The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

==> Read Carvines Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

==> Read Carvines Introduction Empty
PostSubject: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 am

Today, January 10, 2011, you sit on your bed. Tonight is not really a special night, not at all.

Today, You JAY PENNEY, known as your username as CARVINESIRE, sit on your bed, enjoying the sounds of wind blowing around outside your window. You are 19 years old, of the MALE persuasion, and currently residing somewhere in CANADA.
You have a variety of interests, Including: Raging ABOUT UNIMPORTANT HORSESHIT, Playing VIDEOGAMES,

ROLEPLAYING, SCARING THE fudge OUT OF YOURSELF WITH CREEPY PASTA, Particularly the LOST EPISODE and VIDEO GAME kind. You enjoy WEBCOMICS, READING MANGA, WATCHING CARTOONS AND TV SHOWS, and wish JERICHO had more episodes.

At the moment it is pretty damn windy outside, and your TV is on, waiting for you to select a video game to play from your EXTENSIVE 360 LIBRARY. And by extensive you mean A BUNCH OF CHEAP VIDEO GAMES AND INDIE GAMES that you THOUGHT WOULD BE FUN.

What will you do?

==> Stop this Horseshit and let everyone read your terrible introduction.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:01 am

If your looking for Indie, the Humble Bundle seems like a good idea. Anyway...

Howdily-doodily-doo!

I'm Tyro and welcome to The Path Less Travelled. I'm a critic here so I look over anything you put in our Critique threads...eventually. In the mean time I do reviews of other stuff too. Usually game reviews...

In the mean time between that time, there's an RP to look at in the signature. Feel free to join or make your own RP.

Again, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:49 am

Hi there, Car, and welcome to The Path! We always love it when we get a new wanderer here, and I'm excited to see your impact on our current and future roleplays! Of course, make sure to take a look at the Rules and Guidelines. Feel free to contact any of the mods or admins should you have any questions or suggestions here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 pm

Is this a Homestuck reference?

I hope it's a Homestuck reference.

Welcome to the Path. c: Everyone else seems to have covered the other things, so, uh, welcome again.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Hey there, I'm the Thepsycoman, I think I've finally got everyone just calling me Thepsy. So jump on board if you want.
Anyway, I am the owner of path and possibly the craziest/ most messed up of us all. (Although there is fierce competition for the title.)
((Self-proclaimed maybe? lol))

Anyway, hope to see you and your characters wandering around, invite your roleplaying friends if you like what you see here. Oh and of course have fun around here.

~Thepsy~
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: ==> Answer the nice People.   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 am

Tyro: Pff, I don't think you'll be seeing anything from me in the Critique threads, I am a critic, even have a blog and everything.

Sav:I will be sure to do that if needed, thank you.

Syldoran: Why, yes, yes it is. In fact, I'm having a ton of fun being call Car, for lots of reasons.
Oh, also, if you wanna know which one of the Trolls is my "Patron" troll, just look for the clues 0u0

Thepsy: I'll be sure to remember this! Also, is there a chatboxthing on this site? I've yet to explorificate.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:33 am

There is! At the very bottom. It scarcely gets used, but it's there, and someone might drop by if they see you acting lonely in it.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 am

Well, that's interesting because we do have a critic spot open here if your interested. It's a friendly neighbourhood and we've got some good stuff to sort through.
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:11 am

Syldoran: 0_0;; uhm, what button thing?

Tyro: What exactly needs critiquing? I can try my hand at not entirely ragefilled critiquing for once
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:33 am

General rule is anything within the boundaries of the Critique thread is fair game to a critic. But! You can't just rip the piss out of stuff, you have to back up stuff you say and suggest improvement. That's the challenge.
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Actually, I might be able to handle that, it'd be good practice to show self restraint.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Hmm...When can you start?
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Today, I've literally got nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Hm, I think I can be a decent critic, I'll just have to tone down the use of foul language on my part.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Probably. Can I look at some of the stuff you got on your blog already?
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Ragecritic.blogspot.com

Don't let the name fool you, I'm not that angry all the time xD
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:54 pm

Wow...er...yes...Like a Shotgun of mindless rage. Seems great if you like that sort of thing. Reminds me of Jim Sterling if he'd been tortured before hand.

I'm not sure I could ever write anything quite like that; I don't get that angry. I like to report rather than condemn things like problems.

How'd you get into writing this sort of stuff Car?

Last edited by Tyro on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add more stuff.)
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Well, with the way my life is, and the consistent, near all consuming rage that I feeilnearly every day, I felt like doing somethign constructive with it instead of bitch at my friend about it.

So I started up the blog, to bitch about things I hate and to critic things.

It's an outlet, whenever I get angry at something, I just write up a post for the blog, helps calm me down a little.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Nice. It's a good use and you have some interesting opinions from what I've been reading. Doing something for here might be a little odd in comparison.

And I agree about VG Cats. Further than "He needs to update a little more".
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:34 pm

Vg cats is getting motherfucking old. I'll admit, 2 years ago he was pretty funny, but now he's just making the same jokes everyone else does.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Agreed. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Could be worse, he could still be making jokes about the cake being a lie.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

Or quoting Insult Sword-fighting. Or taking the piss out of the built-in sun-glasses from Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Or how swimming is useless in Deus Ex.
Back to top Go down
CArvinesire
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:34 pm

Or making more jokes about Bro's and Halo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ==> Read Carvines Introduction   ==> Read Carvines Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

==> Read Carvines Introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next