The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Dark Rose

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

The Dark Rose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:46 pm

If he'd ever felt more of a time where he wanted to kiss this redhead it was now. She was indeed a strong soul, nodding he went quite. His ear twitched and he looked over to see one of the Queens messanger, A cat, walking up. It was a regular gray stripped cat with a bell around it's neck and a small scroll in it's mouth.

Ian stood and walked to the creature holding out his hand. The cat dropped the small scroll bowed it's head and rushed off. Walking back to the log he stopped and read it paper before sighing. "My absents has worried my cousin, apperently it's quite late. I should go."

He pocketed the note and smiled before walking and standing infront of fhe beauitful vampyress. "I have a fencing and ridding lesson to teach and then swordplay with the guard. Would you like to meet up in two days? I coul bring my nephew?" He hoped she'd be intrested because he really wished to see her again.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:08 pm

She almost kiss the elf, but she hold herself back. She sees that his ear twitch and he look over her shoulder. Lillith turn to see at gray cat with something in its mouth.

"Of course. I wil love to see you and the little guy in two days." she said with a soft smile. She wants to see them again, and give Isaak the toy horse.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

Bending on one knee Ian took her hand gently brushed his warm lips on it. "I depart you Lady Lillith and shall see you in two days." He smiled and stood up, before grabbing his boots. And winked before grabbing his sword, and then traveling cloak before dosappering
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm

She watch him walk away into the darkness of the night. Where he kiss her hand feels warm and she blush in a shy way. Lillith start to walk away from the clearing, with her hand over her own heart.

Once she got to her tree, the green eyed vampire looks up to the full moon with the stars ringing around it. She cannot get the look of Ian's eyes out of her head. She sigh lightly before the dawn came back up for a new day.

Two days pass by with too slowly with fake smiles and happiness. Luckly for her that her mother finally sleeping for the first time in days. The gray green eyed vampire walk out of her family home, to the clearing from to days ago. In her hand is a small bag with the toy horse and a gift for the elder elf.

Last edited by Rosegurl1 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:20 pm

The night spent with Lilliath was wonderful because then next to day where hell. Anything that could have come wrong with poor Ian had. He'd gotten burned, cut, bruised, and to top it off he just found out about a food allergy which made his hand swell and made hin break out into a fever. By the time the two days had come o pass Ian was tired and moody. Not the way he wished to see dear Lillith, so joining his nephew for a noon day nap the two slep till after 1 and took a picknic with them.

Ian wouldn't admit it out loud but he loved to dress his nephew in human clothes, so putting Issak in a cute shirt of blue and short overalls Himself still in leasurly elven wear, and ofcourse his traveling cloak. They slipped away to see ther new friend.

Isaak scowared the clearing till in the shadows of a large willow he spotted red hair. Not waiting for his uncle Issak dashed off as fast as his little bare feet could take him shouting, "Lilly Lilly!"
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:31 pm

Lillith turn around when she heard a cute voice calling out to her. Her face breaks into a real smile in days, when she sees the blound haired elf running to her. "Isaak, silly boy." she said with her arms wide open so the little elf can hug her. She is wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a dark wash jeans.

Her red hair is up in a pontytail, with flower in it. She is glad that they came, and her heart glows. They make her world a little bit happier, and lighter.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Ian set up the picknic in a nice shady corner, then went to find his nephew. The clearing was wide but there was nothing out here that could hurt or even scare the little elf so Ian wasn't to worried. Seeing the little on in an embrace with the red-hared vampyress only made him smile.

"I see he's found you." Ian stated hsi eyes alight with joy. He wore simple green tights with sliver boots and a long, green shirt with long sleeves and gold stitching. Isaak looked at him then at Lillith and started speaking. "Lilly is pretty." He said before going into a fit of giggles maiing the flowers and trees bloom that much brighter and hugged the woman. Ian stepped forward and said something in there elven tongue and Isaak just hugged Lilly.

"His common is not so well but he is making progress. And maybe one day he'll speak vampyer...but where still a few decades to that." Ian joked before turing the full force of his Spaahire eyes into her green. "How are you My Lady?" His voice smooth and a different tone from him speaking to his nephew.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm

"Thank you. You are still cute." she said to Isask. She hugs Isaak back as the flower and plant around them became more colorful. Lillith heard Ian's voice and she look up and smile. "He does have lots of learning to do, but he will do well." she said. The red haired vampire looks into the older elf's blue eyes.

"It could been better, but I can live with it. My lord." she said quietly with a firtly smile on her lips. She still hugging the younger elf in her arm when she pull out the toy horse from her bag. The horse is painted black with red hair, and something is written on it belly.

"This is for you. I always keep my word to my friends." she said as she gives him the toy. Gifts to a child always makes her happy.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm

Ian smiled wide at Lillith and his cheeks turned an ever so subtle shade of pale pink. But once Issak saw the horse he took it to his chest and squeeled. Ian just shook his head as the younger elf hugged Lillith's neck going into a fit of elvish jibberish.

His courious mind like all elves young and old took over, his fingers stroked the horses man and tail before pointing to it then her hair. Ian stepped closer reading the sweet inscription and smiled before looking in green eyes. "He says his pony has hair like his new best freind. And when he gets big he's gonna have a pony just like this and take you riding all the time." Isaak must have guessed his uncle was intrepting because he looked at him and said something else that made Isaak go scarlett before pointing his finger to the giggling little boy.

Changing the subject Ian spoke over his nephew. "I brought a few snacks for a picknic, would you like to join us. I took care to find a nicely shaded spot." He bowed taking her free hand in a joking dignafied way. "My lady could I ask that you accoompany this lonely old elf for a few after lunch snacks?"
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm

She is glad that Isaak love the toy horse and laughs with him. "Isaak that will be wonderful one day." she said with a huge smile on her face. Lillith known that the little elf will love the red tail and maen of the horse.

"I will love to come. Of course my lord." she said while gently putting the boy down and grabbing Ian's hand. She got up from her sit on the ground, with a light laugh. Holding his hand she follow him to the spot where the picnic is happening.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:28 am

Ian lead the way to the lovely shaded space, with a wave of his hand the soft spred was set and the basket laid out two plates and one smaller plate. Isaak still in Lillith's arms jabbered on in elven abou this very beautiful pony and his new freinds hair. Ian waved his hand again to produce two soft pillows to set on and he to a seat on one. He was trying to forget what his nephew of 3 had said. Who was this boy being influinced by? No matter the older elf would talk to the other later now he needed to just focus on having a relaxing day with his 'friend'.

But the thought wasn't far off, she was noble even in her own culture. She even in informal courts such as these carried her self like a lady of nobility. If only her fangs where shorter, or her ears pointed...Ian could wisk her away to his land. He'd marry her in a heart beat and she'd be loved and cared for never waning for anything. No it was wrong to change anything, and her lovered cheek bones, her alabaster skin, her cheeky tone was all that made her beautiful. He knew he was getting ahead of himself and he needed to quit now or he'd just be setting himself up for heartache.

He was so pathedic the first woman to smile at him and not know who his family was and he wanted to marry her. Elves where not known to go crazy so he needed to get a grip. Clearing his voice he puleld out a small cup for Isaak and filled it with grape juice then a cut crystal glass with a wine skin full of...not wine. "I had a human hunter cure some animale blood. I don't know if it's any good but it's warm...." He passed her the glass half full of the blood, Isaak eyed the glass but didn't go as far as to grab it like he usually did. Ian hoped he wasn't being rude by offering blood insted of the grape juice.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:18 am

Her light laughs at Isaak's talking, because it is cute and she somehow knows that it about her and the horse. This two people who are so unlike most of her race is kind, and caring. Ian waves his hand and the picnic came to live. She sit down on one of the pillows.

She wish that he is the one she is going to marry. His tan skin, blue eyes, how he is kind and loving to the little elf, and even his pointly ears. He is a noble in his own world and she cannot change the fact she is different from him. She sigh with in, and keep a light smile on her face for them.

He is the only man that ever wanted to know about her, and not use her in anyway. When he give her the cup of blood, she takes with a nod of thanks. She takes a sip from the glass and it taste like bear which is better tasting then rabbit. "Thank you. This is good." she said with a light smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 pm

They ate in somewhat silence, Isaak kept yammering on in elven and patting Lilliath's cheek before hugging her and talking about his pony. Ian rolled his eyes and said something in elven. The boy stopped and looked at Ian then pouted and had a seat, "You'd sware he didn't have hundreds of toys back at the palace the maids are forever having to pick up he keeps talking abou tthe pony like he doesn't own one...Well not one with red hair but still." Isaak smiled the pout gone as he ate sliced bananas.

"So tell me Lady Lilliath what have you been up to these past few days? I'm sure your life is much more busy and exciting than having lunch in the shade with a couple of elves."

The older elf grinned hover his cup but really he just wanted to know hwat a vampyer noblel did. Was it much like his own life? Being bord out of your head because other people made disisions for you, and having to find things to do that didn't shame your whole clan but kept you away from the same people you detested.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:30 pm

She giggles and smile with all the hugs from the little elf. "All kids do that." she said as she pat Isaak on the head.

"The usual boring things. Reading, writing, sewing and dealing with people I don't really care for. It is not much different then a life of anyother noble I think." she said with a slight wave of her hand. Then she takes another drink from her glass. That is a life of a noble, but she always wanted more out of her life. In her world she had to act like someone that she is not, but with this elfs she can be herself.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:32 am

Isaak babbled to himself playing with his pony and eating fruit, as Ian smiled warmly. "There alot to be said about a noble woman who can sew insted of frittering away her day gossiping and so on. And sisnce you brought it up..." He dug into basket and pilled out a small book but it looke dot be an old text. "I found this in my great-grandfather's library, apperent'y a Millinea ago, before either of us where even though of our lands where alies aginst the humans, and so we shared our languages. But since then both sides had forgotten quite a bit. This my lady is for you. A vampyer to Fae book. There are drills to help your pronunciation and a small glossary in the back. It's not much only really good for a child but it can help for you to understand the youngster."

As if knoing he was being talked about Issak grinned with orange pulp arouns his chubby cheeks. Ian hoped it was a good enough book to read, he could see Lillith's thirst tor know more if she liked to read so much. He just hoped she wouldn't be offended by the elemantary work of the book and the fact it was only 200 pages unlike her usuall novels.

"In the index it gives a short history about elven and tells you about writing and reading in elven you can not lie, this is why many elves speak in human tounge and speak in elven when doing serious business or business deals. But that's in the history. I would also hope you keep that to yourself, it's only magik works for you alone. If anyone but you tired to read it the book would just go blank on every page." He grinned, "Incase you have a nosie maid or you intended saw the book. The title would disappere as well. It would look only like a bound paper book."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:46 am

She took the book with a gentle touch and her eyes full of happy tears. She listen to him going on about the book and she nods. "Thank you. I will take good care of it." she said with a smile playing on her lips. She gently move her fingers over the cover of the book, and it may be a little shorter then the books she had read but this is a gift that is close to her heart.

Lillith gently put in her bag and pull out a leather bracelet for Ian. "It is nothing much, but if you need to meet me again write on it. I will get it on the other bracelet, and no one can tell by looking it the writing on it." she said as she give him the bracelet, and show him the one on her arm.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:44 am

Ian grinned at her soft smile, "I was glad my gift could bring you Joy." He mumbled her smiled making his cheeks turn a pale pink as the tips of his ears reddened a bit. Whe she pulled out a braclet he took it in gentle hands and smiled. "I thank you." And slipped it on his wrist. He could feel the bit of magic woven it it and looked up. "Was this crafted by your talented hands?" He asked his blue eyes bathing her in a joy only obe who watched the sunrise or set could understand. Little Isaak unaware of the exchange as he ate peach slices with his pony.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 am

"It is woven with a little magic, that I learned from someone dear to me. Not all vampires have magic, but my family is the rare few who does." she said as she look into his blue eye with beauty that holds the world together. There is joy in his eyes that makes her feel she is watching a sunset.

She blush lightly as she move back, but she wants to be closer. Something about that elf makes her heart move faster, and wants to smile bigger. She wish this moments with him will last forever, but time always move away from them. He makes her dark voice grow lighter whenever he is around.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Ian could feel his heart lift everytime she smiled at him, things got a little better, a little less motnonis. And even if his nephew was the cover story he fed to his sister and brother in law it wasn't truen in his heart. Lillith was beautiful smart and practilly perfect in every way vampyar or no. He reached out and caugh a lock of wayword red hair and sniffed it before kissing it and pushing it back with the rest. "You are by far the most intrancing female I have ever come to know from both our worlds, Lady Lillith." He was close now, after leaning in to speak very low they could almost share a breath. Isaak yawned and was curling up on Lilliath's lap for a noon day nape as usual bt this time it was with his new pony. "If you are not busy lady could I be so bold as to ask you to acompany us tomorrow?" Ian asked with all hope she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:51 pm

When he kiss her wayward hair and said the things that her heart longs to hear, she blushes again. Ian's breath mix with hers, she was tepmed to kiss him right here. "You are the most lovely man I have ever known. In both are worlds, Lord Ian." she said with a whisper for his ears only.

Lillith gently pat Iassk's head as he falls asleep on her lap, holding the pony that she had given him. "Of course, if I am buzy. I never want to miss for the world." she said with a light smile. Her heart is already his, only after only a few moments together. She knows that his is her match in everyway, and one day she hopes that they will be together.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Ian blushed a bit deeper as the day seemed to contiue seemlessly. They ate and talked lightly. Ian sharing his happy child hood, of breaking things and riding his first horse Mystic. His father on the councle of elders his mother's death when he was young. And his sister a queen, along with his brother in law a bit of a stiff hard man but with a loving wife and wild the man could be nothing but a softy. He spoke of his love collect swords, and make furnature with his own hands. "When I have the time, it seemes like my fahter always has me teaching guards here, or learing and old script there...so annoying when your time is not yours. But I am working on a vanity stand. The dressor is finished but the glass needs to be made and the rest carved." He shrugged. "I guess I have time....I have planned to give it to my wife...all the furnature I make wit my own hand. Every detail perfect...just for her." His eyebrow wiggling at Lillith, and on some plane wether knowing or unknowing he was going to give it all to her and she would be nothin gbut amazed at the time and skill he's aquired over so long. "Now to you my lady...I feel liek a narsisses just talking about myself. Please tell me all about you..."
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:19 pm

It seems wonderful that he makes his own things and plans on giving it to his wife. Somewhere in those deep blue eyes that tells her that he wants her to be his. She would give anything to be his, but there is no way now.

"I like hearing about your life." she said with smile that can melt ice. Then she starts to tell him about growing up an only child and how she wish that she had brother and sisters. How her grandmother teach her the ways of the goddess and the midnight roses. How her mother wants her to be something that she is not and her father being a softy with her. Her father quietly teaching her to use a sword without her mother knowing

"I always feel at peace when I am in the gardens or even the forest. But I don't usuall have the time. When I around my race I have to act like I am someone that I am not." she said with a light sigh.

Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:17 pm

"If it is sword play you wish t be tought I could teach you that. I am a master, granted I use two blades but I can ajust for you if you like?" A woman after his own heart was all he could think of because she could handle a sword, she could probably ride a horse as well. Many women reftained from it because of vurtue or the old wives tail about child birth... My mother rode a horse every day of her life and he and his sister where fine. But Lillith was the spark to his fire, the soft moon light to his evening. "I would be happy to tutor you." He mumbled before pulling back slightly seeing her yawn. He looked up at the placement of the sun and sighed. "I have kept you out much to long. I am sorry, we should go none the less. He'll sleep till almost two and need to eat again." Isaak sighed softly in his sleep, as Ian spoke of him.
Back to top Go down
Rosegurl1
Scholar
Scholar
Rosegurl1

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:15 pm

"That will be wonderful. At the same time I can show you some of my magic." she said with a light yawn. She been up way to long, and she bearly keep her eyes open. "Ok, remeber if you cannot come in two days write on the leather. Only we can see the writing." she said as she gently lay Iassk on the ground. She gently kiss the head of the little elf boy and gives Ian a wink before leaving.

When she got home she sleep like the dead, until the night. Then a letter came from the King telling her and her family that the prince marry someone else. Also she became the Amstnder to the elfs, because of an old law saying that no one can get a divrise. It says that she have a week to get ready to leave home kingdom to somewhere new.

She quietly happy, and her mother cried when it says that she is not marrying the prince. There are very few vampires around her age and she don't like them. Everything she needs was packed in two days and she reads the book Ian's gives her.

Two days pass and she went back to the clearing. Hoping that he heard the good news.
Back to top Go down
lady_blue_peach
Hatchling
Hatchling
lady_blue_peach

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am

Ian cleaned up the clearing and scooped up his nephew with hopes to see Lillith soon. He didn't know how his gift would come acroos to his sister and family so he hid it away in his travel cloak. Returning to the palace the nanny and maids cared for his nephew as he went off to ride. Lillith...the woman was like a vision.

As he promised he returned the next day to the caring but to his suprise no Lillith, waiting all day she hadn't turned up so he left. The day after thought he was unable to get away. There was a big fuss about a new political memeber joining the folds of the palace. His father and elders along with the King and Queen where keeping tight lipped about it only that it would help further peace and be a good change. Ian didn't understand why they where being so damn secrective to him yet giving him more work than ever. There was to be a welcoming ball in a weeks time and there to be an announcement. Ian was still in the dark and what little time he had to himself was enough to eat and sleep. He just hoped his beautiful Red haired mistress hadn't forgotten about him.

Almost three day before the ball Ian had rummaged threw his travelng cloak to pull out the gift Lillith gave him. Instantly remembering he scrolled across the front of the bracelet. 'Lillith I have not forgotten you...been so busy. I miss you how are you.' He hoped she had her breclet on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Rose   The Dark Rose - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Rose
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: The End :: Inactive :: Beginner-
Jump to: