The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Ask a Character

Go down 
+6
Un Poco De
Thepsycoman
Tyro
Common Nonsense
Rosegurl1
Blackbird26
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Ask a Character - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Tyro: Bubble-bath, probably...

Toivo: Blood would be handy. Not for me, of course. Unless its maybe Unicorn or, errr...Hayman Beetle.

Digital: My friends love sugar. All they could want would make me very happy.

I've been watching lots of Red Dwarf and I thought of this one.

Q: You have been attacked with an hallucinogenic drug that is designed to induce despair and depression in the victim. What would your hallucination look like to inspire the greatest amount of despair within you?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Ali: My family's death, over and over...

Crys: Complete and total silence.

Annie: My friends all dying while I can do absolutely nothing for them. Although I should warn you that causing hallucinations on me is something near impossible. *gives serious look to anyone who might have that idea*

Jo: *Grows awfully silent and then shivers* I'm not touching that one.

Q: Ali has somehow gotten drunk and is throwing herself at you. Keeping in mind that this is, in no way, her usual behavior. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
Un Poco De

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Nemoo:....*tilts head*....

Serencia: Why I beleive a good dose of relaxation magic will calm the lady.

The Vile(AKA-My avatar picture): Bad liver, Afflicted mind. A ant that trusts another that wields six legs is deservant of fates that awaits it...

Nemoo seems to be chasing you about, no matter how fast you run it has become apparent that he simply walks through any concrete or metal that stands in his way, making up for the fact he is slow and allowing him to keep up with you. How would you get rid of a eleven foot metallic stalker?
Back to top Go down
http://treeonthehill.deviantart.com/#
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Alan: I run through walls anyway, sure I leave no wall behind me but my point is, there is no keeping up with me... Not like I would run anyway! Can't follow me with no legs or body now can it? (Alan breaks the sound barrier with his movements if he tries. This Nemoo could keep up?)

Madric: I slow down its own speed and turn my own to maximum. (Ah, same with him. Kinda.)

Rhiana: It is made out of metal? Lets see how well it can follow me when I've twisted it into a pretzel.

Q. What are you doing for easter all you characters? (I might have a little joke rp ready depending on the answer.)
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Joey: Nothing, except stealing jellybeans from my brother.

Devon: I haven't celebrated holidays in a considerable while.

Zakuro: Probably stealing Joey's candy.

If you had the ability to do anything, knowing you could not fail, what would it be?
Back to top Go down
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
Un Poco De

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Nemoo: I...I...I...would.....*stares in a trance like mannerin to the distance*..run...

Srenfia: I believe I would monopolize a major capital city and control a large amount of private sector companies

The Vile: Ugh...arggh...ARGUGHGHG!...EAT HIS FACE...E..AT..HIS FACE..tear it off and swallow his life...swallow it all!

Menona: *sighs* I guess to be able to mind thousands of kids and sleep at the same time

One day you are summoned towards a light, only to find a man sitting in a room with an endless array of books, letters and random notes. He tells you that he has been keeping documents on your life and that you are scheduled to die to day and that you are here means you are in mid process of actually dying. How do you covince/trick him into letting you life longer -violence is not an option, just take it as he gives of a feeling you can't kill him-

Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Alan: "You have been watching my life... You do realize that I end up dyeing at least once a week nearly. Now piss off and stop stalking me." *Fireballs papers*

Bella: *Make papers spontaneously combust.* "Dad! This weird man is stalking me!"

Madric: "Ah, oh shit! Come on I'm only fifth-teen... I'm guessing I can't make a bet for my life could I? A bet concerning a race between you and me?"

Rhiana: *Blank stare* "Fine, just send me to my parents."

@#$$%:
(^ New character, who does not yet have a name.)

"I don't think you understand me at all. Light protect me and exclude him!"

Note: This character is the son of both darkness and light... Literally.

Q. Who do you think is the most evil character on this site?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Ali: Hum... I find myself in doubt between Bella and Kyrios. I think they should both fight to the death. *grins*

Crys: Depends on what you consider "evil". *shrugs* Elaborate and I might give you a name.

Annie: We're all evil in one way or another.... *completely avoids the question*

Jo: I am!

Crys: What, Jo? *Giggle fit*

Jo: What? I am! Stupid empath... *frowns*

Q: If you could remove all powers from one character on this site... Who would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:15 am

(Steals this before Alan and Bella get raped by this question.)

Rhiana: Jo for sure, that girl wanted to steal my power

James: Kyrios, I don't even know if he has any huge powers! All I know is he killed me! Well at least my clone, but still it was freaky!

Bella: Wa? Wait, who just called me evil... Ali! I swear if you weren't being tortured enough by my brother flirting with you I would.... *Evil plotting.*

Me: Cough, Bella! Question, cough, cough.

Bella: Oh right... You writers and your ability to create us and control us....

Me: I want to know when I had control in the first place.

Q. What would happen if you and your writer somehow met one day?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 am

Joey: Uh, hard to say. Given that we're nearly exactly the same, intentionally I might add . . . Probably not a lot.

Zakuro: That'd be really interesting. Then again, it'd be sad to know that somebody made my uncle die on purpose . . .

Taiju: I doubt I would even believe her. If she could convince me, I'd have a lot to say about my family and my scar.

Even if you aren't from a modern time,what piece of technology is most useful/fascinating to you?
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Me: Yeah....No one from the past, as I'm assuming that is what the question wants but I got someone from the future. 2450 AD to be exact.

Dona Folly: Basically everything! SERIOUSLY! How the hell do you do anything on those bricks of yours?! There are microwaves more powerful from where I come from! I mean...what's the time? Ah! 2011. Well, my Acer computer pak is as powerful as about, what? 20 times more powerful than almost anything you've got? I'm not taking the piss or anything. Its just staggering to think how far computers have come...

Q: Sonic the Hedgehog is about to star in a massive game where he's going to meet his past incarnation and roam Mobius with him. Do you have any past incarnations that have been forged over the time its taken to form the character that you have become so far? If so, what were they and which would you prefer to see again?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Ali: *freaks* Wait, What? Bella, that was a joke! You people have no sense of humor! Wait... Your brother is doing what? O.O! *slips into complete shock*

Crys: Hum... I don't understand what you mean with past incarnations. *goes into deep thinking*

Annie: I'm sixteen... My character is far from being formed. *smiles*

Jo: I don't steal powers! That's just a lie! Argh! *eyes begin to turn red* Anyways, none of my incarnations are any of your business, so yeah... I'm not answering that. *frowns*

Ali: *Still slightly shocked* Hum... Yep. I have a past incarnation, or so I've been told. I really don't believe that.

Jo: Let's travel back in time so you can see for yourself!

Ali: Jo, I don't wan- *is grabbed and teleported*

Q: If you had to be stuck in a room, for days, with another character on this site who would you choose?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

Joey: Can I choose Zakuro or is that cheating?

Delinae: U-um . . . I suppose Fallyn, though I think few of you know him . . .

Taiju: Is anyone here a particularly decent swordsman beside myself?

How do you think you'd react to a day spent as a student in a modern high school?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:01 pm

Ali: I'd kill someone for sure.

Crys: I think I'd end up being shoved in a locker, or tripped, or something like that. Stupid kids.

Annie: Wow! That sounds like so much fun! *giggles*

Jo: Ow... Yuck! I'd probably set the place on fire in less than five minutes.

Q: Jo approaches you and asks you to help her in a "little quest", explaining that to do so you would have to teleport with her to some unknown place and that it will be "a lot of fun", all the while she has a slightly wicked grin on her face. Do you agree to go with her?
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Tyro: Hell, yeah! Like I've got anything to worry about, right? I just come back.

Dom: Yeah...same.

Othello Kingsly: No.
(Me: Not much of a talker, I'm afraid. He might snap Jo's neck instead.)

Now I know my guys are going to say 'no' immediately so it might be best I ask this one...

Q: If you could swap your life with that of your creator, would you?
Back to top Go down
Blackbird26
Child
Child
Blackbird26

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:37 pm

Ali: *laughs uncontrollably* Hell no!

Crys: No. I shall refrain from insulting my creator by listing my many, many reasons.

Annie: Maybe... Then I would get to control the rest of you! Yes! *chuckles*

Jo: No. I wouldn't trade lives with anyone. Ever. And, oh, snap my neck if you will... That's not gonna kill me. *sticks out tongue*

Me: Oh, Ali... I have a social life at least, so yeah... Joke's on you. >.>

Ali: I don't feel the need to be sociable. Thank you very much. And unlike you I can actually use my archery skills for something useful instead of shooting at still targets at puny distances. Third place shooting at 70m and you think that's impressive? So, yeah... Haha!

Me: *sigh* Okay, I kinda should have seen that one coming.

Q: Assume that you went along with Jo's "quest". She teleports you home with her and you discover that the quest is actually a plan to steal Ali's bow away from her. Do you help Jo or warn Ali that she's about to get robbed of her most precious possession?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:33 pm

(I love Tyro's question so I'm answering both.

Rhiana: Eww, no, he lives in Australia. You actually can't keep a gun on you there. Like at all!
----
Rhiana: Well, I would warn Ali and convince her as a fellow archer that we should turn Jo into a pin cushion.

Alan: Yeah why not, I'm sure he would love to be in my position for a while. Hell I'm sure he would love just being here as his mortal self.
-----
Alan: Well as my sister so nicely pointed out I'm on Ali's side. How many pieces can Jo be cut into and still survive?

Bella: Hell no, I would prefer to research for a century and find a spell to bring him here without me going there. After all the poor boy would need some proper protection. I couldn't leave such a thing to my brother. God I would hate to see what those two would get up to if given the chance.
----
Bella: I would set a trap up so Ali would not even have to know. In the end Ali would have her bow, while Jo would have a magical and undetectable copy of the bow. The best bit is they would be enchanted so they could not see the other persons bow.

James: Hell yeah, his world would be fun! If this ever were to happen it would be around the 21 of Dec 2012 because the amount of hacking I would get up to.....
----
James: Ah, chances are I'm out there somewhere in a hole bleeding to death or being attacked by wild animals... Actually to think of it, why the hell am I being into a book based on the medieval period? Are you trying to kill me?

Ahh...

Q. What would be your strategy if you were fighting... *Pause for effect*.... Madric! Hehe, I bet you thought I was going to say Alan right?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Joey: I can't fight for shit, so, uh . . .

Devon: I'm certain I have some type of bullets for him. Everything has a weakness somewhere.

Taiju: If I have to fight, blades.

Zakuro: I don't like fighting. =I

If you suddenly found yourself in some other canon universe, where would you most want to be?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Alan: God where wouldn't I want to be! It really doesn't matter. Although I would have fun in the Eragon universe.
"Blah my names Galbahsomething and I'm so powerful."
Bam, slice, slice, bam. "No your names puddle of blood, fool."

Bella: Hehe, the Harry Potter universe. Just to annoy that weakling Tom Riddle, call him by that name and every time he Avardakadarvras (Can't spell that Sad ) me I would just pop back up. Then when I got bored I would show him what real power is.

Madric: Bleach haha. They all think they are so fast, it's funny.

Q. What is your curse. As in something that all ways gets in your road that is part of who you are.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Taiju: My father and the fact that I can't go home because he's there. God knows what that ass is doing to my mother right now.

Joey: Anxiety attacks. Nothing like trying to work through some stress while simultaneously hyperventilating and panicking. Thankfully, that doesn't happen very often . . .

Zakuro: Um . . . I guess how I react to things because of my uncle's death. I get kinda paranoid if I see somebody upset, 'cause my uncle was depressed and . . . yeah . . .

What's your favorite character from anything and why?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Alan: Ichigo from Bleach... I like his sword.... All three/one of them.

Madric: I always liked Ron from the HP books... Maybe because he also has a paralyzing fear...

Rhiana: Halt from the Rangers Apprentice... I dunno, he is just cool.

Q. What is your worst fear?
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:15 am

Tyro: Err...Well, there's losing my kids. That's a given I guess...Not keen on heights either though. But who isn't?

Toivo: I dunno about mine but have you ever noticed anything weird when Dad's around Vampires? Or when someone jumps him in a dark room?

Leth: Not comfortable around demons...

Kyrios: Worst fear? That I conquer everything in every direction. I'll be bored then.

Q: You have died and gone to heaven (just go with it, Alan and Bella) and you meet St. Peter. He looks through your life, reading out loud your greatest achievements: What would you like him to highlight as an achievement?
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 am

Joey: Hmph. I can't think of anything. I'm sure I've done something, but . . . Being the first in my immediate family to go to college? I'unno.

Zakuro: Making the basketball team, helping my best friend through things, um . . . Mine are kinda lame.

Taiju: Successfully getting away from home and proving that I can live on my own. Father didn't seem to think I could accomplish that.

Devon: Not shooting someone I really wanted to once?

If you were in a world governed by the laws of a generic video game, what would be the first thing you would do?
Back to top Go down
Un Poco De
Hatchling
Hatchling
Un Poco De

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Nemoo: Use...bonus speed...alot...

Serencia: What is a..."video game"...?

Menona: I wouldn't know..I haven't ever seen a video game...

The Vile: HAHAHAHA! *Devours a little girl*..nom,nom,nom...eh? *little girl respawns*...huh...eh..ehehehehe. F-F--F...E...FEASTS! *lunges at the girl*

If you could slay any one, any character, any NPC or lore binding character with ease and stlye, who would you off?
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Alan and Bella: This isn't for me. *Same time twin voice.*

Madric: Well I would really like to kill some guys from the Bleach series... I would have a lot of fun with that....

James and Denity: Well you see there is this thing, which is kinda like Denity and well he is being a nuisance. *Cough* Digital *Cough*

Rhiana: Well I guess I already did kill Jo once.... Hard to kill that girl. That Othello guy, I still get freaked out thinking back to that.....

Q. What would you do if you were in a bar and Bella was very obviously flirting with you and all over you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Character
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next