she meant, if he could then she would be just happy to pass out and figure out what to do later. She had know clue what to do with a persecom…Chobits, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Akira held her hand and walked fast with her and tried to keep up. He didn’t want to be forgotten or lost. He wouldn’t be able to find her if he did. She said they were going home. He gave a small smile. Home. He never had one before. He would actually have place to stay! Even if she wasn’t his mother, at least he wouldn’t be alone and he would have someone to look up to.

Once they got home he let go of her hand and looked around. He had a lot to learn! He didn’t know about half the stuff that she had laying around. He poked the tables, the cups, the food. He wondered what the purpose of it was in the first place. It didn’t seem like it had any reason behind it. He noticed she walked into a room and followed her in there. She lay down and looked so exhausted. Then he got his first order from her. He needed to go closer her door. He skipped out and locked her front door before he closed her door and sat down on the floor next to her bed. If she was going to sleep, maybe he should to.

“Do you want me to wake you up at a certain time? I could set up an alarm maybe. Do you want me to go to sleep to?” he asked and looked up at her.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:48 pm

She opened an eye to see the bright eyes of a late teenage perse…Chobits, looking at her. She yawned, “I’ve got an alarm clock, but if you want, I need to be up at 5:30 a.m. which is what my alarm is set for. Why do you need to ask if I want you to go to sleep? Sure go to sleep if you want, it would probably help with recharging and stuff.” She closed her eyes once more and heard the rustling of Akira.

How do Chobits exactly go to sleep anyway? She thought. If what some of her research was correct they were persecoms with human emotion and feelings within them. More human the robot actually, thing was they do have persecom abilities like sending e-mails and phone calls. So how did they get they’re energy, by eating like humans and sleeping, or just plugging themselves into a socket and saying goodnight. Also another thing was ringing in her mind, but she pushed the thought aside, it may be important later but now, not so much, why would the emotion love to a Chobits or persecom matter anyway? She had heard the stories of persecoms and humans falling in love but it seemed illogical, persecoms were programmed beings and humans, well they were too rash, think of all the divorce rates anyways.

She heard a rustling sound again, “Akira, get some sleep, you’ll need it.” The rustling stopped, good. She soon went to sleep, into a small black abyss that wasn’t REM mode of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:57 pm

Akira nodded and looked at the alarm clock. He didn’t want it to go off at the same time he did. He picked it up and looked at the buttons and read the names. He turned the alarm off and made sure that the actual clock stayed the same. He fixed his own time setting and turned on the internal alarm. Now he would wake up at five and get her up as well. He set the alarm back down on the counter and lay down on the floor that wasn’t too comfortable.

He tossed and turned for a while on the ground trying to get comfortable when she told him to stop moving. He sighed and crawled over to a wall. He lay down with his back pressed against it and went into sleep mode. His breathing slowed down and he looked like a real human sleeping on the ground.

At five in the morning, his eyes fluttered open and he sat up and gave a yawn. He rubbed his eyes and got up off the ground. He stretched and walked over to the bed and started to shake her awake.

“Good morning. Wake up. It’s time to wake up.” He lay down on the bed next to her and looked her in the face waiting for her to wake up.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:06 pm

As soon as she felt hands clasp her shoulders she woke up, who, what, when, where, why, how? She thought all at once. She kept her eyes closed, if it was someone dangerous she wouldn’t be a threat, sides she wasn’t an idiot to try to attack an armed person.

“Good morning. Wake up. It’s time to wake up.” She heard. Akira, she thought. She looked at her alarm 5 freakin’ 30, tis why she wanted to leave it to the alarm, there was always a snooze button. Kaiya sat up, wait a minute why didn’t her alarm go off. She looked at it, Alarm was set off. She groaned

“Akira, did you turn off my alarm?” she asked looking at the Chobits. Wait, why was he laying on her bed? Did he lay there all night? What happened after she fell asleep? She knew what happened, nothing, but still did he fall asleep next to her all night. She pulled some sheets closer to her, “How long have you been there?” she asked, her voice giving it away that she was freaking out a bit.

Who said that Kaiya was never fully awake when she was supposed to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)   Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bubble Wrap (Memory/Dreamer)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Inactive :: Intermediate-
Jump to: