The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Cry the good ones for I am here.

Go down 
+4
Odd Todd
Frozen Memory
Night Elf
Thepsycoman
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Its fun to sing! lol.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Well I am off now, Like within two hours. I will be back in a bit over a week and hopefully I don't miss to much, Ill try my best to get on when ever I can so yay for that.

Cya all I'm off to the zoo lol.
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Thepsycoman wrote:
This is the funnyest facebook status I have seen in ages.

Quote :
who lives in a pineapple under the sea, sponge-bob square pants,
who died in the ocean because of bp, sponge-bob square pants!
Ha! how doe's B.P feel now LOL
That's so wonderful. I just laughed for the first time today ^^
~Yay~
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:02 pm

So sick of the people of Roleplaygateway in chat. I swear if I become a mod those god moders better watch out!!!!!

Hmm I was planning to have a big rant.... Meh.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:08 pm

So since my last post I have.

Had my sister move in with us again...

Went on a school excursion to Sydney. It was fun I guess.
Got rejected while on the excursion to Sydney. Sad

Been on holidays for a week.. Been over at my other sisters, my niece was sick so it wasn't all that fun.

Now one more week to go. I really need some hay to use as a target....
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:20 am

So since the last post here I have:

Wasted the last week of my holidays. I was on here for most of it.

Had two days of school.

And I now have another niece.

Monday I had off as it was a pupil free day! Next two days I was at school. Sad
Then on the 13th my niece was born and we went up to my brothers the next day until today. We were ment to be there another day but my parents are weird and argue and change their minds a lot....

And I in the same city (A town by your standards I'm sure.) as one of my best friends and I didn't get to see him.

*Rages at parents!!!*

I so cannot wait till I get my Ls for bikes. I am gonna get a bike and bring it up when I go up there...
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Oh yesterday was so f'ed up. I start school and the first couple lessons are fine. Then it comes to PD/H/PE and ill admit I was a little hypo. So I got moved, which I am fine with as I love joking around with that teacher.

One question asked if I was more suited to non-competitive or competitive sport and why.
My answer: None of the above, I'm lazy busy.

Anyway that was fine and I wasn't in any trouble.

Then we eventually get to geography.

I walk into class and my friends and I go sit down the back. The teacher tells us to move down to some seats so we do. Halfway between the seats we where in and the ones she directed us to she yells at us to hurry up and sit down.
So we get to the seats and I put my gear down, which falls into a pile and I have to move. As I finish she yells at me to sit down so I do so promptly.

Then she goes on to say that "I have told you three times." when she had only told us two times. And so in a thing that shows my aspy-ness I had my hands partly under the desk with two fingers up and trying to figure out where the third time was. This got me yelled at again. "If you want to be smart Liam you can go outside."

I quickly stopped what I was doing and went to get my book out. I then comment to myself that "Don't you go to school to be/ become smart?" and she sees my lips moving and sends me out.

That is two minutes into class.

Three minutes later she walks out and in true teacher fashion asks if I am ready to come back in. As I walk in a mutter to myself "What did I even do." For really I had not a clue (Rhyme points.) and she turns around and absolutely yells at me to get out.

And I got to stay outside for the rest of the lesson.

I will post the rest later.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Your teacher sounds absolutely wonderful. [/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:14 am

I'm not having a good day today.

I don't feel like going into details but I'm feeling really down.

Also 'normals' are jerks and assholes...
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 pm

D:!

If you're not feeling better by the time you get back tell me something to sketch and I will sketch it.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks Syl.

I'm just feeling like shit.

I had been slightly depressed and then some assholes had to break my last defense against all that shit.

If you really want to draw something for me. Um.. Something with Alan or Bella in it. (See my rp with the Doc.)
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Okay I need to get this off my chest before I explode.

So two days ago.

I go to my drama class and we are doing a musical. I am one of the main cast and as so have to sing. I heard myself over the mic which made me sad and cut my small ego down even more.

Anyway after drama I go with my mum to maccas, I had to be with my mum because I have yet to have my L's on bike or P's and so I need someone to take me back to my place which is like 60kms (37 miles or so.) away from this town. And so I'm at maccas and I see my cousin talking to some guys with some other girls from school so I go over and say hi.

Yeah so I go back get my ice-cream and to my utter disgust mum wants to eat at maccas. So I walk of and talk to some other friends (One of which is a girl I like) who I had seen earlier. After talking to them I walk back to see if my mother is ready to go.

As I walk past the table where my cousin is I hear the guys there "Maybe he's going back to drama." "God. weird much." And then the girls who had actually realized I was walking past "He's not that weird" at which point I gave the group a death stare which my cousin noticed and said to them "Yeah, George isn't that weird you know."

Yeah, not only do they think I'm deaf but they think I'm and idiot as well.

The next day I'm on facebook and the girl I like had said something to one of my mates. And his retort was "Well at least I haven't been asked out by someone like Liam!!!"

Fuck him. With friends like that, who needs enemies. And I've got both!
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:51 pm

Its times like this you need to have a strong set of mind to shrug off the rumors, don't lose your sense of pride or your sense of who you are. If people don't like you for who you are then just tell them "tough shit, at least I'm true to myself"

Unless your not true to yourself, in which case I suguest you go do some learning about yourself so you start being more true to yourself. Every journey begins with oneself and extends outward in a path you choose, those guided entirely by others are doomed to end up worse off than when they started. However just to contradict myself here, sometimes others are good to ask if you are unsure, but still try and find the correct answer yourself from their answers.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:51 pm

Okay so this will be a basic rundown as I don't have much time to type this.

The last week I have had exams and so have not been on as much as normal. Which is something I have been told about a few times.

Anyway I did my science, my IST and my RE exams on monday.

I got 91% in science and topped the class. (The week before I got a high distinction in Australia's biggest science test.)

The RE exam I don't care about and I played games on my laptop the whole time.

Tuesday I had Math and Drama.... I don't like math...... Drama is gooooood...

Yesterday I had Geography, PDHPE and english. Geo I did well and added a smart ass answer into it. PDHPE I failed because basically all of my answers were pointing out flaws in their logic. And English was good. I will put up my short story later in the day.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:45 am

Okay well I am in total limbo this last two weeks.

Last week I can't remember well but two major things happened:
1. I found out that the school social will be on my birthday!
2. My PDHPE teacher went off at me because of the stereotype I chose for our exam....

Honestly PDH is stupid, it basically sums up the whole thing by saying "You can do exercise if you want to enough." And then they get up you for not having homework and things done..... Fuck them I wont lie, I will continue to point out the holes in their supposed logic.

Oh and on friday someone (Who normally, basically hates me) come up to me and was trying to get me to ask out her friend who I like again... Obviously last time they said no.

So I spend my weekend in emotional turmoil and all that bullshit.

So today more bullshit turmoil and stupid PDH....

Half of me is in depression.... But it is hard when it is so near to my birthday.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 pm

I swear you should have some Irish in you somehow. Its to hard for me not to think that because you have a lot of good and bad luck . . . plus a lot of Irish were exiled to australia at one point so its possible. Anyway, just to see if it helps, look up and listen to some Flogging Molly. Sometimes it helps me but everyone's different so your choice.

Welcome to bullshit o' tha world laddy, Lets have a few drinks once yer back on. Tab'll be on me.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:01 pm

I probably do. I know that I have got French, English and Italian blood, I wouldn't be surprised if Irish was in there as well.

Oh and I will hold you to that.

Also my niece has red hair and other then her there is like no one our side of the family with it.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Okay so this has to be the worst birthday ever... So far.

I couldn't get to sleep last night for ages so I'm pretty tired.

No presents.

My sister wanted to jump on me and basically did. (She weighs for then me!)

Path is on American time so it thinks my birthday is your tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Aww, and I haven't even started on your gift yet. ;^; I have a huge paper due tomorrow and various other things as of late . . . Soon, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:00 pm

sorry am late for wishing you happy b-day D+ I kinda got a present for you but yea >.>" annoyingness and bullshit unfortunantly prevail
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Its okay both of you.
I just am really tired from lack of sleep.
Tiredness = complaining.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Ironicly, I know what you mean . . . currently typing this at school after Jazz band and its like . . . 30min before I have yet another concert

Welcome to December in America, aka Musician Hell of Concert after Concert
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:12 pm

I really hope for you that this means more money for you.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Okay so I didn't say my day finished.

Well just so you understand later here was my history with phones.
1st: LG or Samsung flip phone. No bluetooth. The most basic phone.
2nd: Samsung flip, you know the ones with the little screen on the cover? Cheap phone and it often didn't work very well.
3rd: Sciphone, rip off of an Iphone, piece of crap, never worked right.

Okay so I get on the bus for school and I was expecting at least one happy birthday to be called out at me. None, and I was forced to sit behind the bus driver.

Eventually my best friend gets on and I get a happy birthday from him, that is after he forgot to sit next to me, he was going to give me birthday punches so I wasn't complaining.

We get to school and my friends kinda remember it is my birthday.
Its nearly time for the first class and I remember I was ment to have gone to the food tech room, so I run off to tell the teacher that I need to go in and I find out class was about to start anyway.

So we all get in and the teacher wastes nearly ten minutes telling everyone that time is of the essence.

I make crepes which impresses everyone a lot and also stresses me out so much that the only food I could eat easily was the very cheesy (and therefor oily) pizza that my cousin made.
I swear I nearly threw up after I ate....

The reason everyone was impressed was because everyone was making simple dishes, like the pizza was made on those flat bread things. Everything was like that and there I am making crepes from scratch, also we didn't have crepe pan so I was forced to cook them in a wok.... It was a harder but I even managed to do the flip!

Anyway, stressed but feeling good.

So later that day I am taken out of sport to set up the sound system and everything for the social. Easy and I understand I am needed, thats okay, I can deal with that.

So I go to my cousins house after school and the first thing he does is get changed, so he is walking around without a shirt. Holy fuck did that make me feel fat!!!! He looks like some fucking statue of a thin Herc. While I on the other hand look like a hairy.... Anyway ignore that. I looked so fat, that is all that is needed to be known....

So we go downstairs and do some exercises, I am strong but my left arm is weak and the shoulder is double jointed.... Not a good combo. I cant bench press 20kg (7kg bar) without my left shoulder threatening to give out on me.
FFS I can lift that with my right arm if I can get the balance right!!!

So I start mucking around on the boxing bag... I must say as much as I would hate to fight my cousin, I think I would still beat him... He hits hard and fast but he has no fighters reflex.

Him: Punch, kick, punch, kick, punch, kick, punch, kick. Ect.
Me: Punch, punch, kick, twirl sending elbow into ribs or up under the jaw, punch, kick, random spin around my foot with the elbow going out again.

On the down side my wrists hurt a bit from it all, and my foot for some reason....... Although that might be from dancing.

I just realized how long this is.

So my mum eventually picks me up and we go to get my present. The phone I wanted wasn't there so I got a better one.
Nokia C6: $279
vs
LG xionon: $200

I got the Nokia and it is awesome. I am so glad they didn't have the LG.
Listening to it right now.

Now I find this awesome. I get back and I have a shower. I then open the phone and put it all together and try turning it on. It not only turned on but had enough battery for the whole social as well.

The social was good, I danced with a few people... One of them kinda made me and I was to nice to ask her to go away.
I got squashed into the girl I like, I only had time to move slightly so she wasn't pressed right on my..... You know. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
I'm not sure to curse or love the people who had squashed us together....

Anyway, as normal it could of been better, but really it could of been worse... I just need to get better with talking to the girls I like....

I fail!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:07 pm

yay for new phones! Not sure about the rest. lol <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cry the good ones for I am here.   Cry the good ones for I am here. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cry the good ones for I am here.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next