The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Mirror Mirror

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

Mirror Mirror - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror Mirror   Mirror Mirror - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:23 pm

we need the elder that Jim doesn't trust and then we can go on from there
or we can have the elder as an npc maybe
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Mirror   Mirror Mirror - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Is the Wiseman playing a villainous role in this? I wouldn't mind joining in. I know Syl was going to play him, but I haven't seen her around in a while.
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Mirror   Mirror Mirror - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:54 pm

so I had a whole sch-peel written about the wise man and original elder and I thought about it and it's pretty much this
a villain all depends on the point of view
In Jim's POV he's probably a villain
In the wiseman's POV maybe not? who knows I'm leaving it up to the player
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Mirror   Mirror Mirror - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:01 pm

I love playing "villains" for that very reason. Hardly anyone is going to do something they think is "evil", so it's fun to rationalize their actions.

I guess I'll need to know a little bit more about what he's supposed to have done. What purpose does the mirror world hold in the story line? I know we'll be traveling there, but is it evil? What reason would we have to go there?
Back to top Go down
SweetDreamer215
Child
Child
SweetDreamer215

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Mirror   Mirror Mirror - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:17 pm

The mirror world is an exact opposite of our world however everyone's base soul is the same. The Wiseman came from the mirror world a long time ago throwing the original elder into the mirror world. Now the mirror world is the exact opposite of the original's world so a kind, benevolent ruler over in the original world is cruel and unjust in the mirror world.

I'm thinking Jim's village is destroyed in the mirrorworld long ago. MirrorWorld itself isn't evil its just the opposite of the current world. Jim finds a sphere which the wiseman hid which is the key to the mirrorworld, he also doesn't want anyone to know the truth cause if they do they can try to force him back, or something like that.

It's hard to explain without starting cause who knows what'll happen when the thing actually starts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror Mirror   Mirror Mirror - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror Mirror
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3