The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I think I'm in the right place....

Go down 
+2
Ezekiel
aMaskedBird
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

Location : The city of Sha'atri... the place where the birds can fly

I think I'm in the right place.... Empty
PostSubject: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:58 pm

*shyly walks in pushing my hair from my eyes and waves to everyone timidly* Umm, hello all. I'm pretty new to RPing and I was hoping that this site would help out with my writing. *rolls up into a ball shivering with nervousness* Oh, I hope I posted this on the right page.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Hello, and welcome to the site, it's a pleasure to have you.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:24 pm

Why thank you! ^^ So um... *hides by the doorframe* what can I do here...? I apologize for my inferior knowledge
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:30 pm

An admin could answer your questions better than I, but you can start an rp with someone, start a journal, play the games, or something... but have a look around and be sure to take a look at the rules. I'm sorry I can't really be more help...
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:31 pm

Oh no! You've been plenty of help! Thanks a lot! *skips into the room*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

Youre welcome
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:36 pm

Oi there, welcome to the path +P I hope you enjoy it here
Some nice places to start would be checking out the RP's, the Guild of Understanding, and possibly creating a journal. Like Ezekiel said, checking the rules would be a very good idea +P other than that, just look around and have fun.
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:50 pm

^^ Thanks for you help! I believe creating a journal sounds the most appealing
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:02 pm

Welcome, our new little Birdie. Smile
My name is Savvy; one of the admins here.

If your fairly new to RPing, I'd be happy to help you out in anyway you need. We've recently started having more going on in the Glass Less Traveled, which is basically where you have a character in a bar like setting. You can browse around the various explanations, but basically its just a place for characters to chat, and their users to get more comfortable with them.
We also have a lovely, if currently neglected, beginner section. I would be happy to start a one-on-one or small group roleplay there with you as practice, if you want.

Other than that, we have various interest threads that we'd love to have your input in. My personal favorites are the free writing and poetry sections, but we do also have a place just to chat about other things: music, movies, news, whatever floats your boat. Smile

I look forward to seeing you develop more as you get more comfortable around here; let me know if there's anything you need of me. :3
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:50 pm

*smiles brightly and jumps around happily* Oh thank you so much for welcoming me! Very Happy I would love to start a small practice roleplay just so I know what to do ^^ I have also decided to keep a journal just for kicks and the free writing/poetry looks interesting.

I'll see to it that I can grow up here ^^
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:04 am

Happy to help!

If you want to hop over here, we can discus what we'd like to do with the rp. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:03 pm

For writing and people to look in and give you pointers on writing and to generally RP and stuff?

Yep.

I'm Tyro. When I get the chance, I can look over some of your stuff and see what I can think of to help improve it. Don't worry. I'm gentle.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:09 pm

You show promise young one.

Hey! I'm ThePsy and I'm the owner of this here site.
Now don't you worry about being new to roleplaying, when I first joined here so was I.

Anyway we are always looking for enthusiastic people to join our ranks.
Also, if you ever need help with anything feel free to PM me or any of the other admins/mods.
Back to top Go down
aMaskedBird
Hatchling
Hatchling
aMaskedBird

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:46 pm

Very Happy Oh thank you all for helping me out so much ^-^ I'd very much appreciate any kind of constructive criticism for my stories since none of my friends bothers to read what I write... *sits down on the floor with a book and rips out a couple pages* I think I know what story to share... I'd love to hear any comments on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'm in the right place....   I think I'm in the right place.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I'm in the right place....
Page 1 of 1