The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A chat room, nya~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:28 pm

It's really because some idiot mod and admin on another site have a chat and they keep banning me, but if you guys might like to join and chat at any time, that's alright.

Otaku Universe Chat, nya~!

Sure, it's average, but it works.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:59 pm

I'd suggest we create our own chatroom, or IRC but we don't have many active people here yet, and maybe not an IRC because some people might have to download Firefox for Chatzilla.

Yes. Chatzilla, shit me not.

§
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:00 pm

Chatzilla?
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:06 pm

System for Firefox that allowed people to create IRCs, or basic chatrooms where you could do a lot of things. Commands, mods, etc. etc. It was much more coding than smiley faces and aesthetics like Chatango.

§
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Meh. I don't personally care. I was just inviting everybody...
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:42 pm

You make it sound like I was hating on it. I don't. It just seems weird.

§
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm not trying to imply that, meow.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:58 pm

A chat room... hm... I have noticed chat rooms on many sites I have visited but usually people aren't active on them. If I did make a chat room here, we would need more active people like Shiva said. Members need to promote the site to! Mods and Admins can't do it alone! It is a snail's pace that way!
Back to top Go down
Avalon
Child
Child
Avalon

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 3:42 pm

I'll do it if you say please.
Back to top Go down
fleamailman
Child
Child
fleamailman

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:28 am

"...please don't misunderstand me here, when I merely ask why..." started the goblin, continuing "...that is I mean, if we chat here on this thread as we are doing now, we receive notifications, ability to edit, can add pictures, adds to our post count, and to the site overall post count too, offers something for members to see later when they return later, whereas a chatroom had none of that...", in fact, the goblin remembers when a site nearly folded because the chatroom sucked out the members effort towards usual posting, where the admin had to do a email "rally call" to members to wake up, concluding "...live writers rely on air/edit/backup for their posts, which kind of bars me from posting there, but tell me why you got banned then, depending on your reply I can introduce you the type of forum that will accept you, and don't worry about membership here, I wouldn't be here if I don't know how this goes..."

A chat room, nya~ Ab-fab_l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A chat room, nya~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chat room, nya~   A chat room, nya~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A chat room, nya~
Page 1 of 1