The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

I Likez Teh Artz

Go down 
+13
Odd Todd
Tyro
Thepsycoman
Night Elf
Arzoath
fleamailman
Shiva
Frozen Memory
Seer
Senpai
SweetDreamer215
Savfantasy
Common Nonsense
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:24 pm

I'll take a break from my current rage and post some off my mind. If it's a dragon name, than a name like Wind-beater or Fire-sword would be appropriate. However, since you say she incorporates demonic origins then it would add names like Hellfire or Prudence or something saintly/sin-like. How about:

Fortuda Spires

Fire Temperance

Or if you dislike those kinds how about FUCK YOU MISDREAVUS STOP RUNNING AWAY AND LET ME CATCH YOU

Sorry I think I might have tourettes syndrome after playing this stupid mini-game.

Marinya

Taladai

Nyeana

Raivina

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:35 pm

I just joined a Facebook fan page earlier of "F*ck you Zubat I'm trying to get through this damn cave" . . . I think Pokemon causes a lot of emotional problems in people.

Some of these are pretty good. Taladai, Nyeana, Dyneai . . . I like those. I'll probably choose between the three if I don't spontaneously think of something awesome.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Have, like, six things.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Byrnecopy
Byrne, from Spirit Tracks. He's my favorite character even though (because?) he's a villain. Got really sick of looking at it, though, after seeing some better fanart, so I stopped at flat color with him.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Womanagain
Her again, with her wings and a messed-up lower body (I was drawing in pen so I failed at proportions). I had a name for her and I lost it. 8C

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Shuttashades
Guy on SA was banned for drawing shutter shades on a character.

http://leonidfeorus.sheezyart.com/

Whether a joke or not, it's sparked a shuttashade revolution to spite the ban, and I felt a need to be a part of this rebellion against injustice.

I actually really hate these things.

And now, I've been doing a bunch of comics daily. Sorta. I often get ideas for comics due to funny things that happen to me, but never follow through because I don't want to do a big comic. I've taken to doing small ones during the day. So far it's okay, although the ones I draw in my notebook always suck.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 3-23-2010830PM
I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 March24-25-1-1
I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 3-26-2010900AM

Last edited by Syldoran on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

lol XD I love your comics! I always find them funny. They make me smile or chuckle. ^^ I love the precalc break through and the blood donating one the best. It reminded me of something. A while back, a friend of mine donated blood at school and she had the band around her arm to show that she did. Some person comes up to her and asks, "Did you donate blood?" A large neon green band is on her arm, and the person asks if she donated blood? lol.... yes... a little off topic but it kinda related.... -looks down at the ground, hands locked behind him and kicking dirt with his toe.-
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:06 pm

I'm almost at a point where I want myself to STOP DRAWING FOR THREE SECONDS AND DO SOMETHING ELSE.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 CupoAnswerscopy

Emoing a little. I caught myself staring into a cup of ramen the other day and apparently went "THIS WOULD BE BETTER WITH JOEY."

And so therefore it is.

Trying out some new shading again, and I hope it's decent. :/ Also hey, Joey's haircut is actually visible. And he doesn't have any dye because I forgot I dunno if I want him to have it.

Thanks to a friend for the suggestion to leave it simple, 'cause I probably would have filled up the background and not liked it much.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:10 pm

awe! Such a cute picture! I like it. ^^ He doesn't exactly look emo. He kinda does, but I take it more as pensive. He is cute. ^^-
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:20 pm

Your tangent up there is forgiven. c:

Anyway, I'm glad you like it, etc. Nooot sure how Joey would react to the cute comment but that doesn't matter.

Also. No suddenly being sad at the end of your first thing. :v Do I need to kick someone in the teeth?
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:48 pm

lol XD. No, you do not need to knock in any teeth. Overall, good art work. ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Aww, I was looking forward to kicking in some teeth.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:02 pm

lol. Just hold on to that. You never know when you'll need to knock some teeth in.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Okaayyyy, if you say so.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:11 am

'Nother comic.

Gonna go play Pokemon now brb.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 3-30-20101030PM
Back to top Go down
Arzoath
Mascot
Mascot
Arzoath

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Ah, your comics are refreshing little one. I much enjoy them. Please post more. I will gladly read them. Kevin was correct in saying that they were funny.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 pm

I'll post them as I finish them. c: I'm glad to hear my comics are enjoyable even to you. It's good for the self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
Arzoath
Mascot
Mascot
Arzoath

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 pm

I am sure it is my dear. I am always glad to raise the spirits.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 ADDProfessionalsGuidecopy

Don't think too hard about the joke.

I was eager to finish this one because, by the joke, not finishing it meant it was finished. If I could do all my comics like this, I would do more comics.
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:40 am

lol XD I loved it. That was great.
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:25 am

XD It's what happens in my brain constantly. I have to shut off my internet sometimes just to get work done because I start going on the Path and rereading roleplays or something.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Syldoran wrote:
rereading roleplays.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Why3

Also, is it bad if I recognize that cat song from the last panel?

§
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I like to reread roleplays when I'm bored. :/ And it sounds like an awesome idea when you don't want to do homework because who the hell needs to be able to find the sum tangent of seventy-five degrees?

Also yes, that is bad.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf
Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:21 pm

That was an awesome comic. I likes it. XD
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Brokencopy

I can't remember where I got this idea. Sometime yesterday or today, that much I do know. Otherwise this has nothing to with anything.

Other than bad lines because I started to get bored.

And poor attempts at cool handwriting.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Scribbler_1

I'm a little late to the game but I found this awesome art program (online!) that lets you do this kind of stuff in about ten minutes. (Well, if you know how to draw on a computer. If you don't it might take longer. Very Happy )

http://www.zefrank.com/scribbler/scribblertoo/

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 4-12-2010715PM
And the tutorials make it seem five hundred times more difficult than it probably is.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 4-14-2010130PM
There is a horrendously vast difference between my Biology 202/US History 102 classes and my Spanish 302/Precalculus 402 or whatever classes.

I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:23 am

Syldoran wrote:
I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 4-14-2010130PM
There is a horrendously vast difference between my Biology 202/US History 102 classes and my Spanish 302/Precalculus 402 or whatever classes.

I'm not even exaggerating in the slightest.

Very, very true. I was stuck in a normal level class freshman year, and while we were reviewing for a chapter test, one of the students go "Wait, what are we taking the test one, teacher?"

Everyone in our class facepalmed.

§
Back to top Go down
Frozen Memory
Founder
Founder
Frozen Memory

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm

What are we taking the test on? Are you serious!? Omg... I fear the future if half of the kids in high school (not all. I know almost half the people if not more that are on here are high school students) are idiots. Anyway, nice comic. ^^ I don't know what else to say anymore to your comics XD I always love them

Edit: your picture just loaded after I posted XD. I like it! The new program you were using sounds cool. I like way it turned out! ^^
Back to top Go down
Common Nonsense
Common Nonsense

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Ah, it's alright Memory. I like knowing that my stabs at humor aren't failing yet. c:

Aaaand since I recently got hold of a digital camera (apparently the school lends them out to students--who knew) and so I can put up a few of my bigger projects that never fit on the scanner.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Delinae

Her name is now Delinae.

And I guess something happened in her past to make her life suck and make her near-mute from shock.

Yup.

I screwed up her shoulders.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Holocaust

Spanish project. We've been studying art and historical crap and blah blah blah I drew something about the Holocaust.

I changed my idea twice and had to finish this the night before so it's sort of a failure but oh well.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 BigPikachu

Whee Pikachu in my large sketchbook. So the picture kinda fails. Man I need to get better at taking pictures.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 UnderaTree

A brush art project from last trimester.

Sketched with pencil and everything else was done with ink and ink washes.

I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Necklaces

Last is a craptastic painting I did of some of my necklaces. The background is horrible because my lovable art teacher decided to wait until I was halfway done painting the necklaces to begin telling everyone about the easy ways to make a background.

I hate paint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Likez Teh Artz   I Likez Teh Artz - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Likez Teh Artz
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Path Less Traveled :: Creative Writing :: Critique :: Art-
Jump to: