The Path Less Traveled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious role-playing site that incorporates not only role-playing but poetry, literature discussions, creative writing, and art. Overall, a writing community.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to The Path Less Traveled!
As a random challenge lets try and use our chat box which can be found on the bottom of the main page. Try logging in if you think your going to be on for any length of time. Thanks. ~ThePsy~
A Thanks to all our sponsors, affiliations, and general peoples who acknowledge our existence! Be sure to check them out if you have time, and remember to play nice! ~Dr. Random~

How do I back up Xbox 360 games which I legally own?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RahimBhai
Hatchling
Hatchling

How do I back up Xbox 360 games which I legally own? Empty
PostSubject: How do I back up Xbox 360 games which I legally own?   How do I back up Xbox 360 games which I legally own? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:35 pm

My girlfriend is a highly trained demolition machine. Not sure how, but she is. When she gets near my electronics, they act possessed. My computer changes its boot order whenever it sees her, even though she's probably never even heard the word BIOS before and certainly didn't edit it. My refrigerator breaks the second she sets foot in my dorm room. The latest casualty was my xbox, which had faithfully served me without shredding any discs for years (since summer 2006, bar two RRoD incidents). This time, it took my brand new copy of WET and cut a nice big ring into it.

I understand exactly what causes this problem. USually a tipping over xbox causes the disc to bump into the lens of the DVD drive, cutting a circle into the bottom of the disc. I am not looking for tech support for this problem, because even if I do solve this problem, she'll find a new way to destroy my things.

Shiva
Child
Child
Shiva

How do I back up Xbox 360 games which I legally own? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I back up Xbox 360 games which I legally own?   How do I back up Xbox 360 games which I legally own? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:20 pm

You can't.

ยง
Back to top Go down

How do I back up Xbox 360 games which I legally own?
Page 1 of 1