The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion   Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:36 pm

This is a place separate from the time you are familiar with, a realm apart from the reality you know. This is the world inside the world, a place where both people and characters can discuss in public. There are many like it, but this area has been set aside. Some call here for clarity, others for reinforcement.

Regardless, this is where all can discuss "Psy vs Random, a Drinking Game"

Please keep yourself and your characters separate so as not to cause too much confusion. A 24hr extension to the posting deadline will be evoked if there is a post under this thread asking for clarity of the previous post. Otherwise, all are welcome to post here to share their opinions on the game and its proceedings. Please enjoy your stay
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

Location : In a pool of Insanity . . . I'm sure we all know where that is don't we Little Timmy?

PostSubject: Re: Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion   Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:49 pm

I guess I should type here first, as a sort of example as to how this works.

The last post I did, Davak made a surprise appearance. The moment I saw Alan talk about having a drinking game, I immedently said "I see what you did there" and thought "how can i tell Psy that while staying in the lines of the post." The best solution was to have Davak, with his ability to break reality, to act out a "Deadpool Moment" as some friends and I usually call it. "Deadpool Moments" are always intentional breaks of the Fourth Wall and usually revolve around some sort of randomness.

Below is an example of the characters doing stuff. I think its easier to see them with a divider between person and character, but whatever makes sense. If you or another character asks one of these two guys anything, or if they have something to say, I'll put their reactions and responses. Personally I like writing with quotes to show what they say, and normal text to show what they do if its relevant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Am a bit opposed ta others bargin inta me fights, but ah suppose a bit o' comedic relief is good once an a while."

"That was funny as hell, I wanna do that again!"

"No Davak, ye done enough taday."

"Aw, dang . . . I guess I'll leave until somebody asks me something . . ."

"thank ye lad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, Psy . . . I let you have this turn as an extension, but don't stock up too much through this thread +P after all, it'd be boring if we all stood still for a week discussing how we're standing.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion   Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:22 pm

I need ideas on what to use my drinks for with Psy. I'm thinking of using some to get him to be a pretty princess if he owes just one more, but i'd like to hear what other people think should happen to him.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion   Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:43 pm

24hr extension request: due to being half broken from sparring two days in a row in hot/muggy weather like an idiot

aside from that, i'm just curious as to how bella launched her brother. explosion or sort of blast of energy.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion   Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 pm

Basically a blast of energy/aura.
Energy being able to directly correlate into kinetic energy.

Also, I'm also requesting a extension. Not due to any uncertainty in post. But more to do with an assignment I have to finish.
Back to top Go down
Drrandom255
Admin
Admin
Drrandom255

PostSubject: Re: Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion   Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 pm

granted due to (technical) acceptance of other one . . . and you contacted me earlier without remembering its official here

Take your time and do your work, it's better to get it out of the way than post and let it pile up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion   Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psy vs Random, A Drinking Game - Discussion
Page 1 of 1