The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MajorThomas
Hatchling
Hatchling
MajorThomas

Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army Empty
PostSubject: Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army   Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:25 am

Special note! You may know me as Cika on Roleplaygateway, and Major thomas anywhere else. just to make sure I don't get any emails saying I've stolen my own work.

Well I joined ages ago but did nothing so here's my revised idea for a roleplay in my Elorn universe. Idea
It's more than likely no one on here has actually seen my stories Elorn: Book of Caru so I'll write down a quick summery of this alternate reality.

The world of Elorn is vast and inhabited by many races from the humans and elves to the orcs and goblins to even insightful centaurs who assume the world to be endless, it also happens to be full of dragons! They're not all the gold hoarding tyrants of legend however as any well trained wizard can ward them off or a well equipped knight can fell the smaller ones.

In recent years the dragons have been sighted by the elves as settling into colonies, some vast and some small causing panic among the other races who fear what a gathering of dragons could do, even the elves seeming to be cautious of their green 'friends'. With goblin kind dealing in ill gotten weapons to raise tension as well most of the races have begun to put anti-dragon laws into effect.

Meanwhile the dragons are also dealing with their own problems as mysterious kidnappings of whelps are on the rise with parents found slaughtered making the different breeds weary of each other outside the established colonies. The fate of the stolen whelps was in ill favour as a vengeful red dragon had stolen them for a growing army to take on the humans.

That's the situation, not looking good is it? The main plot would be determined by the cast of characters but would hint towards chasing after/stopping the growing army of dragons, not necessarily with brute force ether.

If this seems interesting to anyone at all feel free to ask questions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Savfantasy
Owner
Owner
Savfantasy

PostSubject: Re: Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army   Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:16 pm

This looks like something I could get into. I'd probably play an elven character; those are so much fun. lol
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army   Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Yeah! OK. Sign me up.
Back to top Go down
MajorThomas
Hatchling
Hatchling
MajorThomas

PostSubject: Re: Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army   Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Great to know I've got two people. Also I should note a little history if you plan to play an elf. The smallest of the breeds of dragons, the 'green' breed, was hidden away from the other dragons who nearly made them extinct during more violent times, they adore the elves quite a bit since they only survived because of them, however the elves are not so trusting in these troubled times.

Just to help with making an accurate mindset. There will be a lot more information later but I don't doubt you guys are making character already so I'll also explain the different breeds from biggest to smallest. All dragons can have very different temperaments from others of their breed, they can also show varying levels of good nature and evil actions.

Dark scaled Black dragons are the size of taverns and use a lot of energy getting around and hunting, they are very lazy when allowed. They live in secluded locations and are very scarce.

The red fire and snowy blue ice dragons both have magic called breath powers, scorching heat and chilling liquid ice! They are somewhat smaller than the black dragons. The ice dragons inhabit the frozen southern regions and the ice floe colony that drifts around.while the fire dragons live north in the volcanic wasteland known as vaunt.

The yellow energy and wingless purple sea dragons are third biggest, energy dragons are very energetic and love playing (And zapping) things, they can carry an electric current through their horns. They live in high peaks where thunderstorms are common. The sea dragons live in undersea caverns and have very large lung capacities and will often drown foes in battle. Both are smaller than the fire or ice dragons by a small amount,

Smallest to them are the brown earth dragons who live in underground burrows connected by large networks of tunnels which are almost maze-like. They lack wings but have very large claws which easily dig through earth, rock and foe alike!

The lightly scaled air dragons posses many beautiful colours all at once and are second to being smallest by a fair amount, they can out fly any opponent and have large wings. They nest in airy nooks on rock walls.

The smallest breed of dragon known as the green dragons have rich, green scales and are an enigma, a mammalian offshoot of dragon kind! They were hidden away by the elves when the other dragons nearly made them extinct, They treasure family greatly and live in underground burrows or hidden caves. They are cabable of living in extreeme conditions of vary natire and can be found everywhere, their scales even change colour to match, from rusty red to their natural green to a cool light blue, their skin remains green however at all times where they remain uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army   Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest check Elorn: The great dragon army
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Role-Playing :: Intermediate :: Interest Check-
Jump to: