The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Three Fabulous Toys

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:22 pm

Interesting. It would be new to see a conflict between Denty and Digital - Kyrios' general. I don't use Digital much. It would be good. Basically, while other countries respond to Kyrios' occupation threats, the city is being wrecked in another internal conflict through its machines. Cool. I like the idea of laying it on thick, Thepsy. Consider him in. Consider him rivalled and consider them both a priority threat for Tyro and Lilly to sort out.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Name: Digital

World/Canon: Part of the cannon of Roleplays that Tyro has been included in within the context of a kind of multiverse as well as his own appearances in other RPs. Most predominantly, the main RP at 'The Roleplayers Guild' on Bebo.

Appearance : He is identical to his brother Analogue except that his mask is made of a blue, transparent material that looks like its liquid all the time.

Personality: Distant and calculating. Unlike Analgoue, whom he can order around, Digital prefers tatics to brute force.

Background: He was the one that convinsed Analogue to rebel and to do as the pleased. After their modifications, Digital desided to go and pursue two things he liked: a rear breed of blue butterfly that he'd read about and computers. Sinse then, he's more like a virus more than anything, latching onto hardware and seizing it, adding to himself.

They allied themselves with Kyrios and have been loyal Generals to him ever since.

Other: The manipulation of electromic machinery and its software remotely through almost any means of conection.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:19 pm

Name: Vincent Lewvarik (code number-925)

Appearance: A deathly pale white skin colour, Vincent has one bandaged eye from an experiment that wasnt successful his natural left eye is a light grey whilst the bandaged eye is a honey suckle orange when seen, he stands at 6'3 and is well built. His hair colour is a silvery white that has the length down to his spine also very spiked from the top as well as his fringe that mostly covers both his eyes. He wears a tattered trench coat with his scared chest showing, his chest is also bandaged up with the trench coat in the colour of a worn off black. He also wears tattered dark blue jeans as well as dusty shoes from his travels.

Personality:He keeps to himself half the time and is very alert with sensative hearing as well as smell. He does however how a tendancy to have his curiosity get the best of him, which gets him into trouble with the ladies, as well as certain situations. But once he gets to know and understand people around him, he opens up. But before he trusts he stays wary of his"allies" considering his past.

powers/skills:
1. Sence Aura's
2.Unnatural speed, strength and stamina
3.Superior hightened sences of the humans five sences
4.Manipulation of metallic and matter (Will servearly drain him depending on the object)
5.To have a constant awakened power to evolve weither it be physically or mentally (Must under go a series of mastered skills and powers to be able evolve)
6.Cause his own Aura to overload and spill out, effecting eveyone and everything in different ways.
7.Posessing a animalistic sence, Vincent can smell his prey from miles as well as hear them.

Bio: At the age of 9 Vincent was a very active, very sociable person and showed traits of being a healthy human being in every way, growing up alone and being a only child. Vincent was spoilt and what he asked for he always got, as he progressed to school (age13) it was apparent that he was a very smart young man for his age, and so was put on a test. His mother and father were scientists and used thesis to find out any ways to beter a human body as well as mind and sences. He parents didnt like te public eye and so had a house far from the cities, as Vincent began to mature his parents asked him to take part in more experiments they conducted. One day they found a liquid to better the human (in hypathetical sences), as was expected Vincent took part in the experiment and then was placed in a stasus chamber. Accouple hours later Vincents body began to react horribly shifting his appearance from a normal teenager to a negative side of what was supposed to be shown, he also developed a uncanny ability to sence others Aura's as well as thier sence of smell, and can tell who they are by thier weight placed on the ground as well as how they walks. More like an animal or anouther sence Bionic-like he can tell a persons/animals/robots weakness from the scars they have aquired over the years and battles, as well as were thier weakness shows through thier physical manifesttion (e.g: how they walks) however Vincent does have a darker nature to him, and in some sences more than others it is known that he can be cold and cruel to his foes as well as animalistic and beast like. Vincent was 17 at the time. His personality changed, appearance as well a behaviour his eye was also damaged in the process from thrashing around in the stasus chamber tring to break free,his strength developed and finally smashed through the glass of the chamber setting himself free. From what he saw in his parents and not having the heart to react he ran. Wandering the wastelands that seperated his home from the cities Vincent came across a call that came from the cities. From weapons he took from his families house as well as his survival skills. Vincent now made his way towards the city walls, infiltrated the perimetre and began to make his way to the source.

Equipment: A family descovery of a Long sword Katana, a army knife hidden in the side of one shoe, a bag patch around his waste for field medics as well as Custom made bandages for his eye.

Other: If curiouse he will get close to someone and touch them, like a child touching an insect. If alarmed he will distance himself and listen to what can be heard, smelt or seen.

Last edited by KriiVanWinters on Tue May 17, 2011 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:26 am

He sounds good. I like how you incorporated the general details of the setting into the Bio. Nice touch.

Go ahead and post.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Kk and thanks for the feed back, also the compliment for the idea, just popped up and such ^^. See you on the other side! ^^
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:30 am

Is Vincent going towards Tyro, Lilly, Alan and Bella or is he going towards Kyrios?

Eh also, you might like to know that a character would have to have a special ability to be able to sense Alan and Bella's 'auras'. Have you seen their character sheets?
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:34 pm

i edited it, forgot to set that up from the science experiment, sorry bout that. And he's going towards Tryo,Lilly and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:19 pm

Okay, well Alan and Bella's auras will seem really small unless they start fighting. They are really old and good at hiding their auras. Also, chances are if he manages to sense Bella's aura he will be very surprised. (As in her full aura.)

Um, as for James he has basically no aura in the first place. Denity may or may not have one but I doubt it since everything about it is a data type thing.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks, thats a good to know basis, I can work with that.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I would just like to ask if you could please actually tell us who your character is following. Because at the moment I have no idea where he is/has been or who he has been trying to communicate with.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:59 am

Ok let me explain, I followed from the beginning where I took off from his character profile, he already came out from one battle ground and scaled up a building to take a look at the area, then he noticed an unusual Aura from a distance that didint follow the rest. Which must have been the Sister of your two character. Then he desided to follow but noticed that your character which is the sister was moving unusually fast, and because you explained earlier that her Aura was "cloaked" I thought that it would be fun to say that (how can a human go that fast in such a short periode of time), so he is basically following your character thats the sister. But then he noticed anouther fight under him from where he scald anouther building while persueing your character, and due to this distraction he killed the combatants under him, and due to his recollecion of war and sch and basically the trauma that happened to him due to his parents ect ect. He is now still persueing your character whilst in a sort of memory recollective way.

In other sences he is drawn to your character and is tryin to contact ANYONE in the ferrari, but the main basis of his is that he's persuing life forms that stand out of this picture and them characters are now obviously in a...Red...Ferrari o-o; hope that helped. If you need anouther explination please tell me, and sorry for no being clear before.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 5:45 am

Okay thanks.

Most people tend to get a bit confused on who is being addressed if a name is not mentioned. Unfortunately I am with most people on this one.
Anyway thanks for explaining.
Back to top Go down
KriiVanWinters
Hatchling
Hatchling
KriiVanWinters

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:09 am

Sorry, but I tend to not use names until the character meets them, if I had the power of phycism thats a different story, sorry for not telling before.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:19 pm

This RP is get towards drawing to a close. We're at a point where the Baddies are lining up their troopers for a nice big fight for the city. The good guys are readying themselves and collecting weapons as well as psyching themselves up.

I was thinking of extending into an arc of RP's surrounding the machines of godly power. I was thinking about some of the characters managing to escape with at most two of them, leading of into other RP's where the Twins, Tyro and Lilly rush off after the machines to finish them off.

And I was thinking about a really complicated one. Not in the sense of this RP where you have to think about how the other guy you've swapped with would change your life if he or she lived it instead. Arguably, this RP has been about the Right To A Good Life and its effect upon the two characters subjected to it at the beginning then overcoming their disorientation. The other two machines have yet to truly cause any major chaos.

I also wanted to create an RP that seemed to ape that Fantasy pool of races and types of monsters that inhabited the world of Middle Earth in the Lord of the Rings saga but I wanted it to be somewhere that hadn't really had that done to so severely before. I needed a place that was big, suited the kinds of characters I had in mind but always make Tyro look like an outsider. That usually was dine by the fact that he just pops up out of thin air, kinda like Doctor Who.

And because I quite like the mythology of Japan anyway...Its weird but everyone knows a little bits of it.

So, I thought of multiple factions through-out this as I basically super-glue 'Bleach', my reasonable knowledge of Kitsune mythology, a vague version of Japan that resembles the real one but usually in name only, a chunks of one the of the previous RP's I let Tyro loose in and other odd characters I quite liked the idea of together. I want to try and make several groups interact, blocking or helping the central characters.

What I thought was this:

Yokohama has apparently turned from a city to a forest within two hours according to the helicopters circling above. As the televisions all set to the news will tell you in the shop window, the cause of the over the top growth it unknown. The extent of the damage is covered under the canopy. However, no-one seems hurt. People have been evacuated and are still moving. Recently, twenty police officers apparently had stroke at the same time. Reports of them losing almost all motor function, personality and long-term memory. Furthermore, they are only able to speak only one phrase: "I claim this Mestari." The word "Mestari" has been found to be Finnish for 'Master'. What this is meant to mean or why they are only able to spill this phrase over and over again is unknown. Psychologist Patrick Killicutty commented that the victims seemed as though reprogrammed badly. More after the break.

He stops watching the TV. Its nice to keep up with the humans every so often. Good to know where to look. Makes the job easier. His blade makes a dull clunk as his hand comes to rest on it. The black cloth hanging from this thin frame is caught by the gust that makes the drizzle spit in his direction. A couple more drinks shouldn't take this long, right? Although, the vampire probably necks what he thinks we all drink around here....

A door swings open as footsteps echo in the relative dark. A street light turns on in the summer evening after glow. A large, deep voice rumbles like a growl and a machine gun. Five men move into his sight line. They stop, the largest of them crosses his arms.
"I am truly flattered and insulted there's only one of you, Mizu Isamu" He said, the same voice so deep it seemed like it came from within the massive bulk of this guy. At at least 9 feet tall and a body that seemed to have been built from steel. The azure colour of his skin made him stand out. The row of teeth in his mouth made him look more like a monster. The two horns on his head just confirmed the idea.
"I'm to bring you in." The man with the sword said, his hand still resting on the katana on his belt.
"Mmmm...." The arrogant smile of the monstrous man made the hand grip the swords handle.
"I'm warning you."
"I have my two friends here. Arnold and Johnny make this an uneven bloodbath. This isn't a fight if I'm here."
"Do you want me to count down, Oni?"
"Well Shinigami, would you like to run or select which of my two friends gets to taste your blood." The sword is drawn.

The part of this world I'm not sure about is basically nicking Bleach's idea of the Shinigami rather than Death Note's because they can act as a sort of spiritual police as well as the Japanese equivalent of the Grim Reaper. So they police the Yokai and varying flavours spirit that happens to inhabit the same space as the generally oblivious humans. They flit backwards and forwards from this world and the next, making sure that Japan in this case is safe.

The Oni is a form of demon found in Japan. Massive and vaguely related to Trolls and the like.

Incidentally, these small armies of Shinigami are not unique to Japan. Only the appearance of them is unique but the entire world has it's own equivalent. Europe and America is generally covered by one individual actually: The Grim Reaper, himself.

We also live in a world made smaller by planes and trains and cars. The migration of another countries various indigenous mythological creatures to somewhere else, mixing is no more difficult than what the humans have so far managed. Hence the vampires. Proper ones too!

The Shinigami are not the only ones that have been called upon to watch over the evacuation of Yokohama. The Kitsune simply watch and observe rather than search like the Shinigami. They rarely tread on each other's toes but it can be rather dangerous when they do. They follow Inari's word. Right now, they are to just watch.

Nogistune on the other hand, generally couldn't care less about Inari as they do their own thing. Generally, they are bad news.

And the Mestari? Not telling...

Its long and probably very complicated but I'd like to get some idea whether you'd join this after this RP has run its course. Also, whether nicking the Soul Reapers and shoving them in here is justified. They would be groups of totally new characters, they just would use most of the mechanics of the one's from Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Sounds good to me, of course you know that since it had a element of bleach. But yeah even so it sounds awesome anyway.

I'm in.

Oh and I will try and post soon. I've been busy.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:36 am

Sweet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Fabulous Toys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2