The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Fear of Midnight Mountain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fear of Midnight Mountain    Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:28 pm

"It seems that most of the portals are going down. I have a room that I am renting. I hope it would work for now." Nickoi said calmly.

He put the robe back over his head and move away the palace. He sigh softly as he move back into the overcast sky. He didn't look back to see the two ladies is following him.

He leads them to the other side of the city, into a basement of low end inn. He close his eyes to the coolness of the darkness. But also lit a few candles for his guests.

"I know it is not much. It was the only place I can find that had no windows." the prince said.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Fear of Midnight Mountain    Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:18 pm

"Better then the majority of Thieves' Dens; those are usually flooded in parts."

Jo-Jo adjusted her robes and quickly spoke, "Alright then; first thing I wanna know is why you are interested in the dragon eggs Nickoi." She eyed his suspiciously, "Not that I'm against help from weird strangers, Vampires or otherwise, but it is kinda fishy..."

But her smile returned when she faced the girl, "Oh, and we forgot to get your name. I apologize for my rudeness. Ether of you feel free to ask questions."
Back to top Go down
rpannier
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Fear of Midnight Mountain    Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Kasumi follows uncertain what to do. Her uncertainty grows as they move from one area of the town to the next, each less desirable than the region before. The pungent aromas of the sick, alcohol, places that the homeless hang out are over powering. A few times she holds her breath hoping it's soon they get where their going.
She watches one man who eyes her closely. He has ideas, of that she's certain and she thinks she knows what those ideas are. His sickly, perverted smile is nothing she wants anything to do with.
She sidesteps a sleeping drunk, watches cautiously as the pass a watchful dog and dodges the water tossed from a window above. If nothing else, she is getting a lot of exercise on this short 'walk'.
Down the stairs into a basement room they're lead by the man, the other being between him and her. The stairwell is poorly lit. Kasumi places her hand against the wall briefly to guide her, but something icky and slimy forces her hand off.
"Ewww..." she whispers trying to find something to wipe it off with. She finally settles on a cleaner area of wall near the door.
Kasumi says nothing as the other girl confronts him for information. When she turns and asks for names Kasumi silently waits deciding whether she should go first. Then she remembers the girl called him Nickol. "That was for me." she thinks.
"I'm... uh... I'm Kasumi." she stutters
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Fear of Midnight Mountain    Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:00 pm

"I know it sounds fishy, but I am doing it for the peace of our kingdoms." Nickoi said calmly.

He hands Kasumi a clean towel to wipe her hands. "Here. It is nice to meet you." he said to the girl.

The vampire lead them into the room. He wave over some chairs so they can sit down. The the chairs are clean since the last time he checked.
Back to top Go down
rpannier
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Fear of Midnight Mountain    Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:06 pm

"Thank you." Kasumi says taking the towel. She is still a bit uncertain about traveling with a vampire. But for now, she'll make the best of it.
She takes a seat close to the door just in case the man makes a move.
The other with them seems more certain about him than she is. Her concern appears to be the logistics and planning.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Fear of Midnight Mountain    Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:40 pm

"Indeed...Kasumi..." Jo-Jo twitched. "Sorry; I'm used to working alone, this whole being in a group thing is new to me. Before we can continue please tell me a little about yourselves."

Her eyes darted back and forth, "My original plan was to sneak into the castle, do some recon, teleport back any easy to grab eggs, then bail and go grab Spyro...I'll tell you no more until you guys give me a reason to trust you."

She glared at the vampire, "And if this is some kind of set up know that I don't have blood for you to drink and I can out run ether of you any day of the week."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Fear of Midnight Mountain    Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 1:25 pm

"I know, sweetheart. One of my plans was to woo her and take the eggs. Then take them back to the dragons." Nickoi said calmly.

He sits down in the last chair. He run his hands through his darks hair like most of his plans are bad.

"I need help. I don't know if I can do this alone." he said with sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear of Midnight Mountain    Fear of Midnight Mountain  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear of Midnight Mountain
Page 1 of 1