The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

This is a place separate from the time you are familiar with, a realm apart from the reality you know. This is the world inside the world, a place where both people and characters can discuss in public. There are many like it, but this area has been set aside. Some call here for clarity, others for reinforcement.

Regardless, this is where all can discuss "Ezekiel vs Random, a Drinking Game"

Please keep yourself and your characters separate so as not to cause too much confusion. A 24hr extension to the posting deadline will be evoked if there is a post under this thread asking for clarity of the previous post. Otherwise, all are welcome to post here to share their opinions on the game and its proceedings. Please enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Already, sorry I didn't think starting this up through better first. I just looked at your backstory and thought of a way to get it working decently well.

Also picked an abandoned city as best place for our duel because it seems like a good place for someone like Zeke to be hiding out +P plus urban fights are always fun, just like forest fights. And picked MY fire character to go against your Fire/Wind character, so this is gonna get interesting real fast XD
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:36 pm

honestly not sure if i just put an overkill moment o.o" but just in case it's not fully clarified, the fire crystals are almost condensed fire bombs with points on either end to be aerodynamic . . . am actually kinda worried i just overkilled and ended this early . . . o.o" but every time i do that people end up figuring a way out of it, so this will be interesting to say the least XD
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:35 pm

I honestly don't know how i should reply o.o" you ignored my move that i was worried would be overkill . . . even though it looked like you prepared to counter it
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm

Request for 24hr extension, currently reworking my character bios. All characters i'm currently using are the post-subhell versions.

Edit: also requesting we figure something out +/ i really don't wanna post exactly what i did last time . . . but that's exactly what my character was gonna do . . .
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Well, this site hates updating me apparently as i didnt know you had been posting here as it didnt light up-.- so I hadnt seen any of these until just now. And no that move wasnt overkill, and yes i did prepare to counter:P
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Indecisive_Gamers/index.php?act=idx
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:06 pm

+/ i'm just honestly not sure how to respond in post, i put more or less what i was going to do anyway . . . so if i posted it would really just be the last paragraph from my last post, since Rakk is excited he really wouldn't notice anything else except that he'd have to fire more accurately to get one of the arms.

As for the updating, I always just refresh the page and look for whatever the newest posts are and check them out. Sometimes i get useless stuff, but usually it's something interesting at least +P
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Just post whatever you need too.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Request for 24hr extension for three reasons

1.) o.O the knife went through Rakk, where's this talk of controlling a knife coming from?

2.) "opposing gusts" o.O you only sent them in one direction

3.) some of the fire explosions were aimed toward the ground, even if deflected (which wouldn't be by much from a direct gust on an aerodynamic spike of crystallized fire) it would explode pretty close to Zeke if not right in front of him. Especially with the way that they imbed themselves about a half inch into whatever they strike before exploding, that would cause shards of the roof to fly into him, assuming the roof held intact (which i might use for my next move now that i think about it XD)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:37 am

The knife went through him, it still exists, he could still be controlling it.

The opposing gusts would then be the ones pushing zeke, and the one sending the knife back, which in the confusion of battle, wouldnt be a small precise gust.

As for the explosions, yeah I kinda assumed the roof stayed intact.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:42 am

I guess I should have been a bit clearer on those. Sorry, request most definately granted.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 am

thanks, i'll make sure my response is good then XD

just post here or something when you've re-edited your post, or however your fixing it up XD
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:49 am

I won't be able to do it for several hours as I'm going to sleep, but okay.

The only thing I need to really explain is the knife right?
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:58 am

yea mostly, but it would be nice to take everything into consideration when you review the post. +o i wanna try more of my usual "RP a few steps ahead with 'would' for commands" +P but the trick with that is both people gotta do it in a way, and take everything into account (including the possibility of a fist sized chunk of stone flying from an explosion for example)

I've found that taking everything into account can make even the most OverPowered characters tolerable by just having them get caught on the small snags like an unintended move or tripping over themselves due to an awkward angle. (both of which i've pulled on Kai in some battles i've used him in, and something i try to use often since my post-sub hell versions are quite on the OP side)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:19 am

Tried to make it a bit better, hope it did.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Request for 24hr extension as I'm not real sure what too respond because Im confused on what you did.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:52 pm

revamping the guild atm, so responses are null until monday (according to US time XD)

as for what i did, the switchblade is a curved knife so that it will fit better in the revolver grip. Rakk used that as leverage with his wrist to do a basic disarm you'd usually see with two swordsmen. (disarm involving moving the point of the sword in a clockwise/counterclockwise fasion to fling the weapon from their grasp)
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm

official break request thing . . . yea . . . thankskcyaonchat +D
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:50 pm

request for 24hr extension: due to being half broken from sparring two days in a row in hot/muggy weather like an idiot.

Also just so it doesn't seem like i'm entirely just being lazy XD a question for both

Rakk is in a building, can Zeke even do anything to the small (sort of 1cm) layer of fire around him through the building? (and not being able to see it really)

for Zer0, Rakk was firing at him while he ran toward him, then fired some rounds into the ground to get away after his revolver barrel was destroyed. looks like you ignored the bullets flying at you o.O and then got to firing at him inside the building? its a bit vague, might just be my brain is half dead from fighting for about 2-4hrs a day in this hot weather DX
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 pm

He's drawing on the fire from the explosions of the bullets fired at Zer0(sorry if i was a bit vague on that), and I was unaware of any bullets being fired at Zer0, I only saw the ones fired at the ground, As for shooting at him in the building, yeah I kinda screwed up on that Razz I'll change it to where Zer0 would only be firing chaose bullets at the building(which would go through)

Request granted btw:P
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Request for 24 hour extension due to me being very tired from school and work (and a lack of knowing how to respond)
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 pm

request granted, take your time
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 am

12hr extension due to not gonna be home at all tomorrow until late, and was busy doing stuff today so didn't get around to it ^^"

Edit: request for*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Scholar
Scholar
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:00 am

Granted, take as much time as you wantXD
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 pm

may need to take a bit more time, personal matters came up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion   Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel vs Random, A Drinking game - Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next