The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Three Fabulous Toys

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:22 pm

The pyro shots landed in the targets as Tyro squeezed the last few shots in the shining chamber. His finger doesn't stop pulling on the trigger for a second. Looking at the gun strangely as though it had produced a flower. In his free hand, he instinctively clicks his fingers, swinging his weight into wafting his arm in front of himself. He realised that there wasn't the usual surge in heat as he flicked flames from his fingertips. Instead, he gave his hand the same bemused and frightened look he hadn't used since he was originally fifteen. From bizarre child, to bizarre wonderer to bizarre, confused, lonely, powerless and weakened old man.

Kyrios had really severed Tyro from what made him a credible threat. One man could only do so much in one life time. That time is always suspect to far more than simply how long one can get away with. Malice, greed and anger can shatter the hourglass where the grains of your life drain. A Kitsune doesn't give as much of a flying fuck, to put it boldly. A Nogistune could take on a solar system in a life time. Danger is not as much of a problem for a spirit simply using a vehicle of flesh. Write the last coil off and create another one.

It's where his life's worth is diminished. Parenthood has been handed to Lucy. Great, if largely unsung, achievement has been handed to Lucy. Knowledge of the places he's wafted through like the most out of place man alive has been bestowed upon Lucy. He is preparing to impotently fight against an enemy not as rivals on somewhat equal footing, but as a humbled samurai that's tempted the fates for too long.

Kyrios was once hit, full force, in the face with heat close to the sun and came off perfectly fine. What good would a shotgun do?

"Oh really?" Tyro said. His feet made slow trudges as he holstered the gun. With his head hanging, his fringe fell across his face.

He hated human feet too. Stupid lumps of meat. Paws were nimble. Paws were able to perform faster than the great flaps humans are supposed to deal with.
"Do you just absorb it from the air or something?" He traipses past Bella, never looking up from the floor.

Toivo shouldn't have survived compared to the other kids. Do you know what happened one year when she was three? We were caught in an earthquake. Yuffie had bellowed and screamed, I'd rushed over the wreckage of the house that had fallen in on itself. The noise of a wounded animal joined in our chanting through the warm acid that seemed to be weeping from my eyes. The twins had busted out, even Leth had managed to burn a way clear but Toivo hadn't emerged still after a full hour after the other children we had at the time. When we did manage to reach the remains of the kitchen, we found that she'd hidden in a cupboard under the sink with a bag of biscuits.

If she had anything to defend herself with like what she has today....had, she would have been saved quicker. She could have been killed by the cupboard caving under the weight of the rubble. We could have never found her. She could have starved, or choked on the dust. She could have saved us all that worry and horror. We have put all that effort into our little girl. We made sure she could survive and thrive in the world she was born into.

The child I knew, is no longer here. She is waiting for me in an alternative to this. I'm lonely, desperate and I've picked a fight I can't win without the intervention of, judging by the fact that they had this place set up and ready in secret, the lost twins from 'Thunderbirds'. I half expect a space ship to be hidden here somewhere with slides leading to it as the only way of getting in.

Tyro meandered from the elevator and flopped into a chair, laying across it, staring at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 7:19 am

Both of the boys perk up when they heard about food. Both of them have silly smiles on their faces. When they got out of the elevater they both sit down near Alan with the same silly smiles.

Lilly sigh at her boys smiles, knowing how much they love food. She can remeber when they were only babies and Toivo come over to help her with them. Her little girl would have made a wonderful woman someday. She stop herself from crying again, and walk out near Tyro. She sit down next to him, and pat his hand with a half hearted smile.

Tyro has a far away look in his eyes, and she knows the feeling. There is nothing that she or anyone can say to him, but she knows what he is going thru. "If there is anything you want to talk about I am here?" she said with a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 am

Bella moved to a chair and sat. She gave Alan a look which she flicked towards Tyro. He got the picture and walked away from the kitchen and towards Tyro. The minute he left a bunch of shadow figures flickered into life and kept cooking. This was how Bella took over doing a chore.

Alan moved towards Tyro and without a word picked him up over his shoulder. Even if the he struggled he wouldn't be able to compete with Alan using brute force. Still without saying anything he moved towards the elevator again, opened the door and jumped down. Not waiting for the elevator. Seemingly randomly as they dropped, the metal and signs of the elevator were replaced by rock. Still they dropped until they were hundreds of meters underground.

Luckily Alan had enough knowledge of normal limits of ones body to manipulate the air around them to retain the normal air pressure and such and not kill Tyro with some sort of sickness brought on by the crazy drop.
The rock, which had been pitch black since it had separated from the metal structures up top was slowly being lit by a faint red glow which grew as they dropped. As Tyro started to notice the large temperature difference from above Alan would seemingly randomly step out into a doorway. He moved a few paces into the room before flicking a switch on the wall and lighting the place up.

Bella looked around at the others as Alan, did his thing. She didn't pretend to be good at pick me ups. Her brother on the other hand had more of their mother in him and seemed to be decent at it. Coming from Bella that is pretty good. After all, she was always critical of her brother.

"Don't worry about him. My brother may be an idiot but he wont get Tyro into any sort of trouble. They better just be back in time for this dinner or then someone will be in trouble." She turned to them, a sly smile on her face "Having me slaving over a hot stove for nothing." She laughed lightly at her own joke. Even as she spoke a shadow person came around and offered everyone a drink. Bella took a chilled sweet red.

Smiling broadly he set Tyro down and sighed dramatically "Ah home sweet home. I welcome you to my bedroom... And my personal weapons room." He clicked his fingers and a doorway slid open leading down some stairs. As it was Alan simply took a seat and looked at Tyro "I've never heard of you acting like this. If anything is on your mind you can talk to me about it. You never know, I might even have a way to help." He smiled knowingly as he looked at Tyro, he was pretty confident he wasn't giving Tyro a false hope. He had a plan. That was if the only thing bothering Tyro was what he was guessing was bothering him, a lack of power and a feeling of uselessness.

((Sorry that post wasn't the best written. I'm having a hard time so my mind isn't exactly on the game.))
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 5:36 am

There appeared to be something about the Pericoloso Twins that Tyro really should have understood before now: their apparent lack of subtly. If smacking each other through walls where anyone else without superhuman strength would just give a friendly dig in the arm wasn't enough, they also had built a rather lovely home/base of operations in a massive stone that happened to be part of the cities defences.

After the bizarre two-fingered salute to the elevator and a new bruise on his stomach, Tyro got an eyeful of what Alan called his Bedroom. A carved out pocket in the bed rock lit by soft lamps dotted around the room. Almost every part of wall space had been devoted to the hanging of swords, axes and anything else able to cleave people in half. His bed was a simple thing built out of reinforced girders.

Tyro stuffs his hands in his pockets.
"I'm actually rather surprised your heard me do anything. Kitsune or not, I'm a big ol' nobody!"
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 am

They were what they were and overdramatic was obviously part of it. If Tyro had been through more experiences with the twins he would be sure to know that without a doubt. It wasn't like they tried to keep their crazy personalities to themselves after all.

If Tyro was impressed by Alan's decoration he hadn't seen anything yet, these were only the simple weapons. Ornate yet simple, nothing special added to them to make chopping people in half even easier.
A smile with just a tad to much know it all humour sat on Alan's face, he knew the pasts of both Tyros, no matter how crazy they were. "Maybe to normal people, but I'm far from normal now aren't I. Tyro, Tryo, Tryo. You seem to forget, for me the shadows talk, and you can't hide from shadows Tyro." He spoke sensibly, probably the most serious sounding most people would ever of heard Alan speak like. But it didn't hold for long "But hey what the hell right, that doesn't really matter. We have a conundrum to solve and I might just have the answer."

Standing Alan motioned for Tyro to stay were he was and zipped off in a silver blur. About half a second later he returned with a bundle of daggers and swords in his arms. Half of them were ornate with jewels and fancy workmanship the others plain, all of them made of typical metals, well nearly all of them, at least two were made of a red metal, another two black. One set was made of gold even.
Laying them down on the table Alan smiled and gave a kind of "Tada!" gesture. He sat down and looked at Tyro for a moment "Well give one a try."

((As soon as Tyro makes as if to stab or slice a jet of fire will burst out of the weapon he choses.))
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm

Tyro picks up one of the black metal blades, mainly out of curiosity. The well-weighted, cool metal that was such a dazzlingly obsidian colour was half-heartedly thrust and slashed at imaginary enemies. The flames left trails like jet engines that threw-out their energy with each slash. He stops, taking a longer look at the blade.

He was slow at first. He couldn't quite spit it all out immediately. He's about to open his inner most, its not easy.
"Thanks for the magic sword but I don't know I its enough..." A short pause. "I'm laying my life down here. I'm mortal; I haven't had to fear for my life for centuries. If I die today, I not only lose my life but I might also loose Lilly's. I mean, I'm going to put everything I've ever worked for on the table: my kids, my friends, my accomplishments. Before, I could do as I pleased 'cause I could always just come back. But now, If I go out there, I could have it all swept away from me." He places the blade back on the table.
"Kyrios has actually held my entire life to ransom because of what he did yesterday. All he has to do his stop me but I don't have any sort of power to fight back. I barely managed to fight him off as a Kitsune. As a Lightwood, I'm more likely to be gunned down by one of his trigger happy morons."
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Alan smiled brightly which would seem a little strange as Tyro poured out his feelings. "That's brings me to the next lot of stuff." He went to move off before laughing lightly at himself and clicking his fingers, instantly ten pillars of shadow rose from the ground, after a second they faded leaving armour stands in their wake.

The first thing that would strike anyone looking at the stands as odd would be that they were stands designed for armour and yet they seemed only to be holding typical clothes. Sure two held camo gear and some of them held some odd looking shirts but the armour racks seemed a little out of place, even for Alan.
"Well?" The smile on his face would make it obvious that he had forgotten to tell Tyro something, then a second later he would realize just that. "Ah right...." Once again he clicked his fingers, this time shadows formed in a block around Alan's hand, as it faded he was holding a pretty standard looking gun. Exactly the same as the ones most of Kyrios men used in fact. Without delay he pointed it at a random stand and put a round into the clothing, where Tryo would be expecting to see many holes where the bullets had passed through the fabric the material would instead look metallic and something between gold and silver, this would fade until it had gone back to it's normal colour.

"Complete deflection, you would hardly even feel it if you were in that." That annoying smile hadn't wavered "Of course it isn't completely foolproof." Picking up one of the daggers sitting on the table he would, with a grunt of effort throw the dagger at a particularly horrible pink set of 'clothes'. A loud band issued as and instantly the 'clothes' seemed to have developed a rather large whole, and in the wall on the other side of the room there was a small depression in which you could see the handle of the dagger nearly two foot deep in the solid rock.

"Took my sister and I ages to make these. A lot of fun though...." He trailed off for a second before finally looking back at Tyro "Not sure if that helps at all but I've been wanting to show of my private armory for a while now."

((No idea where Rose has gone.))
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:21 am

Lilly smile at the half-demon knowing that she is right. "I hope so, if your brother do something stupid before I get my old life back. I will hit him up side the head." she said jokeling. The red haired woman hopes that Alan will give Tyro something that will help he to fight, now that he is mortal. She walk to the kitchen to see that her boys are ready to eat now. That made her laugh a little bit.

(Sorry I haven't been on. I been busy.)

Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Tyro picks up one of the red shirts. It was like a duvet cover. Tyro isn't as heftily built as Alan is so, as he takes off his jacket then slips on the shirt, nearly drowning in it. He grabs the coat back off the floor to put that back on.
"Thank you. It means a lot to me that your doing this...I mean, I need every scrap of stength, every weapon and every possible form of protection I can possibly get. I mean, I've fought against Kyrios' gang of half-drunk morons for over a century. They never get much better. Kyrios prefers the overwhelming tactic to his armies, leaving the more delicate stuff to his generals. I've been able to knock-back waves of the poorly trained idiots with nothing but the Tail. I've seen them miss entire buildings at near point blank range. I've seen several gangs shoot their own members when they were told one might be me in disguise. They thought shooting till they found one with a tail to be the best idea...They're only strength is that there's loads of them." A long, drawn out intake, then exhale.
"I don't remember ever being this afraid of fighting anyone in a long time. Its been a number of years before anyone big and nasty enough to make me think twice has come along. Psychics will always make me cautious and vampires occasionally. But the glowing maniac with the power maguffin? A kid in a lighter that thinks its a toy, not a threat. But its just me. I know you and the others will be there two but...I'm still just flesh and blood under this."
He places his hands in the pockets of his jacket.
"An ignorant bit of carbon...A shotgun won't be good against a leg that's missing. Or an arm. I run out of bullets, I'm down to sticks and a magic sword. I gamble for my captive daughter, my life as I know it and Lilly's. I will probably crush her after this when I see her next. Just squeeze her so much..."
He drifts off...Just staring at the floor. Suddenly, he looks up at Alan. Then, he takes one of the black metal swords, attaching it to his jeans by one of the belt loops. He then walks over to the shaft that they fell in through.
"I'm just rambling...Can we go up?" Tyro looks up at it...staring off again...

"You have kids?"
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Alan clicks his fingers and the material shrinks around Tyro until it is the exact right size. At the same time shadows engulf all the remaining clothes and weapons, after a second they dissipate, leaving no trace of the weapons or clothes.
He lays his hand on Tyros shoulder, his usual humour and sardoodledom gone. "I see how the prospect would shock you. I don't much like the prospect of being mortal... Even if I'm not truly immortal.." He falls silent before walking out into thin air. He drags Tyro along with him as he does so, and picks him up over his shoulder. He would notice his new clothes would protect him from Alan's uncomfortable shoulder.

A deep shuddering breath would run out of Alan as he thinks over what Tyro has said. "Kids? Nah. Half-breed you see. Just like mules and all those other crosses... You would think god blood would have bent the rules a little. But, nah." He blanks out for a second before in a small voice and without his usual humour he half whispers the words "Going up." He flexes his toes and half bends his knees, then in one small movement they are flying skyward. This would be a very painful experience without the protection of Tyros new clothes.

All the while Bella was in a very comfortable chair sipping wine as her shadow servants go about finishing cooking. Then without any real movement on Bella's behalf, a large gilded table appeared in the center of the room and large plates of food started to make their way over to it.

It was as Alan and Tryo appeared in the door that she announced that it was time to eat.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:32 am

Lem and Dom is the first ones up to make their plates and sit back down. Eating like they haven't aet in three months or so. No manner how hard Lilly tried to teach manners into their thik head, it never stays there for long. The food is so good that they didn't talk the whole time while eating. Their mother in this life only sigh lightly at her two boys.

Lilly with her dark hair took her time to make her plate after the mad rush of her boys. They are so silly and she is going to miss being their mother when she gets her old life back. She wonders how Tyro's doing and see that Alan give him something that will help. Then once the plate is full she quietly sits down and starts to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 4:40 am

"Adoption, maybe?" Tyro said, wondering over to the table. The smell was good but he wasn't trying to think of what that could be. He was more focused on Leth and Dom's feeding ritual...

"Domanic! Lethanyal!" He said sternly. The serious face had appeared. "If you want to eat like that, we can have nose bags made. Slow it down." His hand made this slow, lowering gesture as he spoke. As he sat, the shock of what he'd done hit.
"Heh..err..Sorry." Guilty smile. "Force of habit. What's, what's for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:48 am

Alan laughed as he moved to the table. "There is a reason we only associate with mortals who are already in mortal danger. Doesn't ever work out to well for the others." He sat down and helped to himself to a large slice of pizza, while there was a large variety of dishes on the table the most seemed to be Italian themed.

A few pieces of pizza and a large bowl of pasta had been stack onto his plate before he answered Tyro "Whatever you manage to grab before those two eat it first." His low voice was humorous as he raised his eyebrows at Dom and Leth.

While everyone used conventional means to get food Bella with that normal erie quality of hers had things floating towards her from all around the table. At one point Alan grabbed a piece of garlic breed out of mid air, the bread immediately burst into flame, but contrary to making Alan drop the bread he simply bit into it and continued as if that was how garlic bread was ment to behave.

As always a bunch of shadow servants were making their way around the table carrying an assortment of drinks. Also as usual both had their normal glasses of chilled red wine.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 am

Lem and Dom stop for the moment when Tyro talk to them in that tone of voice that their mother use on them whenever that do this. Dom starts to laugh into his food, and Lem only shakes his head knowing that Tyro's is their father in a former life. Then the boys starts to eat again with gasto, not heeding the warning.

Lillith moves over to her boys and hit them up side the head. "Slow your roll, and take your time to eat." the former human said to her boys. Under her glare they slow down their eating, and she knows that if she looks away they will eat like no tomorrow. "That is alright, Tyro. They need a reminder once in a while." the dark haired woman said lightly to Tyro.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Tyro takes a few slices of the most laden pizza he could reach for. Something with at least chicken, pepperoni and peppers. Maybe those are sausages?
"Yeah...You got to make sure the other half can handle them-self, I guess...ermm..." Shut up and eat, Tyro! The first slice enters his mouth then bitten. Oh! They are sausages!

In Crandford Park, a mile from the ground level, shots have been fired. Not by Kyrios' men. The men in armour are strangely absent here. There is mass movement of an army over the raised grasslands, yes! But they are wearing a sky blue. All of them in pleasant sky blue suits. They leap and bound after those that run for their lives. Nets spring over the crowds like panthers. They wrap themselves around the terrified men, women and children, one at a time or all together as stunned fish. Those in suits seem to have little expression in their faces. All of them blank, glassy, vacant eyes. No, they are not eyes any more, they are cameras. Those are not muscles they use to move, they are motors. Their nerves are now wires in yet another delicate and complex machine. Behind every man and every woman and even every child that wears the sky blue suit in this city has nothing of their humanity that has not been caged. They have been reduced to hardware. Their minds are just mere subroutines. Their thinking is done elsewhere. They're very memories have become hard drives. They are not a slave army. They are machines.

King Jonathan Majic the first of Sekaannus and High Priest Marvolo Chandler of the Eternal Waters of Viha sit in their thrones, in their tent. They sit in frustrated silence. They're friendship has allied two nations and their friendship has long since risen to Brotherhood. They are two men that do not stray from battle. In fact, it's why they were chosen. King Majic wrenched his crown from his predecessors head, after severing it from it's body. He has since sought to fight where him, his sword and his men are required. He wishes to be known as a great protector. No-one has debunked him, yet.

High Priest Marvolo always showed promise in the art of war. He is criticised as mad, but brilliant man that will turn his torture into his enemies torture. He was risen to a warlord in the order of Priests that govern Viha within a year of battle after enemy forces broke the front line. He was found with a sword and enough of a tank cannon to fire large stones fast enough to be lethal.

The King raises his head, his prominently long nose sniffed in air as though he was being inflated out of his seat and onto his feet.
"My general has not arrived back. Did you bury him decently?" Came the low grumble that you wouldn't expect of a man in a fine scarlet coat made of exquisite pelt.
"Bury my favourite concubine? Now why would I do that?" Kyrios said. The black fox emerged from the shadows of the night dressed in a plain purple cloak that covered him entirely. The King knew not what he meant.
"How did he get in here?!" The High Priest Marvolo spat, getting to his feet, his hood slipping in the rush to reveal his balding head. "You filthy scum! We shall wipe you from this plane and send you back to the dirt you came from!"
"My, my. Such a temper."
Both men draw swords. The King's his a thick and heavy-looking blade. It is cast from a near black metal, dark but as sharp as a Reaper's blade. The High Priest's katana had a handle made from what looked like quartz. It had been smoothed for a fine glinting finish. The crystal did resemble ice.
"Gentlemen, what of your men?" A shape flops against the side of the tent to the ground. A trickle of blood leaks underneath the material. Horns sound in distant areas.
Before the men can react, Kyrios pulls back the entrance to the tent. Behind is the dog creature Dr Altor had created but his head had metal parts protruding from it. A metal box seemed to have melded with the creature's skull. He lets the material drop in front of the drooling, growling monster.
"Now that I have given you a reason to stay with me, how about we settle this mono-y-mono-y-mono as the saying rarely goes." He grabs at the concealed button on the cloak. Underneath, he is wearing a suit of armour in a gleaming silver. The chest-plate bares a single purple jewel in the centre and the gauntlets he wares have sharp ridges on the back to catch blades or cut through flesh on a back hand. His five tails swing and twitch in the anticipation of an attack.

The King swings for the Black Fox's torso but the blade his deflected and a left hook knocks him back. Then the High Priest's weapon is parried down before the same fists counters with an upper cut. The black, thin lips slit open to reveal the white teeth beneath.
"I can hear your souls whimpering..."

Tyro's pocket rings as he tucks into his pasta. He pulls out his phone again.
"Yello?"
"Kieran!"
"Err...no."
"Kieran, Tyro, Fucktard, who gives a shit?! It don't fucking matter!"
"Russel! What is it?"
"Where are you?!"
"Err...A friends, why?"
"You need to get out of here, man! You need to pack your shit and run!"
"What? Why? What's going on?"
"People have gone ape-shit insane! These people in these blue suits started bringing people in. They just started taking everyone. Everyone, man! They got my Dad!"
"Who are taking people?"
"I used to know some of 'em. Janice from that party, remember? She was one of them. She didn't recognise me. I had to, man! I had to! Don't you judge me! I had to! She would've taken me too!"
"Do what, where are you?"
"Doesn't matter! Get as far away as you can! Go!"
"Russel, where are you?!"
"Don't you come here with all that hero shit, save yourself and everyone around you! Go! G-...I think..."
"Russel?!"
"I gotta go, man! Run far..."
Tyro closed the call and put the phone away.
"Something big's going on outside..."
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:52 am

Even before Tyro had gotten the phone call both of the twins had stopped. They didn't even budge when the phone went off rather seemed to stare even more intently at the wall.
As beings born of chaos they could on some level sense the chaos in the city, that along with supernatural hearing ment that other then Tyro they were basically the first informed of what was happening.

Both of them stood at the same time, but it was Bella who spoke "I will take Dom and Lillith. Alan you get in contact with Denity, we need information on what is happening." She pointed at Tyro and looked at Leth "You two take two of my brothers bikes and meet him on the road to the city. Don't worry he will catch up." She looked around the table at everyone with a small fire in her eyes. Out of the blue Alan spoke "Attacking innocents... Dam that fox!" On the last word he hit the table with his fist and a good portion of it turned to little more then splinters.

A glare from Bella stopped him from saying any more. After a second of looking at all the food on the floor she clicked her fingers (Making it all disappear.) she looked at everyone again "Everyone go up to the armory and arm yourselves. Then go down to the garage and follow through with the plan we discussed. Without giving anyone a moment to argue she grabs Alan by the shoulder and walks him out the door.

James awakes with a start, a tall man with jet black hair and snow white skin is standing over him prodding him in the gut, and not all that gently. "How did you get in here!" He yells as he jumps out of his bed and onto the floor. The man straightens up and laughs, but the answer to his question comes from behind him in an erie female voice "I let him in of course."

This seems to calm James down "Why who is he?" His voice doesn't waver as much with this. "A friend of mine, they need informations on the attack." A look of confusion crosses James face "Attack what attack?!" "The one on the people idiot. Don't tell me you weren't told?!" Once again confusion and fear go across James face "No I've got no idea."

Everything is silent for a moment "Well then, it looks like we have a job to do. I haven't been able to find any files on it on the mainframe yet, but I haven't had time to look properly. Alan, go back to your people and see what you can do. We will look into this, I will contact you as soon as I find anything out." Alan waved and was gone in a burst of shadow.

James took a minute to calm down before getting dressed and dematerializing into the hallway. A few minutes later he was walking around the building looking for Kyrios.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:18 am

Tyro nods and starts to run. Almost immediately, he halts. What is he doing? Where the hell did these guys get bikes?

Then both egos chimed in with the rather obvious answer: Who gives a toss? We're in a base most movie villains would kill for that has a massive room full of guns and a bedroom miles below the surface of the world. We have that, not Kyrios. Don't question it, just grab all the guns you can!

Despite the fact that they arrived in a jet-propelled machine, the bike that Tyro raced out of the garage out of was on rubber tyres. He could only imagine that this thing was expensive on the world Alan had taken it from. Yes, taken. Alan and Bella could smack each other through walls for fun. Taking things without a care that they wanted seemed rather right. He occasionally borrowed hotel rooms in his other life. Even with the helmet, the noise of the machine between his legs was nearly deafening. He came to a gradual stop to look around...

The harnesses were tight over his torso...and legs. He even had one of those wrist mounted ones that hid guns up his sleeves. He had two shotguns strapped to his back, more pistols than a Oklahoma and enough ammo in his pockets to fire continuously for an hour. He looks around, then back to see where Leth went.
"Wasn't Alan supposed to meet us here?" He mumbles to himself.

Kyrios catches Marvolo's blade, moving it out the way and landing a right hook into his jaw. This was then followed by a roundhouse to the stomach before taking the sword out of the High Priest's hand. However, Kyrios wasn't in time to properly defend against Majic. The broadsword bashed against the chest-plate, leaving a deep scratch. Kyrios glances at it.
"Ruined my armour." His hand lashes out with the High Priest's sword. It slices through Marvolo's raised arms then through his stomach before a snapped side-kick into the chest sent him back to bleed in the corner. "Not enough polish in the world now..."

Kyrios raises the weapon, making a swooping arch downwards onto Majic's defence.
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:12 am

"As I have." Stepping out from behind a wall, unlike Tyro he was dressed in his normal clothes and still only seemed to have his always present set of swords. The diamond blade was visible on his back while those at his hips sparkled in the light from a nearby streetlamp. As always a cocky smile seemed to be superimposed over his face, even when he wasn't smiling.

Behind him walked one of the blue jumpsuit wearing 'people' a young woman, but her eyes were a cyan blue and she seemed to be walking almost too fluidly.
Without waiting Alan turned and addressed the thing "So, what have you found out?"

The eyes glowed for a second as it's mouth opened and it formed a few test words, after a second of doing this it spoke. "Not much, I only know what I found in this programming, and it seems to be that these things are to destroy those who resist and capture those who flee. But I'm not completely sure.... It's an new programming language, a lot of it has been guess work."
Alan gave the thing a blank eyed stare for a moment before speaking "So, blue things are bad news for mortals?"
The cyan eyes flashed again as it nodded. "I cannot hold this body for long, they have one who is somewhat like me with them. I should be able to get through, but I first need time."
With that the eyes flashed purple and it nodded one last time. As the Cyan left it completely Alan reached forward and crushed it's head and then it's body as if it was made of paper.

The cocky smile was on for everyone to see as Alan turned to Tyro "So, let's go kill some blue things?"

A flash rose from the metal and formed a static electric shield between the two swords. Out of the woods a low chuckle sounded, the sound was followed by James "I'd been looking for a chance to test that." The chuckle died as he looked at Kyrios.
"Ah right, probably thinking that hilt would look good sticking out of me right now, but it was needed. Someone is attacking the people and doubt it is him." He points a finger at Majic with a dismissive motion. "Now that could end up messy, just like ants the people can be powerful when they work together." A smile twisted itself onto his face "Now, if something were to happen, a scapegoat could be useful, and as the leader of an attacking army he could be very useful." He gestured to Majic again, this time a little less dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:13 pm

There was a few moments silence after James' speech where both parties watch him.
"Altor." Kyrios said, breathlessly. "What are you talking about? Your interrupting my sport. Also, how did you get past the 'fluffy'?"

The suit looked familiar to Tyro. Tyro Kitsune pulled up various images of entire worlds like this. Almost silent places where every available human being possible had a singular purpose of a production line somewhere. Miles of miles of towers filled with drones.
"Oh! I know this!" He said, pointing to the now destroyed woman. He made careful attention to step away from the spreading pool around the body. "I've seen this! Digital's here!" His head rushed the conclusion to his brain with great force.
"Digital's would be the only one loyal to Kyrios that could use the machines me and Lilly were stuck in. He's here to add them to his network as well as the entirety of the city. His invasions started. Kyrios is probably planning to leave."
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:06 am

James stopped for a second "I'm actually not sure sir. I just think you would be better off leaving him alive for the time. Something strange is happening in the city and I'm not sure what is going on. At least we might be able to make use of this one." He stopped for a couple seconds pondering over something in his head before looking up suddenly "Um, what do you mean by the 'fluffy' sir?"

Alan sighed, if only things had been simple "Kyrios planning to move is a problem. That means we only have a short time to set things right, as for this Digital guy. Well it wasn't him, the machines weren't even his invention. There is a young techy up there acting as one of Kyrios' leading scientists. He created the machines and has been using them. Kyrios made the fault of trying to scare him into submission, and so he has somehow brought to surface and old friend of mine."

Another of the blue jumpsuits come out of an alleyway and stumbled towards Tyro, blood already covered much of it's arms and it seemed to be holding something. Before it got closer to Tyro a flash silver sent a sword spinning over Tyro's shoulder and into the things head.
Walking forward and calmly plucking his sword from the mess Alan once again turns to address Tryo "So, what should we do about these things?"
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:50 pm

The metal claw snaps for Marvolo's neck, squeezing the windpipe. Within a few minutes of the man writhing pathetically with increasing lethargy, Kyrios drops him like a wet towel on the floor. Eyes that seemed to be on the brink of arcing lightning, Kyrios turns to James.
"Altor, are you even vaguely aware of the game I've been been playing here?! This world is another challenge and I am working towards taking it, despite those that oppose me tonight." He points in the general direction of the city walls.
"I am to claim this world, but it is to be done by my general. He is what is happening to the city."

"Digital is slowly turning anything with a brain into a processor by just jamming as much electronics and transmission stuff as is possible to stuff into a skull. Chances are high that Kyrios is going to just leave Digital to it. He's processing everything and anything that could be added to his monster computer grid with the soul aim of making the hole world here a computer grid." Tyro said, his hands making large, sweeping gestures as he got a little too into explaining. He lifts his shotgun, blasting a hole in the chest for three men walking towards him. It ruined the clean, pressed suit and tie they were all wearing.
"We really can't do much for them now. They're kinda lost. We either kill them or join them. Digital's not been known to be picky when it comes to how fresh his computer parts are." One shot to the temple for a woman to his left as Digital's suited cyborgs began to move towards the noise of the gunshots. Tyro pulls a pistol free and lets loose on three more on-comers.
"We can stop Digital from converting more people or we can make for the machine and swap me and Lilly's life back. I'd go for the machines cos' I couldn't tell you if they've been moved yet. What do you think?"

Kyrios strides over to James, a smile growing across his face. From the genesis of a smirk to the blossom of a maniacal grin.
"I'm handing this world over as payment for my friend's services. He's made good use of your notes on the machines, learning them inside out. It's just what to do with you...I guess I could show you one last thing. I mean, you really don't have much use here but you've done so much though. You should see the next step in development after all. Few of the scientists get the chance." Kyrios extends his hands to the side, purple flames scoring the air and forming an arch way. The portal opens into a dark room.
"Follow me." Kyrios slips though, beckoning James to follow with the tip of his finger, somewhat half-heartedly.

Through the portal, the tiny lights on the rows and rows of what looked like boxes in shelves flickered wildly with their own special language. The darkness in the room made them seem like fireflies trying to signal for something. Just ahead, was a single spotlight on the Right to Beauty. It was humming away, hard at work on, something. At the viewing window, needles and knives continue to knit living matter. The odd bright blue glimmer floated past as it caught the light.
"You'll be witness to a new, personal weapon."
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:50 pm

James follows Kyrios awkwardly through the portal. He can't help but check a few of the wires placed over his body as he walks, they are his last line of defence, the lightest armour in the world, maybe even in the universe.

It's only as the Right To Beauty, his favourite of the machines comes into view that he realises that Kyrios has finally understood the power of it. The fox had always seemed puzzled with his love of the machine, but James had always know, with a few tweaks it could become a god, maybe even create life.

Alan opened his mouth to speak at the same time as what could of been mistaken for a football team jumped out from every shadow and even from the houses around them. For a second Alan was covered in the things. Then as one they rose into the air, crashed together and went flying through the air. "I really hate it when people interrupt me" was the suppressed reply to the event.

"Now as I was saying, we should go for the machines. One they just don't feel right, they are... Unnatural, and two. My sister is already heading there with Lilly."
At that moment a few more of the machines stepped out of nowhere, in one movement Alan leapt forward and grabbed Tyro around the waist and sent them both flying into the air, at the same time dropping something. It would only be after the wave of heat and the bone shattering explosion passed below them that it was made obvious that he had dropped some sort of... Knowing Alan, unholy hand grenade.
A couple seconds later and they burst through a random wall of Kyrios' tower... Straight into a room full of armed guards.
Moving to put himself between the guards and Tyro, it takes him a second to realise one problem. The room is so well lit that there is hardly a shadow in the whole room.

A few seconds pass before James finds the nerve to look inside the machine.

"Shit!"

He thrusts his palm towards the machine and circuits overload and shatter. Unfortunately the machine is so well made that all the hard to get circuits are near impossible to break, so even though many circuits are now fried, it at most will delay things by a day at best.

Instantly James turns and runs sprinting for exit before tapping a seemingly random place on his lab coat and then he is flying as rocket thrusters spring from his shoes and increase his speed by tenfold.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:37 pm

"Wait...Lilly and Bella went for the machines? Without us? But the time one we went in. We should be heading for that now! We should be trying to reverse what Kyrios did, right?"

And then the ambush came. Alan, like lightning from the sky, picks Tyro up and leaps into the air with ease. And with that, as the floor became an ever decreasing mass being covered in shrinking humanoid shapes, the air was shoved out of his lungs as his stomach was crushed against Alan's concrete arm. The rush of heat and light billowing towards them like a vertical avalanche missed them by at least a metre as Alan sprung to the roof top, landing heavily and cracking the concrete.

Tyro was able to suck in a lung full of breath at this point. He barked as many swear words as he could while they bounced towards the tower.

Kyrios slides to the side, bending low as he moves into Altor's path. He locks one of his fists on his waist like a rifle shot and waits for the doctor to pelt straight towards him. Once within range, Kyrios throws a straight punch into James' nose, before grabbing his arm. He then twists that arm behind James' back, pinning him to the ground with as much force as Kyrios could muster but the rockets were making that hard.
"Turn them off. Now."

Tyro tumbles from Alan's grip, wheezing and cursing as he clatters to the floor, clutching his bruised abdomen.
"Did you have to do that? Really? You bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Alan twitches and two guards fall to the ground, this seems enough for the rest of them to scatter.
After addressing that problem he looks to Tyro "Well I sent them ahead so that we could catch up. Or maybe my sister just doesn't like being told what to do. Either way the machines are somewhere around here right?"

(Sorry for this bit of character control. Just need Bella for something else.)

At that point Lilly stepped into the room "About time you showed up."

"Where's my sister?"

"Said she had to do something and for me to wait here and catch up with you."

"Okay, well first things first. Where are these machines?"

Looking at Tyro he notices the way the man is standing and finally his words sink in. "The clothes should of protected you from that... Unless.. Anyway this should help."
Alan thrust his hand out and a pure white ball shot towards Tyro. As soon as it hit it would start repairing any damage done and erasing pain.

"Now come on let's get moving!"

James doesn't even have time to curse before Kyrios is upon him. He spins as Kyrios punches, managing to catch the blow on his shoulder. Instantly making his arm dead. The same arm which Kyrios then uses to pin him to the floor.

He tries to move to turn off the rockets but can't reach the place needed, so instead he goes to activate the electric charge in his armour. But that is when he notices how the shadows are rising off the floor. Only really visible because his face is so firmly against the floor itself. Then two things happen at once, one the shadows change shape into many small throwing knives, and two, he hears a woman's voice.

"Now, now. That hardly seems fair. How about, you pick on someone your own size."
At that moment Kyrios would feel a soft hand with an iron grip on the back of his neck.
"Now how about we all just let go?"
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 pm

(I'll allow it. I've waited long enough I think. Rose probably worn't be back.)

Tyro did actually start to fell better as the balls energy coursed through his veins. Every nerve tingled slightly. Most from the magic but mainly from seething at Alan.

"A bit more of a warning next time, all right?" He walks after Alan.

"Hang about!" He said, coming to a halt. "Does anyone of us actually have any idea how we even operate the machines here? I'm not going in that thing again if one of you two do it!" He points an accusatory finger at the twins.

The electric current is sapped of energy, feeding into the black fox's finger tips harmlessly. Kyrios stays perfectly still with the hand upon his neck.
"Digital! Release him!"

The doors of the Right To Beauty snap open and something zips through the entity that had a hand on Kyrios neck. The darkness began to subside and struggle to stay in existence as the tall, muscled man stood, scowling at the individual that tried to threaten Kyrios. He wasn't wearing anything currently, however, so the toned and lean body was on full display. The ice blue, dead eyes were made more intense against the nearly albino-looking skin. The black fox sniggers.
"That's right. I made my own Alan. You can let me go or you can be pounded into the dirt by him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Fabulous Toys   Three Fabulous Toys - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Fabulous Toys
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next