The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:18 pm

I got a haircut and now I'm all self-conscious about it because I'm really bad at looking like a girl.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Haircutcopy
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:55 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 4-22-2010815AM

Go go atheist pessimism.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 4-27-2010745AM

I yell at video games and it's kind of a bad habit.

I get really angry at Dragon Age because it has awesome writing and so when I end up betrayed by that chick I end up really angry and stuff.

YELLING

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 FMADoodles

I have not drawn enough FMA despite it being one of my biggest art inspirations ever and I decided I needed to remedy this.

Al's right eye disappeared either in the Gate, or when I drew the line for his hair over it and didn't fix it, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Ahhh! I LOVE your FMA drawings. <3

Also, I yell at video games alot too. I can't play Halo online with the headset because I would probably get thrown out. XD I get REALLY angry. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Why thank you. c: I am rather fond of my doodles as well . . . I used to always have difficulty making Edward look like Edward.

I was really bad at yelling at my games today. I was playing Madworld and in that game, the announcers already swear a lot, so thankfully there was nobody home while I was going "GOD DAMN IT YOU MOTHER F---ERS HOLD STILL AUUUGHH"
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:23 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 WorstInsultEver

I could use critique on this. I've spent a bunch of time on it and I'll be spending three times as much more (assuming I don't lose interest). I could've finished drawing Joey's legs before asking for critique but I tried for about ten minutes, and then I felt awkward about spending that much time trying to draw his backside and stopped. Also, hands suck.

It's actually not a fully romantic comic. :v There will be a punchline in the last few panels that haven't been invented yet. Of course, seeing as I've invested two or three hours in this part already, trying to perfect the drawings and words to perfectly cultivate this potential relationship and the awkward feelings being shared, I'm going to feel like a total jerk when I kill it five panels later.

This is also fun, though, because I don't ever draw Joey like this. It's a lot of fun to develop his character (because it's somehow separate from mine) like this.

. . . The girl's name is Dani and I should use her for something for once besides this. She was originally gonna be his girlfriend for some old roleplay but that NEVER HAPPENED.

She was gonna cheat on him anyway.

. . .

TOO MUCH DESCRIPTION
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:08 pm

I think it's really nice! I love the opening panel (yes, even despite the missing legs!), and the last two panels. The wording is just perfect too. Really captures that awkward talking stage. Good job!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Thank ya. c: It's good to know that I can draw emotions that I can't physically express in the real world. YEAH SOCIAL INEPTITUDE WOOO

I'm not sure I can bring myself to draw the last panels now. :C I might have to cut it at this, or make two versions or something.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:08 am

AWEEEEE (ahem.) I know you wanted critique, but I just awed through the comic. It is very cute and romantic and you portrayed the scene and what you wanted perfectly. It was good even without some legs XD. I think you did the hands pretty nice. I give you props for sitting down that long to make it look so good. ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:15 am

Yeah, I can't draw the last panels now. I'll have to make a new comic later using characters I don't like/that don't really exist to do that one. >:C Now I want to make this one all pretty and shiz instead of making it funny.

Come to think of it, Dani's personality really doesn't fit for what the punchline would've been anyway. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:50 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 5-3-2010800AM
Yeah I don't have much to say on this one.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 5-3-2010730PM
Seriously.

Saren wasn't even supposed to stick around for that long. :v He was supposed to be there for, like, ten minutes, be obnoxious, and leave. Then we decided we needed hiim to stay there and make things INTERESTING and then I was like "WHY DID I MAKE HIM SO ANNOYING NOW I'M STUCK WITH HIM AHH"

Taiju's more awesome.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:39 am

Hmmm...... I would pay anything to be able to draw like that.... Honestly I suck.

I've got a great eye for detail but my hands are useless....
Stupid hands.....
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:23 am

Heh, well, it just takes practice. My early works were complete disasters, and I still can't always make exactly what I want even though I see it in my head. Practice, practice~
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:59 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Elain

Doodles of Elain from who-knows-when. I just found this page in my accordion folder.

Also an awful sketch of Taiju's favorite coin in the corner, hurr.

Elain (c) Memory and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:53 pm

I have been drawing How To Train Your Dragon some.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Ruffnut

I was promised eternal love if I drew Ruffnut for someone. And so I drew her right quick.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Hiccupcopy
I did practice some new shading techniques, though. Rather pleased, even though I went really quickly. Same with the lineart, I tried using some thinner lines and stuff and I like it.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:27 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Smiiilecopy

Happy Joey is happy.

Doodle thing I guess. I just wanted him to look happyish.

His shirt says "White text on a black shirt" in homage to the webcomic Questionable Content. The artist actually sells those shirts and I want one.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:40 pm

lol XD Sorry babe! I didn't mean for you to get stuck with Saren! It just kinda happened! And awe, you made Elain look so nice! ^^ I love your sketches and your comics as always. I first saw the How to Train your Dragon comics on facebook and it took me a few seconds before I was like, "Oh hey wait, that's the movie..." lol. ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:33 pm

c:

Time to upload a small group of pictures again. I'm starting to hit an art slump so this might the be the last good batch for a little while. ;_;

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Music

I decided she needed to have something interesting. A silent girl playing music seemed reasonable.

I might change the style of the ocarina, but I really like it as is anyway. :/

ALSO I should stop drawing on notebook paper, but I don't have a sketchbook right now. Sigh.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 5-15-2010930PMcopy

I really like the facial expressions for some reason though.

The project was that romantic comic. >8C I was really happy with how that was coming out.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 AdventuesinWritingaPersonalStatemen

In retrospect, it really wasn't that difficult in the first place once I figured out what I was writing about.

Sunday and Monday were just crappy days in general. :v NOT productive.

And I can't even begin to write how much swearing was actually going on Sunday (but I was home alone so it was okay).

Dailies will never be this long again.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 ArtSlump

I can just feel the art slump coming on. I'm getting all these ideas to draw (I reeeeally wanna illustrate something about Taiju that would be long) but the muse is gone.

*le sigh*

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 FirstDate

This is what the comic was looking like before I screwed up. *hates self*
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Awe I am sure your muse will come back to you soon! Nice comics. (yay, I wrote a lot of criticism -rolls eyes-) I liked your lazy stick figure art! hehe.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:56 pm

I was feeling really emo/angry yesterday for no real reason whatsoever.

Unhappy drawings were had.

I'm not dying or anything. :/

But I ended up liking how they came out so yeah.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Unamusedcopy
I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 TheManwiththeGoldEyescopy
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:57 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 MoodSwingscopy

WAAHHH I HATE MY WORK

BUT THEN THAT MEANS I MUST GET BETTER

AAWWW WHY WON'T THIS WORK I'M AWFUUULLLL

This keeps happening.

Long comic is long sorry.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Girlcopy

Sketching. Figured out that I can get this effect by putting a full gradient layer underneath a black one, and erasing off the black.

Fun.

I've drawn this girl twice today and I still don't know who she is, but she likes chainsaws.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:24 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Zakurocopy

I never draw Zakuro. :/ Then again, I don't know that I've ever drawn her male counterpart, Zeke, so . . .

She's so cheerful.

I always tried out textures for the first time! Probably not the most expert application but oh well, I'll get better or something.

The texture on her shoes makes me think of strawberries, and I hate strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Ah, I like this picture! It's cute. Also, I think her shoes rock. XD
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Converse shoes are always popular. c: Those are her favorite pair and she'd probably wear them with a dress if she could get away with it.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:14 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 TheEndofFMA

Fun fact: I can neither play nor draw guitars.

Plz 2 see journal for sappy rant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: