The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Cry the good ones for I am here.

Go down 
+4
Odd Todd
Frozen Memory
Night Elf
Thepsycoman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Yeah lol.

That was one bloody long journal entry....
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:14 pm

Okay, I'm now over my breakdown. I really want to do some roleplaying, I really want to write some stuff in character, at the moment I think I might flood Fleamailmen's game with it... Well at least I will be playing the game.

In other news I hurt all over....
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Blackbird showed me this character creator thing. It kind of sucks but at the same time is good. No mass produce game like that will ever beat a custom drawn character but I think it was pretty good.

Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 2

I'm not sure if that worked so here is the screengrab I took.

Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Alan_s10

Yeah, weird shit I know...
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:09 pm

I got an email from apple.... One thing led to another and I started customizing machines to make them perfect. Here is what I have come up with.

The perfect laptop:

Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Perfec10

The ultimate desktop, or desktop hard drive which could run my school!

Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Ultima11
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:34 pm

Wow....Just wow...$24,000?! Does the processor have 16 cores? Is the screen at least 100 inches across? Why not get a car?

If I had that sort of cash to spend on a laptop or even a computer, I'd get an Alienware one with all the highest spec they had. That only came to just over £1000. Then, I'll by every game on Steam. I'd play every single one from start to finish like Ringo Star with his fan mail. Then threaten myself with peace and love when I find I've got to much to get through.

Or play for driving lessons...And a Fiat 500 maybe...
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah I know.

The specs are on the bottom there.

I think it has 24 cores actually....

Two "Westmere" things which each have twelve cores.....

I don't know what I would do with such an awesome computer....

By the way, the reasons I have two screens with that is because you can use the both... Mouse goes from one screen and slides to the other. It looks awesome!

Oh, I wish I had these computers! Even if it was just a total waste of money compared to the other things I could spend the money on!
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Err, Thepsy. A 24 core processor, with each core clocked at a pretty decent 2.93 GHz, gives you a mindblowing if you have any concept of the words I'm typing: 70.32 Ghz.

My laptop, Henry (Windows 7 asks you to name your computer), is at 1.6 Ghz. That thing is 43 times more powerful.

In lame man's terms, Time and Space ought to be warped whenever you turn this thing on. Maybe something like this caused the space the Mid-wall Lounge was built in.

32GB of RAM. I could probably have 31 separate games of Team Fortress 2 open on the same screen, without taking up the space the Operating System takes up. That's an Ipod's worth of space just for applications to be displayed....

A Terrabite in Hard Drive place. That's over 1000 Gigabites folks.

And a Graphics Chip with a Gigabite of personal space. This thing is future proof for years, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:48 pm

I do have a good idea of what you mean.

Yeah, I'm not sure if that is right, look at the specs and see for yourself.

God, no matter what you did it would be instantaneous. I wouldn't be surprised if it I have basically 'created' a time machine by doing that.

I'm pretty sure I could open every program on my computer and still have room with RAM that large!

Not only is it a TB of space but it is stored on four separate hard drives, all of which are the highest quality possible!

There would be no game with to high a graphics levels for at least ten years.

This thing would be epic!

I feel like such a nerd right now!
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:35 pm

So, this is the last week of my holidays, and I am so not ready for school yet! I have only just started to enjoy myself!

I've been at home most of the time, and on here as well...

I've learnt how to crack a whip. Learned how to use my bow (Kinda) and messed around.

There was something I had done which I wanted to write down but I forget...

God this site gets slow without the Doc around, I really hope he comes back when he has time.

Syl if you read this I need to talk to you later...

Also on a side note, archery on WII sucks!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 pm

I happen to have read this!

Which doesn't end up telling me much.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:46 pm

This is just gonna be fast.

My nephews name is Luca James LN

My nieces name is Isabella BLN

Isabella and James.... Both characters of mine.....
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:35 pm

I've got a new niece!
I'm an uncle again.
(From several days ago.)
Her name is Ella!

I seriously do not write in this enough.
So, I'm kinda behind in assignments... Arg, science major. So scary.... I've kinda started.

Religion assignment... Oh you have to be kidding me.... You too PDHPE.

This year is so weird, today I will have to go to my year four class... We kind of 'Sponsor a year.'
The group I'm in I call (No offense to anyone.) "Two Wogs and a Ranga."

In more recent news I nearly lost it yesterday.... God, people can be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cry the good ones for I am here.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3