The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Three Fabulous Toys

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:26 pm

She only rolls her eyes at the figure, and let Tyro shot it. "Yes, it way to early for this. Plus I am not giving up." Lilly said in agrement with the man holding her. The dark haired woman yawn as the shots rings out, killing the figure. Her dark green eyes shows a sleepy smile, that plays on her lips.

"Great there goes a peaceful morning. Thank you for being there for me last night." she said with calm tone, and hugs tighter to show her feelings. The young woman is truely glad that he was here for her. There no way how much that helps here and her thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:08 pm

Three perfect holes appear in the machine's head with two in its torso, blooming like pettles in lightning speeds. Drops the gun on the foor, in amongst the mess of his coat. He flops back on to the bed and stretches with a greatly arched back. He reaches for the ceiling then relaxes with his strenuous activities, lightly grinning at Lilly.
"Any time." Tyro said. He joins her in a yawn before rolling off the bed, onto his feet. He had still been in his boxers and T-shirt.
"We need food and we kinda need to know what's been going on..." Tyro said as the sun unleashed his onslaught upon his poor retinas.

To parallel realities and in both, he'd spent the same amount of time never finding anyone particularly special. He was tempted to say that somethings never changed. Using Lilly as a teddy bear was just...nice. He'd had a bad day, he's not talked to anyone like that in over a year. Plus, he just wanted the same treatment. Don't pretend that you don't. It's nice to be hugged then hugged back.

"I think we should watch some TV while we eat breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Lilly gently go off the bed, while rubbing her bedhead. She sleeped in her clothes from the day before, and blink a few times in the morning sunlight. She smile softly back as Tyro said anytime. Then she yawn lightly again, knowing her day is going to be busy. "I know. You find something to eat, I get the tv." she said with light sigh, because she don't really want to do anything until they have back up.

It was nice to be hold that way, which she haven't done in a long time in both timelines. Yesterday was a really crapy day, and she is glad that he was with her. She gently walk around the body, to a old tv that seems that looks like it is falling apart at anytime. She gently turn on the tv to the news, and wonders if Dom and Lem still have their rings.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Fully-clothed felt weirdly unnatural to him this morning. His feet felt weighted by his shoes, cut off from an entire world of touch beneath them. He still hadn't quite adjusted fully to the feel of the material against his skin. He'd had the equivelent of a short carpet between the two for a long time. Its strange to change after decades.

The door of the shop clatters to a close as Tyro walks back out into the world. Feverish twitching towards random directions for purple armour was the only strange behaviour he was showing. The grey, tarmac paths were sort of busy. People went buy taking no notice of him. One was in her own little world, mouthing the music while she treked onwards in her uniform. Something in a navy blue with a knee high skirt. Another man wonders past in red, one-peice overalls. He wasn't all grimey so whatever he did was a mystery. He looked up to see the thick glass walkways above appear alive with black blobs. People are going to work today. They're either brave or everyone's backed off from Kyrios.

The noise like a computer screaming in agony answered that for him. All he spotted was a bolt of bright light over the buildings.
"A warning shot." Kyrios' talks went as expected then: he managed to piss everyone off. Actually, manage is the wrong word for a world-class expert.

"Breaking News: Lord Kyrios is readying his troops for an assult from the amries that sit outside our walls. A warning shot was fired after negotiations were halted by his lordship forcing the negotiators to dance for his amusement on live teleovision. More as it happens."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 am

Lilly sits down and listen to the news with rolling eyes. Knowing Kyrios' loves to make a mokery of anyone that gets his way. She slowly getting use to the fur and everything else, but it still very weird to her human half. While she waits Tyro to come back with food, she close her dark green eyes.

"Dom and Lem do you hear me." she said lightly in her mind. "Yes, mom." said her two boys.

"Good I need both of yours help. Come as soon as you can." she said with with a smile on her face.

"That would not be easy, but I still need get back at Kyrios for taking my ship." Dom said with a little anger in his mind voice.

"Ok, be careful." she said before breaking off the link. She open her eyes and look down to see that her hands is covered in fur. The young woman sigh lightly, and look back at the news, but her thoughts was not on it. She never say goodbye because if she did that her boys will be gone to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:43 pm

James did as Kyrios asked and was soon with Digital and setting up the machine. By the time he was done James looked even more hollow eyed and tired.
Yawning he excused himself from Digital and walking back to his room which he was zapped into. The room, ever connected to his thoughts zapped him straight into bed where he curled up and fell into unconsciousness.

The phone would ring and when answered Denity's voice would come through "You two need protection and a place to stay." Denity's voice was very matter of fact. "I happen to know two... Ah, for the sake of this lets just call them demigods. They wont help you destroy Kyrios, but they said they would help you stay alive. Do you want their help?"
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:48 pm

He bursts in like a cannon shot before slamming the door closed. Yet more grey flies into the air. His heart is pounding against his chest in an effort ot escape. Its wearing itself out with all the rawcus pounding. He leans on the front door of the little clothes shop for support, clutching the packages of paper to his side like children. He waited for his breath to slow.
"They've fired on the city!" His face was contorted with concerned terror. The blood seemed to have done what would originally have been under fur, moved away from his face. "Its not hit anything according to the news. They think its a warning shot." Dulled splashes are made as he trapes over to Lilly. He flops back on the bed, taking a quick glance at the ancient set before inspecting her fur. It was odd to be on the recieving end of encountering a creature that could show its truer form anytime it liked. He dropped one of the parcels into her ebony hands, her palms like leather gloves. Her eyes were strange against contrasting red.
"How's the fur?" He openned up the small parcel to find a simple classic: an egg and bacon flowery bun.

He takes a savage bite out of the handheld breakfast before his pocket begins to ring. Deviating between chewing and putting on the earpiece, he talks with half a mouthful into the little device.
"Yeah?"
"I happen to know two... Ah, for the sake of this lets just call them demigods. They wont help you destroy Kyrios, but they said they would help you stay alive. Do you want their help?" Came the female voice with fake highlights.
"Err...Sure! Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Lilly watch as Tyro coming in like a bat out of hell and holding two paper bags. She knows that he will calm down when he hears it was only a warning shot. She gently grab the bag and open to find a egg between a flowery bread. "Weird, but oddly nice. Oh the boys are coming soon, Dom wants his ship back." she said between bites of sandwhich.

She listen when the man is talking on the phone, and glad they get a place to stay for a moment. Her hearing is so good that she heard both sides of convotion. Her boys will find her thru there rings which she gave them when they first left her, to find their own life.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:47 am

Denity's voice come clearly out of the earpiece as a two people laughing, apparently caught between male and female for the moment Denity continues on in this double voice.

"Where aren't they is sometimes a better question... But for now look up."

As Tyro looks up he looks right into Bella glacial blues. Somehow caught between bright blue and uncolored like ice.
The same thing happens to Rose but with Alan.

After a second the twins step back "I know I know you two." Comes Alan's voice "I just can't work out who is who!" It's frustrated edge sounding like cold steel. Bella goes to backhand her brother in the face until he catches her hand. A breeze would tickle the back of Roses Neck before Alan goes flying through the wall behind them.

A moment later he is back and covered in plaster.
"Please tell me something has gone really wrong here. Because I swear I can remember flirting with him!"
His voice is winey and like he has done something deeply regretted.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 am

Lilly look up at Alan and blushed a bit, and laugh lightly. She is now back in her human form, and the look on Alan's face was priceless. "Alan and Bella, Hello again. Of course something is wrong. Lets say that an old foe of me and Tyro's changes are timelines, and we are one another." she said with a matter a fact voice.

Lilly walks up to Alan and gently brush off some plaster off his shoulder. The whole time trying not to laugh at him, and clearly Bella got the idea better than her brother. She knows to never go against them because they can take out anyone.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:46 pm

(I apologies about the lateness of my reply. Also, Lilly, not Rose, Thepsy.)

"Riiight..." Tyro threw the little librarian of his memory into overdrive with Alan and Bella's face in its hand. Let's see....

The tiny process worked hard as it zipped through two sets of conflicting memories. One longer than the other of course but the shorter liked to linger on certain points more.

Eventually, it returned with something. Well two things. Maybe a few more bits too.

Tyro The Kitsune had met, well, seen Alan and Bella in the weird little bar they owned. He's only been there once. All he could remember was the stench of stale beer, the singers in the corner and Alan tossing him a coin.

Oh! And Toivo had her boyfriend. Aww...they looked so cute. Heh, heh, heh.

He could have sworn his Leth and Dom had mentioned a Bella once...

On the other hand, Tyro Lightwood, threw up something interesting. This was not the first time these two had dropped round to this city. He remembers the blonde in the low cut dress snorting with each and every massive intake of breath. Seriously, it wasn't that funny, surely? Although, the worried darting of the eyes was an interesting tell that showed talking about his new computer system wasn't the greatest in the world for this sort of thing. She feigns some gobbledygook that allowed her to escape from the boring geek without looking like a right cow.
Honestly, I mutter and face the bar again. I get a tap on the shoulder. I look up and it's another blonde. She's got a lightly chubby face and fills out her loose clothes well.
She points to her little laptop, asking how you do voice chat. She said that she lost her kids in the divorce settlement. Now, she didn't understand anything about what I told her while I sorted it all out but she was happy to listen. Its just nice to blabber about stuff to someone new once in a while. My colleagues aren't as much fun to share news because they probably know everything that would interest them already. She moved to a quite room to read them a story or something. She meanders around Alan, standing there with a beer. He takes a swig and says: Can't win them all. Not quite sure how to take that still...

So, maybe in Lilly's life, Alan hit on her rather than give his two cents then wonder off.

But enough of that.

Tyro gives a grin to Alan.
"Ah! Your only human." The grin grew and became more...well, cheeky. A couple of giggles before his face returns enough of its composure.
"Look, now that we're done over-reacting, how about we move out. We've got to stop Kyrios from offending any more damn nations. Otherwise, we'll have the rest of the world waiting outside the walls. They'll tear this place to shreds." He exits out of the shop door, holding it open with one hand as he waits for his comrades.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:06 pm

(Ah, I'm so used to you two using your 'namesakes' that this one tricked me.)

Alan smiles at Lilly when she begins to brush plaster off him, he utters a small thanks before using magic to drag the particles out of his clothes
Once that is done he continues to look between the two "So, basically your histories have been switched?" He asks although he is obviously confused by how that could happen.

Bella giggles as Tyro speaks "What an interesting choice of words Mr Lightwood."
Bella was probably the only person who had everything sorted out, that's because of complex magic inside her which acts as a guard to people tampering with her memory. So now, with this odd case, she had the same mixed up memories as everyone except they were categorized as before and after, true and false, original and edited.
She turned and hit her brother in the head and slowly his own memories would start doing the same. Unfortunately she could only do this because he was her twin, trying the same on anyone else not only would not work, but it could have... Side effects.

Alan yelped as Bella hit him but at first he didn't notice anything.

As usual Bella took the lead "We have a choice of safe houses. We have one where time moves at infinitely slow rates. I believe you have been to the bar Mr Lightwood. We have a safe house in this world and we have a safe house in a world where times moves about one an a half times faster then here." Bella simply shrugged, showing the choice was up to them. If they needed time to recover but didn't have any then the bar was the place to go. If they needed to stay safe for a long time then safe house three was a good idea. But if they needed to plan and watch Kyrios then the safehouse here was the smartest idea.

(Remember at the bar you can't make plans or anything.)
(Also what is happening with James and Kyrios at the moment.... I forget and can't find where we left it.)
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:12 pm

When your sentence has been highlighted as 'curious' by someone and happens to mention humans, you can bet your bottom dollar that the subject of that sentence is not human. In a previous life, trying to avoid such a cliché response was difficult but necessary not to appear aloof. He was potentially alienating on his own.

"You know, I was planning on doing something more....active than sitting around somewhere. Maybe we could disable something Kyrios would need to successfully fight off the armies arriving. We cripple his army. Or we contact the approaching armies and tell them to back off, we'll handle Kyrios." He grabs his shotgun and starts loading canisters into its breach.

(James had been sent off to over see the instillation of the 'Right To Beauty' in Digital's lair. I would have thought he'd finished by now. Kyrios is most likely at the defensive barrier of the city, watching attackers move against him.)
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:52 am

"I agree with Tyro, but we still need time to work this out." Lilly said with a light tone, knowing that her mind is still mess up from the other day. Then the door open to well her and once Tyro's sons coming in.

"Mom, we are here." Dom yells, as his brother only roll his eyes at him.

The green eyed woman leaves Alan's side and go to them. "Hello, boys. You got here faster then I thought." she said a big hug. She let go of them and have them follow her to the others. When the boys saw Tyro, that got a weird look on their faces, like that look at memories of him.

"Mom, why do we have memories of him as our father?" Lem asked nicely, while Dom moves closer to Bella. Dom tries again to hit on her, and Lilly hopes that she don't kills him.

"Sweety, we will tell you when everyone is a safe place. But for now, lets say it is all Kyrios' falt."
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:00 am

Bella tapped her fingers on her hips "So Abbadon house it is then."
The place Bella mentioned was obviously named after their father. Abbadon being his destructive form, and so luckily this place was jam packed with weapons and everything you need to make something go boom.

As the boys walk in Alan finds himself needing to intervene before one of them get hurt. That of course means that Alan grabs Dom and throws him back.

Bella just glares "I know your memories are all messed up boys, but I would think my lesson would of stuck."

Alan interrupts and brings the conversation back onto the topic "Abbadon house is a good choice, if you want to hit Kyrios it's a good place to start. I'll go get us a car." Suddenly he grabs Dom "And your coming with me." Without letting Dom make a plea agaist such action he is gone and seconds later they find themselves in a dark room. Alan is glaring at Dom, the little light in the room reflects off his eyes and makes them glow. Seemingly randomly he starts talking "My advice is stay away. She will kill you without a second thought."

Bella just smiles why she waits for them to return.

James drags himself through the machine room, if Kyrios is there he will attempt to sneak past and go straight to his room. Of course he is tired and just wants to sleep. It has been a big day.

((Sorry for the sucky writing. I'm tired and kinda had to force the words out.))
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:51 pm

(That's OK Thepsy. I'm grateful for every syllable.)

So...these two came out of Lilly, huh? You can so see that in their faces. They may have their names but those aren't my kids.

It was quite a rush to see an altered version of those you helped create. Those who you've watched for hours over their metamorphosis. But Lilly said that its the Father they miss out on now, right? A wizard or something, right? Anyway, both seemed to take after him rather than Tyro now. They were...well, stiff compared with the two, dishevelled boys that has become thick as thieves. Most startlingly was that Lilly's Leth had let a comb come somewhere near his long hair at some point in the last week.

He lowers his shotgun, holding it steady.
"As long as its got loads of fire power, we'll be golden." A smirk runs across his face. "I'll need loads of guns to make up for a lack of Kitsune-Bi. We're also likely to need Tuli at some point, Lilly. Maybe as an escape route."

James had nothing to worry about. Kyrios was with Lombard, over seeing the enemy at the gates. Well, setting up camp outside his walls. These walls where largely low tech for Velice. Masses of concrete. The technical bit, were the century guns, the motion cameras and integrated communications between every AI on constant watch. Nothing was likely to get in without force. Kyrios knew that was a matter for time for them below.
"Lombard, give me the reports. I'd like to know what Digital's doing."
"Oh! Errr...." The man drags and flicks his finger over a console's screen till a sigh of relief tells that he's found the right thing this time. "Digital is busy with...Genesis?"
Kyrios gives a knowing smile.
"I give him the tools and now he wants to be God."
"Yes sir. Sorry, sir but who is "God"?" Kyrios turns.
"Your world worshipped something else?"
"The Mother. And its just my family."
"I never had the Lombard's pegged as Creationists. God is a magic man that loves all living creatures because he created them, kinda like your Mother but with a sex change."
"Oh! Oh, I see. Thank you sir."
Kyrios settles back into looking over the enemy at his walls.
"How about Lilly and Tyro?"
"Lilly has been spotted by Digital this morning but was unable to get a successful GeoPoint for their location."
"Well, Tyro will try and make his move quickly. Time will be of the essence. Lilly is likely to follow because that's what she likes to do. Thank you Lombard, that will be all."
"Yes, sir. Sir?"
"Yes?"
"Are you aware that some of the men believe you to be a God?"
"Oh yes?"
"Yes my lord, a God of War and Destruction. Death's swift wings."
"Hm. I'm working on it."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 5:34 pm

(Sorry for not being on.)

Lem follows his mother, Bella and the man which he has memories of. He knows that his brother will be alright as long as Dom don't try to hit on Bella again. Lem sigh lightly knowing it woun't take to long for him to do it.

"Man, I know. Plus I am here to help Mom, and not to hit on your sister again. I learn not to do that from the last time." Dom said with a tone of voice that is rare to hear out of him.

"Of course, Tyro. Weapons is always a good thing." Lilly said with a dark smile. Apart of her is glad that she is slowly getting back to her old life, but the other half don't want to leave. She follow Tyro to the car and quietly know that Dom is getting a good talking to by Alan. She hopes that he don't try to hit on Bella, because his life may depan on it.

She wrap her arms around Lem's arm and smile lightly as if she is going to lose him again in this lifetime. "Lem, dear. I miss you and Dom." she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:47 am

Alan smiles "Well then since your life in no longer in mortal danger and I don't have to protect you from my sister..." He laughs seemingly randomly and the room literally lights up. Dom may have noticed a slight smell of fuel, but it was defiantly not a dominant smell. But if he had smelt it he would now know where it had come from. They were in Alan's garage.

Alan was leaning back against the bonnet of a top of the range Ferrari with the newest hover brakes on the market and with more turbos then many warehouses. Basically this thing was made to go very fast, very easily with little to no concern for safety.

Dom would notice that there was two, one of which seemed to be safer but still not normal. Then if he looked behind him he would notice the newest Lamborghini on the market, well two of them actually. These also were like the Ferrari and one was a speed machine and the other a semi normal car.

Now, behind them were two motorbikes in the same sort of state. You guessed it, two brand new Ducati's. Yeah Alan seemed to have a thing for expensive Italian cars.
"So Ferrari or Lamborghini?" As Dom answers he would jump in the other car and it turn the key. The key was just for decoration as these cars needed something deep inside the motor to move and get the car going. Magic always worked well for this, shadow magic worked the best. Dom's would roar to life just as easily.

Getting out was easy as the garage was a huge underground structure. The cars had enough space between them to fit around three other cars between them. As Alan moved towards the roller door it started to move up. Eventually it was high enough to get out and up a small slope. It wouldn't take long for them to be out on the road and heading up to where the others currently talked. Of course Alan didn't go easy ether, Dom would have to have a decent lead foot to keep up.

((Think hover cars I think.))

Bella smiled "My brother will bring a ride back soon, even if Kyrios was advancing on us now. They would not be coming here in any vehicle that will be able to keep site of anything my brother brings back."
She takes the middle dagger out of her 'bra' and begins to flip it. From the few people who knew about her five hidden weapons only a few were in her good books or even still alive. But the main question other women ever asked her if they had heard about it is how she could stand it. She never knew how to answer that as she never felt uncomfortable in it... Humans amazed her. She heard the engines of her brothers cars in the distance, this brought her back to what was around her. She flipped the dagger one more time and send it flying into an old dartboard which sat on the other side of the room. As she listened to the approaching cars she walked over and retrieved her dagger from the middle of the board, the board itself didn't seem to like her dagger and now had a noticeable split in it. Looking back at the rest of the group she nodded to the door "Looks like it's about time to go."

(Gotta love word spew.)
((Not sure if the writing is any good though...))
(Wait I'm not done.)

James was glad to see the room empty, so instead of being dragged away again he dragged himself in the direction he wanted to go. This was to his room and then to his bed. It would be a while until anyone heard from James. Denity on the other hand might be another matter. Kyrios would get to be one of the first to experience this as the console that Lombard is holding would turn to a simple black screen, then from the hijacked speakers around the city the one message would be said "You? Kyrios? A God?! The only thing you could ever be a God of would be that of arrogant dick heads." The message would repeat one more time before everything returned to it's normal functions. The voice had been clearly male and had the tone of someone picking on a halfwit.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 9:59 am

Dom only give him a half smile, not knowing if Alan is joking or not. But he is going with it for now, as the lights in the room lit up. The half kitsune only whistle at all the pretty, and fast cars. He pick the fire red Ferrei, and it kick to life with ease that no car as ever done for him. Then he started to race Alan back to the others, but the speed feels him up joy like when he gets a new ship.

"We miss you too, Mom." Lem said with a light smile to his mother. Lem has dark blue eyes of his father, where Dom has his redish hair. When they were growing up she make sure that they were clean most of the time.

Lilly only pats gently on Lem's arm with a motherly smile. She only nod at what the half demoness said knowing that Alan always has something up his sleeves at any given moment.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:14 pm

As the Pericoloso Twins did what Tyro remembered as what they did best - make everything they did look trivial as putting on a hat - his attention was snatched by Lilly and her ginger son. Her son. Her version of the computer wizard that had built a bean bag cannon to stop his older sister from entering his room.

Yeah...Myu just went and got Thomas to catch the bean bag and throw it back but he'd built the thing from a Pringles tin and some lighter fluid. After telling him off for using something that could accidentally set fire to things, Tyro did have to make one hell of a U-Turn in that telling off to reward the ingenuity. It was an odd day...

He snapped back to reality from his excursion to this realm, walking through the front door. The fact that he'd lost something massive had just become apparent. The fact gained strength as he stood in the street, firearm in hand. He looks over the approaching Red car.
"Where the hell did you get that?!" He cried, the eyes wide with appalled exasperation. "We'll stick out in that! Ferrari doesn't exist here!"

The black fox wheels around. The pounds of his paws beat out a war drum to go with the low growl as he shoves the petrified Lombard. He hopped, holding in the reaction his leg was provoking in with all his effort.
"Show yourself. Insult me properly and look me in the eye." Kyrios scans the screen.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:16 pm

With a swift shift of his hand a black figure appears from the smoke that covered a part of the cities wall, electrical waves and the sound of destress with noticable people running away from a shock and awe moment, with the black figure appearing to be Vincent's. He lifted his head up with the dust settling and bodys littered around him, from a battle before as well as when he entered, he felt nothing but pitty for it was his first time to see a city of this magnitude.

Vincent then made his way towards a ruined building but tall enough to see the central outskirts of the inner city. "Where..." Vincent's facial expression changes to a conflicted search with a aura powerful enough to be shown through his eyes as well as being felt through the area around him. He then with a suden burst in his legs sprints up virtical with unnatural speed upwards from a wall, with him reaching the top he blasts up higher causing a mid-air like glide with him landing on the shattered roof of the building, he stares off into the distance with his one eye showing.

"Where....Are...You..." With a muffled voice coming up from his covered mouth keeping a dusk scarf over his mouth from the dust and sand from out of the city from where he traveled, Vincent then notices movement not to far away from his own position, as well as shouting and screaming with the life like buzzing of the city still enraged from different parts. "Peircing formation...?" Vincent tilts his head from one side with his coat fluttering in the winds that also caught his silvereted long, spiked hair. He gazed down to where conflicts met each other like tormented wolves who have gone without food for days.

"This..." He looks back up to the sky with one grey eye "Is going...To...Be...." He then looks back down as a devilish like smile appears on the corner of his mouth. "Interesting..." With them final words said a glide to the hand reaches to one side with extreme speed causing the wind to pick up and dance musically amoungst the shatteredroof, listening to the whistles that blew through the holes.

" I hope...I...Can find, someone...Who...." Vincent then falls silent and jumps from the roof landing hard into the ground but standing up unphaced, with him walking towards the direction on where he senced a group before.

" Just...Smile..."
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Alan got out of the Lambo and smiled at Tyro "Yeah but it doesn't really matter, I doubt they will have any cars capable of keeping up with these on hand. Plus that means they wont have any idea what they are facing and that also guarantees they can't track us." He seems to be purposely ignoring the fact that normal people on the streets will find it weird.

Bella walked out and looked at the cars "Trust me, no one will notice it."

Before she has time to explain why this is both and Alan and Bella's head snap around and they speak as one "A powerful aura is coming this way. Time to go."

Alan calls Lilly and Leth into his car while Bella moves to Dom's car and opens the drivers door. Here eyes are gold plates as she looks at him "Get out, I'm driving." She says in a tone which does not allow for argument. As soon as he is out she is in and motioning for Tyro and Dom to get in the back.

Although separated the twins turn to face the back at the same time, both of them have plated eyes, Bella gold, Alan silver as they face the back and motion to the seat belts with a look of "You are going to need them." All the while Alan continues to rev the engine waiting for everyone to be ready.

___
Edit
___

A laugh crackled out of the speakers nearest to Kyrios as he goes off "That is a hard task for one like me, at least at the moment. Although I guess you could say you are looking at me, I am technology."
With a crackling laugh the screen blew up.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:29 pm

A flying Lamborghini ought to be hard to catch but tracking shouldn't be hard. Just ask where the yellow sports car went and you should be able to hunt it down.

Tyro gives a look at Bella's eyes. In all his long years, depending on how you look at it I guess, metal-coloured eyes were a new one on him. Made her look like a machine, reading streams of he slips in the back, buckling up while still watching the gold eyes for signs of...movement? Maybe life. No, it was more just watching them to see what the point was for.
"What happened to your eyes?"

Kyrios huffs long and hard as he stares at the broken screen.
"He could have left a name, at least. How am I meant to be afraid of something I can't name?" He tunes his ears.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:48 pm

Listening to the flying of bullets and shouts of men from under his feet as we jumped from one roof to anouther, Vincent noticed a Aura out of place. Skidding to a halt Vincent perked up with nose looking up and closing his eyes, sniffing from side to side atop the roof he cralled upon. He circled in excitment much like a pup spending his first time in descovery of snow, Vincent then looked back up and stood dusting himself of. Returning back to his normal characteristics he looks to the side with his grey eye whilst he gentle taps on his other bandaged eye. "There..." and with that word of achknowledgment explotions appeared from the battles below with giant gusts of smoke appearing over him and concealing his building he stood on.

From a flick of his hand the reaction that rebounded the next blasts caused the flames as well as the explotion it's self to shatter in the faces of the current populase under him, " Why..." With a tear of pity he then lifted his hand in a sence and feel for the air current around him, with that word he shattered in to a flash of high speed. Causing the building he stood on to colapse due to the magnitude of his speed, the sounds of shouts, screams and deathly cries were brought to a stop in a mere few seconds, and again Vincent walked out of that gust of smoke leaving the bodies of waring occupants face down in the Earth ( Or what was left of them).

"Please don't...Go..." as the wind carries his voice towards the vehicle that blasted his great bursts of speed, hoping that someone would listen. Vincent looked down noticing his bandaged eye was bleeding, with him lifting his head back up he stared down the ruins of once clear streets and roads. With such destruction that followed him Vincent then looked up once more with a smile.

"Just remember....." In a tone of remorse as well as hope "Just smile...." His hair blowing in the wind as the dust picks up, he then turns to follow the Aura that stood out. Walking down the defiled streets of battle hopeing he will find a lead to what happened.

Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:59 am

Lilly still holding on to Lem's arm walks to Alan's car with a feeling of being watched. She can feel the aura of the person, but it doesn't seem to be with that man. But she have to be careful, Kyrio had tricked her before. She let Lem in back, and then sit in the front sit. The dark haired woman didn't even need to be told to put on her sit belt. She close her eyes, as the car move away from where at.

'Who are you and what do you want?' she ask herself about the aura. She wonders if it been alone a long time or even lost. Even now in this new timeline she still a bleeding heart, for those lost people around her.

Lem follows his mother to Alan's car and got in back. It is weird to look at eyes that have a metal color to them. He wonders what beings are Alan and Bella. Dom got out of the his car and throw the keys to beautiful young woman, but he is trying to hit on her again. "Whatever, the lady wants." said the twin with a light smile on his face.

He got in back with Tyro, but still had an odd feeling about the man. To him that they had known one other in a different life, and it started to make his head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Fabulous Toys
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next