The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

What Movies Do You Want To See?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

What Movies Do You Want To See? Empty
PostSubject: What Movies Do You Want To See?   What Movies Do You Want To See? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:47 pm

Currently out, I cannot wait to see:

Hansel and Gretel (Jeremy Renner is WONDERFUL)
Warm Bodies (The book was HILARIOUS)
Mama (looks interesting)

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: What Movies Do You Want To See?   What Movies Do You Want To See? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Hansel and gretel looks good
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: What Movies Do You Want To See?   What Movies Do You Want To See? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Right? Very Happy

I'm usually not that big into re-doing fairy tales, but the ones that have been coming out recently have been pretty good. I think people are finally starting to break away from Disney's shadow and play around with more adult versions of the stories (which is actually how the Grimm brothers' wrote them). I really hope it lives up to my high expectations.

Of course, as long as Jeremy is running around being awesome, I won't be able to hate it even if it's terrible!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: What Movies Do You Want To See?   What Movies Do You Want To See? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:54 pm

I heard it was pretty good and I have yet tk see any fairy tale remake:(
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: What Movies Do You Want To See?   What Movies Do You Want To See? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Aw. The only one that I can think of right now is Snow White and the Huntsman, although Jack the Giant Slayer is coming out soon. Huntsman was good, despite Kirsten Steward playing the lead. You could tell she was really trying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Movies Do You Want To See?   What Movies Do You Want To See? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Movies Do You Want To See?
Page 1 of 1