The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:38 am

The premice is simple beat my baddies.

Its a sort of Elete Four for Adventurers. Set in New Phylis castle, a massive palace where Lord Kyrios is holding a tournament. Get to the top and fight him and his Family to win great riches and fame. Even a job in his purple armour army. There are 7 rooms with increasingly dangerous members of Kyrios' elite fighters ending with a battle with the lord himself in room seven that opens onto the roof. Defeat your opponent in each room and you'll get to move to the next.

One at a time or all together, it doesn't matter if you go in teams or not. But if you outnumber your opponent, they will call for reinforcements to even up the numbers from the guards standing around.

Anyone interested?

Last edited by Tyro on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:06 pm

I will play as the twins if you want. Just so you know it wont last very long.
I love my completely OP half-gods...
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm

Challenge Accepted. You Start Immediately.

Room One: Zoe 'Quip' Ellas

New Phylis Castle looms, blocking the grey weather and the gagged sun behind a turret. The banners of purple struggle against their restraints that are snapped onto the wall. The colour continued along the rows. Two long lines of The Black Fox's purple army stood in two rows, making a violet hallway towards the large doors to the entrance hall of the castle. As you walk, long trumpets will sound, announcing your arrival to the Tournament. You are here to test your metal, skill, daring and cunning against what Lord Kyrios deems the strongest from the worlds he's claimed. His generals stand between the creature himself.

Not a whole lot is known about him. From what the people of New Phylis know, he is a mighty warrior and powerful, almost god-like creature that carries the power of death to use on his enemies. He can lay crops to waste and render a man's strength that of an infants. He is regularly known as 'The Black Fox' just from his description. They're all in favour of the Lord's hunger for an empire, and keen to see it grow. They seem to be happy, making armour, weapons or researching all day. Talk of a 'Disgusting Red Foxes', one's called 'Tyro' by some of the researchers or scientists, are usually followed by something to the effect of "The Empire will crush them all!"

Those people are behind the men in purple, screaming and shouting. The noise makes it hard to get the whole gist but it seems like "Go home now!" and "No one beats The Empire's elite!" As the doors open before the two of you, the trumpeting reaches its climax and stops. You walk in, of course, to have the doors closed.

Then locked behind you, nothing but the crowd to liven up the silence.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Alan walks forward, he looks at each piece of armour, his gaze finds the smallest bit of rust, or the smallest bend or bit of misshapen metal. To his disappointment he doesn't find a thing. Today he is not in his normal attire, instead he has a thin suit of chain-mail on which was made for him by Rhiana, he has a cape on which is blood red and laced with many, many, many tiny strands of silver. This was Bella's creation and can't be cut through, also if it is tangled around a blades and the blade is ripped out of it, it will take the edge off the blade and make it so it would be more helpful used as a club.

Bella is wearing nothing, of her normal gear. She has a full body suit (Think of tomb raider.) which is more flexible then any fabric. It clings to her body and is fire resistant.

Finally they come to the doors, Alan looks at her and grins, she sighs but does as he wants. The doors open to let in two glowing figures, their eyes are pure. The male has eyes of silver and glows the same colour, his movements leave an silver trail. The female has eyes of gold and also glows gold, while not as much as the male, her movements also leave a slight gold trail.

Suddenly they both let the runes fade. Gold and silver, fading to the clearest of ice blues. Alan looks around before yelling out to who ever wants to know "There is rust of the 67th suit of armour in the entrance on the left side. Just under the armpit!" Bella sighs and waits for someone to tell them what to do.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Room one: Zoe 'Quip' Ellas   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:58 am

Nothing but a small whirring could be heard in the massive hall. Massive pains of glass flooded light upon the marble pillars. Stacks of clockwork or electronic things - clocks, toys, Game Boys, phones, remote controls- and explosives - dynamite, C4, bottles of vodka even - on the fine tiled floor in black and white. More purple banners are hung from the walls. The whirring came from the rafters above, metal platforms hanging between the panes of glass in the ceiling. A small clockwork chattering teeth fell from these platforms, landing on its side in front of Bella and Alan. It had a two-way radio and a small shiny charge tangled up in all the wires. The toy slowly wined down, the little feet coming to a stop.

It exploded sharply in a large white flash in front of them both.

"Heee-ha-ha-haaaa!" The ghostly face with the green hair and red smile popped her head out over the rafters, shaking with all the giggles. An archer in purple armour stood next to Quip, training his arrow.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 am

The explosion washed over both of them, nether of them went to stop it, after all they are both fire mages and there home is in hell to boot. Fire was natural to them and so they didn't blink in the explosion, any bit of shrapnel shattered against them and they stood frowning.

Slowly they turned towards each other,
"Should we kill them?"
"I guess that they might be the challenge..."
"Okay..."
They made pretense of waving to the two before fireballs started erupting from their palms and flying towards the two.

(Sorry for shortness. I'm kinda confused.)
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:20 am

(what's to get? Your in a large room with rows of pillars, piles of explosives and electronics are piled around them. Quip - your opponent - is on a hanging platform above you, hanging from the ceiling with an archer. She's just made a bomb called a 'flashbang' explode in front of you that is supposed to disorientate. Oh, and she's insane. Also, I added appropriate music, for a giggle... )

With a quick turn, Quip turns to the nearest sack, pulling a bundle of wires, a phone and a stick of dynamite out, chucking it downwards towards the twins. Another clatters to the floor, nearer to Alan.

The Archer releases his arrow at Bella, hoping to hit her chest. Why not? Its a pretty big target with lots of squishy bits.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Alan smiles, his eyes silver disks, he reaches out and grabs the arrow from the air before threading it through the bomb and chucking it at the platform. He gave the arrow just enough force that it would come down in front of Quip and the minion.

Alan jumped his movements highlighted by a silver trail, a strong wind picked him up and delivered him to the wall before cutting off. He ran, pure speed allowing him to run up the wall until he was running on the ceiling. When he was above them he dropped and as he did so he unsheathed his long sword. The diamond blade sparkled as it hummed murderously towards the archers head. He brought it back through where the archers head should be for good measure before bringing it up towards Quips ribs.

All the while Bella cast and held a spell to slow down their enemies movement's and thoughts, depending on the will power of the person the spell would slow down their movements, but maybe not their minds.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Quip pulls out more bombs from the bag, chucking a few more as she starts to walk along the walkway, chuckling away.

Alan's impressive feat of catching an arrow was only observed by the archer. It was then followed up by stabbing a bomb to then throw an improvised stick grenade at Quip's feet.

Quip had decided that 'big pile of stuff that goes boom 1' should be deployed. A hopeful explosion of shrapnel should shred through the closer of the twins to the explosion: Bella. She pulled out half a Bop-it melted together with half a portable TV to make her remote detonation device. Bop-it and you go boom. Of course, the stick grenade exploded by her feet. She slips over the side of the rafters and off towards the ground.

Lets face it, the archer wasn't likely to survive this. He flops over with only a partial skull left, getting caught by the second slash from Alan too. He's the only one in the room with less chance of survival then Quip it seems.

Bella's spell resulted in what looked like a statue hurtling back to earth. Quip's movements had become sluggish at best, like moving through glue. As you can see, on the way down, she was trying to push the massive detonation button, but she hit the ground before she could react. Her arms buckled a little but she's still making her palms storm towards the button as fast as she can. She had something like twelve seconds before she blew the cheating gits up.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Twelve seconds was more then needed for ether of the twins. As Quip fell Bella took one of the curved daggers out of her breastplate, it was the smallest of the lot and perfect for throwing. Bella flipped it in her hands and flung it at Quip's nose, this was just before Quip hit the ground and so the dagger should ether hit her smack bang in the top of the head, or if Quip's body bounced, right under her so that she would land on it.

Just for good measure Alan had kicked the dead body of the archer off the platform before moving over to where Quip fell and jumped off. His sword blade down and right over Quips heart he fell, Bella controlled the air to reduce resistance so he would fall as fast as possible.

Lets face it, Quip should stop trying to bop it and say her prayers, or last words, whatever is preferred.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:42 pm

(Please understand that I really want this room to go up. Your guys are likely to survive anyway, right?)

OK, Quip got no last words or anything really. The throwing knife went straight through her head, Alan stabbed her in the heart. What a surprise...

Zoe 'Quip' Ellas: Eliminated
1 to Bella and Alan. 6 to go.

The Bop-it thing fell from her grasp, tumbling downwards, hitting the big 'Bop-it' button into her shoulder. Quip's body flopped as though underwater before the first of the six pillars went up. Flame from the alcohol scorched the tiles. Bits of plastic and glass flew all over the place. Shockwave cracked, then blew the marble apart. The noise was terrible. All six went up at once, ripping through the pillars and walkway above.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:11 pm

(That's okay, I was going to have Alan press it anyway.)

Alan blinked as he landed and the bop-it fell. "Oh." Was all he got out before the explosions rang out.

Shadows darted about, stopping shrapnel that way heading for ether of the twins, they walked through the flames without feeling the heat. Well Bella did, Alan bent down and took the dagger out of Quip's head and let the fire clean it before handing it back to Bella.

She smiled and they walked together towards what they thought was the exit to the next opponent.

Alan frowned as they walked "God dam! I got blood on my cape!"

"Oh get over it, the cape is made to be that colour anyway."

"But, this will dry and look horrible."

"Maybe you will think next time before slicing someone's head open... What about this, I will fix it when we get back?"

"Yeah, thanks sis."

"Uh-ha..."
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:46 pm

Quip appeared to have gone from Joker to Two-Face. Most of the skin on one of the sides of her corpses face had been ripped straight off. Everything was striped away, to the bloody bones and teeth. Her body had been tossed to the side by the explosions.

The way towards the next room was simply some stairs but loud speakers rang out in the small space.
"Congratulations. You just murdered a delusional teenager with some fireworks. I know consider you a creditable threat." The voice was low, smooth and full of ego. "But, I should really introduce myself. I am Lord Kyrios. This is my building and my tournament. I might say, you do enjoy your cheating, don't you? Leaping from one wall to the other, what's sometimes referred to here as a 'Syrup Time' spell. I'm not sure the known laws of physics like being raped in such a way." At the top of the flight, doors swung open.
"I watch with bated breath to see how to get past a foe that's more of a threat than a toddler with a sparkler. I guess it'll be nice if you win but if you don't, say Kyrios sent you when you see Daddy."

Room Two: Othello Kingsly
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

They walked up the stairs, they still had the rings on their fingers, and they hadn't even touch that power, so they still had that for the opponents t be surprised by. Alan had not yet touched his rune other then for speed, and honestly, he used that to go to get some food from the markets, so it wasn't like it was a last resort. But the two biggest things, Bella had only activated her rune because of her brothers gaudiness and she has not tapped into that power at all. Alan always had his last resort... He had to wonder, what would 'Lord Kyrios' do if Alan 'accidently' filled his castle with demons.

He smiled at the message and hoped that they had microphones around here somewhere so Kyrios could hear him. "Sorry, but my mother always taught me not to lie, and if I said you sent me when one of your minions did... Well that would be doing just what my mother told me not to!"

Bella mumbled to herself something like "Baited breath, you've got that right." before looking up "Sir, we are immortal, don't you think that maybe we have learned a bit of patience? Your 'baited breath' or words to be correct do no more then amuse us."

With that they walked forward into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 am

He smiled at the message and hoped that they had microphones around here somewhere so Kyrios could hear him. "Sorry, but my mother always taught me not to lie, and if I said you sent me when one of your minions did... Well that would be doing just what my mother told me not to!"

"Fine." Came his reply. "Tell him to keep my private suite clean."

Bella mumbled to herself something like "Baited breath, you've got that right." before looking up "Sir, we are immortal, don't you think that maybe we have learned a bit of patience? Your 'baited breath' or words to be correct do no more then amuse us."

"Hmmm...odd. Amusement is why your here." A moments pause. "I'm sure you'll find it equally fun to note that you are actually limited to one death. One trip to hell and back and you lose. Even immortals, as stiff as they always are, as yourselves can revel in some kind of challenge? I await you on the roof."

They entered the room, old but of equal size. But, unlike the last, was nothing but flat floorboards, stained wallpaper, bare light bulbs. Globules of a strange mercury like substance, seeping around the wood. Quiet foot steps in the relative gloom were met with a squeak from the floor.
"I fight for myself." He said, the voice low, reserved but powerful. Othello stood in his coat and boots, his black skin seemed to suit the shadows. The liquid metal rose up from between the boards, forming a staff he quickly grabbed in is metal hand. A purple soldier with a broadsword emerged from the side. He too was bald, looking more like a corpse with his faint skin and glazed eyes. The pointed teeth in his smile gave him away somewhat.

Othello stood, awaiting attack.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:56 am

They walked through the remainder of the stairs without replying to him, they had both guessed that he ended the conversation with his last words.

They moved into the next room and Alan looked about, for the moment he ignored the opponent "If the rooms get this much better with each floor then Kyrios must have Olympus as a rooftop." Of course Alan was just prattling on, as he always did.

Bella on the other hand was trying to figure out the man "If you fight for yourself then why the heck are you here?" She spoke more of a statement then a question, just attacking him mentally before they began the real stuff. As for the servant she had to wonder, vampire? Or some type of necromancers trick.

Alan turned up next to Bella and drew his sword. Bella held her hand out and hers materialized. A wave of fire suddenly swept forward as they began to mover forward.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Othello stood rigid and resilient. A hardened, tested man standing fast against Satan's children. He simply stares back with equal restraint. He was soundless, ignoring or just choosing not to answer Bella's question.

Fire swept forwards and Othello pulled the metal of his staff, stretching its shape into a protective sheath to cover the parts of him still human. The flames wash over his shield of steel. The purple soldier drops the sword, most of his hands and face being burnt to a crisp. He recoils back, clutching at his singed features before looking back at the twins. A little dust seeps as the burns close. He takes a low stance, baring his long canines, picking up his sword.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 am

They watch what happens when the fireball hits. "Mage." Alan mutters as he and his twin swap sides. He is now facing what he guesses is a vampire. He points his sword toward the warrior and a long pillar of flame erupts along it aiming straight for the things chest. After a few seconds the flames recede so they are simply half covering the blade which Alan then swings at the warrior with lightning fast strokes at the vampire.

While Alan does that Bella continues the blast of fire, after a second it turns near invisible as it turns blue hot. Like Alan's, this blast of fire was concentrated on her target. All of a sudden the fire would stop and the all the water vapor in the room condensed and splashed down onto him at icy temperatures. Then instantly again the fire would be back as Bella attempted to make the metal brittle and shatter.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:05 pm

The vampire is in possession of the ability to perform bizarre feats of speed and strength. Its a birth right. So its not too far-fetched to report that the clumsy throwing of fire at the vampires chest was dodged by a quick front roll to his side before advancing slowly forwards. His purple armour is now charred and dirtied with soot. That same speed made both his and Alan's blades clang loudly with the defend. A nothing string of metal clashes as the skilled vampire successfully parries Alan's final cut to the side, making a slash at Alan's gut afterwards.

Othello's metal had properties more like mercury than steel. The fire rolled over the still liquid surface and the water was able to slide off the taught metal. Another lick of f flame may have oxidised the surface a little.
"Too quick." Othello muttered as he took the corner of the metal sheet, swinging it over his head like a cape. "No thought." With a flick of the shiny wrist has his arm came round, the sheet of melted metal flew at Bella like a net, droplets spraying off the corners.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 am

Alan nods as the vampire rolls, it was good that he was at least fighting a vampire. True, its speed and strength did not match his own, but really, it was just a vampire, he was part god. He uses his great/broad sword like a much lighter and faster rapier. He held it in his left hand as he held the blow, as the vampire swung again Alan carried the swing to hold it away from him. The blade of his sword pointing down with the vampires sword across it he smiled "You know, that looks very much like Jesus' cross." He said just loud enough for the vampire to hear, and then a moment later his fist would go flying towards his face as a silver blur while his left hand kept the pressure on the sword.

Bella nodded as he spoke "A simple experiment, I needed to know what I was up against." As she spoke she moved her fingers, shaping a few runes, once again she had 'raped' the laws of physics with the, as Kyrios called it 'Syrup time spell'.

Bella smiled as shadows enveloped her and she disappeared, instantly she was behind Othello, her sword swinging in a murderous arc aimed at his ribs. At the same time daggers of shadow flung themselves at him from above her head.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm

"What?!" The Vampire exclaims, looking into Alan's big blues, thick Texan accent, "That horse-shit?" Aaand whack! The blow collides from Alan collides with his cheek bone. Obviously, the struggle has been broken between the two swords. The vampire recoils, stumbling with heavy footfalls backwards before readying another low stance to attack from.

Othello's blanket of metal whipped round like a net caught in treacle. Experience turned out to be a life saver here. Although, this may have been basic common sense too. When shadows envelope someone, its never good. Usually, it means that dark forces are at play. Othello has seen many an ally do this sort of thing. He remembered one claim that they were surprised that many a target for such powers of darkness stand and watch in awe.

So, he gets low as the shadows envelop Bella. Expecting something more like a laser beam of black death, he dives to the floor. Bella's weapon misses but the shadow daggers have better luck. One lands into his shoulder.

The scream was matched with a furious cry and a metallic arm smashing through the floor boards below. It lost strength and splashed on the wood as the paid subsided. More splinters as another silver tendril rises up under Bella.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:35 pm

Alan smiles savagely as he threw the sword to his right hand and swung it in an ark up towards the vampires mid section. With his other hand he drew one of his katanas and sliced down at its head. If the vampire got his sword stuck in between the two blades, they would act like industrial scissors and cut through the blade. Well that was of course if it was a normal blade.

((I knew you could like that one XD ))

Bella slashed down, not wasting time with emotions, she aimed a blow straight down at his heart. She was not as fast as her brother, but she had magic and her slowing spell still had not worn off. As she swung the blade she spoke in the demonic language, suddenly the wood at her feat started to grow and move, binding together with the other planks, it shot out branches which attempted to wrap around Othello, this would also of made it harder for anything to get through the wood since it had magic flowing through it.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:00 pm

The best rule to follow when avoiding attack is to not be in the way of it. That of course assumes you can't just walk away.

So, the vampire's weapon clangs heavily against Alan's as he hurriedly swats the attacking blade back down again while placing his back foot over a little bit, moving himself to the side. As Alan's katana swipes for his skull, the Vampire recoils, taking a further step backwards as he pulls back his head. A quick as a flash, he lunges at Alan with a skip forwards.

Othello rightly struggles against the natural binds that attempt to restrain him. He breaks some of the thinner branches but this still makes hitting his heart difficult as his chest bobs and bucks.

The pool of metal that Othello had control over was still uncovered, right next to Bella. The old, clever man could easily turn things around. A metal appendage the thickness of a tree trunk formed and attacked Bella with a whipping motion, snapping around an ankle. Like a club, it picks her up swinging her at a stained wall.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 am

Alan lets go of the swords and uncrosses his arms before grabbing the swords again in the opposite hands then they had been in. Now he spun out of the way of the vampires attack, his cape moving towards the blade to tangle it up. If the blade did get tangled in the cape, the enchanted material would completely blunt-en the blade. He kept moving and spun around once more before lashing out with the diamond sword with enough force to cut a person in full armour cleanly in half.

Bella plants the sword in the wood next to Othello and pivots herself upside down just in time to dodge the metal. She swings herself around and raises the sword at him as the shadows condense and once again daggers of shadow go flying towards him. She follows this up with a blast of cold energy which would make mercury freeze solid.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 am

Yes, the cape wrapped itself around the sword. The Vampire attempted to keep hold of his sword, and ended up being dragged along with it. His stumble to the side meant that the blow to his mid-riff was reduced a little bit. Those cleaving blades cut straight through the thin purple leather between metal plates. The diamond blade did manage to cleave straight into the Vampire's stomach will about halfway, catching on his decrepit spine at the end of Alan's arc. With his free hand, the Vampire threw a nasty hook into Alan's jaw before trying to shake his sword free.

To avoid the shards of shadow, Othello concentrated all energies upon the area next to him, just under his shoulder. It was there that the wooden floor heaved. The floorboards buckled despite the new strength they had been given, rolling Othello onto his side. He used this energy to throw a kick aimed at Bella's sword. He rolls till he's almost to the wall before using that to ease himself up off the floor. He inspects the latest scratched and gashes in his arm. The frost upon his cheek left his skin with a blue tinge, dusted with ice that travelled down his neck and shoulder, showing up his veins. Its safe to say he wasn't winning...
"Tenacious." A hand clenches and rises as another smash from the substance below the floorboards rises up through the same point it had bent the wood. A frozen chunk flies off and begins to melt next to the huge worm that lunged for Bella.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament   Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alan and Bella - The Villain Tournament
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next