The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The PS2 has one thud left in it. Or a bowl movement depending on whether you like 'Madden'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

The PS2 has one thud left in it. Or a bowl movement depending on whether you like 'Madden' Empty
PostSubject: The PS2 has one thud left in it. Or a bowl movement depending on whether you like 'Madden'   The PS2 has one thud left in it. Or a bowl movement depending on whether you like 'Madden' Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 am

For some odd, strange or maybe just hilarious set of circumstances involving mind-expanding drugs, scantily-clad women dancing on keyboards and skull trauma, EA has released the last ever PS2 game that is ever likely to be made.

Over a year or so after everyone else has stopped producing for the console.

Don't believe me? Amazon.com are shifting it. Aaaand so are Game Stop for anyone near by them.

It seems as though EA have lost their minds or are really that desperate to grab some money anywhere they can. But:

- The PS2 was a massively selling machine that rivals the DS in recent record breakers. If memory serves, the DS has still won in sales figures but that's still a huge amount of potential consoles for EA to provide for.

- For them at least, its probably nice and cheep: Just add everything at the lowest quality setting they can get away with. Happy days.

Its just that, well, its Madden 12. The only reason I've bothered to report it is because the irregularity and short novelty of a game made for a long dead console was humorous enough to warrant spreading a little.

Titter, then get back to counting the seconds to Portal 2.

Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

The PS2 has one thud left in it. Or a bowl movement depending on whether you like 'Madden' Empty
PostSubject: Re: The PS2 has one thud left in it. Or a bowl movement depending on whether you like 'Madden'   The PS2 has one thud left in it. Or a bowl movement depending on whether you like 'Madden' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:05 am

Fun Fact: Apparently the last GameCube game was also a madden game, though I can't remember which one off the top of my head. Not much of a sports fan I'm afraid.

Also: Mega Man and Bass. Original release date; April 24, 1998 on the SNES.

N64: original release date June 1996!
Back to top Go down

The PS2 has one thud left in it. Or a bowl movement depending on whether you like 'Madden'
Page 1 of 1