The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

The Dragon Lands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Argent
Hatchling
Hatchling
Argent

The Dragon Lands Empty
PostSubject: The Dragon Lands   The Dragon Lands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:44 am

Hello everyone I´m Argent aka ShatteredMind. I was scouted a few days ago, but life has been keeping me away from pcs so I can join this site just now, ok first why the name change? I prefer to go jumping with names with each forum I visit (despite of what theme they are) think of it as a change of mind.

OK tastes now, Im a huge fan of literature, for me any theme will do.. although light novels are the only thing I can afford for now, and I consider animation as my life, this goes for movies, videogames (RPG ones more than anything), GFX effects, anime, etc. so yeah I´m a GFXer and animator (ok trying to be one...) My biggest like goes for anything that is related to dragons. So If im not playing games, reading books, doing anything related toGFX or animation or hearing music I´m trying to write own rps to pass the time.

Now te referals about me I´m a good nature person, as you see I have this "thing" to keep seriousness and order around, but no worries I only apply it to myself, also I can very very pacient and I rol as any kind of characters is needed (mostly girls getting tired of how the "canon" for them is quite closed, I want to create a unique chara!)

And that´s all... I think. Anyways nice to meet you this site seems like a good place to be and hopw I will get along with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

The Dragon Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lands   The Dragon Lands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm sure you'll get along just fine. c:

Welcome and all. Browse the rules, blah blah blah. Everyone here is pretty friendly and therefore, you can ask just about anyone anything. Frozen Memory's our admin and Night Elf and Tyro are our "newbie mentors" so go to them if you need help, or really anyone. Jump into some games or roleplay or start a journal and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

The Dragon Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lands   The Dragon Lands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Welcome to our family! Thank you for accepting the invitation. I like you already! I have a thing for dragons myself. Ahem -coughs and stars at all the dragon related things on here-. You'll fit in just fine! Most of us are up in that alley as well so you'll find people to chat with and things. Games and journals seem to be the easiest thing to use to jump in after the introductions. ^^ If you need help with anything, just as one of us.

Oh, and the mentors are Nightelf and thepsycoman. They are the ones with white names. Tyro is a new member lol.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

The Dragon Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lands   The Dragon Lands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 pm

I said Tyro? Whoops.

Well, I'm crazy and I think I wrote that while trying to argue with my stomach, so I have excuses.
Back to top Go down
Argent
Hatchling
Hatchling
Argent

The Dragon Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lands   The Dragon Lands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks for the welcoming, yeah maybe Ill open a juornal since is the only sure thing that I can write at my pace and maybe a write rp (if I finish editing it) until I finish the issues I have with life itself and I finish playing God with the browser... somehow I made the fonts being all white despite the page options...
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

The Dragon Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lands   The Dragon Lands Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 am

Nice Syl I'm gone for a week and you forget me lol.

Yeah Argent you are more then welcome here of course and by the look of it I would say you well get on really well with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dragon Lands Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dragon Lands   The Dragon Lands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dragon Lands
Page 1 of 1