The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 am

Thanks. c: I like hearing that. I'm trying to work on my comicking skills.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:21 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 NowImMadotsukicopy

I guess I enjoy scaring the crap out of myself because I continue to play Yume Nikki even though I always get to the point where the slightest bit of movement on the screen makes me jump and then I feel stupid because it was just a set of eyes moving but then I wonder why the hell are there eyes staring at me from the trees and freak out more because what if something jumps out at me but I don't die and continue playing anyway, stabbing things that do not need to be stabbed even though the scream they make scares the crap out of me too and maybe this means I'll be a serial killer one day but oh well.

This is the only cosplay I'd ever consider that involves a skirt.

Also, screw KyuKyu. Just sayin'.

If you like a bit of a mindscrew, find a download of Yume Nikki sometime.
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:05 pm

o.0 What kind of game are you playing?! lol. You don't strike me as a serial killer though, so I think you're safe. The drawing was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 pm

You never knooowwww

Yume Nikki is a really creepy downloadable game in which you explore the dreams of the girl I dressed up as in the picture, Madotsuki. There's probably two dozen different dream settings and they are all rather creepy. The entire game's meant to freak you out.

That said, it's completely addicting.
Back to top Go down
Odd Todd
Hatchling
Hatchling
Odd Todd

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:00 pm

lol interesting. I should download that sometime when I feel like taking my anger out and want to stab something lol.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 FlashisHardcopy

Apparently I am incapable of making a music on/off button even though buttons are really simple to code and I have a tutorial in front of me and I literally am just copying and pasting the code into the box so there is no reason it should be wrong.

Glad I gave myself the summer to learn this.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 am

At collage, we're doing this Microsoft Dreamspark thing for loads of free developer software. One of the things is XNA Game Studio for making small Xbox 360 games. That'll be fun when things are sorted out. I've been growing plenty of hair for the occasion.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:32 pm

All just to pull out, huh? D;

Damn you, coding. I hate coding. I don't get how programmers sit and do that all the time.

THAT ASIDE

Animations!

I'm doing them.

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2265713/

First one I threw together last night. The biggest idea was to get the hang of frames and how they work, how much I could move something per frame without the movement being jagged, etc. So it's not much, but it's something.

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2265956/

Now with sound! I think I'm getting the hang of this. Jubilation! (But I could not make color work. Not jubilation.)

That is my voice and it is horrible, hurr. I'm very sick of it after trying to work the lip syncing. Almost makes me not want to swear anymore just to avoid hearing myself.

Beep.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:52 pm

The eye looked pretty cool. I couldn't do that lol. As for the second one, I like the change with the facial expressions. You pulled that off well. Your face was fine! lol. It didn't sound bad.

As for coding, I feel your pain. I did coding in high school and I had problems. I iz not computer smartz. But once you get it it is kind of fun. Make sure you didn't block out any coding or added a second line or misspelled something. That always throws off the program.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:09 pm

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! THE DIGIPAD WON'T WORK!!!

Nice animations. I had a good idea that you might be American actually. I fiddled with the trial of Flash CS4 once with the fantastic skeleton you can make for your armatures. Very clever. I can't help at all with Flash though. I'm better with VB.Net and HTML. The second one isn't often counted as a language by the guys in collage actually. Do you have any idea what your ultimately planning with your hopeful skills with Flash!

Yep! To tear it out. I have plenty. But we do it because its like a puzzle: we just started and we really want to finish. Not matter what. Whether that be rain, heat, electrical shock or loss of a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Pfff I don't know anything about what you're talking about. :'D I do very little coding--I have to learn a bit of ActionScript for Flash now for certain things, but that's about it.

As for what I'm trying to do, I just want to learn animation. I've always wanted to but couldn't get a copy of the program until recently. I should have it down by the beginning of the school year, which is when I really want it--I have to do a senior project to graduate (ONLY IN WASHINGTON) and I decided to do an animation. Other than that, just a hobby really.

Now I need to think of something to do as a bigger project. A five- or ten-minute movie of a sort . . .
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:21 am

I love coding SmileSmile

In my HTML coding exam I got 100% Smile it was simple yeah, But we had only been doing it for like 2 weeks and we only get 2 double periods of 40 mins a week.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:06 am

Well, Thepsy, that doesn't surprise. HTML is ridiculously simple anyway. Even if you add CSS its simples because it takes most of the leg work out of fiddling with the appearance.

However, XNA Game Studio uses C#. That's language I've never looked at yet and will give a go. It could be interesting...I have an idea for my first game actually. Something daft, easy to make but hopefully fun. I was thinking of a silly RPG set in a Roman themed world filled with otherwise unimportant anachronisms. The best title I could come up with was: "The Amasing Yes-No Machine".
Back to top Go down
Thepsycoman
Admin
Admin
Thepsycoman

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:37 am

Give us a break Tyro, We are a bunch of year nine and tens who had about six hours of class time to get to know HTML coding.

And in my family even knowing what HTML is makes you a computer wiz lol. I just had to tell my mum how to unplug her new laptop and how to unplug the USB of her new external hard-drive. Then she still didn't get it so I had to show her how to do it.

Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 pm

I interrupt your conversation that I don't understand to bring you scrappy doodles.

http://www.sheezyart.com/art/view/2266367/

I was going to go out and get a ton of job applications, except I couldn't find my "this makes me not look like a lazy fat teenager with no sense of fashion or correct clothing size" shirt. I don't think prospective employers will be impressed by my three-sizes-too-large Animaniacs t-shirt.

Which is admittedly a shame.

I also get irrationally angry about things I can't find. After awhile, it's not even about wanting or needing the item in question, I just want to know where the f*** it is.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 SchemingAntoncopy

La la la Anton is my favorite and my artwork is lazy la la la
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:49 am

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 RIGHTNOWcopy

So I was rereading some parts of Questionable Content, one of the best webcomics ever, and I stumble upon a cheesecake drawing that was done of the main girls, which made me laugh. I wondered briefly what a male version would look like for some reason, then remember how Sven Bianchi is way too much like my character, Joey (seriously, darken his hair and get rid of the manwhore tendencies and lack of dignity when it comes to music writing and you'd have Joey in his twenties), and then I realized Joey would not appreciate being half-nude for someone else's amusement.

So there's this. He would not willingly do such a thing. :v Someone probably had to steal his pants for it to get as far as this.

Art related comments: Uuuuugh I have forgotten how to properly cel-shade.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:51 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Bandit

I was trying to draw Taiju.

Then it was a ninja.

Now he's a bandit with a lot of scars.

I want to make up a past for him. He looks like he'd be some sort of desert bandit, attacked by some sort of dragon-esque creature at some point in his life that gave him those scars.

Bad anatomy is bad.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 AsianGuyvs

I sat down to work on my drawing style because I feel inadequate and to practice using pencils, seeing as the love affair with my tablet became so serious that I left my pencils entirely.

This is what I came up with before looking up The Oatmeal's comic on Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:26 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 IHateEVERYTHING

So we were supposed to take three flights to DC on Monday, but our second one was delayed by two and a half hours, so we switched to a nonstop flight to DC.

Our luggage did not.

When US Airlines refused to take responsibility for their mistake, leaving us stranded in a hot and humid airport with no clean clothing for the next day in a hot and humid city, my thoughts were narrowed down to mostly this.

I don't know what I was thinking when I was doing the shading for this. I probably wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:19 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 WTFisthisIdontevencopy

I just found this in my sketches folder on my computer and I don't really remember when or why I drew it, but I wish I knew what was going on in my head.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 TvTropesisAddicting

I didn't even try on the artwork on this one and I'm quite sure that it shows.

I'm hitting another art block. I thought I was gonna do that awhile ago, but it passed before becoming an actual block. This feels more serious. Urgh. So frustrating because I keep getting ideas for comics and big pictures that might be the most amazing things I've ever done, and I feel like if I could get started I would be pressed to work for days on some of them, but I can't even bring myself to pick up a pencil. I've been kinda doodling stuff for the past week, but it's not really anything.

Haven't really felt like doing much of anything, admittedly. Dunno if I was just bored in DC and the feeling's still lingering here or what, but . . . man.

On the other hand, I found myself picking up my guitar again today for more than three seconds. And I actually looked at playing chords again instead of just plinking along to video game songs.

[/lifestory]

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Devonsketchescopy

I've been trying to redesign Devon and practice anatomy. So they sort of went together.

Then I tried to draw her motorcycle while referring to a 2009 Suzuki model and the world nearly exploded.

Whoops.

Might try again later when I'm in less of a block. x___x
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 am

Nice stuff.

I understand whole heartedly about that TV Tropes bit. Its like a black hole gained the ability of exponential growth. Once you read one, variations on the same thing take your interest and you read them only to find more variations interest you and so on and so on. This carries on until you stop yourself or your processor melts with all the open tabs.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 am

And sometimes they're not even variations of interest. Sometimes they're just random terms and you're like "What on earth is a 'voodoo shark'?" so you save that tab too and then there's even MORE in that article.

8l It never ends.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Its bottomless pit of lightly interesting ideas...
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:33 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 HighExpectationscopy

I do this every time I spend more than a couple of hours on a drawing and I'm really not sure why.

I actually got front page on SheezyArt for it, though. Ironically. But I'm happy anyway.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:30 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Less

So it was brought to my attention that I should draw OCs more often and I was like "SHE'S RIGHT." Then I dug up this half-finished drawing and finished it.

This is Less. He is a demon, though in his human disguise you can't really tell. He's unusually fascinated by humans and makes regular trips to the human realm to learn through observation. He's also unusually polite and often apologizes if he thinks he's doing something wrong (i.e., scaring the human he showed his true form to), but also errs to the side of playfulness rather often--he somewhat enjoys gymnastics though it's not a competitive sport among demons and he simply hangs from trees and the like for fun. He knows a fair amount about human fashion but not everything; he shows more a preference for older casual clothing like leather jackets and t-shirts even though they're not as in style nowadays and probably nicked this outfit from a yard sale somewhere without realizing he was stealing. ("Oh, well, they were just laying on a table and nobody was attending it, I didn't realize . . .)

This is kinda boring 'cause it was intended as a sort of concept and yeah. I want to draw him more so there will probably be more of him, looking more demon-like later.

His eyes are glowy. I could handwave it and say that demons have evolved a bioluminescence in the retinas similar to that of deep-sea creatures, but then again maybe I won't.
Back to top Go down
Tyro
Critic
Critic
Tyro

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:51 am

Nice pic any which way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: