The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Ask a Character

Go down 
+6
Un Poco De
Thepsycoman
Tyro
Common Nonsense
Rosegurl1
Blackbird26
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

Ask a Character - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:35 pm

Aquarius: oh boy, I'm not really a fan of ether, but I'll say anime cause it's closer to cartoons.

I like them cause there far more animated then I am. lol

Q: So you've been ordered to assassinate a cookie. What cookie is it?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Ada: I'm not much of one for cookies. I could definitely "assassinate" an apple pie, though.

Paul: I've grown a fondness for white chocolate macadamia nut. As long as it goes with some well-aged wine.

What's your favorite memory?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:12 pm

Aquarius: The one were I read this comment, because I keep forgetting I can read.

Chicken or turkey?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Ada: Chicken. My mother used to do miracles with a nice fat hen and some herbs from the garden.

Paul: I don't like bird much. I'm more of one for red meat. Give me some steak and I'm a very happy man.

How do you spend your free time?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:20 pm

Aquarius: I sit in wait in a funny spot and spook them when they get close.

a slinky or a Rubik's cube?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:26 pm

Ada: A slinky. Come to think of it, those have been around an awfully long time.

Paul: Slinky. I'm neither smart nor patient, so I don't like puzzles.
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Criz-X: Hmm...no question but I might as well say I'm replacing Aquarius; he's got things to attend to!

four leaf clover or a houseshoe, what is luckier to you?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Ada: Horseshoe. I've seen some interesting things done with those things, actually.

Paul: I don't believe in luck. I've been around too long. But if I had to pick, probably horseshoe. At least it'd be lucky for Aoratos, he needs a new shoe anyways.

What's your favorite exotic food?

Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:58 pm

Criz-X: Deep Fried pickles; there exotic from were I'm from!

Favorite color?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Mathis: Oh God green. Yes, definitely green. It's the color of the graceful yet terrifying praying mantis. Did you know that after mating the female... *droans on for hours about various green insects*

Ada: Bright yellow. It reminds me of the daisies that grew outside the brothel. They were always a small comfort to me.

Paul: Any shade that you can find wine in.

What do you do when you're sad?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:14 pm

Aquarius: I'm Back! I like to think about all the people lost within the sea, as it reminds me that I am in a far better position then they are.

Criz-X: ...Cold man. I like to look to the stars and think of the future.

When the going gets tough do you get going?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Matt: Oh man. I mean, I try to. It's just kinda hard. A lot of things are hard. Like beetle shells, you know?

Ada: Yes, in the opposite direction. I don't like conflict.

Paul: Of course I do. I am a Roman soldier. It's my duty.

What is your favorite period in history?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Aquarius: the moment people thought of Aquarius, because without that I would not exist.

Criz-X: the era of Benedict Arnold; remembered as a traitor yes, but he strapped cannons on row boats to freeze the British in Canada right before the war started. Total crazy man!

what is existence to you?

Last edited by OddandOdd on Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Matt: Well, I like to look at the life of a male bee to illustrate my point on this. His only purpose is sex. He dies after he does it. Even if he never does do it, the female bees will kick him out of the nest come winter to die. So I guess my point is that we're all gonna die, so make the most of it.

Ada: I think existence is trying to make a difference. Even if it's small, any good influence is worth it. Because, like it or not, we're all here. So we may as well try to help each other out because we're all so confused.

Paul: I think this is a trial stage where God decides if you get into heaven or not. Sometimes I think it's just a game to him, though. Only when I'm really drunk.

What's your best idea?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Aquarius: My best idea's are my spontaneous ones!

Criz-X: My best idea's are the one I live to not regret.

PS3, 360, or Wii?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:53 pm

Matt: I'm thinking the ps3. I prefer the ps2, though. There was this Mr. Mosquito game where you could go around and suck blood from the Yamada family.

Ada: 360. There's this game called Red Dead Redemption that reminds me of home.

Paul: I'd rather spend my time training, but I guess the wii. After all, there are a bunch of sports games for it. And I like being able to actively participate in everything I do.

Who do you dislike the most?
Back to top Go down
RebelAngel
Hatchling
Hatchling
RebelAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Azira: Angles. They're just too horridly pure.

Magnus: Too many to tell, unless you want me to go off on a rant.

Joe: Please do not get Mag started. We'll be here for hours. I'd have to say my traitor of a brother.

If you had the chance to get rid of one person forever, who would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:12 pm

Aquarius: That banker at the school! She's so mean!

Criz-X: THAT FROUNT DESK LADY CAN DIE IN FIRE! NO BODY SHOULD BE THAT RUDE TO ANYBODY!!

Who would you resurrect and why?
Back to top Go down
RebelAngel
Hatchling
Hatchling
RebelAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:48 pm

Azira: Edgar Allen Poe! The world needs more minds like his, plus he is loads of fun to get drunk with.

Magnus: My Mother, Father, and Uncle Lucius. I miss them.

Joe: I'm with Mag on this one.

Favorite place to eat?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Aquarius: Las Vegas; weird looks but since I still pay they serve me anyway!

Criz-x: Home.

Favorite of the emoticons?
Back to top Go down
RebelAngel
Hatchling
Hatchling
RebelAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:48 pm

Azira:  Twisted Evil cat 

Magnus:  pirat cyclops 

Joe:  I love you   What a Face   

Where do you go to be absolutely alone?
Back to top Go down
pjkio03
Dragon
Dragon
pjkio03

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Rebecca: Oh, gimme a break. Who needs alone time? If I really need it maybe I'll just kill everyone within a mile. Then I'll be alone.

Mathis: Just my dorm room. I don't really need anywhere else.

Ada: I found this huge field of sunflowers a long time ago that I travel to when I need some time.

Paul: I still have my cabin in the woods, but it's more of a safehouse than anything now.

What would your last meal be?
Back to top Go down
RebelAngel
Hatchling
Hatchling
RebelAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Azira: Chard sirloin with crispy fries and a tall glass of hard rum.

Magnus: Pesce spada alla ghiotta or Spaghetti ai ricci with a nice red wine.

Joe: Buttermilk pancakes covered in blackberries and blackberry syrup with sides of eggs and hash browns and a glass of milk.

What do you dislike the most about the world?
Back to top Go down
OddandOdd
Wanderer
Wanderer
OddandOdd

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Aquarius: No body respects vases!

Criz-X: Nobody trusts me just cause of my 4th dimension slip! They always think I'm some darkness user and there for evil!

favorite and least favorite of your abilities?
Back to top Go down
RebelAngel
Hatchling
Hatchling
RebelAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:28 am

Azira: Fav-- Getting Uncle Luci to let me have my way. Least Fav-- My knowledge of military strategy. My dad always has me planing or leading some sort of "mission" thing that is a complete waste of time.

Magnus: To contradict Ms. Marcellus, my favorite would my knowledge of tactics and strategy. In my line of work it is needed to keep business afloat. My least favorite would be my weaponry skills.

Joe: And here is where I contradict,  my friend. I love my weaponry skills and quite enjoy using them. My least favorite ability my "sliver tongue" as people put it. I just don't feel right lying to get my way, most of the time.

How bad to you think Hell is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Character
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next