The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Magic/Exile RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Magic/Exile RP Empty
PostSubject: Magic/Exile RP   Magic/Exile RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:31 pm

In another world, chosen people are given the ability to draw on the power of things around them. This power, or Magus takes on different forms depending on what the person is able to draw from. In this world, some Magi (those able to draw on the power of Magus) work for the kingdom as respected members of the council. Any Magi who does not register with the king is considered rouge, and are chased out of cities and forced to live on thier own.

These would be the catagories you could choose from:

Magus Incindeae - The ability to draw energy from fire. This could manifest itself from simple heat or light, to full out flames.

Magus Undae - The ability to draw energy from water. This would also include the ability to create ice, or control and shape any liquid.

Magus Terrae - The ability to draw energy from the earth, especially gem stones. This could include shaping earth, or drawing on specific powers from stones. This would also include healing.

Magus Sylvestris - The ability to draw energy from plant life. This can include causing plants to grow abnormally fast, and in any shape the user wishes. Can also casue plants to grow spontaniously, without the need of seeds.

Magus Divi - The ability to draw energy from the wind. Can harness the power of the wind, from a gentle breeze to a roaring tornado.

Magus Bestiae - The ability to draw energy from animal life. Depending on what animals are nearby, this ability changes. For example, drawing energy from a bull would increase strength, while drawing energy from a squirel would make one more agile and quick.

Magus Lunae/Soli - The ablility to draw energy from the moon/sun. Drawing from the sun is similar to Magus Incendiae. It is stronger, but restricted to daylight. Drawing from the moon gives one the ability to control emotions as well as heal.

If I get more than two people interested, I'll start a sign-up thread.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Magic/Exile RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic/Exile RP   Magic/Exile RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Well, I'm still interested of course . . .
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Magic/Exile RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic/Exile RP   Magic/Exile RP Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:19 pm

glad to hear it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Magic/Exile RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic/Exile RP   Magic/Exile RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Hello! I am new to this site but this seems very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

Magic/Exile RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic/Exile RP   Magic/Exile RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:34 pm

Heh, well, we're pretty far into this roleplay by now . . . not to mention the actual roleplay is in the Intermediate thread, dunno why this is here.

But I can't say I'd mind too terribly much if you joined in, though you might have to wait awhile. We're in a pretty odd spot in the story for anyone to just jump in, and Savvy and I haven't been responding much to the story itself. She has no muse, you see. >3>; And of course there is the matter of whether Savvy wants anyone else in. Don't think she'd mind, but like I said, there might be a waiting period here.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

Magic/Exile RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic/Exile RP   Magic/Exile RP Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Well then, you're welcomed to join! Right now we have two members, Syldoran and I. We're each playing two characters. We're all on the run right now, since the prince of the realm was discovered to be a Magi, and he didn't want to be in the service of his father. We're being chased by Royal Magi.

Feel free to post some sort of profile, so we know about your character. :3 Just a simple one would be fine. Maybe say your character's name, gender, age, Magus, and if they are Royal or Rouge. :3 Once you do that, feel free to jump in at anytime! Just read the last few posts so you know what's going on. And, like Syl already said, you might want to wait till a better point. I'm sure we can work you in now though, if you are impatient. A new character might be just what I need to find more motivation. Very Happy

It's called Magus Potentae, and it's in the private rp section in intermediate. Like Syl said, I don't know why this is in the beginner section. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic/Exile RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic/Exile RP   Magic/Exile RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic/Exile RP
Page 1 of 1