The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

A Heart So True

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

A Heart So True - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm

"There has to be something you can do," Anson said, slumping her shoulders in a defeated fashion. "They can't just let you not go like that . . . they're believing stupid lies! Maybe you could sneak out or something . . . I mean, not exactly the best idea, but . . . they're just wrong and they shouldn't stop you because of that."
Back to top Go down
csleuth
Infant
Infant
csleuth

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:47 pm

"Well, I know for sure they will not change their answer, but sneaking out?" a sly smile grew across Fin's face.

"Now that might be an idea." Fin was worried how his parents were going to take it. What could he do to let them know he would be alright? What if they ended up being fine with his new hobby, but on the otherhand they might call the cops to search for him.

"What if they do something drastic once they find out I've left? CRAP!!! I don't know what to do," Fin plopped down on his bed, slumping his shoulders and hanging his head in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:20 am

Amaya shook her head, a slow smile crawling onto her face.

"You could leave them a note so they won't worry. And even if they do call the police, I don't think Officer Jenny will do anything about it. After all, once someone turns ten, they are officially able to become a trainer. You're way past that age," she shrugged, "so your parents really have no leagal right to keep you from going."
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Anson nodded in fervent agreement. She hated to see Fin so disappointed, particularly when his parents were so willfully ignorant about everything that she believed in.

"You can't let them keep trying to control you," she added persuasively. "They really don't have the right. You're old enough to go, and you'd be safe, and they don't even know what they're talking about. I say you go for it."
Back to top Go down
csleuth
Infant
Infant
csleuth

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 pm

"That's right, they don't have legal control over me," It was like a light bulb had suddenly lit in his head showering his body with its warming hope.

"I will leave them a note. I don't want them to freak out over me bringing a couple of new riends home and then suddenly disappearing. That would turn out really bad." Fin walked over to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper from the second shelf and a pen from his snorlax pen cup and began writing.

Meanwhile Ralts sensed the tension leaving the room and began to play with Growlithe, jumpng back and forth in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Amaya smiled slightly when Fin made his decision. She hated taking him away from his family like that, but she knew that this was what would make him happiest. Besides, his parents really didn't have any right to make him stay against his will.

She took a seat down on Fin's bed, lifting Shieldon onto her lap.

"So, what will our first stop be?"
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:03 pm

"We'll want to go to the next closest town, first," Anson said thoughtfully, watching as Flame began to playfully growl at Ralts. "I didn't want to tackle the gym here yet, so I have no problem leaving right away. We can stop at the store to stock up on anything you need before we go."
Back to top Go down
csleuth
Infant
Infant
csleuth

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

"Well that means we either need to head to Ecruteak or Blackthorn," Fin said looking over his shoulder while he was writing, "and judging from my map and some of the stories I've heard about the Ice Path, I would think it a better choice to steer clear of there, especially for beginning trainers like Amaya and me."

Fin finished his letter to his parents and began folding it. Ralts and growlithe were still hopping about the room playing what appeared to be a rousing game of tag.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Amaya nodded.

"Ecruteak it is," she said happily. She went to pick up her bag, but froze as she heard footsteps coming down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Anson nodded in cheerful agreement and opened her mouth to say something when she likewise paused, hearing the footsteps. They weren't doing anything objectionable, were they? She and Amaya were only talking and Fin hadn't tried to sneak out the window yet, so no, there couldn't be anything exactly wrong. Still, hopefully it wasn't one of Fin's parents telling the girls to leave because they were horrible people . . .
Back to top Go down
csleuth
Infant
Infant
csleuth

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:33 pm

Fin was finally starting to feel happy with his life. He was glad he met these two girls. They were is door to a new world, a new lifestyle that he had wished for for so long. A feeling of happiness nd excitement washed over him at the thought of running away with these two to travel the world and train pokemon.

Sudenly this feeling was interrupted by the sound of feet sliding across the wood floor in the hallway. Each time one of the feet picked up it would rub against the floor making a sound that caused Fin's stomach to flutter. When the foot returned to the ground his stomach followed and dropped in his gut. It was almost making him sick. Had his parents heard them talking? Were they coming to tell the two girls to leave? What would happen to him? Fin's mind went crazy searching for all the possible answers.

The door suddenly began to creak open and Fin's heart stopped.
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:52 am

((Hmm. I don't really remember where I was going with the whole footsteps thing. I guess I'll just make shit up. Very Happy ))

Fin's mother stood in the doorway, her face turned down in a disapproving glare.
"You shouldn't keep the door closed while you have guests, dear. Some might consider it. . . inappropriate. Now, will your little friends be joining us for dinner?"

She noticed the bag in Amaya's hand and cocked one eyebrow.

"Or perhaps they were about to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Flame skid to a halt, his game with the ralts interrupted by the arrival of Fin's mother. He sat immediately, remembering how Anson had reacted before to him being too excited around the other people.

"Oh! Um, actually, dinner does sound nice," Anson said. Her face flushed with embarrassment--had Jody heard anything they had said? She didn't seem angry, so hopefully not. "We don't really have anywhere else to go right now. Thanks for letting us stay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heart So True   A Heart So True - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heart So True
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4