The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Promotions and Staff.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Promotions and Staff. Empty
PostSubject: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Congratulations Syldoran on your promotion to Admin.

All inactive staff are going to be stripped of their rank. If they come back and prove themselves to be active or have a good reason for not being active rank can be restored.

Now, positions open to apply for:
Moderator (Over 500+ posts. Under this will still be considered, but might have to go through some sort of test.)
Critic (Will be determined from small test.)
Mentor (Determined from a small test.)

How many:
Moderator: 2
Critic: 1
Mentor: 1 or 2

Roles:

Moderator:
Helps keep the site clean of rubbish such as spam and spambots. Helps make sure that the rules are abided by.

Critic:
Also an adviser. Your role is to give constructive criticism where appropriate, and also to help those who ask for it to improve their skills.
Also moderates 'Critique' and 'Tips and lessons'.

Mentor:
Helps new members fine there way around the site.

What is needed:

Moderator: Must know the site reasonably well. Try's to stay active and is always available for help.

Critic: Enjoys reviewing others work. Can give constructive criticism and will try their best to explain things as best they can. Also helps if you are not afraid of writing walls of text. Look to 'Tyro's critical reviews and opinions' for an example.

Mentor: Must know the site rather well and be good at explaining things. Willing to help out and motivated enough to ask if new members need any help.

I think that covers it.
In order to apply PM me with a paragraph or two on why you want the job and why you should get it. Thanks.
~ThePsy~
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:54 pm

aww yeah time to ruin ALL THE THINGS

Or maybe just sweep some roleplays into the "The End" file and poke around at other things.

I'll try not to actually ruin all the things.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:04 pm

It's fine Syl, you will do great.

Just don't use the tnt or press the small red button. (I have a belief that if you make it a big red button people a just going to want to press it because it's there.)
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 am

I did. I pushed the small red button and it shot confetti at me. I've been blowing it out of my nose for weeks.

Well, you can also chat with me too via PM if your interested in the critic job. I doth get so lonely...
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Aww don't be lonely Tyro! -hugs- You aren't alone!

And gratz Syl. ^^ -bakes you cake-

(By the by... HIIIII.... I really shouldn't have had coffee so late >.<)
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Um no one wants to apply for anything. Depressing.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:35 pm

I am sure someone will eventually come forward. School also just started for people so maybe they are still trying to sort out their schedules?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:18 am

Haha yeah that is for sure. I'm having trouble myself lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promotions and Staff.   Promotions and Staff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotions and Staff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: In the News :: Newsletter-
Jump to: